Largest toy you've used

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Driftycloud

Re: Largest toy you've used

Postby Driftycloud » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:03 am

It's funny, back when I had my first contact with BD, I just turned 18 I think, I could take an entire goddamn Large flared Chance up the funhole with just a bit of prestretching. Mind you it was also my first contact with sex toys whatsoever. I still remember the expression of surprise on the kindly partner that introduced those toys (in-)to me. :widesmile:
But then some years passed and I for some reason didn't use toys that much anymore, and suddenly even the small Elden I had ordered by then was kinda painful. :bugeyed:
Ah well, that one friend from back then is coming for a visit soon, bringing me a couple more toys (My country has ridiculous customs fees that I circumvent via ordering on him.). Let's see if I can get stretched back to large chance levels.
Let's see if I even want that anymore..... :doh:
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:35 am

Driftycloud wrote:It's funny, back when I had my first contact with BD, I just turned 18 I think, I could take an entire goddamn Large flared Chance up the funhole with just a bit of prestretching. Mind you it was also my first contact with sex toys whatsoever. I still remember the expression of surprise on the kindly partner that introduced those toys (in-)to me. :widesmile:
But then some years passed and I for some reason didn't use toys that much anymore, and suddenly even the small Elden I had ordered by then was kinda painful. :bugeyed:
Ah well, that one friend from back then is coming for a visit soon, bringing me a couple more toys (My country has ridiculous customs fees that I circumvent via ordering on him.). Let's see if I can get stretched back to large chance levels.
Let's see if I even want that anymore..... :doh:

I know what you mean. Back in my early days of(as you so eloquently put it) "funhole" exploration, I could fist myself & take POM bottles with ease, but then I lost interest in anal for a few years. When my interest came back, 2" diameter was a stretch. There is a certain amount of muscle memory, but the desire to go huge has died down quite a bit. I haven't even tried fisting myself since before my hiatus, and the knot of my XL Austin I bought just recently is by far the biggest thing(diameter-wise) I've taken in years, and even then it's "knot" something I reach for often. I have to be in the right mood for it. My new interest is in depth now, and not so much width.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
Dungdung317

Postby Dungdung317 » Mon May 22, 2017 5:16 pm

On myself, none.

My GF is 4'11" and ~95lbs, takes XL Crackers about 3" below the bottom of the head. She rides L Stan below half without breaking a sweat and takes XL Pearce to about half.
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Tue May 23, 2017 2:54 pm

Dungdung317 wrote:On myself, none.

My GF is 4'11" and ~95lbs, takes XL Crackers about 3" below the bottom of the head. She rides L Stan below half without breaking a sweat and takes XL Pearce to about half.

Impressive. Is that vaginally or anally?

Since I started using coconut oil recently, I've graduated in what i can take(that stuff works amazingly well!).
My large Clayton is my new favorite. Being able to hilt him feels amazing. I can knot my large Nova now, which before was a struggle. Knotting my large Ridley is next.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
Mr_slinky_dragon

Postby Mr_slinky_dragon » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:05 am

Couldnt upload a photo sad now :(
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:59 pm

Mr_slinky_dragon wrote:Couldnt upload a photo sad now :(

Maybe edit the photo a bit.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Mr_slinky_dragon