Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
PuerileCriminal
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:27 pm

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby PuerileCriminal » Sun May 31, 2015 10:11 am

My mom found out about my toys the hard way and we ended up having a conversation about it. In the end I actually ended up showing her my Meng and she laughed about how it looked like a statue. She tried convincing me to put it on my dresser since no one would ever know but I was like... nahhhh
Total toys owned: 8!
User avatar
Akanisen
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:58 pm
Gender: Male(FtM), Pansexual, Demi-poly-romantic
Contact:

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby Akanisen » Sun May 31, 2015 11:51 am

PuerileCriminal wrote:She tried convincing me to put it on my dresser since no one would ever know but I was like... nahhhh

I both love your mom and second her suggestion XD
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
User avatar
Lone Wolf
Posts: 646
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:35 pm
Gender: Pansexual Mail Wolf that Love his toys!
Location: Alaska

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby Lone Wolf » Sun May 31, 2015 1:18 pm

Akanisen wrote:
PuerileCriminal wrote:She tried convincing me to put it on my dresser since no one would ever know but I was like... nahhhh

I both love your mom and second her suggestion XD



Another vote for on the dresser!
And yeah he does look like a statue! My friend has one and he likes to put it in conspicuous places around the house and see who finds it!
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler



PM me if you have questions, need help in your toying adventuers or just want to talk and be friends. I also have a FetLife page so PM me if you have one and would like to add me or chat there too!
User avatar
Kimmo
Posts: 6511
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:59 am
Gender: CIS Male

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby Kimmo » Sun May 31, 2015 2:31 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Akanisen wrote:
PuerileCriminal wrote:She tried convincing me to put it on my dresser since no one would ever know but I was like... nahhhh

I both love your mom and second her suggestion XD



Another vote for on the dresser!
And yeah he does look like a statue! My friend has one and he likes to put it in conspicuous places around the house and see who finds it!

"Rowdy, no!"

I may have watched a bunch of scrubs lately :3
One happy tear for a good friend.
ragnar9
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:12 am
Gender: Male

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby ragnar9 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:30 am

Parents Didn't exactly find out but I had a close call that had my heart pounding for an hour. I had the day off and figured "Hmmm, lets clean the toys and have some fun." So after a bit'o fun I gave my toys a good rinse before sticking them in the dish washer. As soon as it clicks shut my dad come pulling up the driveway, 4 1/2 hrs early.

He has no idea, none, period, if he did he wouldn't approve in anyway shape or form. If he found out how much they cost he might hav a heart attack. Instantly clicking into panic mode I scramble around looking for a place to hide them. Before I could figure anything out he walks in the door with an armful of mail.

Unfortunately his favorite place to open mail is the counter above the washer. Darn near hyperventilating at this point I'm trying to make small talk as I lean on the washer door preventing any chance of it getting opened. Luckily he came home sick from work and found his way to bed shortly after. As soon as he closed his bedroom door I threw my toys all 5 at te time in a bag and ran down to my room. My god was it close I was flippin out stammerin etc.
User avatar
Niah
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:25 am
Gender: Genderfluid

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby Niah » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:06 am

I ordered my first BD toy (and it happens to be my first sex toy ever), a small Crash in medium/5, and I was so excited that I wanted to tell someone. Fortunately, my sister is open-minded and she has her own sex toys (which I didn't know till after I told her, lol), so I decided to text her. I didn't immediately leap out with "RAPTOR COCK!", but I did link her to the product page and told her which one. She has no problem with it, and just told me to be careful since I haven't really done much by way of penetration (except years ago). As for my parents, I don't think my mom would have an issue with me having sex toys, but it's more their, uh, design that might lead to some awkward questions. Any playing I do, I always make sure no one is home or that my mom is still asleep (she works nights, so it's pretty easy), especially since I don't have a lock on my door. My dad would pretend he didn't see anything and that he knows nothing, he's good at that. :lol:

I will say that reading through this thread has given me some ideas about how best to keep Crash, and any future toys, hidden from them. Hiding them shouldn't be too hard; they barge into my room all the time without knocking or when I'm not in there, but they don't snoop around. It's using them and cleaning them at the right moment that might be a bit tricky. :stick: Times like this make me wish even more that I had a full-time job and enough money to move out (especially being 27...). :/
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
lhk92
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:57 pm
Gender: Male Bisexual

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby lhk92 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:24 pm

I had to use my parents paypal account to buy my toy (I payed them back) and when my mum asked what I was buying I just told her it was a "private thing". A week later my mum wants to talk to me about something and she asked me if the thing I was buying was a gun. Of course I told her no. I just hope no one will knock on the door while I'm toying :oops:
Vasu the Naga - Red and Purple - s/h - "Talorn"
Lily the Raptor - Natural - "Rashi"
User avatar
Akanisen
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:58 pm
Gender: Male(FtM), Pansexual, Demi-poly-romantic
Contact:

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby Akanisen » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:45 am

lhk92 wrote:I had to use my parents paypal account to buy my toy (I payed them back) and when my mum asked what I was buying I just told her it was a "private thing". A week later my mum wants to talk to me about something and she asked me if the thing I was buying was a gun. Of course I told her no. I just hope no one will knock on the door while I'm toying :oops:

XD Idk which is worse in most parents eyes, a toy or a gun!
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
User avatar
Gewreid
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:30 am
Gender: male (not manly)

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby Gewreid » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:28 am

I use my mothers credit card too for purchasing as i dont have my own but she knows what i buy and is more or less cool with it.
She and my sister saw my penetrables and are honestly quite impressed with them. Never saw BD quality before. :p

She did ask me what i would need a dildo far as i ordered my naga, so I asked her if i should draw her a picture and she quickly dropped the subject. :smile:
User avatar
dragonight1993
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:07 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Arizona, USA

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby dragonight1993 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:42 am

lol my mom knew from the start what i get and have and shes like what ever. :lol:
My Bad Dragon toys
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Kimmo
Posts: 6511
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:59 am
Gender: CIS Male

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby Kimmo » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:08 pm

lhk92 wrote:I had to use my parents paypal account to buy my toy (I payed them back) and when my mum asked what I was buying I just told her it was a "private thing". A week later my mum wants to talk to me about something and she asked me if the thing I was buying was a gun. Of course I told her no. I just hope no one will knock on the door while I'm toying :oops:

I honestly don't know which would be more threatening to pull out in case of unwelcome company. XD
One happy tear for a good friend.
User avatar
ScaledMurrLady
Posts: 260
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:05 pm
Gender: Dragonkin, CIS Female, Heterosexual - Happily Mated

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby ScaledMurrLady » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:53 pm

I threw my small Dragon tongue under my pillow after using it because I don't like to leave it on wood by itself, but my dad who decided to get buzzed came in my room to bug me, and sat on my bed RIGHT NEXT TO the very pillow I put it on... :tinfoil:

Also this weekend, I've been extremely close to throwing the Chance teenie I've been saving for a prank on my mother, at her because of her bitching and moaning about everything I have an opinion on, or do. But no, I think it would be much more worth it to just glue it or tape it to one of her horse sculptures and leave her to find it. :laugh:
ImageImageImageImage
A great philospher once wrote: naughty, naughty, verrrry naughty... YAHAHAHAHA! :smile:
User avatar
Crazzy
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:59 pm
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby Crazzy » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:31 pm

Well last night I had a good friend over and he was staying the night and he knew about my toys. So out of the blue he asked me if he could see them. I told him that's probably a bad idea but he said he could take it...boy was he wrong :stick:

So I bring them out and my god I wish I had a camera becasue the look on my friends face was priceless :laugh: he just couldn't grasp the size of my large Desi and medium flint but I lost it when I told him that flint was a medium and said it comes in XL and he just stood there dumbfounded. After that I just nonchalantly cleaned everything up then shake my hazel in his face for laughs and he went back to normal.
Come on think of something witty think of something witty...........SOMETHING WITTY
User avatar
wowplayer77
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:54 pm
Gender: Femboy

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby wowplayer77 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:03 pm

Kimpumomo wrote:
lhk92 wrote:I had to use my parents paypal account to buy my toy (I payed them back) and when my mum asked what I was buying I just told her it was a "private thing". A week later my mum wants to talk to me about something and she asked me if the thing I was buying was a gun. Of course I told her no. I just hope no one will knock on the door while I'm toying :oops:

I honestly don't know which would be more threatening to pull out in case of unwelcome company. XD


Omg, I can see it now.

Burglar breaks into home*
Grab horse-dick*
"Drop it or you're getting horse dick in the ass!"
It's about time I made one of these:
My wishlist!

► Show Spoiler
lonewolf8
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 9:16 am
Gender: male

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby lonewolf8 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:28 am

wowplayer77 wrote:
Kimpumomo wrote:
lhk92 wrote:I had to use my parents paypal account to buy my toy (I payed them back) and when my mum asked what I was buying I just told her it was a "private thing". A week later my mum wants to talk to me about something and she asked me if the thing I was buying was a gun. Of course I told her no. I just hope no one will knock on the door while I'm toying :oops:

I honestly don't know which would be more threatening to pull out in case of unwelcome company. XD


Omg, I can see it now.

Burglar breaks into home*
Grab horse-dick*
"Drop it or you're getting horse dick in the ass!"


"Yes please!"
Collection: Large Firm Nox, Aneros Helix Syn
User avatar
aurant
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 12:15 am
Gender: nope (they/them)
Location: FLAVORTOWN USA

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby aurant » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:08 am

My Mormon mother saw my bottle of clear cumlube and thought it was alcohol (I'm not old enough to drink here). She didn't believe me when I said "lotion", and her knowing I have lube is better than her thinking I was drinking (which I don't even do!). Not a fun conversation, but at least I kept her from inspecting the bottle. Wouldn't want to explain "Bad Dragon Cumlube".
i can take you.....gayer
User avatar
Lygerr
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:03 am
Gender: Male

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby Lygerr » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:58 am

i think the ironic part is that alot of the stories relate to how much your toys cost.

might consider why that is, how many toys you have and how responsible you're being.
I'm a Ligon - Liger+Dragon - Lion+Tiger+Dragon
User avatar
AlphaBlue
Posts: 4282
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:30 am
Gender: Male

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby AlphaBlue » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:09 pm

Lygerr wrote:i think the ironic part is that alot of the stories relate to how much your toys cost.

might consider why that is, how many toys you have and how responsible you're being.


I think the why is because we choose to spend more to have high quality, safe toys rather than questionable but cheap toys elsewhere (and it helps that they're really GD cool). If family/friends/others could look past the shock of the whole dildos part of it, they would completely respect those reasons. If I had a son/daughter and discovered they had sex toys, you better believe the first thing I would do is make sure they're educated about them regardless of how awkward it is. As far as the cost, so long as no one is buying dicks instead of paying the bills and making sure there's food on the table, we all have the right to spend our extra money as we choose and treat ourselves once in a while ^^ everyone needs a hobby!
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
User avatar
reine
Posts: 1426
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:39 pm
Gender: F
Location: Canada

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby reine » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:46 pm

AlphaBlue wrote:As far as the cost, so long as no one is buying dicks instead of paying the bills and making sure there's food on the table, we all have the right to spend our extra money as we choose and treat ourselves once in a while ^^ everyone needs a hobby!


Exactly! People will drop big money on leisure vehicles, sports merch, video games, figurines, vacations, and other unnecessary-but-fun things, so I don't think buying dicks is any different. You've just gotta be responsible-- don't spend money on hobbies before the things that matter most, like bills and food!
:psyduck:
User avatar
Lygerr
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:03 am
Gender: Male

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby Lygerr » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:29 am

AlphaBlue wrote:
Lygerr wrote:i think the ironic part is that alot of the stories relate to how much your toys cost.

might consider why that is, how many toys you have and how responsible you're being.


I think the why is because we choose to spend more to have high quality, safe toys rather than questionable but cheap toys elsewhere (and it helps that they're really GD cool). If family/friends/others could look past the shock of the whole dildos part of it, they would completely respect those reasons. If I had a son/daughter and discovered they had sex toys, you better believe the first thing I would do is make sure they're educated about them regardless of how awkward it is. As far as the cost, so long as no one is buying dicks instead of paying the bills and making sure there's food on the table, we all have the right to spend our extra money as we choose and treat ourselves once in a while ^^ everyone needs a hobby!


i think if a parent complains about how much their kids are spending on extracurricular activities then generally it leads me to think they aren't doing their part with the bills. if my kids could afford to buy toys then i would support the wiser choice, that wasn't my point.

it's very rare i've heard of a parent harassing their kid about money when it wasn't an issue or they were being responsible.
Last edited by Lygerr on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a Ligon - Liger+Dragon - Lion+Tiger+Dragon

Return to “Sharing Experiences”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests