Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
supernova776

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby supernova776 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:38 pm

StogieWulf wrote:Along with being cool af, it sounds like your dad is either a medical professional, or he has had some buttplay experiences himself ;)

Oh god don't make me think of that.
Toys owned~:
    Med Winston
    Sm Gryphon
    Lil' squirt Chico
Nalle Bjorn

Postby Nalle Bjorn » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:44 pm

Time for me to chime in. Parents found out? Possibly. My mom is pretty sharped eyed but I may have gotten a pass this time.

Several years ago before my BD days and before moving out of the house I grew up in, the house only had one operable shower, a combo tub and shower with tile all around except for the glass sliding doors. Evening time rolled around and I was in the shower doing normal shower things and had my natural-color Japanese import silicone penetrable in there for cleaning. I flipped it inside out, washed it, and then propped it standing up on the overhead rail for the shower doors to keep out of the way while I finished showering. The thing looks like a gigantic tongue while flipped inside out and not anything like what it was meant for.

Well, you can see where this was headed...yeah, I forgot to take it down. I even went back into the bathroom to shut the fan off and hang up my towel. I think I got busy with some chore around the house or busy with my fiance who was visiting at the time :excited: and then about an hour later I walked back into the restroom to use the WC and looked up and was in shock as it was still there and I knew my mom had used the shower no more than 20 minutes ago!

Yes, the toy was still up there in the same position I left it, but I cant say for certain if my mom spotted it. It wasn't in an area you would normally look, nothing else was stored up there like shampoo or the like, so I may have gotten away Scott free.

Gawd, I hope if she did see it she didn't think it was my fiance's toys!! ((Sorry love!))

I certainly am not going back to ask! :stick:
Ralithos

Postby Ralithos » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:10 pm

I had my stash in a magnet locked cabinet and forgot to close the door. My nosy mother apparently opened it and saw what was in there, because later that day she tried to subtly asked what was in the cabinet. She has no issues with that, and I don't really care that she knows, but I really hope she saw just the medium Clayton sitting out on the shelf and not the large and XL toys in the bag...
22 / male/ cis scum/ asexual / struggling with BD addicktion
StepDeb

Postby StepDeb » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:00 pm

We were out of town and our neighbors brought in our mail and noticed what was on the UPS Label. Of course the text and told us our new dildo had arrived
Stephen & Debbie
Cyberhorn The Dragon

Postby Cyberhorn The Dragon » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:26 am

kept my play to myself my daughters mom who owns the house went in my room an found one id left out after a quick cleaning (i have quite a few) an was quite shocked
"i didnt know you were into anal"
i had to sigh an told her you never asked an it never came up in the many years she was amused an a bit surprised at my collection
(daughter is now 11 her brother is 16 not mine by deed but by raising) now she comes to me for opinions asks me for any good used deals (missing the second hand pages) an to borrow from my treasures :eyeroll:
► Show Spoiler

~~~
The difference between good and evil is in where you look from
~~~
iwikiwi

Postby iwikiwi » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:08 am

My mom knows I'm into kinky and BDSM stuff and just asks not to tell her the details. She also never asks what presents I get from my BF :laugh: Though once she asked to look at the vibe :laugh: It was so weird lol, it was a plain plastic one though, just a bullet. My grandma is into that "50 shades of grey" book and always tells me to be careful with sex (not get choked to death etc) and watches some shows about age- or puppy-play and has lots of fun telling me about that and laughing like mad. It's so hard for me not to laugh hysterically since I engage in both :laugh:
And my dad's better not to know since he only stopped avoiding some sexual jokes on TV when I turned 20 lol
:misc3: ESTP / Bisexual / Switch
Toys:
► Show Spoiler
iwikiwi

Postby iwikiwi » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:12 am

supernova776 wrote:Do my parents know? Hell my mom bought me my first! When I was in that young and sexually confused stage of my life(15-16) I was putting all sorts of random shit up my chute, stuff that wasn't the safest for anal use. In fact, one day some of those things got stuck, and I had to tell my dad (the only one home at the time) how it got there. He was surprisingly cool and actually stayed calm and gave me tips on how to get it out. Long story short: The tips helped a lot, and prevented a very embarrassing trip to the emergency room. I eventually had to tell my mom about this, how I was scared something like that might happen again. And you know what she said? "Why don't we get you your own". That's right, my amazing amazing mother, instead of freaking out, opted to get me an actual dildo of my own because she knew it would be safer for me to explore with on my own.
I know a lot of people say they have the coolest/chillest parents ever, but I think this put's mine at least waaaay up there.

Lol that's awesome. Very logical too it's better to play with safe toys than finding you with smth stuck under your tail again :laugh:
:misc3: ESTP / Bisexual / Switch
Toys:
► Show Spoiler
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:01 pm

supernova776 wrote:Do my parents know? Hell my mom bought me my first! When I was in that young and sexually confused stage of my life(15-16) I was putting all sorts of random shit up my chute, stuff that wasn't the safest for anal use. In fact, one day some of those things got stuck, and I had to tell my dad (the only one home at the time) how it got there. He was surprisingly cool and actually stayed calm and gave me tips on how to get it out. Long story short: The tips helped a lot, and prevented a very embarrassing trip to the emergency room. I eventually had to tell my mom about this, how I was scared something like that might happen again. And you know what she said? "Why don't we get you your own". That's right, my amazing amazing mother, instead of freaking out, opted to get me an actual dildo of my own because she knew it would be safer for me to explore with on my own.
I know a lot of people say they have the coolest/chillest parents ever, but I think this put's mine at least waaaay up there.

Nice! My birthmom bought me my first as well (well, kind of, she bought me a firmness sample set, my lil squirt, and some teenie weenies. That was the first order ever from BD!). And she has also bought me some of my tantus things. My parent's who raised me are the ones I always talk about on here :unamused:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:20 pm

I am reasonably sure my parents and sister(maybe) are somewhat awary of my kinks. Let just say there were some some slip ups when i was still living at home. Damn cat. I know they dont give a damn what im into, but i still dont want to talk about this with them and they never ask so we're good.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Acidragon

Postby Acidragon » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:45 am

Welp, some stories from Russia arrived.

Im living at parenthouse now, we bought a really big home, but all 2nd floor need to be repaired (exclude room of my brother). And i dont have a room at all, im living at .. "Open place" near billiard table :eyeroll: . Sooo its a bit hard to hide what im doing, and hard to hide something, bcos i have only 1 little closet , and most of my staff there are airsoft equipment. I keep my "toys" ( its only Elden, and Gryphon) covered by towel, inside the sack, inside the backpack, inside the closet :doh: . Skills from "stalker"' (loot hiding) 70/100 nobody still find it.
But sometimes im fails with the timing. Its really hard to find the day, when i can use my toys, my weekends must match my brother's/mother's working days. And sometimes month or 2 can pass :unamused: .

And last week, iv been to close to fail as never before.
Im was relaxing in bathroom after really hard working days (fun with toys) :smilenox: . And in middle of an act im heard the tires noise "it can be neighbors" i thought, but then i heard how front door opens :bugeyed: . I immediately shut the door of bathroom. Said "Hello" and tells him that im going to take a shower, while saing that im with speed of Flash start to clean the place. And then (when im not ready yet) im said " do u want to go to the toilet?" (In mind "IDIOT!!!!" :doh: ) He ansvered "Yes" (in mind "DOUBLE IDIOT!" :surprised: ). I threw bottle of lube in bathroom t all other bottles of gels and :psyduck: foams :misc8: , toys to the dirty wear and covered it with some towels :misc5: :misc13: . Im take on the bathrobe, leaved the bathroom with absolute pockerface , asking him to bring his dirty wears to bathroom, cos i will wash them after taking shower, after he closed the door, im going back to my bed, and start to think and try to find moments, where i can made a mistake, (only one, toys at dirty wears, and brother can try to put them inside washing machine...... BUT nothing happened, he didnt find :stick: . 5 years passed, and still not busted :mystery: and some skills and really big luck :widesmile:
KungisGalo

Postby KungisGalo » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:43 pm

My Sis got told to clean the house and I left my Kelvin on my bedside table by accident. She found it and told my Mum and they both pretty much just laughed at me. They knew I was gay already so it was "no surprise".

As embarrassing as it was I ended up laughing too and now they make extra sure I have my privacy haha. :blush:
BRICK SQUAD
Blue Sapphire

Postby Blue Sapphire » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:44 am

Yesterday when I was doing university stuff my Mom decided to water the plants in the house. So we have a second floor, (right under the roof so you never can freeze in Summer, yay :stick: ) and both of the rooms there are mine, one sleeping room with a sink and mirror (yes, I have them in my sleeping room, quite handy :smilenox: ), and one for basically working or relaxing. And while I was working, she decided to water the plant in my sleeping room. And too late I remembered that my M Nox still prominently stood on the sink, next to the cleansing stuff and everything you need to preparate yourself. My hope for her not to recognise it got crushed by a "What the hell is that?!", followed by some awkward silence that I managed to end in the "coolest" possible way by asking her if she now wants one, too. (She doesn`t, it seems) :blush:
I guess she already knew that I had some stuff to play, but still, It wasn`t necessary for her to find out that way :stick:
Optimism is the result of not knowing all or ignoring the relevant facts :bugeyed:
... aaaaaaand I like cynicism :widesmile:
By the way: Always in for a nice chat, so send a PM, if you feel chatty :smile:
TJ_Vinny

Postby TJ_Vinny » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:24 am

*Edit: Fixed typo*
I'm slowly growing a little more curious on how my parents would react... but I'm not gonna throw a fox dildo at them...
I really don't know how they'd react if they discovered them. They're usually pretty chill, they'd probably be mad about me hiding stuff or spending money like that. I mean, hell, I don't even know their ideals about sexuality.
Should I "accidentally" leave a toy out that I "forgot" to put away?

One thing for sure though, I would never want my little brothers to know about these things.
Last edited by TJ_Vinny on Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Collection:
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Villie

Postby Villie » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:53 am

I had gotten a text "a package arrived and I thought it was the shirt I ordered but I saw the label....." and then another text photo of the ups label saying "silicone sculpture"

Whoops
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:16 pm

I guess I can comment on here now...sort of. I had my keys on the kitchen table. I have a Sleipnir and a Pretzal attached to the house key. Pretzal alone would have been fine, but there's no mistaking Sleipnir. My dad saw them and asked what "those nasty keys" were. I replied for him not to ask, snatched up the keys, and hurriedly went to my room. He's dropped the subject and I'm not planning on bringing it up. I'll be keeping my house key well out of sight from now on. It wouldn't have happened had I not been in a hurry and forgot I'd put everything on the kitchen table. Not as bad as a toy, but bad enough. I need a drink.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:45 pm

Zaphora wrote:
Niah wrote:I guess I can comment on here now...sort of. I had my keys on the kitchen table. I have a Sleipnir and a Pretzal attached to the house key. Pretzal alone would have been fine, but there's no mistaking Sleipnir. My dad saw them and asked what "those nasty keys" were. I replied for him not to ask, snatched up the keys, and hurriedly went to my room. He's dropped the subject and I'm not planning on bringing it up. I'll be keeping my house key well out of sight from now on. It wouldn't have happened had I not been in a hurry and forgot I'd put everything on the kitchen table. Not as bad as a toy, but bad enough. I need a drink.

Lol mine is a cole and it's glittery and hot pink xD

Mine is dark purple-golden. It's really quite pretty and it's my favorite of my keychains. I'm leaving it on there at this point and just making sure not to leave them lying around for now. I can do that all I want when I get my own place.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:55 pm

TJ_Vinny wrote:Should I "accidentally" leave a toy out that I "forgot" to put away?

I wouldn't :P Toys are a private thing so I think as long as you keep them private it's not so much a secret as not wanting to share that TMI aspect of your life. It's not like they're drugs or something illegal that harms you and others. In this case what they don't know won't hurt them :3
Penetrables comparison: here
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 pm

Villie wrote:I had gotten a text "a package arrived and I thought it was the shirt I ordered but I saw the label....." and then another text photo of the ups label saying "silicone sculpture"

Whoops

Use FedEx. its only a few buck more and they deliver on weekends, for me they are super fast (I'm south of SF and i get my orders in 2-4 days usually. i guess if helps living in the one of the cities SFO is at) and most importantly don't require that stupid silicon sculpture label. At least i haven't noticed one yet.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Villie

Postby Villie » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:25 am

KnotyDes wrote:
Villie wrote:I had gotten a text "a package arrived and I thought it was the shirt I ordered but I saw the label....." and then another text photo of the ups label saying "silicone sculpture"

Whoops

Use FedEx. its only a few buck more and they deliver on weekends, for me they are super fast (I'm south of SF and i get my orders in 2-4 days usually. i guess if helps living in the one of the cities SFO is at) and most importantly don't require that stupid silicon sculpture label. At least i haven't noticed one yet.

I ended up trying FedEx for an order after that one, but can't remember if it lacked the "silicone sculpture" label or not haha
Good to keep in mind!
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Willow

Postby Willow » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:02 pm

Niah wrote:I guess I can comment on here now...sort of. I had my keys on the kitchen table. I have a Sleipnir and a Pretzal attached to the house key. Pretzal alone would have been fine, but there's no mistaking Sleipnir. My dad saw them and asked what "those nasty keys" were. I replied for him not to ask, snatched up the keys, and hurriedly went to my room. He's dropped the subject and I'm not planning on bringing it up. I'll be keeping my house key well out of sight from now on. It wouldn't have happened had I not been in a hurry and forgot I'd put everything on the kitchen table. Not as bad as a toy, but bad enough. I need a drink.

Yup, I got a Chance (mostly clear but with an orange streak) and a Janine (lime green with golden sparkle) on my keys. I usually try to keep them out of site. As far as I know he hasn't really looked closely at them.
There was a checkout lady that looked at the Janine but commented that she thought it was something else. I have no idea what she thought it was. So either she didn't notice what it was or not well-versed in dragon vag. I kinda know her, she's cool and a lesbian... who knows?
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”