Things you've discovered about (yourself with) BD toys...

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
ColorfulHoovedNights
◈Female[Fauna](Brown)

Re: Things you've discovered about (yourself with) BD toys...

Postby ColorfulHoovedNights » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:48 pm

kt~ wrote:
ColorfulHoovedNights wrote:Now the super personal part
I can have clit based orgasms but I've never had a proper vaginal orgasm. It's just something I've never been able to do. When using BD's toys I always have a vibe on me, I give up with my vaginal play about halfway through and just finish with clit orgasm.
I can feel a major difference when using a toy over a vibe. I know it would feel so different to have a vaginal orgasm, but I keep getting frustrated and give up. Either I get scared or get too tired, or the feeling goes away before I get anywhere. I want to say I'm doing something wrong but if I am I have no idea what it is. :crying:
I can tell it's gonna take me a long time to get there. But dammit, BD so help me I will get there. I am gonna make it happen even if it takes me years.

Maybe people in here can help.. I don't know

Hey, it's okay, you're not the only one who's like this. I always have to use a vibe or my fingers on my clit too, some people just have a lot more sensation in their clits than vaginas. I've always been that way, and there's nothing wrong with it.

That's kind of been my mindset for the last little while :unamused:
I just wish I can have fun the other way too, i mean it still feels nice but never finishing is kind of frustrating after the 40+th time.
Image Always in my sights, not to shoot but to enjoyImage
Fur AffinityDeviant ArtWeasylCharacters
___Top 3 Owned Favorites___

Sleipnir SmallSnow LeopardNova Medium
kt~

Postby kt~ » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:44 pm

ColorfulHoovedNights wrote:
kt~ wrote:Hey, it's okay, you're not the only one who's like this. I always have to use a vibe or my fingers on my clit too, some people just have a lot more sensation in their clits than vaginas. I've always been that way, and there's nothing wrong with it.

That's kind of been my mindset for the last little while :unamused:
I just wish I can have fun the other way too, i mean it still feels nice but never finishing is kind of frustrating after the 40+th time.

Yeah, I can understand that. I kind of felt the same way about g-spot orgasms and I really wanted to figure out how to squirt, but I've never been able to achieve either, nor have I ever found my g-spot (if it exists), but whatever. I realized that when I worried about these things, I ended up not having fun toying because I was too busy trying to force my body do things that didn't come naturally.
It's possible that you could eventually come across new abilities (like vaginal orgasms) spontaneously. I find that worrying about all of these things makes me tense up and get anxious, and that prevents orgasms. So if I obsess over having vaginal orgasms, I'll get tense and I'll never be able to have one, if that makes sense.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
DalmyDog

Postby DalmyDog » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:47 pm

I literally spent years thinking that I didn't enjoy toys or masturbation of any sort but BD made me realize that I actually do enjoy toys, I just don't enjoy firm ones which is all that the adult toy stores I'd been to thus far carried. :P Apparently my bits only like toys in a soft firmness.
My Toybox:
BD: M/3/Razor, S/3/Roland (in progress!) | OTHER: Squarepeg Tail Plug

My Wishlist:
BD: S/3/Nox (night drake), S/3/Spritz (natural) | OTHER:
n/a
Magenta

Postby Magenta » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:37 am

Well.. not me.. but holy shit, my hubby just took his entire small gryphon on the first try O_O seriously impressed.. and very turned on *lol* First time putting anything but the first knuckle of a finger up there!
ImageImageImage Image
Wishlist: Small Nox, Small Blaze, Small Echo, Kage
kt~

Postby kt~ » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:18 am

DalmyDog wrote:I literally spent years thinking that I didn't enjoy toys or masturbation of any sort but BD made me realize that I actually do enjoy toys, I just don't enjoy firm ones which is all that the adult toy stores I'd been to thus far carried. :P Apparently my bits only like toys in a soft firmness.

I don't like firm toys either! Actually, I got some Tantus toys before BD because everyone said they were great, but they're way too hard for me. Feels like pushing in a rock :bugeyed:

Basvanderwerff
Banhammered

Postby Basvanderwerff » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:03 pm

kt~ wrote: :words:

Ye had exact same reaction when i recieved my first bd toys most old ones went strait to the bin :stick:
And what i discovered is i can take more then i thought just cause im not trying to wrestle very firm toys that wont budge..
Click to see my toys
My art doodles http://bas-art-stuff.tumblr.com/
Worlds worst strait male
kt~

Postby kt~ » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:11 pm

Basvanderwerff wrote:
kt~ wrote: :words:

Ye had exact same reaction when i recieved my first bd toys most old ones went strait to the bin :stick:

I can't see myself buying anything firmer than BD's toys, honestly.
Luckily Tantus's toys are silicone, so I was able to boil and resell one of them and I'd like to sell the other one.
But yeah, now I refer to that handy silicone firmness chart all the time :cool:

ZombieChick

Postby ZombieChick » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:10 pm

AustinFetish wrote:
ZombieChick wrote:I found out that I can not take as much as I thought I could, but I am also not as shallow as I thought I was.
So that was nice. -ish.

A lot of female bodied people learn the opposite. They find that they can handle a knot on a medium easier than first expected, but don't have as much depth as they thought.

In the long run you've got a nice situation because stretchiness for girth can definitely be increased, even if you don't aim for that, while some people can't increase depth.

Ah, genitals are so interesting partly because there's things to be discovered as time passes. :widesmile:

I think I may have jumped faster than I was ready for, but I am slowly getting used to it.
Sexuality, Peircings, Drugs, and Alcohol. Things that can take one by surprise.
Shardik

Re: Things you've discovered about (yourself with) BD toys..

Postby Shardik » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:35 am

AkaiKitsune wrote:That I am not a size queen. :/

With an InC*ase icon, no less!
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
BubblesXL

Postby BubblesXL » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:11 pm

I apparently have a ravenous ass. Didn't know that till I started messing around. Other than toys that topped out at maybe 1.5" diameter my first foray into bad dragon-ness was with the guardian and it took me all of a couple tries to get that boy in me. Then I recently ordered an XL fenrir and all I needed was a warmup with the guardian and *bam* in went that beast of a knot. I'm not sure my wallet is going to be able to keep up with my bum, because it's already ready for bigger BIGGER BIGGER!
Gynephilic/Boarderline Asexual; 31 years old; Married; Other info to be filled in at some point or upon request.

"Guaranteed to break the ice at parties."
Mettaton

Postby Mettaton » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:42 pm

I learned that I actually "had it in me" to go fuck myself.

Haha, double pun? No, but seriously-

I have always been shy about anything other than using a bullet vibrator. I hated the feeling of my fingers inside of me, I hated touching my clit, I couldn't wrap my head around like, taking an object and pushing it in and out of myself. It seemed like I'd be more fixated on how weird it felt to have control over something inside of me rather than how it would feel.

I bought a Bruiser Fusion mostly for oral play while using a vibrator or having my mate behind me since I get an oral fixation when I'm getting it.

One day, I decided "why the hell not" and used some of my husband's cum lube. It felt so wrong but jesus fucking christ it felt so right at the same time. I really, really surprised myself at how much I enjoyed it. Especially the knot.

After that all I wanted was more toys. For Oral aaaaand vaginal use xD
♥ ~ You really showed everyone your heart. Why don't I show you mine? ~ ♥
Female/Married/Straight/Definitely Not A Killer Robot

~ Toys I Own ~
Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Meng OS/5 ~ Meng OS/8 ~ Crash Sm/3 ~ Spritz Sm/5 ~ Echo Sm/5 ~ Sleipnir Sm/5 ~ Nox Sm/3 ~ Apollo Sm/5 ~ Echo Mini/5 ~ Gryphon Sm/5 ~ (Waiting On -->) ~ Kage OS/3 ~Dragon's Tongue Sm/8 ~ Chance Unflared Sm/1
Satori Komeiji

Postby Satori Komeiji » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:49 pm

I used to wonder why anyone would ever do anal and then when my small Elden turned out to be a bit too small for vaginal, I tried it back there on a whim. Actually pretty great, especially with the option for double penetration.

Also that I like firm toys (8 small Kelvin does more for me than a 5 small Apollo did), and that vaginally I'm not very sensitive to texture but in the back I am.
My unpaid research assistants collection:
Malachite - Kelvin, small, 8. Very teal. Stock photo!
Mini doodles of the above:
► Show Spoiler
Codyw99

Postby Codyw99 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:22 pm

Discovered: I'm a sort of a size queen, as well as my wife. She started off "I want the mini or small" to "let me borrow your large echo" or "I want an XL just to have one."

I can also have a P- spot orgasm. Holy. Balls. Way different than I normal male ejaculation.

Goal: take a Large Unflarred Chance all the way down. Need to buy a couple toys that help build to it. Ooooooo an excuse to buy more! Haha
:cool:
Azureblackwolf

Postby Azureblackwolf » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:50 pm

I just read every comment on this tread :stick: , lots of butt stuff, vags, maybe one oral, one person mention a wearable, but no penetrable toy. I will be the first one then eh.

So while using my Natascha I quickly found out that I don't last very long with her. 5 seconds of slow thrust and boom, done. I also found out that I can get a second orgasem but have to wait for like 10 minuets before my body will let me. :doh: when it comes to the real deal of sex, I don't think I will last long enough for any woman to satisfy her. Never had sex in my life. oh well, I will just have to stick to my toy and enjoy my girl.
Saromel

Postby Saromel » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:55 pm

I learned I was a complete bottom, in that I get more pleasure out of anal toying than from "normal" stimulation, and that receiving anal feels way more sexually satisfying and fulfilling than reaching orgasm or ejaculation.
Saromel on Twitter! Collection & Wishlist in profile
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:50 pm

Azureblackwolf wrote:I just read every comment on this tread :stick: , lots of butt stuff, vags, maybe one oral, one person mention a wearable, but no penetrable toy. I will be the first one then eh.

So while using my Natascha I quickly found out that I don't last very long with her. 5 seconds of slow thrust and boom, done. I also found out that I can get a second orgasem but have to wait for like 10 minuets before my body will let me. :doh: when it comes to the real deal of sex, I don't think I will last long enough for any woman to satisfy her. Never had sex in my life. oh well, I will just have to stick to my toy and enjoy my girl.

Just wanted to pop in here to say that women's bodies are going to be much different than toys. We loosen up vaginally when we are aroused, so we aren't going to be as tight as these BD toys.

As for me and what I've learned. Curved peen is the best peen. I can only feel texture if it's on the front part of the toy. I can take something as big as a small Sleipnir. And size really isn't everything as my favorite toys are the mini Echo and Lil' Crackers.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Azureblackwolf

Postby Azureblackwolf » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:31 am

Kisa wrote:
Azureblackwolf wrote:I just read every comment on this tread :stick: , lots of butt stuff, vags, maybe one oral, one person mention a wearable, but no penetrable toy. I will be the first one then eh.

Just wanted to pop in here to say that women's bodies are going to be much different than toys. We loosen up vaginally when we are aroused, so we aren't going to be as tight as these BD toys.

As for me and what I've learned. Curved peen is the best peen. I can only feel texture if it's on the front part of the toy. I can take something as big as a small Sleipnir. And size really isn't everything as my favorite toys are the mini Echo and Lil' Crackers.

Good to know! Thank you for putting my fears, well most of my fears to rest. Still a concern to me, but hey what are you going to do.
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:50 am

Mettaton wrote:I learned that I actually "had it in me" to go fuck myself.

Haha, double pun? No, but seriously-

I have always been shy about anything other than using a bullet vibrator. I hated the feeling of my fingers inside of me, I hated touching my clit, I couldn't wrap my head around like, taking an object and pushing it in and out of myself. It seemed like I'd be more fixated on how weird it felt to have control over something inside of me rather than how it would feel.

I bought a Bruiser Fusion mostly for oral play while using a vibrator or having my mate behind me since I get an oral fixation when I'm getting it.

One day, I decided "why the hell not" and used some of my husband's cum lube. It felt so wrong but jesus fucking christ it felt so right at the same time. I really, really surprised myself at how much I enjoyed it. Especially the knot.

After that all I wanted was more toys. For Oral aaaaand vaginal use xD

Congrats on your comfort zone expanding. That's quite a shift, considering how enduring perspectives about masturbation and penetration are.
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
Mettaton

Postby Mettaton » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:31 am

AustinFetish wrote:
Mettaton wrote: :words:

Congrats on your comfort zone expanding. That's quite a shift, considering how enduring perspectives about masturbation and penetration are.

Yeah, I think it was really ingrained in me to be really conservative/efficient/clean with masturbation. I also thought too much about what I was doing, and what it was doing to me. I think just fooling around and getting lost in the heat of the moment is what helped me let go of some of those fears/issues I had with penetration. That, and I would -never- buy a regular dildo because the looked really unattractive :/ When I heard about Bad Dragon years ago, it was the first time I had seriously considered insertable toys. Knowing they were safe, easy to clean, and attractive in color/build made me more eager to give it a shot when the right time came along.

Recently I've seen a lot more from the female perspective on the Forums, and it has made me interested in trying to fool around a bit more with sizes and models. I feel a touch braver/more ambitious for being here xD
♥ ~ You really showed everyone your heart. Why don't I show you mine? ~ ♥
Female/Married/Straight/Definitely Not A Killer Robot

~ Toys I Own ~
Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Meng OS/5 ~ Meng OS/8 ~ Crash Sm/3 ~ Spritz Sm/5 ~ Echo Sm/5 ~ Sleipnir Sm/5 ~ Nox Sm/3 ~ Apollo Sm/5 ~ Echo Mini/5 ~ Gryphon Sm/5 ~ (Waiting On -->) ~ Kage OS/3 ~Dragon's Tongue Sm/8 ~ Chance Unflared Sm/1
AkaiKitsune

Re: Things you've discovered about (yourself with) BD toys..

Postby AkaiKitsune » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:40 pm

Shardik wrote:
AkaiKitsune wrote:That I am not a size queen. :/

With an InC*ase icon, no less!

I know, it's a little misrepresentative. :eyeroll:

Return to “Sharing Experiences”