My First time knotting a big knot

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!

My First time knotting a big knot

Postby TheWolffie » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:31 am

So im knew to BD toys and i have to say I LOVE THEM great craftsmanship and amazing fun times,
I own two toys a Medium David firmness 5 and a newly arived Medium cole firmness 7.

I have had the David for about a week now and have final knotted him today with grand satisfaction hopeing the cole will fallow shortly to those who are newer to taking knots analy i would recommend using david in that its a smother transition from shaft to knot than cole which is more of an omph will update with more accurate when fully taken cole
TheWolffie

Re: My First time knotting a big knot

Postby Kal Spiro » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:43 am

Gratz! I still remember my first knotting, I managed to get it in, at which point I needed to immediately get it out, then I was just sort of stuck in an orgazmic haze for several minutes. Granted my first knot was a large Bruiser.
Kal Spiro

Postby SeaSalt » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:59 pm

just a question, how hard was it to get the knot in? like does it take some time to get it all the way in or does it just pop in?
i have a large david and ive only been able to get the shaft in so far
SeaSalt

Postby Rahir » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:04 am

SeaSalt wrote:just a question, how hard was it to get the knot in? like does it take some time to get it all the way in or does it just pop in?
i have a large david and ive only been able to get the shaft in so far

Why of all people are YOU asking that question? According to the comics, you should have WAY more experience in that matter than we all together :laugh:

On a more serious note: for me personally, I usually grind against the knot until he suddenly pops in with a sharp twinge. That is when I'm frisky and too impatient to warm-up. It's different when I toyed beforehand, like when I DPed with my medium Moko and my small Cole, then the medium Cole goes in really easily, just for an example.
Rahir

Postby kuroyami » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:41 am

Kal Spiro wrote:Gratz! I still remember my first knotting, I managed to get it in, at which point I needed to immediately get it out, then I was just sort of stuck in an orgazmic haze for several minutes. Granted my first knot was a large Bruiser.

i only wanted to take it out(a Zeta Boxie the fox) "OH god it burns"
kuroyami

Postby Hermit » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:22 pm

It's pretty good :smile:

Got my first toy (M/5/Bruiser) on Tuesday, used every night, knotted Thursday night, walked around all day today with a grin I did NOT want to try to explain to anyone. :D

Kindof wondered about the more-strictly-dog ones, cause anthro-dogs are totally cool, but I gotta budget. :(
Hermit

Postby Koldoon » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:42 am

I've knotted my large gryphon (med firmness) a few times. I have a medium david coming, in an 8. I decided on that because the firmness makes the gryphon hard to get in at first. But it also cushions the knot a little, I think.

On Monday my new razor (medium 5 firmness) will arrive, so I'll get to experience the more traditional canine knot. I'm very excited to get a chance to play with that one. The knot is similar size wise to the gryphon, but it's much more sudden, which I expect will make knotting with it different.
Koldoon

Postby SeaSalt » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:37 am

oh mah GOD it popped in after about a month of practice :smile:
now to share some tips, GO FUCKING SLOW
that is all
SeaSalt

Postby Grimm » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:11 am

Grimm

Postby Pyre Light » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:46 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
....i hope someone at that college knows of this site so much
Pyre Light

Postby Rahir » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:01 am

I have no idea what this ad is really about, but this SO could be a new slogan for BD for the canine toys :smile: If I encountered something like that, I wouldn't be able NOT to giggle at it :P

Grimm wrote:Image
Rahir

Postby Pyre Light » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:22 am

it looks like a college course, no idea what it has to do about knots though, and id blush and giggle or either bust out laughint
Pyre Light

Postby Cyna » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:58 am

Macrame is making jewelry and other stuff with hemp twine knots. Not as much fun as BD's knots though, I'm sure. :stick:
Cyna

Postby nickolai » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:08 am

i have a Ldavid to, and he is brutal, he wont let me knot him TT^TT big meanie
love him to bits tho :P
nickolai

Postby Koldoon » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:26 pm

currently working on knotting my large virgil. I can get right up to the widest point of the knot, but he just won't slide in!
Koldoon

Return to Sharing Experiences