Largest toy you've used

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
ramcramslam

Re: Largest toy you've used

Postby ramcramslam » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:27 am

ramcramslam wrote:Presently my largest toy on rotation is my Large Waterhorse from EE. BAM is of course quite a bit different, but equally challenging for me.( I dont have another toy with such a fat head. ) I have maxed out each toy a few times, but I cant for very long. I have owned BAM for maybe 15 years ? hahaha It was ridiculously big at first, now its just Big. I can do about 80% fairly easily, but the last bit "balls deep" has proved time and time again to be quite a challenge. My modern bad Dragon / EE toys are so much more stimulating, i dont put BAM in rotation much. ( I play about once a month )
Waterhorse is so big, i almost cramp up when i am able to knot him. ( In length, The LA Special is just an inch or so longer, but i've learned how to master that toy.) Above the knot, the size of the Large Waterhorse is heaven . Starting on the knot is a bit of a pain, once i have taken it all, the depth and width are both over my max comfort zone, and extremely intense.
My Large bruiser has almost the same size knot, but the depth is ( delightful ) but not a challenge. So its much easier to knot.

UPDATE : Last weekend at the cabin i needed to relieve some stress. My usual bucket of toys came with me, and BAM as well.
Last time up i was able to take BAM to the base. Its such a positional thing, I have barely ever taken the full length, So in this new setup, the toy on a foot bench , i was able to take him deep for about a 20 count. So intense ! i rested and tried again several times, but to no avail.
So on this trip was my goal to master him. I went through my usual rotation of increasingly larger toys. A minimum 100 count for each, and a few favorites 2-300, to be opened nicely. Large Bruiser, and Waterhorse are the top challengers, and Bruiser has a cum tube, so i filled up with lube for BAM. In the same position as last time, i was able to get him balls deep. This time i slowly massaged the rarely penetrated zone, and held it there longer than ever. Slowly started my count, 100 penetrations /thrusts are required for "mastering" (haha) after 40-60 i could ram a little faster, and deeper, but never with full reckless abandon. Was a huge accomplishment.
Bruiser and Wuffamute were still set up, i went back and forth between the 3 for a while, and i got several more sets of 10-20 count from BAM, including a full weight grind..mmmm...not easy. A great night of play.
Sha`yde

Postby Sha`yde » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:04 am

Extra Large Rex, anal. All the way to a tie.
Everything is worth a shot, that's how you find out if you like it or not. --me
Current Favorite Toy:
XL Rex Good Boy~
And I knot him every time~
Bayzan

Postby Bayzan » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:44 pm

Sha`yde wrote:Extra Large Rex, anal. All the way to a tie.

^ :3. The full feeling is amazing but it makes you want to pull out. Though once you pull out... you kinda want it back it so it's a never ending cycle. Well for me at least :laugh:
HentaiBD

Postby HentaiBD » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:06 am

I'm currently conquering the XL Flint. I managed to take him upto about the last 2" (once the widest part slips a bit inside). I only managed to get that far twice and I cannot do that every time. Not sure if just trying and trying again helps to get further.
Let's see :smile:
Toys owned:
-> M/3 Fenrir, L/5 Gryphon, XL/5 Nox, XL/5 Chance (new):
-> XL/8 Winston, XL/5 Flint, XL/3 Crackers, Natasha
Sha`yde

Postby Sha`yde » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:42 am

Bayzan wrote:

^ :3. The full feeling is amazing but it makes you want to pull out. Though once you pull out... you kinda want it back it so it's a never ending cycle. Well for me at least :laugh:

Nah, man, I get the knot in, and switch to jacking off until I cum around that bulb. The uncomfortable feeling makes me really feel like a bitch. :stick:
Everything is worth a shot, that's how you find out if you like it or not. --me
Current Favorite Toy:
XL Rex Good Boy~
And I knot him every time~
Bayzan

Postby Bayzan » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:52 am

Sha`yde wrote:
Bayzan wrote:

Nah, man, I get the knot in, and switch to jacking off until I cum around that bulb. The uncomfortable feeling makes me really feel like a bitch. :stick:

I'm yet to cum with the knot in me, but I'll bet that once I do, I will most likely just sleep on the floor. x3
Kunan

Postby Kunan » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:53 pm

My XL Tyson just arrived and I had to use him right away when I had the time.

He is now officially the largest toy that I have used :smile:
Sadly I only got him half way in but that helped with getting my Large Spritzs Knot in :stick:
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:49 pm

A large Pretzal tops my collection, and I don't consider him conquered unless I can take him from either end. I think once I have him figured out, I'll buy an XL Gryphon.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:28 am

For me, so far, my medium/soft Xar! I was pleasantly surprised to find I was able to knot him with a little bit of work the first time I used him, and OMG he's SO good!! Like, "make your eyes roll back in your head" level of good. :D
Next on my list to conquer (at least part of the shaft) is an extra soft medium Flint. Such great progress for a gal who had things the size of a Chico cause pain only a few years ago!
:misc2:
DarkyAmyK9

Postby DarkyAmyK9 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:50 am

Zaphora wrote:Well second time with my unflared chance and got past the medial ring and I have a vagina xD I just pushed him inch by inch waiting for my body to adjust and keep going
It's the only toy I have that I can use my feet.to push it in and outbur boy is he a heavy thing

Update--- large rex in soft... knotted ---but hits cervix a bit

---- large razor in soft knotted----my favorite

Were you able to handle the pressure on the cervix?
I know a lot won't be able to, I personally can and I plan to get a Rex too so I dunno.
Prolly an XL for anal and a large for vaginal.
Bayzan

Postby Bayzan » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:50 pm

Finally was able to hilt my L Chance after knot fucking myself on my XL Rex, though I laugh at the way I reacted when I felt that the final 2 inches of Chance were inside of me :laugh:

Makes me wonder if I should get the XL version of Chance. xD
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:04 am

I was about to sell it, but then I tried my Large Legacy Tailstretcher. I got down around 3/4ths of the way on the thing. I'm usually all about length, but yesterday, I just needed my ass to feel stretched. And I'm pleasantly sore today :stick:

Vaginally, I've conquered large Moko and large Echo.
KaineWuff

Postby KaineWuff » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:48 pm

Eowaraldur wrote:Aggh, I am so close, that last bit under the line won't go in :stick:
But this is now the biggest toy I have used, XL echo <3
SoClose.jpg

Edit: Got it in all the way now! :stick:

So envious. Teach meeeee.

XL Echo seems sooo much larger than advertised somehow. I've admittedly only attempted to tackle the monster two or three times, and have sidelined him since for now.

I can't yet manage the immense swell before the medial ring - about where the largest textured ridge is on the underside. But oh man, the head and first few inches feel sooo good.

It's been a little while, as I've been kinda busy the last few months, but now that summer time's here, I'm ready to try again. Also just picked up a Guardian which seems perfectly graduated between my Echo and my next largest toys. It may as well be a Large. :liplick: (Though I'm not even gonna -think- about Guardian's knot for a while, if ever, I just wanted the shaft for practice >>; )
My silicone shenanigans tumblr for reviews and more!
The Crisis Dragon

Postby The Crisis Dragon » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:36 pm

It's Large Xenogon for me. I might consider an XL Xenogon, but I don't think I would be able to take it any time soon... :doh:
Eowaraldur

Postby Eowaraldur » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:43 am

KaineWuff wrote:
Eowaraldur wrote:Aggh, I am so close, that last bit under the line won't go in :stick:
But this is now the biggest toy I have used, XL echo <3
SoClose.jpg

Edit: Got it in all the way now! :stick:

So envious. Teach meeeee.

XL Echo seems sooo much larger than advertised somehow. I've admittedly only attempted to tackle the monster two or three times, and have sidelined him since for now.

I can't yet manage the immense swell before the medial ring - about where the largest textured ridge is on the underside. But oh man, the head and first few inches feel sooo good.

It's been a little while, as I've been kinda busy the last few months, but now that summer time's here, I'm ready to try again. Also just picked up a Guardian which seems perfectly graduated between my Echo and my next largest toys. It may as well be a Large. :liplick: (Though I'm not even gonna -think- about Guardian's knot for a while, if ever, I just wanted the shaft for practice >>; )

For me it isn't the girth of XL echo, it is the length that was difficult. But after I warmed up with my medium chance, my body was able to find room for the rest of the length! :buddy:
Hello there! I'm a pansexual guy; I don't differentiate between sexes/genders - If I like you, it is because I like you as a person! <3
Current/Wishlist/Waiting
► Show Spoiler
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:00 pm

I can just barely hilt my Medium Chance on a good toying day!~ I am pretty proud of myself :widesmile:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
lostpony

Postby lostpony » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:11 am

Hi I'd like to jump in. Playing alone in secrecy for decades mostly with home-made or modified toys, I've gotten flexible things inside me well over 2 feet in length (not more than 2 inch diameter) and rigid things more than 20" deep (specifically a cheap rubber toy stuffed over the top half of a wooden coat rack and wrapped in various things to fatten and texture it all up...it had a nice wide flange at the bottom of the toy that I used to really like going in and out). Eh...I don't have any of that old homemade stuff anymore...um without Bad Dragon all sorts of things in everyday life look like big toys to bring home, tee hee.

This weekend trying to support the decision to buy large flared chance who is much thicker than anything I'm used to, I used my bigger toy called "forearm" from Extreme Restraints, a boring human-esque PVC thing 2.85" thick with 10 inches insertable that has been difficult to use but this weekend I felt I had conquered him well enough so I went ahead and ordered Large Chance....three of them actually....and then I read this thread today so I had to go back just a little while ago and did my 100 penetrations with the "forearm", going straight for him without warming up with my thinner toy. 100 strokes is very good advice! Just as I got to about 90 or so it actually started to feel good enough to have a pleasurable orgasm (not the unpleasureable ejaculations he gave me before).

**um Anal.

Large Chance both Flared and Unflared are on the way! (as of this edit 1.5 hours away supposedly...)

But dang! XL Rex? For real? (Sorry mixed up Rex and Stan the T-Rex!) Now I feel way behind! hahaha well he [Stan the T-Rex] is 20 times bigger than a horse so...I'll just aspire to an XL Chance thanks very much.
Last edited by lostpony on Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everypony was sure Somepony should do it.  Anypony could have done it, but Nopony did it.
Funcat

Postby Funcat » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:55 pm

My largest experience for diameter is a large ultimate fantasy and for depth a large unflared chance.
DickVision

Postby DickVision » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:13 am

XL Nocturne.

Considering my largest toy before him was a Medium Ridley, quite a jump up.
But damn. Can easily take up to the knot. Might try to take it all one day, but my body is a little reluctant. Don't blame it though haha.

Don't feel too bad about it mind considering how I'm pretty small and my petite lil vag can take up to that point. :stick:
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:42 am

DickVision wrote:XL Nocturne.

Considering my largest toy before him was a Medium Ridley, quite a jump up.
But damn. Can easily take up to the knot. Might try to take it all one day, but my body is a little reluctant. Don't blame it though haha.

Don't feel too bad about it mind considering how I'm pretty small and my petite lil vag can take up to that point. :stick:

Just edging over that old limit and relaxing your body's reluctance can make you tremble in intense pleasure. It's definitely a highlight of toying, a lifetime highlight!

Kudos for your big jump! Bodies can surpise us!
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”