Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Shardik

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby Shardik » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:20 pm

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one on the forums who has to worry about his kids finding out.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
GreyEyes

Postby GreyEyes » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:26 pm

I don't have kids but hey, my parents never taught me about sex and I turned out just fine.
~21~Pansexual~Artist
Main Blog (Anime/Cosplay/Comics/Games)
:misc11: NSFW Blog (My Naughty Collection)
:misc12:
coupleforlife

Postby coupleforlife » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:57 pm

Never been caught by my parents or room mates (haven't had those in a long time) but my wife caught me a couple of days ago working out some stress, i was embarrassed but all she wanted to do was help.

So i let her :smile:
Medium/Soft Terra The Cocksheath Medium/Medium Tentacle Medium/Medium Fenrir Feel Free To PM Us
ScaledMurrLady
Gender: Dragonkin, CIS Female, Heterosexual - Happily Mated

Postby ScaledMurrLady » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:26 am

Shardik wrote:Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one on the forums who has to worry about his kids finding out.

I have no children of my own, but I worry about my nephews sneaking into my room and finding my box of dicks.
ImageImageImageImage
A great philospher once wrote: naughty, naughty, verrrry naughty... YAHAHAHAHA! :smile:
Knotta

Postby Knotta » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:23 am

I took my David into the bathroom to clean him up - it was nearly three in the morning - and as I came out of the bathroom, my younger brother was stood there, waiting to use it.

He looked down at my David, then back up at me, then down again. Then turned back towards his room. :shock:
R-n-M

Postby R-n-M » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:32 pm

Shardik wrote:Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one on the forums who has to worry about his kids finding out.

No, you're not, but my kids are older. My son, 22, would be like 'Yea, whatever'. My daughter,19, would be like 'MOM, I can't believe you have these'.
Irla

Postby Irla » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:31 am

Yup. I've been away from home for 3 and a half months now, and I didn't do a very good job of hiding all my toys and other secrety things. I used to have my own private bathroom, and I thought if I put all my stuff in the closet in there, no one would find it. But then, while I was gone, my family decided that my brother was going to start using that bathroom too. I'm not sure whether my mom or my dad found it when going through my stuff to get the place tidied up, but my dad is the one who gathered all my stuff and put it someplace else so my mom wouldn't throw it away. He told me on the phone that he had found some stuff that he had moved someplace else, but I thought he had only found my enema bag, and possibly my riding crop. However, when I got home, it turns out he found everything. Every toy I have except for the two I had brought with me, my enema bag, my cum lube and my riding crop and cane. I can't help but to wonder what he thought when he saw my large chance... He had put everything from BD together with my one EE toy that I had at home, so I was a little worried that the silicones may have reacted with each other, but there doesn't seem to be any damage. Anyway, so far he has only made a half joking, half serious comment about how I could use a closet with a lock on it. He actually looked for one for me at a flea market, but he said he couldn't find one that was the right size for my room. I don't know if my mom knows about all this, and if she really wanted to throw away everything, but she hasn't made any comments about it.

Tl;dr: My dad found my fantasy toys and spanking toys, and seems to be fine with it, my mom may have wanted to throw it all out if my dad hadn't rescued it all.
F/21/pansexual/furry (kind of)/fetishist/butt-slut/actually not super sexual
Owned toys list, and wishlist
yiffany

Postby yiffany » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:56 am

I outright showed my older sister my teenies, she's always talked about how she loves the little phallus creatures & donger good luck charms from ancient Roman art, so I knew we'd be on the same wavelength wrt teenies being totally adorable little collectibles!!

My dad has to know. I had my collection (mostly teenies but also including my tentacle at the time... I'm so glad this was before I got Fenrir) sitting under my lamp to test which were GITD. He went into my bedroom to turn my lamp off :crying:
I guess there's a possibility he didn't realize it was a dildo, but... well. I'm just going to assume at least two of my family members are now aware of the nature of my tentacle keychain.
Toonfurry

Postby Toonfurry » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:57 am

Sophomore year of college (2 years ago) I decided to get my first toy; inexperience and my financial situation led me to buying a cute little Zeta Ruff Jr, which I've used as a plug more than anything. But my first time with the boy was a Saturday night; expecting my roommate, who would stumble drunkenly in at 4am like clockwork every weekend, to not be a problem. After a while of experimenting with the shaft I decided to go for the knot with my tail high in the air. Thankfully I was under a blanket because as I was just about to take the knot I heard him walk in, sober as a judge, and turn on the lights. The knot, although small to me now, plopped in and I gasped into my pillow. Immediately sprawling out on my bed I tried to feign sleep, hoping to god that he didn't see and or hear me.

He didn't say anything but it was one of those moments where you just know he understood what was going on. But he ended up being a dick and we haven't talked since moving out of the dorm. :stick:
yoshethan

Postby yoshethan » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:01 pm

I was left with no chance when my mum and sister found one of my toys. One day a few years ago i had a seizure at home (first or second cant remember) (also ive had none ever since, now i take medication for it). And i got laid up in hospital for the day and til next morning. Having spent a lot of time in hospital my family knows i hate it and i get bored so they were like ''Hey, why dont we get your laptop'' being the awesome guys they are and then said ''we'll bring it in your shoulder-bag''. Not realizing it was a temporary place for a rather sizable Dong, i was like sure go ahead. It was only when that bag was put in my hands and i looked inside it hit me. ''Whelp... this is a conversation i cant avoid.'' It was my mother and sister who found it but they never brought it up, those two out of my family have always been the 'pro gay' kind of people in my family. My mother tried to 'unconvincingly' play it off by saying ''oh i just though it was a joke by your brother' and i remember having to just stand there saying 'yeaaaaaah.....no, its mine'. It was weird to know from that point she would always know when i had my door locked and she knocked she knew that i was 'busy'. So thats the story of how i came out to my mum :)
Im all about sharing https://videos.toypics.net/yoshibutt
One day i will own a fursuit... one day day[/color]
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:05 pm

Irla wrote: He had put everything from BD together with my one EE toy that I had at home, so I was a little worried that the silicones may have reacted with each other, but there doesn't seem to be any damage.

[color=#FFBFFF]You're totally fine with storing them together, as the companies use the exact same type of silicone. you can store EE/FB/DA/BD/BR...etc... All those toys you can store together since they're all made from medical grade platinum cure silicone[/color].
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
GreyValkyr

Postby GreyValkyr » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:40 pm

It wasn't today but a few days ago I opened my bedside drawer (where I store my toys) and I found that some stuff had moved around and that my EE business card was now sitting on top of my toys... either someone opened it and had a look or there's a ghost in my house, and I doubt it's the latter :mystery:
Proud owner of some dragon dongs :smile:
lhk92

Postby lhk92 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:33 pm

I was cleaning a toy off in the bathroom and was taking it back to my room. I had it covered in a towel, so I thought I was fine but as I was opening the door I turned around and my mum was there. She had a weird look on her face, but I just said hi and went in. Then I noticed that the back wasn't covered by a towel and the tip was sticking out :surprised:.
Vasu the Naga - Red and Purple - s/h - "Talorn"
Lily the Raptor - Natural - "Rashi"
Irla

Postby Irla » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:59 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Irla wrote: He had put everything from BD together with my one EE toy that I had at home, so I was a little worried that the silicones may have reacted with each other, but there doesn't seem to be any damage.

[color=#FFBFFF]You're totally fine with storing them together, as the companies use the exact same type of silicone. you can store EE/FB/DA/BD/BR...etc... All those toys you can store together since they're all made from medical grade platinum cure silicone[/color].

Oh, ok. Thanks for the info. :smilenox:
F/21/pansexual/furry (kind of)/fetishist/butt-slut/actually not super sexual
Owned toys list, and wishlist
marcii

Postby marcii » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:23 pm

I had moved back in with my parents due to issues with being stalked at my school, and I had kept a small tote full of toys under my bed. Naturally, they inhabited the same spot at my parent's house. Unfortunately, I left my little wand massager, small Bumblehooves, and a bottle of cumlube under my bed wrapped in a towel. The exterminator was supposed to show up today so my mom cleaned my room...and I came back to find them all gone. I panicked hardcore. She didn't say anything or act like she found them, but I dug through the garbage just in case. (I spend a large part of my day handling dead fish and putting my mouth on filthy siphons at the aquarium store, so I was not above digging through garbage at all.) Anyways, I couldn't find them there. Gutted, I began rummaging through my room again. Surely I had missed something.

Just then, I remembered my closet door had been left open a crack. At the top shelf, under a plushie, were the toys. I was so incredibly relieved! I don't think she found the entire stash, which I had moved into the closet in anticipation of the exterminator. Given that I'm not doing drugs and I recently got off my antidepressants, I think it's safe to say my mom will overlook my neon green, glow in the dark horse dildo. Phew!
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:36 pm

I'll never know for sure, but... some years ago I went in my room after being out for a while and my toy bin's lid was askew. Don't remember leaving it that way and I hadn't used them for a while, so I think someone must have gone snooping. I believe the room's door was open too but I always left it closed.

Back then I only had a large legacy Chance and a large Xar from BD, along with a 10" plastic cheapo, a Rude Boy and an Aneros. For some time I was nervous that topic would be brought up, but thankfully it never was. I suppose that someone's curiosity was satisfied :smile:
Penetrables comparison: here
ScaledMurrLady
Gender: Dragonkin, CIS Female, Heterosexual - Happily Mated

Postby ScaledMurrLady » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:52 am

My dad... he came to my room, and sat in the chair I usually uhhhmmm... in, and he was trying to talk to me about something, and my lube bottle was on my hopechest right by my bed yet he didn't mention it... I wonder what it reaction would've been if he saw my toys, and noticed the lube... :misc11: :misc8: :doh:

Maybe because mine is clear, he can't see it! The power of inviiiiiiisibility! :widesmile:
ImageImageImageImage
A great philospher once wrote: naughty, naughty, verrrry naughty... YAHAHAHAHA! :smile:
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:54 am

I still sit and wonder how my parents would react, my mum actually moved my toolbox (with my toys in) she still hasn't questioned the weight of it. I try to gather much info as I can so I feel less nervous if they do end up. I think my mum finds sex stuff rude and that, from the time I was trying to find a base for a giant dragon plush. I found a Halloween base thing for decorating/ dressing up, with mods it can be turned into a dragon. My mum thought I was going on about a sex doll, she didn't specifically say the name 'Sex doll' but she said it's rude. I went "No, it's not that. It's a Halloween prop" :eyeroll:
But then I have positive thoughts that maybe my parents would accept, not sure if either of them were horny in their younger age. At least I'm much safer with dildo's than the real deal.

So the hiding shall continue until the time comes.
Crazzy

Postby Crazzy » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:24 pm

So I got my Xenogen today and the mail room for packages is a bit of walk from my dorm so i had a fun time walking around my campus with a package full of dick in my arm and when I got into the entrance of my dorm....the fire alarm went off and a mad dash of people were rushing to me knocking into me as we all went outside.

so here I am in the middle of a giant crowd of people a few of my roommates near me and me with my package trying to act nonchalant about the whole thing but on the inside my heart was racing :misc6: :excited: and when we where told we could go back inside I got crammed in line with my package constantly hitting people becasue they are just smothering me as they try to get back inside.

I am just so glad no one asked what was in the box that would have been the icing on the cake :stick:
Come on think of something witty think of something witty...........SOMETHING WITTY
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:10 pm

little-mythgital wrote:not sure if either of them were horny in their younger age.

they pretty much had to have been at some point or you wouldn't be here :stick:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”