Female Size Queens: What's working for you?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
DOXOlove

Female Size Queens: What's working for you?

Postby DOXOlove » Tue May 08, 2012 12:26 am

My fellow lady size-queens;

Let me tell you the wonder that is finally being able to completely 'sit down' on a Large 8 Ridgeback. I was certain for a few weeks now that a large wasn't my cup of tea. It's hard to enjoy the ridges laying down for me and heck, all that thick shaft at the bottom wasn't even being touched, so I was sad the tip of the toy was being so stabby and was bottoming out early. However, I found myself dragging him out of the drawer again and seeing if I could properly 'sit' on him without feeling like he's going to stab through my innards-- and I found out today I could take a lot more of him and holy hell was that a rush.

I've never ridden a toy like that before, it almost made me a little desperate, even! The thick part of the shaft was so glorious to grind on, if you gals are anything like me, that fantasy of feeling just a portion of the large shaft stuffing into you will get me off quite a bit-- and you'll def. feel it here! I still cant fit the entire thing into my cooter, but it's damn near close.

So which from the larger toys can you other gals take the entire (or most of the) length and girth of? I can personally do the Large 8 Ridgeback now, Large 8 Razor (he's rough without enough lube or warm-up though), Medium 5/8 Cockatrice, and Large 8 Unflared chance (only half-way down). I'm having a lot of trouble with a Large 5 Naga, he seems to be too long and floppy to fit the knot in without being stabby, I might have to give up on him soon.

I have a Large 8 Breeder being made (Hopefully soon..) but really want to invest in a few more down the road. I'm just stumped on what to get next that could be the perfect fit and not be stabbing at the wrong parts. Large Moko? Large Cockatrice? How's the length on a Large Bruiser? Varka? Does Large Karabos flop off to the side for any of you in a 5/is he annoying in that softer firmness?

I like hearing input from the other gals who also have 'black holes' for nethers, it's a wee bit harder to satisfy that itch when something has to be very big but also the perfect size. Let me know what works for you!
Artsites: [HF] - [FA] - [Tumblr]
PM me for estimates on Commissions!
RevolverPuppy

Re: Female Size Queens: What's working for you?

Postby RevolverPuppy » Tue May 08, 2012 12:47 am

I've only recently discovered my 'vag of holding' powers, and picked up a Large David in 8 (Large, not the old Large which is now the XL). So while I only have one Large to speak of, I can only say:

....Holy fuck getting that knot in was.
Hrng.
I don't even.
Yes please.
Especailly since it was kind of an 'ohgodwhat' playout.. David's knot, once you work it in a bit, has a tendency to (for me anyway) pull -inwards-, so you just manage to get over the girthiest bit even a tiny bit and then "HOPE YOU'RE READY HERE'S THE REST AHAHAH!"

Since then I've been reworking and replanning what to get next.. your tale of the ridgeback is, I must say, very tempting... And I know exactly what the desperate feeling you're mentioning is. >.> I think.
DOXOlove

Postby DOXOlove » Tue May 08, 2012 1:47 am

I had a medium david (he was my first toy!), but I ended up trading him for this large Ridgeback, and am now glad I did <3 Thanks for the input on the large though!

I am tempted to get a large David now. I am also glad I'm not the only crazy that loves her big dicks in an 8 *highfive!*-- But I think the frustration of not being able to get the entire toy 'full-feeling' will be disappointing again. with no room after the knot on the David, it doesn't tie off satisfactory to me, which was a problem. I get it from Razor, but the shaft itself on the razor literally does nothing for me (which is why I'm tempted to buy a Cole too..). Also the sandy texture is a put-off on both the razor and the Ridgeback if you let your lubricant dry out. Is the texture on the cole the old sandy or the new one? Does anyone know?

David never did that for me and the feel of his head is a lot better than some other toys... So I will consider him again in the future as a large. Maybe I will like him more in the longer length and girth :U
burningisis

Postby burningisis » Tue May 08, 2012 8:27 am

Yah my Medium David kind of gives me that "Are you sure? You really sure? hooookay! Slurp"

I' have a medium cockatrice on order now so I'll be having much size queenie chick fun with that once it arrives.

I think a medium Cole will also be interesting for me as well, but I dont want to send my vag into shock with a cock buffet of mediums and larges right away.

I like my big ones in 5's which is pretty damn solid feeling for me. The only one I think I'd much rather as an 8 would probably be the seadragon because of that narrow neck it has.

I'd also really like to try a medium Xar from what I've heard from the other ladies, its like one giant knot. YES PLOX!
See the toys I own http://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3564&p=644820#p644820
ImageImageImage]Image
Current Wishlist: Large tentacle in purple UV. Medium Clayon
RevolverPuppy

Postby RevolverPuppy » Tue May 08, 2012 3:14 pm

8's all the way. Uhnf. I also second the "OH THANK GOD IT'S NOT JUST ME" :3
As a plus(possibly minus?), the new 'large' mold for David doesn't have the velvet/'sandy' texture; the shaft is COMPLETELY smooth. :D

I do understand the knot spacing issue; I too, wish David allowed for better tying, but my werewolf fetish fixes the issue. >.>

I'd looked at the Razor as a next toy, but.. I don't know. Something about the design puts me off. Same with the cole, though the shape looks so tastey.. Now I'm considering between a Bruiser and a Ridgeback as my next buy, possibly one of the Wind-drake Xars.. or a 'trice in Hawkstrider colours ARGH BD GODDAMNIT WHY U MAKE SO MANY TASTEYS?!

...and boy I wish I had the depth to try the Varka..
...<eyes it anyway>
Kitsuneboom

Postby Kitsuneboom » Tue May 08, 2012 4:14 pm

I think I was born with a cavern for a vagina. I'm fairly certain I should have had at least a bit of discomfort taking the large Ridgeback and Seadragon, but I didn't. It was just like "shlup" and they were in, with proper amounts of lube, of course.
Wildshadow

Postby Wildshadow » Tue May 08, 2012 5:29 pm

Right, not a large at all, but my little small Ridgy was bigger than anything I'd used before, and with a little lube he slipped right in. My next toy is a medium Chance as a gift (I feel like I keep repeating myself on this point, but I'm so excited!). I plan on testing and training my vag of holding status as I slowly acquire my BD toy collection.
Audax

Postby Audax » Tue May 08, 2012 5:54 pm

For me, my biggest beast is the Large Cockatrice (got it in a 3) - I can get down to about an inch from his base, and then I bottom out. That bulge~! I also have an Adolescent in an 8, which has a super abrupt knot - it makes me feel triumphant when I get him knotted properly. And there's my XL Fusion (in a 5, it feels harder than it is) who continues to defy me... I'm able to get down him right to where the knot starts, but if I try any more than that, my body goes "LOL NOPE" every time. >.<
I love how the softer a toy is, the easier it is to fit more of it in!
ImageImageSrs. Biznis icon by LucaRyu! Tiny Biznis and Shark Flavor by Chibity! OM NOM NOM ImageImage
HyenaQueen

Postby HyenaQueen » Tue May 08, 2012 6:04 pm

I used to have a medium Cockatrice in 5, which I did love, but I really didn't love how much warmup I had to do in order to take it. And without the warmup, the 'trice was pretty uncomfortable and even bordering on painful.

This is probably cheating, but I have a large Xenogon in 3. XD I bottom out around the middle of the knot, but otherwise it's a pretty easy ride due to how slender most of it is.

I would like to get a large david in 3 someday.
Designer of the first Labs Contest Winner Nox the Night Drake Thank you for your votes!!
Royal Dragon Vote in the Bad Dragon Labs!

Wanna meet my boys? Click here!

PM me!
KiRaaawr

Postby KiRaaawr » Tue May 08, 2012 7:57 pm

DOXOlove wrote: I get it from Razor, but the shaft itself on the razor literally does nothing for me (which is why I'm tempted to buy a Cole too..). Also the sandy texture is a put-off on both the razor and the Ridgeback if you let your lubricant dry out. Is the texture on the cole the old sandy or the new one? Does anyone know?

I have a small Cole and I love him! (not a size queen -cry-) But I still love him! I can't knot him too often, but when I do it is AWESOME. If I can manage to push him in far enough and warmed up enough he stays rather well. But the shaft does enough for me while i grind on the knot. ALSO. He is very smooth. I was so surprised how smooth he was. I hope that I just recruited someone into te Cole Cult :D
SELLING: David the Werewolf // David the Werewolf // Natasha the Anthro Husky
PM FOR INFO/OFFERS

------------------------------------------------------
**All buy/trade/sale information is kept private and discreet**
Insane_Drako

Postby Insane_Drako » Tue May 08, 2012 8:01 pm

I'm not a size queen, as I like my mediums quite a lot... But my medium cockatrice still has to be taken fully! @[email protected] I can't get that last inch in without my body refusing any further access.

I've been slacking off with the toying, though, due to stress from school and whatnot. Hopefully the summer days will bring moar toying ahead!
I didn't fall into insanity - I took a dive!
Ordered!
Cock Sheath - Large (changing to small) - Charcoal Grey
Own! :
Medium David / 5 / suction cup - Dark Natural - αlphα
Medium Gryphon / 5 / no suction - Custom fade - Skɣe
Reviewed! viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11731
Medium / 5 / Cockatrice - Custom split + fade + suction cup - Ϙuill
Small / 5 / NEW fusion - Custom split + fade - Ωɱega
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Tue May 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Oh my, oh my... I bookmarked this thread in a hurry. I'm holding back lots of :words: too. For now, I'll just say that this thread has been so amazingly wonderful to read!
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
Luciifer

Postby Luciifer » Wed May 09, 2012 5:51 am

I don't as of yet have a BD toy, BUT I have been testing my size queeny limits all week and taking measurements of what my max is, I need to get bigger playthings to test my limits though. LOL love walking through the shop and looking at all the different shaped things, bottles and whatnot to see what might challenge me...hehehe

This was at last try, was (when I had a POM bottle) my max girth. I lost my pom bottle though, think it got tossed out. Plus I moticed they have ones with three sections to them, I need to get another and measure it and see what BD toys measure up, I think though, I am going to be in the med/large's moko i'm certain i'd go XL I think as I think he runs a bit shy on the girth.

Love this thread seeing what is working for other women and their size queening desires. :D

Have: Nothing yet ;)
Wants:Med David the Werewolf,Lg Crackers the Cockatrice,Lg Xar the Karabos, Lg. Vergil, XL Moko, Lg Anthrodragon.

Go On, Click for my Picture Archive ;) you know you want to :D
Saultion

Postby Saultion » Wed May 09, 2012 7:50 am

@Luci if you enjoyed the POM bottle you would love the drippy if you can find one for sale.
The TRUE Bad Dragon Addict
and
Flop King

My Bad Dragon Toys
burningisis

Postby burningisis » Wed May 09, 2012 8:39 am

I love that there are other female queens out there. I'm hoping to be able to work my way up to the larges. A large david I can see me getting down on its shaft but the knot... I just dont see me being able to cram all of that length in me. Because I just love that knotty goodness. I might try for the Cole since its knot seems to be a little higher on the shaft than the David.
That tying feeling (as I am not a fur... still learning the lingo) is just a feeling of "YES I did it!" followed by copious amounts of oooh's hehe.
See the toys I own http://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3564&p=644820#p644820
ImageImageImage]Image
DOXOlove

Postby DOXOlove » Wed May 09, 2012 2:05 pm

I actually started gradually. My first toy was a medium werewolf and I could barely even take the shaft the first time I ever used it. A month later I'm already over it, saying its too small rofl. I went medium 8 werewolf -> Medium 3/5 Anthro Dragon -> Medium 5/8 Cockatrice -> Large 8 Chance (bad idea rofl) -> Large Razor/Large Naga -> Large Ridgeback.

Even though he is plain, I really want a Large Moko soon. I think that entire shaft length is -perfect- for a size queen lady without having leftover that you cant squash in. Looks like a good trainer too, because anything past a 10 in circumference (or 9 for that matter) is very challenging. I got a nasty UTI from my large 8 Razor the first time because I rushed it, and his knot circumference is about 10.25 inches. I'd highly suggest getting a Large Razor in a 5 BUT you could get a Large Cole in an 8. His shape is a lot more forgiving, and looks a lot more filling shaft-wise.

The real bane of being a queen? All of our toys are very expensive. SO MANY THINGS I WANT, so little money ;[
burningisis

Postby burningisis » Wed May 09, 2012 3:28 pm

I SO agree with you there!

Well that and about the UTI as well. Got one when I got a little overzealous with the wolfcock trying to knot it on the first outing. My vag said... ok ok FINE if you want to you can but you're gonna pay for it later!!
ImageImageImage]Image
RevolverPuppy

Postby RevolverPuppy » Wed May 09, 2012 7:59 pm

I started with a small David myself (because I was like, DAMN, the medium is HOW BIG?), but ah.. he's deffinetly my 'quickfuck' toy now. The large does require some warmup.. but not too much unless I cheap out on the lube. I've yet to develope any UTIs from toying...or anything else, but then I've always had a pretty healthy pack o'ladybits, so knock on wood there.

....And Ugh, I feel you on the price. I want my dreamcolour larges but.. flops are so atractive due to discounts.
I mean, I snagged my Large 8 Cup and Tube David for like $98.00 WITH SHIPPING. (And the colour turned out right anyway!) all because there was a SMALL 'mark' on the shaft. It honestly looked like a half-moon mark from a nail and about five minutes massaging completely removed it. What a steal!

...Seriously eyeing the large breeder next, too.. bendy girthy and big knot.. hhmm.. damnit. :psyduck:
Airless

Postby Airless » Wed May 09, 2012 8:16 pm

Size queen.. I'm not sure if I am one yet. What classifies a lady as a Size Queen in terms of what toy they can take?

I can take my Medium 5/8 Cockatrice with no help from smaller toys, and aside from that full feeling, I love that certain full-feeling I get when my mate's fist is writhing around in my insides. :oops:
My first toy was a Small Werewolf, I was torn between the small and medium; the medium looking a bit too intimidating next to a pop can.

I wanted a Large Razor soo bad! But Katsu and I agreed on getting a medium in a 5... for now! >;3

And Eeeeeeeergh! I hate UTIs. I seem to get one every other month. Rubbing a toy on my slit is enough to re-infect me. Is there a UTI thread here? *sips cranberry juice*
Sukita

Postby Sukita » Thu May 10, 2012 3:46 am

I loves me some Large Xeno. I can't get anywhere near knotting it, but I find the length so very sexy. I'm more of a fan of length than girth - my Medium Breeder annoys me because I find the last ridge too wide to take, even though I could take the length. Alas, I do not like real animal penis, so the Chance is not for me...
BD Toys on Hand: Emerald green Tentacle (5/M), White to purple fade Tentacle (L) adoption, Dark natural highlight Xenogon (5/M), Coal black Sea Dragon (8/S), Sunset gold to bright crimson shimmer fade Xenogon (8/M), Sparkly White Breeder (5/M), Whore Red Sea Dragon (5/S), Mother-of-Pearl marbled Tentacle (5/L), Surprise Me Cockatrice (5/S), Bright shimmery gold with pearly highlight Cockatrice (3/S), Grey with green shimmer to black with green shimmer fade Duke (5/M), Rich violet shimmer Xenogon (5/L), fleshy pink (with gold pearlesence) and white (with blue pearlesence) marbled shaft, grey (with purple pearlesence) base Moko (5/S). On order: Dark natural Moko (5/M)
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT BUYING TOYS THAT ARE NOT FOR SALE.
My BD toy reviews . Image . Image . Image . Image

Return to “Sharing Experiences”