Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
User avatar
Akanisen
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:58 pm
Gender: Male(FtM), Pansexual, Demi-poly-romantic
Contact:

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby Akanisen » Tue May 10, 2016 4:01 pm

SkyMidnight wrote:
Akanisen wrote:Update on the parents finding my porn shit.


It's really sad to hear. Your parents "really care about you", but this is awful.
If you need to hide your content, you can try pack everything of your content into archive (zip/rar/7z), when set a password if needed, and copy the archive... into image.

► Show Spoiler


When you can open it with standard archive program you're using.
But your parents may suspect you - "Why image size is [insert your pr0n collection size]?!" :stick:

Well, thing is it isn't just my collection I have to hide, I do commissions so I need to open the files every day or every other day in order to work on them so keeping them in a zip would be a pain to constantly zip and unzip it.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
User avatar
thesharkwhisperer
Posts: 1493
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:23 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Tue May 10, 2016 4:08 pm

I was living alone with my mother and she knew all about it. We really didn't have any secret for each other, but since she was usually the one opening all the mail ( we bought a lot through ebay ) I still tried to play it discreet. This is how it went :
"Mom ? I bought something online so you know if a package comes, it's for me ok ?"
"Is it a sextoy ?" ( know that it was REALLY weird I would ask her NOT to open a box of mine it never happened so I guess that was a dead giveaway )
"....yes?"
"Ok dear, good thing you are warning me so I don't open it"

And that's it. She didn't know what kind of toys at first but quickly I would open my boxes in front of her and she would just have the most amazing worried reactions in some of them like "can you really use that ? Don't hurt yourself D="
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
User avatar
Akanisen
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:58 pm
Gender: Male(FtM), Pansexual, Demi-poly-romantic
Contact:

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby Akanisen » Tue May 10, 2016 4:50 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote: :widesmile:

Reminds me of my friend, especially when I got my rainbow one! She eve said "Can I take a picture to send it to my friend :o" and all I did was laugh and go "Sure!" lol
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
User avatar
katze
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:05 pm
Gender: female/idc
Location: CA

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby katze » Tue May 10, 2016 5:29 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:I was living alone with my mother and she knew all about it. We really didn't have any secret for each other, but since she was usually the one opening all the mail ( we bought a lot through ebay ) I still tried to play it discreet. This is how it went :
"Mom ? I bought something online so you know if a package comes, it's for me ok ?"
"Is it a sextoy ?" ( know that it was REALLY weird I would ask her NOT to open a box of mine it never happened so I guess that was a dead giveaway )
"....yes?"
"Ok dear, good thing you are warning me so I don't open it"

And that's it. She didn't know what kind of toys at first but quickly I would open my boxes in front of her and she
would just have the most amazing worried reactions in some of them like "can you really use that ? Don't hurt yourself D="


Your mom sounds adorable lmao
Image

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
User avatar
BlastShelter
Posts: 282
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:22 am
Gender: Howitzer
Location: Megacity: Ciudad España

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby BlastShelter » Wed May 11, 2016 7:57 am

Akanisen wrote:
SkyMidnight wrote:
Akanisen wrote:Update on the parents finding my porn shit.


It's really sad to hear. Your parents "really care about you", but this is awful.
If you need to hide your content, you can try pack everything of your content into archive (zip/rar/7z), when set a password if needed, and copy the archive... into image.

► Show Spoiler


When you can open it with standard archive program you're using.
But your parents may suspect you - "Why image size is [insert your pr0n collection size]?!" :stick:

Well, thing is it isn't just my collection I have to hide, I do commissions so I need to open the files every day or every other day in order to work on them so keeping them in a zip would be a pain to constantly zip and unzip it.

For that reason a USB flash drive is a lot of better. And If you need extra protection, you can store it into a lockbox. But remember not forget it inside the familiar computer/tablet.
I'll get you next time, Knot! Next time!
Last one alive lock the door.
User avatar
Akanisen
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:58 pm
Gender: Male(FtM), Pansexual, Demi-poly-romantic
Contact:

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby Akanisen » Wed May 11, 2016 12:51 pm

Well... They confronted me about it... And they had looked at my phone history... So... Long story short they know I have eggs at least :eyeroll: They miiiiiiiight let me keep them, I'm not sure, but if they want me to get rid of them I'll either sell them or send them to a friends place. I hope they let me keep them, I have like $600 of stuff :doh: Well, whatever happens if they let me keep them or want me to get rid of them I won't be ordering a new toy until I get a PO box :unamused:

I will say this though, when she confronted me about it she said "Does "Dragon" sound familiar?" I wanted to laugh xD
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
User avatar
wantingwife
Posts: 225
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:21 am
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby wantingwife » Thu May 12, 2016 10:10 am

Myaurithewolfdragon wrote:On the topic of parents finding out about my toys my mom walked in my room as I was checking up on my order and asked what I was doing on a site like this. I talked to her about it and she smiled and told me that she ordered a few toys from this site as well....strangely (and very weird) we sat down and looked at several toys together sharing what each one of us wants. I'm very happy that she is very accepting and willing to talk things out with me even if I feel a bit weird talking about it. I guess i'm not a closet toyer anymore to my mom :eyeroll:


isn't that an awesome feeling?
:misc2: just a normal girl that loves knotty sex :misc2:
User avatar
wantingwife
Posts: 225
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:21 am
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby wantingwife » Thu May 12, 2016 10:12 am

katze wrote:
thesharkwhisperer wrote:I was living alone with my mother and she knew all about it. We really didn't have any secret for each other, but since she was usually the one opening all the mail ( we bought a lot through ebay ) I still tried to play it discreet. This is how it went :
"Mom ? I bought something online so you know if a package comes, it's for me ok ?"
"Is it a sextoy ?" ( know that it was REALLY weird I would ask her NOT to open a box of mine it never happened so I guess that was a dead giveaway )
"....yes?"
"Ok dear, good thing you are warning me so I don't open it"

And that's it. She didn't know what kind of toys at first but quickly I would open my boxes in front of her and she
would just have the most amazing worried reactions in some of them like "can you really use that ? Don't hurt yourself D="


Your mom sounds adorable lmao


she really does! :D
:misc2: just a normal girl that loves knotty sex :misc2:
User avatar
wantingwife
Posts: 225
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:21 am
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby wantingwife » Thu May 12, 2016 10:13 am

Akanisen wrote:Well... They confronted me about it... And they had looked at my phone history... So... Long story short they know I have eggs at least :eyeroll: They miiiiiiiight let me keep them, I'm not sure, but if they want me to get rid of them I'll either sell them or send them to a friends place. I hope they let me keep them, I have like $600 of stuff :doh: Well, whatever happens if they let me keep them or want me to get rid of them I won't be ordering a new toy until I get a PO box :unamused:

I will say this though, when she confronted me about it she said "Does "Dragon" sound familiar?" I wanted to laugh xD

I'm so sorry to hear that hun. I really hope this works out for you
:misc2: just a normal girl that loves knotty sex :misc2:
User avatar
thesharkwhisperer
Posts: 1493
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:23 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Thu May 12, 2016 10:58 am

wantingwife wrote:
katze wrote:
thesharkwhisperer wrote:I was living alone with my mother and she knew all about it. We really didn't have any secret for each other, but since she was usually the one opening all the mail ( we bought a lot through ebay ) I still tried to play it discreet. This is how it went :
"Mom ? I bought something online so you know if a package comes, it's for me ok ?"
"Is it a sextoy ?" ( know that it was REALLY weird I would ask her NOT to open a box of mine it never happened so I guess that was a dead giveaway )
"....yes?"
"Ok dear, good thing you are warning me so I don't open it"

And that's it. She didn't know what kind of toys at first but quickly I would open my boxes in front of her and she
would just have the most amazing worried reactions in some of them like "can you really use that ? Don't hurt yourself D="


Your mom sounds adorable lmao


she really does! :D

She was :misc2: :blush: I had a ton of luck being raised by such an amazing mom. We had our fights, like when I discovered I was a lesbian, but in the end she accepted me and that is all that matters.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
User avatar
wantingwife
Posts: 225
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:21 am
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby wantingwife » Thu May 12, 2016 11:02 am

thesharkwhisperer wrote:
wantingwife wrote:
katze wrote:
Your mom sounds adorable lmao


she really does! :D

She was :misc2: :blush: I had a ton of luck being raised by such an amazing mom. We had our fights, like when I discovered I was a lesbian, but in the end she accepted me and that is all that matters.

everyone fights at some point with their mom. Yours sounds wonderful though. I was really lucky with my mom as well. She's amazing. She's always been supportive and open. She had me super young so it might be because we're closer in age than most but she is like my best friend. We even go toy shopping together! lol
:misc2: just a normal girl that loves knotty sex :misc2:
User avatar
Myaurithewolfdragon
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 8:09 pm
Gender: MtF transgender

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby Myaurithewolfdragon » Thu May 12, 2016 5:19 pm

wantingwife wrote:
Myaurithewolfdragon wrote:On the topic of parents finding out about my toys my mom walked in my room as I was checking up on my order and asked what I was doing on a site like this. I talked to her about it and she smiled and told me that she ordered a few toys from this site as well....strangely (and very weird) we sat down and looked at several toys together sharing what each one of us wants. I'm very happy that she is very accepting and willing to talk things out with me even if I feel a bit weird talking about it. I guess i'm not a closet toyer anymore to my mom :eyeroll:


isn't that an awesome feeling?

yes it is quite a bit :smile:
User avatar
Hoofs_N_Horns
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 4:17 pm
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sun May 15, 2016 11:10 am

Akanisen wrote:Well, thing is it isn't just my collection I have to hide, I do commissions so I need to open the files every day or every other day in order to work on them so keeping them in a zip would be a pain to constantly zip and unzip it.

My recommendation there is to use something like TrueCrypt which after you enter credentials becomes like a new drive on your computer. You can do all your normal stuff and then dismount it when done. When it's dismounted, nobody can even tell your stuff is there. Sure it's a little overkill for hiding from prying family eyes but it's simple and effective.
Penetrables comparison: here
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed May 18, 2016 8:45 pm

Apparently my asexual and mostly sex negative room mate was told or figured out about my collection :unamused:. They were supposed to be gone for the day. Yet the surprised me while I was boiling toys by not being gone for the day as they said they would be. They didn't see what was in there yet they somehow knew. Not sure if the other room mate told them or they just made a guess. They made a passive aggressive remark under their breath to the other room mate. It wasn't a fun time. It's not like I use their cook ware to boil my toys.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
User avatar
Bayzan
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 1:43 pm
Gender: Male
Location: New York

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby Bayzan » Tue May 24, 2016 4:56 pm

When I first moved in with my dad, the first thing that I noticed was that I had 70% privacy with him, but 99% privacy with his wife and my half sister. Knowing this, I bought my first toy... a Large Chance unflared, only to realize that I make two mistakes in the way I purchased it. Long story short, I ended up buying a Large Rex (that knot... <3) and using it till my Chance got made and shipped.

Fast forwarding until 3 days after I got my Chance. It was a Friday and I was home alone for a while until my family came back home. The thing is.. I toyed with Chance when they left and left him to dry in my room, on my bed... wirh my door wide open. Now, the thing is, if it wasn't black on a white bed, it might've gone unnoticed, but I think my father knows... :surprised: I was on his computer, up in the attic when I heard him call me and ask if I ate breakfast. I told him that I did and he left.. it was only seconds later that I remembered about my large, black, horse dildo on my bed as my bedroom door was wide open. I ran down, nearly stumbled and quickly placed him away as a part of me was smashing my panic button.

Now, that's one of the two incidents with Chance. The other was with this wife in which I KNOW for a fact that she saw it...

My father's wife works at night so she comes home in the morning to sleep, roughly about 2 hours after my father leaves. Well... on that Wednesday morning, she came early. Went into the bathroom while I, was once again on the bloody computer, while she began bathing.

I am yet to hear anything from them, maybe it's because they don't want to talk about it... but 2 times is enough. I might get a heart attack on the third event.. :stick: Though what I do have to say about this? Fuck my life :laugh: :widesmile:
User avatar
SquigglySquid
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:11 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby SquigglySquid » Sun May 29, 2016 1:52 pm

I actually told my mom today. Well, it's more like she guessed it and I confirmed when she saw me packing one up for shopping.

I guess my mom is different in that she's very cool about it. She pretty much said 'hey, whatever works for you.'

My dad, now... I don't even want to know what his reaction would be. :bugeyed:
User avatar
firewolf6
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 11:27 pm
Gender: Fluid asexual
Location: Australia

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby firewolf6 » Mon May 30, 2016 1:23 am

I haven't had my toy for long at all, just recently got my first BD. But I waited till I had moved out to get one; no one knows I've been wanting one of these bad boys for so long :stick: If my parents ever did find out... My mom would just never say anything to me, and pretend like it didn't happen. My dad would be what I'm more worried about... he could do the same, or he could totally flip his s*** and try get me checked into a mental hospital for bestiality :misc4: :doh:
Biologically female but genderfluid- all and any pronouns welcome :misc2: :laugh:
User avatar
Canteron32
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:07 am
Gender: Male
Location: New Zealand

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby Canteron32 » Mon May 30, 2016 2:44 am

I actually have an experience to share now! Don't know if that's a good or a bad thing :laugh:

So I ordered my second BD toy a few days ago, a lovely flop Hazel. Today I'm heading home from Uni and I check the tracker, it's delivered early again (gotta say BD, two toys ordered, both appeared like 4 days early, doing it right). Now, I live with my grandparents while I study, and they respect my privacy and don't open my mail and stuff, so I'm not too concerned. I get home, grab the box and chuck it in my room. As far as I could see, not even a hint of what's in the box is visible to the casual glance, so all fine.

Fast forward a few hours, sitting down eating dinner, and my Grandfather chimes in with "Oh hey, what's with that delivery? What do you need a silicone statue for?" At this point I get a Fallout V.A.T.S moment where time freezes and I need to think very carefully about my next move, because I can hear in his voice he has ideas. Thank god I took so many drama classes in improv as a kid, and that I was bloody good at it.
Without missing a beat I reply "Oh no, that's the silicone based heat sink I ordered for my processor." They know nothing about computers, I can get away with this.
"I was sure it said silicone statue..."
"Nope, silicone sealant."

Now, I'm pretty sure he bought it, but really it's 50/50. Regardless, the topic was dropped and if he did guess, it's been made clear that I don't want to discuss it, which he seems to be respecting.

Remember kids, being able to think of absolute nonsense and sell it like a door-to-door salesman is a remarkably good skill to learn :smile:
"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." - Dresden Files
User avatar
firewolf6
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 11:27 pm
Gender: Fluid asexual
Location: Australia

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby firewolf6 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:23 am

Canteron32 wrote:At this point I get a Fallout V.A.T.S moment where time freezes and I need to think very carefully about my next move, because I can hear in his voice he has ideas.

I laughed WAY too hard at this. I could picture it perfectly, little zoom noise onto his face and everything :laugh:
Biologically female but genderfluid- all and any pronouns welcome :misc2: :laugh:
User avatar
Phelvia
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:01 am
Gender: I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby Phelvia » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:27 am

Well...didn't want to post but since I'm sitting in my room alone.
Just be grateful, if your parents/roommates don't care if you have BD stuff. Feel free to skip, I didn't know it would be this long
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests