Horses, machines and my XL Cole

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
MechaMoose
Gender: Biologically male, internally hermaphroditic. What are you looking for, honey?

Horses, machines and my XL Cole

Postby MechaMoose » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:00 am

I was playing last night and my body was particularly piggy. It wanted deeper and wider and I managed to get an 'Achievement' :)

I had recently finished a machine I was working on.. a wooden affair with a 12V DC motor. 2"-10" stroke, up to 150 RPM. Not quite as much torque as I want on the long stroke lengths. Max toy diameter is just under 3" before it has a hard time. I have another motor with a 50RPM max which can push anything I have wanted to mount on it, but 50 RPM leaves me JUST a little short on tempo.

So I decided to mount up my EE 'Henry' and go for a ride. (8" stroke, 80+ SPM) Oh yah! Woof woof!! My Henry is particularly hard, so it really gave my insides a stern talking to. My knees were kind of wobbly :)

While I was recovering from the ride, I figured I'd go for a sit on my XL Cole (H5) and wiggle on the knot.. never managed to get him in. That transition is too steep! So I have him sideways this time. I'm riding, wiggling, pushing.. I'm oozing like mad and HE POPS IN.

I go "YELP" and he pops out again. I take a quick breather and go down once more. Push & wiggle..POP! Still a yowch, but not as bad. That knot crushed my prostate and made me ooze thick white juice. Super hot.

I couldn't do much more than that because I had already been abusing my hole. But now that I know I can do it. *evil grin*

- MM
Last edited by MechaMoose on Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Big. Furry. Pansexual. Pagan. Girl(ish).
B5 cvdv e+ f g k+ m q+ r s- t+ w

"I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
Grimm

Re: Horses, machines and my XL Cole

Postby Grimm » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:40 am

Nice to know I'm not the only one with a machine on here :D

Here's a few pics of mine: Clicky

Any chance posting some pics of yours? Love to see how you put it together.

b.t.w. I'm still working on my machine V2 with a more powerful motor and also writing down how I put it together incl materials etc so I can post it as sort of "How to build your fuckingmachine tutorial".
[ My Toylist ] (fetlife)
MechaMoose
Gender: Biologically male, internally hermaphroditic. What are you looking for, honey?

Postby MechaMoose » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:19 pm

Well, it is a prototype for something I want to produce and sell, actually.. so I probably shouldn't show the whole thing at this point. I will be making a video of it in use, just not the whole thing.

There are a few things which have been tricky.. finding a good motor source that doesn't break the bank (I found a few in the $50-$75 range which work well) and then there is the toy mounting system. What I have worked out will handle any size toy with a base without marking up or damaging the toy. I have had my EE Henry, Lg Elephant Trunk, XL Crackers mounted on it.. though I don't have a motor strong enough yet to handle Crackers :cry:

I will also get some video together of me taking the XL Cole. Stay tuned!

- MM
Big. Furry. Pansexual. Pagan. Girl(ish).
B5 cvdv e+ f g k+ m q+ r s- t+ w

"I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
maxonno

Postby maxonno » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:15 am

oeh can't wait for that vid!. I just love fuckmachines :3.
As soon as the tutorial is up from Grimm I'm gonna make my own. The only thing keeping me from a prostate orgasm now is my endurance. I hope the machine is gonna help there :D

and taking the XL cole, I applaud you :P
Ilikeanalstretch

Postby Ilikeanalstretch » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:35 pm

I'm interested in one of your love machines if it can handle Henry. He's on my top ten favorite list but my gf cannot hold him, she's got very small hands and he's sooooo big!
slmr89

Postby slmr89 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:50 pm

i did try to make one once, but got too deep into the whole thing. was doing it with a friend for our parties. Went so far as to designing an app so that it could be controlled by your phone.. but never ended up making the whole thing. Bought one instead last year. Best thing ive bought. Used it tonight, no better feeling that having ur gf suck you while being fucked with a fucking machine. sooo hot!
Not sure what size motor it is. could look but im comfy! but if you google f-machine, its one of those. That will hold a dick rambone toy which is 17 inches long and a good 1 - 2 kg in weight. Plus you can get it up to the 250 rpm once its inside you for balance. Ill have to do some vids too i guess!

Return to “Sharing Experiences”