Things you've discovered about (yourself with) BD toys...

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
RenascentBeing

Things you've discovered about (yourself with) BD toys...

Postby RenascentBeing » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:40 am

What are some things you've discovered about yourself, your body, your toy use or (BD) toys in general after you started using BD toys?

For me, using knotted toys confirmed to me that I do squirt. I thought I did at first, but when I found out that I also urinate sometimes (hence my toying in the shower) I started doubting that.

Knots are pretty awesome though because sometimes while toying I feel fluid welling up, and then the pressure goes away without releasing any fluids. It pools around the knot which blocks the way, because when my kegels push the toy out I get tons of fluid gushing out of me. Sometimes it's so much that I suspect I squirt multiple times, it just can't go anywhere until the knot comes out of me.
Last edited by RenascentBeing on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

| My BD Checklist | Bio | Complete Toy Gallery | Reviews (coming soon) | For Sales | Looking to buys |

Avatar by Airless (occasionally defaced by Tommies), pixel dollie by Ange, thanks guys!
Deter

Re: Things you've discovered about (yourself with) BD toys..

Postby Deter » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:20 am

I've learned that I can take in a lot. My body can stretch to spectacular limits to accomodate toys, while still feeling pleasurable. With the help of my partner, I've already started to take part of the knot of his large Xar vaginally, and I can take almost all of my medium David's knot anally. With a large Naga on the way, I'm looking forward to more challenges. :3

I've also discovered (with my partner, over the course of a year) that I enjoy dp. Being completely stuffed to the breaking point is an amazing sensation, and we've discovered it's even more fun now with BD toys (as opposed to regular dildos).

There's still so much more to experiment and try, and we look forward to all the new experiences BD toys can now give us.
Owner of:
David/M/5/cup (what a maaan~<3)
Naga/L/split firm (my huge, handsome snake god~<3)
Tentacle/M/2 (squish, squish~<3)

Waiting on:
Nothing

Lusting:
Tentacle/L/3; Bruiser/M/5/cup&tube; Xar/M/5/cup; Crackers/M-L/5/cup

Kinky fox girl who likes it up her everywhere.
Kal Spiro

Postby Kal Spiro » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:56 am

I've disocvered that with a little perserverance and a lot of cum lube I can get just about anything in my ass, and I like it.
Male/32/Omnisexual/Lonely
So I guess there's Dragons now...
ImageImage
Dropbox - Free Cloud Service
Calyx

Postby Calyx » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:34 pm

I've learned two things-
1. I am freaking tiny down there
2. it takes very little to give me a happy ending :lol:

I guess to clarify a bit, I've got a small xeno and a small faerie dragon, which are arguably some of bd's smallest smalls... I don't even come close to knotting the faerie but it still feels amazing (which is kind of hilarious in my opinion, considering his "shaft" is really only a few inches long! -blushes and hides in sweater-)
^ Big pile of dumb
Fem/Ace
Have: S/5/Faerie S/5/Xeno S/5/Flop!Duke S/3/Crackers
Unobtainium

Postby Unobtainium » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:10 pm

I've learned i'm a lot smaller than I thought I was xD
It's not very easy for me to take knots, and even through frequent use I still experience some slight pain/pressure.
I have a feeling it's my pelvic opening that's small...
And unfortunately, I can't take a lot of length, either.
I might get the bigger toys in 3s. I have a Clayton in a 3 and I still love him.
21/Female/Pansexual
AnimalPun

Postby AnimalPun » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:11 pm

Contrary to the last two posters, I discovered that I have a vag of holding! I always liked the idea of stuffing myself with large things but was too chicken to try anything remotely above average-human-penis size until BD seduced me with knots, glorious knots. I also learned that I am not very sensitive to texture, so I need my toys to be heavily molded and firm if I want to get the most out of them!
Twenty six - Bio-Female - Queer - Checklist!
Unobtainium

Postby Unobtainium » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:05 pm

AnimalPun wrote:Contrary to the last two posters, I discovered that I have a vag of holding! I always liked the idea of stuffing myself with large things but was too chicken to try anything remotely above average-human-penis size until BD seduced me with knots, glorious knots. I also learned that I am not very sensitive to texture, so I need my toys to be heavily molded and firm if I want to get the most out of them!

Lucky you!
I want a Vag of Holding!
Wish I could tske those knots. I know that I can keep practicing to stretch my opening, but I can't stretch the pelvic bone. :/ however for some reason, my 3 clayton gives a more filling feeling than my 5s. Interesting..
21/Female/Pansexual
Ferra

Postby Ferra » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:50 pm

So far: with enough cumlube, anything is possible! ;)

And I get off easier with long and thick thrusters as opposed to knots, which seem to slow me down and make me work for it.
Currently scheming up: my Thrall orc dick! :excited:
:nerdy: Dick count: 5
Rubbercub

Postby Rubbercub » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:41 pm

Well...
With enough time, lube and a big squishy toy my body will stretch and eventually take really large toys.
I can now take a large fusion and large crackers.
Butt, (intentional pun) its going to take some time to take the XL Xar that lives in my closet.
But I know when I finally knot him I'll feel a fullness I have dreamed of.

I'm looking forward to the future.
Hello all BD friends.
RC
Insert clever signature here.
Deter

Postby Deter » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:49 pm

Rubbercub wrote:Well...
With enough time, lube and a big squishy toy my body will stretch and eventually take really large toys.
I can now take a large fusion and large crackers.
Butt, (intentional pun) its going to take some time to take the XL Xar that lives in my closet.
But I know when I finally knot him I'll feel a fullness I have dreamed of.

I'm looking forward to the future.
Hello all BD friends.
RC

An XL Xar? oAo My, I'll just be satisfied with one day taking the knot on a large! You're brave, sir. And by brave, I may mean crazy...<3
Owner of:
David/M/5/cup (what a maaan~<3)
Naga/L/split firm (my huge, handsome snake god~<3)
Tentacle/M/2 (squish, squish~<3)

Waiting on:
Nothing

Lusting:
Tentacle/L/3; Bruiser/M/5/cup&tube; Xar/M/5/cup; Crackers/M-L/5/cup

Kinky fox girl who likes it up her everywhere.
RenascentBeing

Postby RenascentBeing » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:51 pm

Deter wrote:An XL Xar? oAo My, I'll just be satisfied with one day taking the knot on a large! You're brave, sir. And by brave, I may mean crazy...<3

My ultimate goal is a medium XD but I haven't been toying (and certainly not with the bigger stuff) for very long, so I think I can do it eventually.

| My BD Checklist | Bio | Complete Toy Gallery | Reviews (coming soon) | For Sales | Looking to buys |

Avatar by Airless (occasionally defaced by Tommies), pixel dollie by Ange, thanks guys!
Navigator

Postby Navigator » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:34 am

I've learned that girth >>> length for me where toys are concerned, and that very thick knots are better when sat on and ridden. I actually went out and bought a fifteen-dollar ottoman just so I could ride my Xar. Thing is, I can't really take more than six/six and a half inches vaginally, which has me questioning the fact that I have these bursts of longing where I REALLY REALLY REALLY want a medium Breeder, which I know nearly for a fact is too long for me.

BD toys have also just about ruined me for solid, hard silicone, because all my toys are 5 firmness, which is pretty much perfect. Harder silicone doesn't really do it for me, anymore.
Bad Dragon: Making Mass Effect playthroughs way more interesting since 2008.
RenascentBeing

Postby RenascentBeing » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Navigator wrote:I've learned that girth >>> length for me where toys are concerned, and that very thick knots are better when sat on and ridden. I actually went out and bought a fifteen-dollar ottoman just so I could ride my Xar. Thing is, I can't really take more than six/six and a half inches vaginally, which has me questioning the fact that I have these bursts of longing where I REALLY REALLY REALLY want a medium Breeder, which I know nearly for a fact is too long for me.

BD toys have also just about ruined me for solid, hard silicone, because all my toys are 5 firmness, which is pretty much perfect. Harder silicone doesn't really do it for me, anymore.

All of that for me as well. Damn this cervix.

That's the one and only thing I could complain about with BD: lots of designs where the small is 5-ish inch (and could therefore use one half more) and the girth is just a tad underwhelming, but the medium is too long.

Fleabane

Postby Fleabane » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:11 am

I can launch my medium Xar across the room when I clench down on it during orgasm. *coughs*
Some people have a vag of holding, apparently I have a cannon in there as well.
mid 30's female-bodied, female-identified, duckface for all!
GET OFF MY LAWN
RenascentBeing

Postby RenascentBeing » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:14 am

Fleabane wrote:I can launch my medium Xar across the room when I clench down on it during orgasm. *coughs*

I often have to choose between exerting effort to keep the toy put, and have my orgasm fizzle out or be less intense, or letting go completely and having it either slide over the tiles or pop up between my legs.

Fleabane

Postby Fleabane » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:20 am

RenascentBeing wrote:
Fleabane wrote:I can launch my medium Xar across the room when I clench down on it during orgasm. *coughs*

I often have to choose between exerting effort to keep the toy put, and have my orgasm fizzle out or be less intense, or letting go completely and having it either slide over the tiles or pop up between my legs.

*giggle* The thing gets a turbo boost or something when being compressed.
mid 30's female-bodied, female-identified, duckface for all!
GET OFF MY LAWN
Grimm

Postby Grimm » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:33 am

I can spend WAAAY too much money on toys and yet not buy the simplest regular things because I think they're (too) expensive..

Also I have very bad Physical fitness, I get tired by even walking up/down the stairs and yet I have no trouble toying for a few hours.
[ My Toylist ] (fetlife)
Kal Spiro

Postby Kal Spiro » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:03 am

Navigator wrote:I've learned that girth >>> length for me where toys are concerned, and that very thick knots are better when sat on and ridden. I actually went out and bought a fifteen-dollar ottoman just so I could ride my Xar. Thing is, I can't really take more than six/six and a half inches vaginally, which has me questioning the fact that I have these bursts of longing where I REALLY REALLY REALLY want a medium Breeder, which I know nearly for a fact is too long for me.

I can't really recommend this, only because mine hasn't even been made, let alone arrived and been used, but if you want width over legnth you might want to try a tongue, it tapers out right away so it doesn't have to get in as deep to accomplish spreading you out.
ImageImage
Navigator

Postby Navigator » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:02 am

RenascentBeing wrote:That's the one and only thing I could complain about with BD: lots of designs where the small is 5-ish inch (and could therefore use one half more) and the girth is just a tad underwhelming, but the medium is too long.

Exactly. My first BD toy was a medium Naga (because I was bound and determined to get a toy with a cumtube), and it was WAY too long, but the girth of everything but the knot wasn't as nice as I thought it would be. The Naga, Breeder, Xenogon, and even Chance all have dimensions that present this problem for me. They're designed for people who want length before girth (and more power to them XD), so even though the Breeder looks SO PRETTY, I'm holding off on one for now.
Bad Dragon: Making Mass Effect playthroughs way more interesting since 2008.
Kal Spiro

Postby Kal Spiro » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:49 am

Navigator wrote:Exactly. My first BD toy was a medium Naga (because I was bound and determined to get a toy with a cumtube), and it was WAY too long, but the girth of everything but the knot wasn't as nice as I thought it would be. The Naga, Breeder, Xenogon, and even Chance all have dimensions that present this problem for me. They're designed for people who want length before girth (and more power to them XD), so even though the Breeder looks SO PRETTY, I'm holding off on one for now.

Crackers is also probably a good option for anyone looking for girth over length since it starts thick right off the bat.
ImageImage

Return to “Sharing Experiences”