Largest toy you've used

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Crazyguy1990

Re: Largest toy you've used

Postby Crazyguy1990 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:55 am

Took my EE Cody all the way to the balls today.
All 8.5 inches.:smile:
Previous best was my medium Anthro Dragon at 8 inches. :stick:
29/M/Bi/ Prefers 2 inch diameter, 7 inches long and up.
FlashFuschia

Postby FlashFuschia » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:48 am

In terms of sheer size, I'd say either my Clayton, my 2nd gen Seadragon, or my Crackers all in small size. I'm very tight down there so I'd never be able to take an XL or something crazy like that.
Let's go bake some cookies, boys!
Samson

Postby Samson » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:00 am

Medium Razor
Got his knot in second try :psyduck:
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:24 am

In terms of girth, my One-Size Terra. In terms of length, my Medium Nox.
Terra holds my record for vaginal girth, though... For anal girth, it was Nox again.
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:38 am

Halfway down a Large Moko! It doesn't happen often, but it's fun when it does :)
ImageImage
MilesLupine

Postby MilesLupine » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:16 pm

XL Fenrir and it got me addicted to wanting something more ^^"
Lyrics fitting my mood/are inspiring: From Chemical Interference by Dragonforce
"I am what I choose to be, I lose grip on reality
And I have nothing to atone
All your morals thrown in vain, I know my pleasure is my pain
But I'm gonna make it on my own."
Image Arts and more arts.
Gracie_Bordeaux

Postby Gracie_Bordeaux » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:15 pm

The only toy I have is a medium Fenrir, which I can take to the hilt with no warmup. I want a medium Flint, it's a little bigger around than Fenrir's knot and longer, so it's a good step up!
AnimalPun

Postby AnimalPun » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:23 pm

I finally hilted my dang large/8 Apollo a few days ago, so I think he takes the title of biggest toy! The longest I've used would be my medium Chance, he squishes down so nicely even in firm that I can take him all the way to his sheath without problem.

Gracie_Bordeaux wrote:The only toy I have is a medium Fenrir, which I can take to the hilt with no warmup. I want a medium Flint, it's a little bigger around than Fenrir's knot and longer, so it's a good step up!

Psst, I would not recommend jumping from medium Fenrir to medium Flint! Flint is massive and has girth all the way down, rather than just in a knot, which is a totally different thing to handle. I suggest checking out the comparison thread to make sure you know what you'd be getting into, it's hard to compare between just numbers :3
Twenty six - Bio-Female - Queer - Checklist!
Tachyon1

Postby Tachyon1 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:40 pm

Posted in another thread but tonight, just took in XL Chance Unflared (5 Shaft/8 Base Split firmness).
Kotsiger

Postby Kotsiger » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:59 pm

currently XL blue tegnu tongue.

can't wait till i can start taking in my XL chance.
I must have all the things!

all the penetratables (cause i can)
Gracie_Bordeaux

Postby Gracie_Bordeaux » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:35 am

AnimalPun wrote:Psst, I would not recommend jumping from medium Fenrir to medium Flint! Flint is massive and has girth all the way down, rather than just in a knot, which is a totally different thing to handle. I suggest checking out the comparison thread to make sure you know what you'd be getting into, it's hard to compare between just numbers :3

I understand that Flint will be significantly larger, but my Fenrir is effortless to me now and I want a challenge. Something to work up to, that'll hurt a bit going in and leave me stretched out. The ultimate goal is for my partner to fist me, so I need to build up my tolerance for larger objects anyway. Thanks for the concern, though!
Vladovski354

Postby Vladovski354 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:56 pm

Girth wise is a large Sleipnir, length would be the large chance.
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:35 pm

Vaginally:

By BD Size - Large Tentacle (only "large" toy)
By Dimension - Medium Crackers
Working On - Medium Flint - at widest point, but it won't go deeper.

Anally:

By BD Size - Medium Tailstretcher
By Dimension - Medium Tailstretcher
Working On - Medium Chance - need to get a soft because medium firmness won't bend sideways inside of me.
shellerfly

Postby shellerfly » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:44 pm

GreenLeopard87 wrote:

Oh hey, you have a tentacle, and I think you mentioned in another thread that you use soft. Do the tentacle's suckers actually do any suction action on the skin or is it purely a texture thing?

Also, to be sure I'm contributing to the thread:
Vaginally: Medium Xar, but soon I'll have my Medium Scorn
Anally: Small Crackers
Image Adorable pixel art by ChibityImage
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:17 pm

shellerfly wrote:
GreenLeopard87 wrote:

Oh hey, you have a tentacle, and I think you mentioned in another thread that you use soft. Do the tentacle's suckers actually do any suction action on the skin or is it purely a texture thing?

This one is a medium firmness (pretty thin for a large), but they do not provide suction that I'm aware of/feel. I think if the cups were a little thicker and deeper, maybe? But hard to tell what design changes need to happen. Maybe softer firmness will be more effective...

I'm jealous of your anal abilities. I can only do thin/long. Starting thick isn't my strong suit, although I took legacy medium chance's head on the first try, it wasn't as pleasant as long and tapered...
shellerfly

Postby shellerfly » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:18 pm

GreenLeopard87 wrote:
shellerfly wrote:
GreenLeopard87 wrote:

This one is a medium firmness (pretty thin for a large), but they do not provide suction that I'm aware of/feel. I think if the cups were a little thicker and deeper, maybe? But hard to tell what design changes need to happen. Maybe softer firmness will be more effective...

I'm jealous of your anal abilities. I can only do thin/long. Starting thick isn't my strong suit, although I took legacy medium chance's head on the first try, it wasn't as pleasant as long and tapered...

Have you attempted anal with the tentacle, and if so, are the suction cups a noticeable sensation ? I'm considering it for training since the small crackers I mentioned was the first thing I've put back there in a while and it felt a bit tight. I was thinking a tentacle or winston's tail, but I'm worried about whether they're good for thrusting. I like the shape of crackers, so I might just get him in a mini.

Also, I'd love to trade with you for a day haha. I'm better at girth than length any day, it seems like it would be such a nice sensation, but even small crackers feels a little longer than is comfortable. I swear, every time I see your posts, it makes me wanna try something different.
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:28 pm

shellerfly wrote:Have you attempted anal with the tentacle, and if so, are the suction cups a noticeable sensation ? I'm considering it for training...

I know for a fact that I'm going to do a complete review on a Medium Tentacle for female anal, for that purpose, and I'll definitely cover the suction cup texture when I do. Still hoping to get one from this sale, though, so it'll be a little while before that happens.
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
shellerfly

Postby shellerfly » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:36 pm

Chibity wrote:
I know for a fact that I'm going to do a complete review on a Medium Tentacle for female anal, for that purpose, and I'll definitely cover the suction cup texture when I do. Still hoping to get one from this sale, though, so it'll be a little while before that happens.

I can't wait!
ShyDragon

Postby ShyDragon » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:33 am

Length wise, medium Nox. Though I can only take him up to 5 inches but it's enough to take the thickest part of him which I like.

Width wise, small Xar.
---------------------------------Toys I Own---------------------------------

Small Gryphon ---- Small Clayton ---- Small Nox ---- Medium Nox
Small Nova ---- Medium Fenrir ---- Small Vergil ---- Small Xar
Small Sleipnir ---- Small Scorn ---- Medium Scorn ---- Small Flint
Medium Nocturne----Mini Stan ---- Medium Chance ---- Small Pearce
Mountain Drake----Small Axel

Creator of Ryuu the Eastern Dragon--Labs
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:38 am

shellerfly wrote:Have you attempted anal with the tentacle, and if so, are the suction cups a noticeable sensation ? I'm considering it for training since the small crackers I mentioned was the first thing I've put back there in a while and it felt a bit tight. I was thinking a tentacle or winston's tail, but I'm worried about whether they're good for thrusting. I like the shape of crackers, so I might just get him in a mini.

Also, I'd love to trade with you for a day haha. I'm better at girth than length any day, it seems like it would be such a nice sensation, but even small crackers feels a little longer than is comfortable. I swear, every time I see your posts, it makes me wanna try something different.

I'll try this weekend. My favorite anal toy is the tailstretcher. Gosh, the matte texture on him is wonderful. He's the only BD toy that I can ride. Wish I ordered him before he went bye-bye with a suction cup. I use him on the toilet lid or I place him against the base of my bathtub and use my legs over the rim of the tub to "ride" him. Haha weird position but it works!

One day, I'll receive my large soft firmness EE orca that I ordered on Black Friday. That will be the biggest and longest anal toy I will ever use. I can't wait to feel that soft shaft squirm it's way up deep inside me. :oops:

Return to “Sharing Experiences”