Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
trillin

Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby trillin » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:23 am

Today, my mother found out about my Cole the Dane, and surprisingly she was totally okay with it, I even talked to her about getting another one, LOL. It made me wonder, have you guys ever had to explain your toys to someone?
SnowLycan

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby SnowLycan » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:36 am

WoW!? :o Are you serious!? Your folks were ok with it???? My folks would FREAK!!!
Kinks: Knots/Comforting while knotted, Being mounted Doggy Style, Sub/dom, Furry/Zoo/Kemono Girl/Kemono Boys.
Owned toys :- Way to many to list.
trillin

Postby trillin » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:56 am

She was so okay with it, I was so glad, I didn't think she would judge me in the first place but I didn't want to weird her out or anything. I think I'm just really lucky to have understanding parents(well, one at least.)

In the end she was the one consoling me and telling me not to feel bad LOL
MechaMoose
Gender: Biologically male, internally hermaphroditic. What are you looking for, honey?

Postby MechaMoose » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:10 am

For those of you in the 20-30 range, you guys have parents who were coming of age in the 80's. Culture was opening up. Sexuality was becoming a thing seen in public more.. Heck your mom & Dad may have been freaky people at one time.

Most people don't like thinking about their parents gettin' all sexy with each other, but they do stuff when you aren't around. A lot of Mom's are especially 'reserved' when the kids are around. Dad is waiting for the coast to be clear and get the chance to chase her around the house. Seriously.

I'm glad your Mom turned out to be cool AND supportive.

My Mom found my stuff when I was still living at home. She didn't care for it, but she didn't yell at me for it. My Dad wouldn't have understood (He didn't get my bisexuality).

- MM
Big. Furry. Pansexual. Pagan. Girl(ish).
B5 cvdv e+ f g k+ m q+ r s- t+ w

"I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
Haydemw37

Postby Haydemw37 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:57 am

I don't know for a fact that my parents know about my toys, we haven't spoken about it yet but I suspect that they know I have SOMETHING at least. I put this down to coming home earlier this year from a holiday and noticing the clothes I used to keep on top of my only toy at the time had been shuffled around...
We're pretty chilled about sex and things like that so its not that big a deal for me, however if they ever saw my Chance I think they might start to get worried XD Nothing like 10 inches of horse cock to freak someone out!
24/male/gay/taken
Michael

Postby Michael » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:06 am

My parents have gone through my room on at least one occasion and gone through my toybox.

I wish I could have been there to see the look on my mother's face :laugh:

They're ok with me having them, but I get yelled at any time something like that comes in the mail because it means I've spent money. :roll:
Wonderful avatar provided by Airless!
Amp

Postby Amp » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:09 am

My mom an i talked about if she should get one haha! She is a bbw an into bdsm so we are a very VERY open weird family XD
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:17 am

I've been seeing people posting about fairly members knowing about their toys. One of them just chimed in, in fact. :-)
I like to write stories and mind into writing mode after I read some of these types of replies. It's excellent for fiction that'll keep taking interesting twists. :buddy:
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:32 am

My mom has walked in my room before when they were drying...She didn't flip out, but she didn't love them either. She was mainly neutral. Similarly, I've walked in on her sex toy collection out before. She uses nasty gel toys, so i actually ended up giving her a lesson about safe toying LOL.

My friends and sisters all know and they love them. (: I love any excuse to show off my collection.
FluffyFaline

Postby FluffyFaline » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:00 pm

I kept rolling my BD lube below my desk when done with it but my step mum KEPT PICKING IT UP AND PUTTING IT ON MY TABLE whenever I went away and she cleaned my room. I've learnt to keep it in my drawer.

She's cool though so she's like whatever. She's a nurse so she's kind of seen everything.
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:07 pm

I did notice that I left one of my BD pens laying in the living room one day and I just found it by our computer which Is two rooms away.

So if my gparents did look up BD they must not care or they didn't look it up. :mystery:

I'm debating on one day leaving one of my BD toys out n the dresser with my door open when I go to work and see what happens. :smile:
Last edited by Fire_Wolf on Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
Kal Spiro

Postby Kal Spiro » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:40 pm

My mom found my life size silicone love doll, but not my giant dragon cock, which is amusing because I'm far more prone to leaving the dildos out than the doll. She was ok with it, but said she didn't and wouldn't bring it up with my dad. No idea what she would think if she found my Bruiser or Crackers, probably, "You put that where?"
Male/32/Omnisexual/Lonely
So I guess there's Dragons now...
ImageImage
Dropbox - Free Cloud Service
AnimalPun

Postby AnimalPun » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:16 pm

My mom opened the box containing my Chance by mistake, so yeah she knows that I have toys at least (I have no idea if she connected the dots on him being based on a horse; I sure hope not). We have literally never talked about sex, masturbation, etc beyond "The Talk" so I wasn't surprised when she just quietly apologized for opening my box and hasn't spoken of it again. She is more hesitant to bother me at night now though, so at least there was an upside! :lol:
Twenty six - Bio-Female - Queer - Checklist!
DirtyRat

Postby DirtyRat » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:15 am

My mother knows of my sex stuff and doesn't really care! We're really close so she doesn't mind, my father doesn't care as long as he doesn't see it ha.

It's funny cause a few weeks ago my mother and I went to a local female friendly sex store and I had to teach her about all the new stuff, it was hilarious.
I'm a girl, and I'm about as straight as a slinky. (Icon was made by me!)
zoop

Postby zoop » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:25 am

trillin wrote:Today, my mother found out about my Cole the Dane, and surprisingly she was totally okay with it?

Amp wrote:My mom an i talked about if she should get one haha!

Details people! Details! XD
I would enjoy hearing more specifics about some of these conversations! What did they say? How did you respond?
Did your parent ask, for example "Why does it look like a dog dick?" :stick:
SnowLycan

Postby SnowLycan » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:08 am

Man you guys have it easy, I'm sure if my folks found my toys they would freak and think I was into bestiality or something along those lines. My dad would definitely go mental.

I really want a chance but if they find that then it'll be really hard to explain that's why I haven't purchased one even though I really want one.
Kinks: Knots/Comforting while knotted, Being mounted Doggy Style, Sub/dom, Furry/Zoo/Kemono Girl/Kemono Boys.
Owned toys :- Way to many to list.
bukkit

Postby bukkit » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:26 pm

I'm surprised yet glad most parents seem to be at least somewhat accepting of your guys' BD habit! My mom is aware I have a big collection of sex toys but I don't think she's ever seen any of them, and even if she has, she's very respectful of her boundaries and it wouldn't be an issue. They might weird her out...or possibly intrigue her, I have no idea. :stick:

On the other hand, if my dad or stepmom found my toys they would probably either flip out, or try to pretend they don't exist (my stepmom did find one of my regular human dildos once under my pillow; she packed it away for me and never mentioned anything, ever!). Ultimately they might give me a hard time but I don't live with them and I'm an adult so it's none of their business!
Fire_Wolf

Postby Fire_Wolf » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:44 pm

I don't think I have to worry about my family if they find out about my toys and that I enjoy having fantasy dragon dicks up my tailhole, the ones I now that I would catch a lot of flak and greif with would be my co-workers, they are my second family and i'm afraid if they found out I would become an outcast. :cry:
Name: Fenrisulfr, 26/M/PM's welcome.
► Show Spoiler
phyrexica

Postby phyrexica » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:35 pm

My room mates and neighbors all know about my weird dildos lol. I use to live in a tight knit apartment complex where everyone knew everyone and people would come over at all hours of the day unannounced. It's lead to some interesting and some awkward as hell conversations before, but I don't really care that people know. I'm not going to get offended over someone not condoning the fact some of my dildos are animal-based. Everyone has their own kinks, who really has the right to make you feel bad about yours? It's silly. I also am currently trying to pursued my uncle to get a rainbow Chance. I may just surprise him with one if I ever come across some extra money. x3
Kal Spiro

Postby Kal Spiro » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:06 pm

phyrexica wrote:My room mates and neighbors all know about my weird dildos lol. I use to live in a tight knit apartment complex where everyone knew everyone and people would come over at all hours of the day unannounced. It's lead to some interesting and some awkward as hell conversations before, but I don't really care that people know. I'm not going to get offended over someone not condoning the fact some of my dildos are animal-based. Everyone has their own kinks, who really has the right to make you feel bad about yours? It's silly. I also am currently trying to pursued my uncle to get a rainbow Chance. I may just surprise him with one if I ever come across some extra money. x3

It never actually occurred to me that their being animal based might be the point of contention. For me it has always been about explaining why they're so damned big.
Male/32/Omnisexual/Lonely
So I guess there's Dragons now...
ImageImage
Dropbox - Free Cloud Service

Return to “Sharing Experiences”