Beta shark- Female, NSFW pics

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!

Beta shark- Female, NSFW pics

Postby Cammii » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:09 pm

Hello! Everyone. Long time since I posted a review. Anyways, toy number 26 here from BD, and by far the best one yet! Be warned, girly bits and my fat ass are pictured below. :D

Toy: Beta shark
Color- pearly white
Firmness- 5
Size- default

Ordering:
I practically jizzed myself when I saw that this toy was up for grabs. Didn't even hestitate to purchase one, and in pearl white since I'm not a fan of single colored toys, but white always looks classy. The newer BD site makes checking out a breeze

Wait and shipping-
Took about a week or less from order to shipped. Picked the slowpoke shipping, but it only took 6 days.

The toy:
ASDFGHJKL;'
Seriously. As a girl who loves DP. This is by far the greatest thing BD has ever came out with. There's no flaws on it, and the white just looks absolutely stunning! The sides of the shafts have little grooves so they 'lock' together. and the base is just suuuuper fun. It really makes the toy. I think it wouldn't looks as good if it was plain.
2012-09-16 04.43.26.jpg

2012-09-16 04.42.10.jpg

2012-09-16 04.41.57.jpg

****NSFW pics below*****

In use:
Vaginal-
Amazing! It wasn't to difficult for me to get the dicks in with a bit of wiggling. Size wise, I'm quite happy with the small/medium since the dicks alone are kinda of small, but together its just right. The shafts however like to put one behind the other, instead of side by side together sometimes, but my vagina apparently demands it that way, so that's okay by me
2012-09-17 14.47.23.jpg

2012-09-17 14.44.51.jpg

Anally-
Mmmmm the bread and butter for me right here. I love stuff up my butt. It is however a bit more of challenge to get them both in. I have to loosen up with another toy before I could easily slide both toys in without one wanting to be difficult.

Sorry no pics for this. I just couldn't get any decent shots with out the toy popping out.

Vaginal and anal-
Amazing. Simply amazing. For this it would be nice if the shafts were bigger, since by themselves they're just a bit lacking. However, since I like to DP this way, one toy instead of 2 makes thrusting much, much easier and more enjoyable for me.
2012-09-17 14.50.10.jpg

Overall:
I love this toy. The base is just beautiful to look out without being too bulky, the shafts are spaced the perfect distance apart, and for the small.medium, couldn't be a better size. I can see everyone enjoying this toy in one shape or another. Theres so many ways to use it. I still want to see if my mate wants to try it out with me, but I'm not sure if its big enough for us to both take one.

**edit*** BONUS!
Strap on compatible! aw yeah~! Pardon my pudge.
2012-09-18 11.15.17.jpg

2012-09-18 11.14.43.jpg
Last edited by Cammii on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cammii

Re: Beta shark- Female, NSFW pics

Postby DameKathryn » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:33 pm

Your "vaginal" review almost convinced me into getting one! But I don't like any sort of anal, so I can't really justify getting it, especially with how much it would be.
DameKathryn

Postby Twi666 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:59 pm

I. Must. Have this toy now. Why hasn't mine gone into production yet? ;____;
Twi666

Postby DraconianWolfess » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:18 pm

Great review, thank you for sharing.
DraconianWolfess

Postby HornyUnicorn » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Thanks for sharing! These sharks are looking really neat.

DameKathryn wrote:Your "vaginal" review almost convinced me into getting one! But I don't like any sort of anal, so I can't really justify getting it, especially with how much it would be.

I don't do anal either, but I suppose if I got this toy with a bit of maneuvering I could insert one shaft into my vadge and use the other as a handhold, if I didn't want to do vaginal DP. LOL
HornyUnicorn

Postby DraconianWolfess » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:31 pm

HornyUnicorn wrote:I don't do anal either, but I suppose if I got this toy with a bit of maneuvering I could insert one shaft into my vadge and use the other as a handhold, if I didn't want to do vaginal DP. LOL

I would think if you wanted you could also use one for penetration, while letting the other rub over the outside of your lady parts?
DraconianWolfess

Postby LSBW » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Bravo! Can't say this is a toy I'd like for myself, but I like the fact they opened the field for DP toys. Not to mention I also love girls who like butt play. So right on for that! I think white looks good on all toys really, that one looks fun though just with it's shape and style. x3
LSBW

Postby ParaDROID » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Whelp. I know what my next purchase will be.
ParaDROID

Postby iKerochu » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:17 am

saksaklfhaslkd

You have me so excited to get mine now! <3
iKerochu

Postby HornyUnicorn » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:16 am

DraconianWolfess wrote:
HornyUnicorn wrote:I don't do anal either, but I suppose if I got this toy with a bit of maneuvering I could insert one shaft into my vadge and use the other as a handhold, if I didn't want to do vaginal DP. LOL

I would think if you wanted you could also use one for penetration, while letting the other rub over the outside of your lady parts?

Well, there is that too! This toy has so many possibilities.
HornyUnicorn

Postby DraconianWolfess » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:33 pm

If you don't mind me asking, Cammii how heavy is the base on the Anthro Shark? Is it awkward at all to hold in your hand while using it? Of course I also imagine this depends on how large hands are too, I personally have unusually small hands.
DraconianWolfess

Postby Cammii » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:59 pm

DraconianWolfess wrote:If you don't mind me asking, Cammii how heavy is the base on the Anthro Shark? Is it awkward at all to hold in your hand while using it? Of course I also imagine this depends on how large hands are too, I personally have unusually small hands.

Its not really that heavy. Because it's so 'wide' the weight is more spread out than say, a chance or other toy. It is a bigger base, but I had no trouble using one hand to move both shafts in and out. If they could put a suction cup on it, I'd buy another. hahaha.
Cammii

Postby Twi666 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:24 pm

Cammii wrote:
DraconianWolfess wrote:If you don't mind me asking, Cammii how heavy is the base on the Anthro Shark? Is it awkward at all to hold in your hand while using it? Of course I also imagine this depends on how large hands are too, I personally have unusually small hands.

Its not really that heavy. Because it's so 'wide' the weight is more spread out than say, a chance or other toy. It is a bigger base, but I had no trouble using one hand to move both shafts in and out. If they could put a suction cup on it, I'd buy another. hahaha.

When the release comes out, I'm buying me another.
Twi666

Postby DraconianWolfess » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:44 pm

Ah, cool, glad to hear it isn't too heavy. I wonder if they'll be able to put a suction cup on it at the final release. I know they have a few toys that just don't work with suction cups like the Tentacle and Duke.
DraconianWolfess

Postby Northy » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:50 pm

OMG that looks so awesome! I can't wait to get mine!

What I"m looking forward to most is using one shaft vaginally and grinding on the other!
Northy

Postby DameKathryn » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:53 pm

WOAH it looks impressive, and scary, in that harness!!
DameKathryn

Postby Twi666 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Impressive that it's strap-on compatible.
Twi666

Postby Tanzer » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:44 pm

I want one all the more now, the strap-on picture is wonderful. I am interested in knowing a bit more on that part. It is compatible, but how is it for the way it feels and can you penetrate your partner without a lot of guiding with your hands? Just little things I am most curious over.

Don't worry about your pudge. I became less worried about myself when I saw other big women posting pictures here.

I am jealous I just missed getting a prototype, I finally had the money and they just took him off sale one me. There's always next time, though.
Tanzer

Return to Sharing Experiences