Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Ghost_the_Crow

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:10 pm

I also had to avoid to explain what the tube is for.
And my snowball is still my secret, it's also not as decorative in my oppinion...
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
KynxLINY

Postby KynxLINY » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:58 pm

Yes, and they said "NOT in the KITCHEN SINK!!!"
Well...where tf else am I supposed to wash these? It's the only stainless steel tub we have big enough to wash them in. Don't suggest the cracked porcelain of the teeny bathroom sink or the bathroom tub, I wouldn't subject my dainty parts to even soaking in this over a decade old bathroom.

Not in the kitchen sink, my ass.
When you go to sleep, I'm still gonna. :cool:
The same Kynx the Waterdragon-Lynx of 2009 to 2012. Stress has kept me less imaginative, and I no longer roleplay, but I do love the works of toy artisan companies like Bad Dragon, Exotic-Erotics, and others. I'm looking for information and to find my niche while being committed to work and college pursuits.

Female/26/Panromantic Asexual/Long Island, NY :nerdy:
Willow

Postby Willow » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:23 pm

A close friend mine didn't find out about a toy, I showed them a toy. Although I didn't tell them that I personally bought it, but another friend did. Truthfully, I do have a friend who has previously bought me a Chance toy.
The toy that I showed them was the somewhat recently acquired Chance sheath. She was interested, but didn't immediately know it was modeled after a horse. I had to tell her.
She wasn't put off, she was interested but it didn't go beyond that. I would've liked to have used it on her, but that's perhaps best left in a more private area (we were in a club). Maybe another time.

I don't think I will show her anything else I have until I'm sure of her "interests". She has hinted.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
HurricaneLane

Postby HurricaneLane » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:58 pm

I work with my roommates a couple days each week, as well as living with them (duh, that's what roommates are!). We were all working together one day a couple of weeks ago, and we were talking about some of the funniest/weirdest/grossest stuff we've seen on the internet. Great topic right? Well, I didn't tell them that I had bought anything from here (they may be sex-positive, but still weirded out by some things) and showed them the website and everything. All the different models, some of the adoptions available, etc. We all laughed, had a good time. I was told I had shown the worst (or best, depending on how you look at it), of everything. Working with my roommates is fun, but I don't think I want them knowing anything more than what they already know.
► Show Spoiler
kyleb99

Postby kyleb99 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:45 pm

Ohh god i would certainly hope they do not find out. Honestly i dont know howed they react. For a straight (for all intents and purposes, as far as anyone knows too) i think if my parents were to find a giant dragon dick in my closet that they would be extremely worried. I dont think that would go over well explaining a Medium Nova to my parents when they see a normal straight 20 yr old going through his first college years.
We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
Walt Disney
Crazyguy1990

Postby Crazyguy1990 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:14 pm

Brother came in unannounced whilst I was cleaning my Medium Bumblehooves in the bathroom a few minutes ago...
:surprised:
Luckily, I covered for myself by saying I was taking a dump.
:widesmile:
29/M/Bi/ Prefers 2 inch diameter, 7 inches long and up.
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:05 am

Looks like my dad still hasn't seen my Chance.
It's directly on my nightstand and my room is completely open to the living room, no door, no cover.
Maybe he just doesn't mention it...
But it's more than obvious.
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Oddoneout

Postby Oddoneout » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:42 pm

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:Looks like my dad still hasn't seen my Chance.
It's directly on my nightstand and my room is completely open to the living room, no door, no cover.
Maybe he just doesn't mention it...
But it's more than obvious.

You'd be surprised at what people fail to see that is literally right in front of them. One of, if not the, best ways to hide something is in plain sight.

On a different note I can honestly say I'm disappointed in how un-Christian some of the Christian people mentioned in this thread are. It seems to have less to do with there religious upbringing and more to do with their mrlorals/mindset. I won't be surprised if my post upsets someone but please keep am open mind.

For background:
I live in Georgia about 30-45 minutes outside Atlanta proper. So I'm smack in the middle of the Bible Belt. I've been raised as and still am a practcing Roman Catholic as is my GF who knows about and supports me having toys. She has even expressed interest in eventually getting her own.
One of the important things I was taught (as a Southerner and a Christian) is that you are suppossed to let other people do their own thing and its wrong to force your vaules (whatever they are) on anyone. It doesn't matter what sex, creed, religion or orientation they are. Its best explained by Matthew 25:36-40 linked in the spoiler as my post is a bit long. Basically it can be summarized as help those in need and don't be dick.

Now the incidents.
About a year ago my mom (public school teacher who I know grew up in a rather conservative Roman Catholic home) found a bottle of cum lube I had been keeping in the pocket of the robe on the back of my bathroom door. She had my dad (who works as an upper tier manager in a major aeronautical corporation, I know less about his upbringing but he was raised Baptist and converted) ask me about it, likely because it made her a bit uncomfortable.

When he did he kind of raised an eyebrow at me and said he knew what I was using it for and that if I wasn't careful I would have incontinence when I was old and grey. I brushed him off and pointed out that A) there is no proof of that and B)the sphincter is a muscle and as long as I'm careful no scar tissue could develop in it to cause anything like that and if it did it was because I was doing something incredibly stupid. He is an athletic coach on the side and knows how muscles work. He nodded and said just wanted to make sure, find a better place to hide it. End of incident 1.

A few months before that I had left 3 of my toys wrapped in a towel on the floor of my bathroom to dry and he saw them. He was a litrue upset but only regards to what mom , my Grandmother and my GF(hadn't told her yet) would think if they saw them. He basically told me "I don't care that you have them just don't leave them sitting as your Grandmother's would probably disown you." He is probably right to as they are both very old school. End incident 2.

I've already posted about 3 which was when I wirked up the nerve to tell my GF earlier this year. I ended up with her complete support and understanding about them.

Done now and sorry about the length.
Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler
Oddoneout

Postby Oddoneout » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:49 pm

Zaphora wrote:
► Show Spoiler

Can I see your slasher silver guardian I think it sounds pretty :stick:

Sure. I've never posted pictures before so I hope download links from my google drive will work. It's one my GF and I now share it gets an extreme cleaning after each use by either of us.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwQLL ... UkyOWRHN0k
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwQLL ... kUzMmR2RUU
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwQLL ... zdrbnFDR0U
Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler
zio777

Postby zio777 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:27 am

well i think my parents have suspicions about me having toys, and if they did they probably be cool with it for the most part. at any rate, i'd still rather keep it a secret just because of some of the toys i own as well as how much i have spent.
katze

Postby katze » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:30 am

my mom saw my lockbox under my bed the other day and asked what's in it. i don't want to have to tell her it's a bunch of fantasy dildos lmao... :psyduck:

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Zoth

Postby Zoth » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:00 pm

I guess that having a K9 or horse cock dildo is slightly more problematic than having a traditionnal dildo... I do not really mind someone finding my "normal" dildos... However, I'd be ashamed if someone come across my Chance or Cole toys. Probably that not many people will know what these are supposed to be but people are not stupid and have seen many things on the net.
Happy owner of Chance, Cole, Charlie (EE) and Akita (ZF). :)
ChaiSaberdeer

Postby ChaiSaberdeer » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:16 pm

I moved out of my parents' house almost two years ago - but when I lived with them they never saw my Bad Dragon toys.

Although one time my mom walked into the bathroom immediately after i'd had a raunchy shower, and she could see a standard pink dong suction-cupped to the wall...... she didn't say anything though :stick:

My boyfriend knows about them too, he was uneasy at first but now he's generally okay with them. he even used one on me before :D

My sister knows too and she's downright disgusted. she isn't sex-negative by any means, I just don't think it's her thing haha. Although we have talked her into trying cumlube :smile:
Toys I Own:
Small (formerly Medium) Fenrir - Medium Firmness - Cumtube - Surprise Me Black/Blue Metallic Marble
Chico the Lil'Squirt - Orange
Small Flint - Medium Firmness - Cumtube - White/Purple Custom Marble
Small Cole the Dane - 5/8 Split Firmness - Suction Cup - Custom Pearlescent Blue/Purple Split Fade
Medium Winston's Tail - Firm Firmness - Strawberry Frosted Squares
Medium Austin the Fox - Soft Firmness - Suction Cup - Austin's Natural

Toys I'm Waiting On:

Wishlist:
Medium/5 Roland w/ SC
Medium/5 Kelvin in Absolute Zero
Small/5 or Medium/5 Luka in Infinity Star (w/ CT or SC)
Medium/5 Nox
Small/3 Sleipnir in Votan's Natural w/SC
Mini/8 Austin w/ SC
Small/5 Austin w/SC
Medium/5 Nocturne w/SC
Small/3 Crackers w/SC
Medium/5 Echo w/CT
Medium/5 Tyson w/CT&SC
ShadowHawk

Postby ShadowHawk » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:49 pm

I'm currently freaking out. My mom just found a few toys hiding in my pajama drawer. One was my medium Sleipnir. She said she won't tell dad, but she wants me to get rid of them. What do I do? She didn't find all of them, and I do have storage space to hide them in, but I'm just worried she's going to do a full-sweep of the room.

I don't even know why she went through that drawer, it's not even like I had pajamas in the wash that she had to put away.
Toys owned: Too many to count!
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:52 pm

ShadowHawk wrote:I'm currently freaking out. My mom just found a few toys hiding in my pajama drawer. One was my medium Sleipnir. She said she won't tell dad, but she wants me to get rid of them. What do I do? She didn't find all of them, and I do have storage space to hide them in, but I'm just worried she's going to do a full-sweep of the room.

I don't even know why she went through that drawer, it's not even like I had pajamas in the wash that she had to put away.

CAN she make you get rid of them? Cause if she can't legally do so, then why do you need to? Other than her saying she wants you to. Also why does she want you to?
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
ShadowHawk

Postby ShadowHawk » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:56 pm

Akanisen wrote:
ShadowHawk wrote:I'm currently freaking out. My mom just found a few toys hiding in my pajama drawer. One was my medium Sleipnir. She said she won't tell dad, but she wants me to get rid of them. What do I do? She didn't find all of them, and I do have storage space to hide them in, but I'm just worried she's going to do a full-sweep of the room.

CAN she make you get rid of them? Cause if she can't legally do so, then why do you need to? Other than her saying she wants you to. Also why does she want you to?

She said I'm not allowed to have those kinds of things in the house. I'm almost 23 for the record, but it's still her house and her rules. I was going to clean out under my bed and can easily just grab a big black garbage bag and say they're in there. I know she won't want to see them again.
ShadowHawk

Postby ShadowHawk » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:01 pm

Zaphora wrote:
ShadowHawk wrote:
Akanisen wrote:CAN she make you get rid of them? Cause if she can't legally do so, then why do you need to? Other than her saying she wants you to. Also why does she want you to?

She said I'm not allowed to have those kinds of things in the house. I'm almost 23 for the record, but it's still her house and her rules. I was going to clean out under my bed and can easily just grab a big black garbage bag and say they're in there. I know she won't want to see them again.

Get a lock box :) I have one :D

Unfortunately that would bring up more questions if I had a big lock box (I have quite a few big toys). For now I have an opaque black box labeled painting supplies that I'm hiding some in, as well as a smaller shoebox under the bed and a cloth bag as well.
ShadowHawk

Postby ShadowHawk » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:54 pm

Zaphora wrote:Yeah I have kinda given up that battle of my mom finding them xD I just traded for an ee Henry and boy is that horsey gonna be big xD

I need to get out of here pronto, but have no means to do so. I'm just wondering if I should stash them in my car for now, I know I can't hide them with the SO. Their parents are even nosier than mine.
miyumouse

Postby miyumouse » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:32 pm

Well the female roommate knows. She watched me order Austin. Just like I was with her when she bought her vibe at Spencers. We're pretty open with each other so it was no big there, except for a few awkward giggles because yeah... The Boyfus doesn't know yet, mostly because I haven't told him yet.
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:12 am

No one in my family knows, but I would have some explaining to do if my sister ever found my toys. She's got more vanilla toys (found them on accident looking for a hairbrush) so she wouldn't judge me for having sex toys, but I haven't a single normal dildo in my collection. How I expect the conversation to go:

Her: "The fuck is that bulgy black one?!"
Me: "It's a werewolf dick."
Her: "Why is it so big?!" :surprised:
Me: "..."
Her: "..."
Me: "..."
Her: "Why is the other one glo-"
Me: "I like big toys and I cannot lie."

Our folks might be chill about it. Confused, but chill. I may have mentioned it in the awkward moments thread, but my parents and I ended up watching a documentary thing where they toured EE's workshop and they were pretty chill about the concept of animal lifecasts and fantasy sculpts. They were more or less "eh, at least they found a healthy outlet."

Bless my parents and their little hippie hearts.
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |

Return to “Sharing Experiences”