Male reviews Medium Gryphon

Reviews for any and all Bad Dragon toys belong in here!
Draken14

Male reviews Medium Gryphon

Postby Draken14 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:21 pm

Hark, my fellow forum denizens! I bring to you a tale of adventure and romance, a story of hardship, longing, and... eh, who am I kidding.

Several weeks ago I made a most fateful decision: to seek out a mighty Gryphon. It took a while to decide what options to go with. Ultimately, I decided on a Medium Gryphon in 5 hardness. He's custom faded from blue to midnight blue, and includes a suction cup. Without further ado, here is my review!

Ordering: 7/10

I ordered back on May 15 or so. In addition to the toy, I ordered an extra 8 oz bottle of lube, figuring the free one would only go so far. Things went fairly smooth at first... except there was a suspicious lack of input box for the custom fade. I got in touch with Runa and Athus (well, more like the other way around). After a bit of a mix-up between my order and someone else's we got the colors figured out. I was originally thinking blue to black, but apparently two different colors don't blend well at all. However, between me and frustration stood (mostly) excellent customer service. I forgive you. :P

Shipping: 6/10

I waited for about ten days to hear anything... nada. On the 26th I sent an e-mail since I was curious why I hadn't seen any changes. Turns out their gryphon mold had broken! They assured me the toy would be shipped soon. That following Friday (29th) it did indeed ship. Today, it arrived safe and sound in a surprisingly small package. The UPS guy didn't ring the doorbell, but fortunately I heard the truck and retrieved the package without being noticed (my mom was watching TV in the other room). It would have been nice to hear about a setback, but again, I've been here long enough to know where you guys are coming from. Mild annoyance, nothing more.

Heehee, I broke your mold...

Unveiling: 8/10

It came in a box!!! Inside was the complimentary care sheet, usage guide, invoice, sample disc, packing peanuts of various shapes and colors, a 4 oz bottle of cumlube, and an unidentified object wrapped in purple tissue paper. I'm rather surprised at the size of the sample disc. From what I had seen I figured it was only about an inch or two large. Nope, this thing is the size of my palm. Very shiny (and stretchy). After playing with a drop of the lube I got on to the main part of the show.

I eagerly unwrapped the tissue paper to behold: a most glorious gryphon! My first thought was, “He's blue!” Immediately following that thought, “... Yeah, that's bigger than I expected.” The pictures on the web page and reviews do NOT do these things justice! Fortunately, he's just the right setup for me. I'm stretched just enough to start taking bigger things than my fingers, but I've still got a ways to go. The tapered tip and shaft would be enough to give me a good workout, and the knot would be the ultimate challenge at the end of the road.

I had some fun playing around with him. The suction cup (which is just a concave bottom) was disturbingly strong. I stuck him to a wall and tried to pull him off. He stretched two, nearly three times his normal length and didn't budge! Yet poking a finger under the base to loosen the hold was easy enough. Unfortunately, due to the hardness he doesn't quite stand on his own. I'll have to experiment with lighting, but it seems the blue top is translucent enough to glow in sunlight! Shiny.

Now, why is this otherwise great unveiling marked down two points? Because I do wonder: where's the 8 oz bottle of lube that I paid for? I've already sent out an e-mail to Runa to hopefully resolve this. Despite the numerous problems up 'till now, I'm just mildly amused at this point. XD

And now...

Usage: 10/10
Suction cup: 10/10
Cumlube: 9.5/10

The only reason I didn't fully enjoy this toy is my own limits! I cleaned him up and stuck him in a basin of hot water along with my Fleshlight and a full syringe of lube. Once everything was set I stepped in the shower (water off) and prepped up! After inserting some lube and spreading more on the glorious shaft, I gently guided the tip into me. Oh, that tapered tip and its wonderful barbs... Insertion was fairly easy, though I quickly discovered another minor problem with the hardness. It seems that between my tightness and the softness of the toy, it has a tendency to try and slip out on me. After getting that figured out, I started the ride.

At first I took it fairly slow, trying to get used to the shaft. Minor problems like lube issues, position, and not thinking ahead to have everything right next to me were cropping up fairly often. It was also the messiest session I've ever had. Lube was dripping off the toy, dripping out of me when I was repositioning myself, dripping from my fingers... good thing I cleaned myself out beforehand! I changed positions a number of times before finally stepping out of the shower, laying a towel on the shower rug, and lubing up a bit more. This worked best since I had more range of motion (and more cushion under me). I ultimately ended up in a kneeling position while riding, which gave me the best control and stability.

Fine, fine, now for a slightly less mechanical review. Once I was relatively comfortable kneeling, I managed to start working with the Fleshlight. A small amount of cumlube helped, but much of it spilled out the back, so spit pretty much did the rest. Even after all the effort I was still rather horny, so it didn't take long to start feeling quite aroused! A few pumps later and I was feeling some damn good feelings all around. Being far too excited to hold back I kept going, the pleasure rising and multiplying until BOOM. I got hit with the most intense orgasm in my life. After riding it out I removed (read: let it slide out) the gryphon, only to sit on my hands and knees for several more minutes, panting. I finally felt stable enough to move over to the toilet and sit for another few minutes, though my legs nearly gave out when I got up! After cleaning off the toys I took a nice relaxing shower to finish off my longest and most intense play session to date. ;)

I don't know whether the climax or the squatting/kneeling/working action wore me out more. Either way, I'm going to be rather sore tomorrow for sure. In all, I only got the first few inches of the shaft in. The knot is going to take weeks (if not months) to tackle, but it's a challenge I'm looking forward to. Between my tightness limiting the amount I could get in, the softness of the silicone, and my positioning I wasn't really able to ride him up and down much. However, the suction cup worked quite well in keeping him from flopping all about! A good investment, I say.

The cumlube worked rather well, though it seemed a tiny bit runny. Damn if that's not the stringiest stuff I've ever played with, though. It works very well as a lube once it's properly applied. The only problem I had was actually on my end. Next time I toy, I need to apply more lube internally. In the end, I used about 1/5 of the 4 oz bottle. Hopefully next time will be a bit more conservative since I know what to expect.

Sorry for the lack of murriness in this review! I was a bit more keen on figuring out how to play, so next time I toy I should have a better story to tell. Depending on how I feel tomorrow I may have some (mostly) clean pictures to show. Sorry, but I'm not getting my new camera sticky.

So, that's the review. I highly recommend the Gryphon for a fun ride, and I certainly look forward to more sessions with this dignified and devious ruler of the skies!

EDIT: Second taking!

Despite being sore I tried 'im again tonight. Rather than squatting or kneeling I laid on my back. This time was somewhat more successful (albeit non-climactic, if you get my drift), and I'm pretty sure I got all the way up to the knot! A more strategic use of lube (internally and externally) made everything much easier. Play didn't last long, I was mostly seeing how far in I could get. If I can keep up the play sessions a couple times a week I might be taking the knot sooner rather than later! Murr.

Also, for your viewing pleasure...

IMGP2819 mod.jpg
His glorious length on the bed. The blue to dark blue fade comes out really nice... murr.

IMGP2816 mod.jpg
Hung (hurrhurr) from the ceiling with the MIGHTY SUCTION CUP.

IMGP2820 mod.jpg
Gryphon about to totally dominate the STU.

IMGP2821 mod.jpg
Rrrr! Take it! TAKE I- wait a second... I think she's taking more than I can. No fair! :(
Last edited by Draken14 on Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#9308 - Medium Gryphon, custom fade (blue to dark blue). Review is here.
drachenhebron

Re: Male reviews Medium Gryphon

Postby drachenhebron » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:37 am

nice, makes me want to go have a shower play, cant wait for dragoness to appear, and the fun of toying at both sides at once, good luck on the knotting, 2 challenges in one there, length and width, i can barely manage the small gryph
Draken14

Postby Draken14 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:35 am

drachenhebron wrote:nice, makes me want to go have a shower play, cant wait for dragoness to appear, and the fun of toying at both sides at once, good luck on the knotting, 2 challenges in one there, length and width, i can barely manage the small gryph

Yeah, the shower is a shower/bathtub. Unfortunately, it's rather small, and the design is such that it's hard to easily toy in. Being able to clean up the mess in ten seconds as opposed to ten minutes is nice, though. When I'm not quite so occupied on trying to keep the gryphon in me it'll probably be far easier (and more appealing). Between staying lubed up, staying in position, and keeping him in me I had my hands full! Though being out of shape certainly doesn't help matters...

All things considered I would have been good with the small... but I figure if I'm going to spend the money, why not get something that'll be a challenge?

Draken14

Postby Draken14 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:46 pm

Ok, there we go. Got the original topic updated with the tale of the second taking... and PIX. :D

Evren

Postby Evren » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:07 am

Good review, sounds like you had a lot of fun.

I love the soreness you get from taking something so LARGE.
mmuurrrrr.

I find that shaking the lube like a mother works well.
I keep forgetting it.
Draken14

Postby Draken14 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:56 am

Evren wrote:Good review, sounds like you had a lot of fun.

I love the soreness you get from taking something so LARGE.
mmuurrrrr.

I find that shaking the lube like a mother works well.
I keep forgetting it.

It's actually rather addicting for the trouble. I'm really tempted to go at it AGAIN. However, there is the minor issue of not breaking anything back there. Hm. :P

(also, if I get around to it, I might make a fiction story. Maybe)

Csar

Postby Csar » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:16 pm

*appears from lurk land*

What can I say...
You did indeed chose some wonderful colors on that!

I just got the chance to place an order, and well... I... actually used your photo as a reference pic for the fade :oops: :oops: hope you don't mind! :)

*fades... *
Draken14

Postby Draken14 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:34 pm

Csar wrote:*appears from lurk land*

What can I say...
You did indeed chose some wonderful colors on that!

I just got the chance to place an order, and well... I... actually used your photo as a reference pic for the fade :oops: :oops: hope you don't mind! :)

*fades... *

Heh, not at all. I'm actually honored :oops:

Also, had a third go at 'im a few days ago. Actually got started a bit on the knot, but it's gonna take some stretching to really tackle that width. Even so... god, I *love* the feeling of using the Fleshlight while the Gryphon's in me. The pleasure is ten times more intense, and I can feel the waves of pleasure pulsing through my body. Both times I've come so hard that I just sit there for minutes, shaking and panting. Then I imagine how it will be when the knot's in me.

I'll be in my bunk...

Return to “Bad Dragon Toys”