Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Phelvia

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby Phelvia » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:55 am

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Ziarre

Postby Ziarre » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:34 am

Phelvia wrote: :words:

I'm glad to hear this! It sounds like you'll be in a better place both mentally and emotionally without her mucking it all up.
Uchiha21

Postby Uchiha21 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:10 am

My dorm-mate dosen't know yet. He dosen't want to know probably either honestly, though I have given him hints to what I hide lol
That one guy who likes Naruto too much. :eyeroll:
Canteron32

Postby Canteron32 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:22 pm

Phelvia wrote:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

As a med lab student, I did an entire paper on UTIs. She gives you trouble, direct her to me :smile: Sex is a big one, but certainly not the only one, and DEFINITELY not the main one, she has no idea what she's talking about and is only saying it to get to you.

Glad you're in a happier state now, that's the most important thing. Gl with your dad.
"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." - Dresden Files
Triplerubik

Postby Triplerubik » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:37 pm

Somebody on the subreddit is currently experiencing our worst nightmare. I'm honestly hoping he has a forums account so you guys could give him advice, I don't know what to tell him.
Currently buried under a pile of silicon phalli.
kt~

Postby kt~ » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:59 pm

Triplerubik wrote:Somebody on the subreddit is currently experiencing our worst nightmare. I'm honestly hoping he has a forums account so you guys could give him advice, I don't know what to tell him.

Honestly I think they're gone, if the trash has already been picked up.
Not much else he can do at this point except get new ones?
And wait to get new ones until he doesn't live with his parents anymore.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:25 pm

Triplerubik wrote:Somebody on the subreddit is currently experiencing our worst nightmare. I'm honestly hoping he has a forums account so you guys could give him advice, I don't know what to tell him.

Jesus....I'd have went batshit if this happened to me.
Isn't that considered "grand theft"? Beings the loss was 1000$ or more? Something like that is grounds for a lawsuit isn't it?
kt~

Postby kt~ » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:35 pm

Phelvia wrote:Jesus....I'd have went batshit if this happened to me.
Isn't that considered "grand theft"? Beings the loss was 1000$ or more? Something like that is grounds for a lawsuit isn't it?

My parents have taken literally so much stuff from me over the years (probably approaching $1000). It's just life, really. If you live with parents like this then you just run the risk of having your shit taken. Your only choices are to either take the risk, or just don't buy questionable stuff until you've moved out.

And don't think just because you're an adult, it means you have any rights. My parents told me, I can't have any unchristian shit in the house, either that stuff leaves or I leave. I doubt I would have any grounds for a lawsuit, since it's not my house, my parents can control what goes in their house and what doesn't. Especially since I'm an adult (and I'm assuming this guy is too), they can just kick me out if they want.

So yeah, just sucks to be this guy really.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:47 pm

Well, I live in somewhat unusual circumstances. My in-laws went bankrupt some years ago and now live with my spouse and I. They mind their own business, for the most part. Sometimes my mother-in-law has to search for something in my bedroom, but I *really* doubt she'd think to look in my stash box. Thing is, I don't talk about my sex life much, so I think she and her husband (because she would tell her husband-- because she's gossipy) would find it strange and probably never mention it to me. The Gryphon is pretty obvious but my large Pretzal... she may not even immediately assume it was a sex toy. They're pretty oblivious to what's out there.

It's only a matter of time before they find out what Bad Dragon is all about, though. Not through finding my toys, but because I have a Bad Dragon tankard that I use for massive amounts of tea. Someday, my father-in-law will think "I wonder what Bad Dragon is?" and look it up. I mean, I really hope not. They all know I'm a fantasy buff so they probably just think it's something fairly innocent. :laugh:
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:13 pm

Well due to the fact that I wasn't at home to receive my order and the lack of options I routed my package to my parents house (I'm there over the weekends).
I told my mum about it and said it wasn't anything dangerous or illegal (just to calm her down, but she didn't even thought of anything...). Then today it arrived and as I was talking with her she jokingly asked if she should open it. I said "If you dare to, bit I would rather like to see your reaction." She said if I want to show her it's ok, if not it's fine too. Although I'm curious how she would react to my medium chance, not to mention my cute deer butt ^^
I'll see what I do, have to wait until friday though T.T
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Landoloss88

Postby Landoloss88 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:42 pm

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:Well due to the fact that I wasn't at home to receive my order and the lack of options I routed my package to my parents house (I'm there over the weekends).
I told my mum about it and said it wasn't anything dangerous or illegal (just to calm her down, but she didn't even thought of anything...). Then today it arrived and as I was talking with her she jokingly asked if she should open it. I said "If you dare to, bit I would rather like to see your reaction." She said if I want to show her it's ok, if not it's fine too. Although I'm curious how she would react to my medium chance, not to mention my cute deer butt ^^
I'll see what I do, have to wait until friday though T.T

I don't even think anything positive would come from the same experience on my end,my parents were always very closed minded to anything sexual outside of the societal norm.
Idra

Postby Idra » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:12 am

My parents don't know, and are pretty good about not going through my stuff.

My sibling doesn't know specifically about the BD stuff, but we spent yesterday comparing vibrators (theirs is cuter than mine, but my Tango holds a special place in my heart) and talking about what the prettiest butt plug would look like (Woozy's stuff was a top contender). I don't think they'd really care if they found out about BD stuff, even if they're not into it themselves.
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:39 pm

Ok, so as my mum knew that a package for me would arrive (I told her obviousl) she asked what I ordered. Not in a serious way, she is just really curious but respects my privacy. But as I was also curious about her reaction I showed her a picture of my chance and she was just bursting in laughter (couldn't hold myself either) but I think she didn't even realized it wasn't a human dick.
Later she said that it was nothing bad at all, and that I should let it standing outside, like if someone doesn't like it he/she doesn't have to look at it. So I did exactly that and my dad came up to my room, looking at my laptop with my chance right next to it and he just asks about what I was playing (Starbound for those who are wondering :p). Then he went to the Balcony window and back downstairs. I knew he has a Tunnelvision but really? It was a almost 30cm Horsecock right next to my laptop!
The next one was my best friend. (My parents celebrated their birthdays today) And she went upstairs, greated me and we talked a bit. At some point she looked at my desk again and was just like "what is that?". Well I thought she would realise what it is, she had riding lessons as a child, yet she stated how unrealistically big it was...
Then one of her friends showed up too (had to stop her younger sister from coming up too...) and she didn't saw it either.
And so the last one was my cousin, it took her a while to realise too, but she first thought it was like a Joystick for my PS4...

And seriously no one seemed to know what it's used for. And no, I didn't explained them how and what a dildo is used for.

Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:49 pm

Ghost_the_Crow wrote: :misc1: :cool:

What size is your chance?
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:53 pm

Akanisen wrote:What size is your chance?

Medium, but still bigger than the avarage stuff you find in stores.

Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:54 pm

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:

Did she know it was a horse dong? Cause if she did then she is mistaken by saying it's bigger than normal, but if she didn't then she is quite right.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:59 pm

Akanisen wrote:
Ghost_the_Crow wrote:

Did she know it was a horse dong? Cause if she did then she is mistaken by saying it's bigger than normal, but if she didn't then she is quite right.

Nah, I don't think anyone noticed that. And I mean, it's highly possible that they didn't even know that horse-shaped dildos (or non-human in general) existed. So I might rub it under my moms nose... metaphorically of course...

Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:02 pm

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:Nah, I don't think anyone noticed that. And I mean, it's highly possible that they didn't even know that horse-shaped dildos (or non-human in general) existed. So I might rub it under my moms nose... metaphorically of course...

Lol now I just imagined you taking your chance and putting it under your moms nose XD
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:05 pm

Akanisen wrote:Lol now I just imagined you taking your chance and putting it under your moms nose XD

I would swing that thing...

Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:06 pm

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:
Akanisen wrote:Lol now I just imagined you taking your chance and putting it under your moms nose XD

I would swing that thing...

Ahaha xD

Return to “Sharing Experiences”