Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Cojo96

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby Cojo96 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:56 am

Oh boy, I have several stories on this one...

Number one, when I lived at home prior to moving out (and then having to move back home because life happens) my father who has zero understanding of privacy just barged into my room one day to yell at me about, I think it was I left a napkin on the floor after it had fallen off of the table when I walked by - and he walked in on me using a cock sheath I had at the time from a different store. He then proceeded to call me disgusting, storm out of the room and just leave my door open. Okay, whatever.

You'd think he'd learn, right? Now. He still walks in on me jerking it. I'm 22 and he hasn't learned that yes, I, a single guy, masturbate in my bedroom.

Now, here's a good one:
Living with my roommate at the time we were rather open about everything. Not to the extent of say, masturbating in the same room or anything, but it was a comfortable, open environment where two nudists could live together in peace without a big deal. We just kept the sexual aspects of our lives to ourselves. Well, one day, he was in a massive panic because he set the stovetop on fire via grease and came to get me for help. I'm in the middle of using that same toy mentioned above and drop everything (except it's still on me because it's a cock sheath) and I ran out, buck nude cock sheath and all and put out the grease fire. And once that was done he said "So I guess I caught you at a bad time" and we went about our business. He was relaxed about it - just asked I keep my toys out of sight so he doesn't have to think about me masturbating with them, or me masturbating in general.

Then I had to move back home and guess who walks in again? My dad. It's ridiculous -weekly thing, and you know what he did now? Took all my toys, cut them up with an exacto knife and threw them out. I then told him to pay for what he'd destroyed and he said "What, the $20 you spent on your stupid pervert toys?" I said "Try the roughly $600 I've spend over the years." After that he hasn't stolen my stuff but he still, STILL barges in on me enjoying myself and still makes rude comments about it. So now I leave my big ol' liter bottles of lube on my computer desk right for him to see when he barges in because it makes him leave much, much more quickly.

Meanwhile my mother, my dear sweet mother who accidentally opened my sex toy package but was aware I had them because she was helping me with my finances and asked where the charges were going and wouldn't let up until I told her so we could account for it in the budget merely said "Your toy thing is here. Hope it was worth the price because that money could have gone into your savings."

It's gonna be a wild ride until I get out of this house and in an apartment again.
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:51 am

Cojo96 wrote:Oh boy, I have several stories on this one...

Number one, when I lived at home prior to moving out (and then having to move back home because life happens) my father who has zero understanding of privacy just barged into my room one day to yell at me about, I think it was I left a napkin on the floor after it had fallen off of the table when I walked by - and he walked in on me using a cock sheath I had at the time from a different store. He then proceeded to call me disgusting, storm out of the room and just leave my door open. Okay, whatever.

You'd think he'd learn, right? Now. He still walks in on me jerking it. I'm 22 and he hasn't learned that yes, I, a single guy, masturbate in my bedroom.

Now, here's a good one:
Living with my roommate at the time we were rather open about everything. Not to the extent of say, masturbating in the same room or anything, but it was a comfortable, open environment where two nudists could live together in peace without a big deal. We just kept the sexual aspects of our lives to ourselves. Well, one day, he was in a massive panic because he set the stovetop on fire via grease and came to get me for help. I'm in the middle of using that same toy mentioned above and drop everything (except it's still on me because it's a cock sheath) and I ran out, buck nude cock sheath and all and put out the grease fire. And once that was done he said "So I guess I caught you at a bad time" and we went about our business. He was relaxed about it - just asked I keep my toys out of sight so he doesn't have to think about me masturbating with them, or me masturbating in general.

Then I had to move back home and guess who walks in again? My dad. It's ridiculous -weekly thing, and you know what he did now? Took all my toys, cut them up with an exacto knife and threw them out. I then told him to pay for what he'd destroyed and he said "What, the $20 you spent on your stupid pervert toys?" I said "Try the roughly $600 I've spend over the years." After that he hasn't stolen my stuff but he still, STILL barges in on me enjoying myself and still makes rude comments about it. So now I leave my big ol' liter bottles of lube on my computer desk right for him to see when he barges in because it makes him leave much, much more quickly.

Meanwhile my mother, my dear sweet mother who accidentally opened my sex toy package but was aware I had them because she was helping me with my finances and asked where the charges were going and wouldn't let up until I told her so we could account for it in the budget merely said "Your toy thing is here. Hope it was worth the price because that money could have gone into your savings."

It's gonna be a wild ride until I get out of this house and in an apartment again.

Cutting them up with an exacto knife... thats like, walking in a museum and smashing statues.

Different price range though but still an asshole move.
Get the feeling that some people get more stupid by the day.

Although, I imagine the situation with the fire to be pretty ridiculous
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:45 am

Cojo96 wrote: :words:

Dude, you really need a padlock for the door of your room. And for your toys too...
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
Pasdebol

Postby Pasdebol » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:23 am

I feel it like a lack of respect, and if he can't respect you and your privacy, you don't have to respect him. :misc7:
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:54 pm

My parents couldn't find out. Like literally not possible. My roomies are sus they probably figured it out. One's not sex positive/really toy negative. If they find my tamer toys like DA's Krampus whatevs I'm an adult, I pay my share of house plus rent expenses.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
s3v3r

Postby s3v3r » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:59 pm

I have a similar story to cojo96, I used to clean my toys up and put them on a shelf that was back behind the door of my room where nobody could see it unless you walked way into my room. Well my parents went in there for something while I was at work and saw all the colorful cocks and a dragon pocket pussy.
They didn't say anything to me about it, until my brother decided to snoop in my room too and they caught him because he turned on a vibrator and couldn't get it to turn off (it was cheap). Then they decided to confiscate my toys, when I asked why they said one of the reasons why is because I let my underage brother mess with them (he was 17, basically an adult and I didn't say he could mess with them). They said they needed to talk to me about what I did, which they never really did and my dad threw most of my toys away and that pissed me off the most. When I confronted him demanding he give my toys back he said he threw them away and that I shouldn't have had them in the first place because it's wrong and immoral and "that's what gay men do" (he hates gays and said several times that he would beat the shit out of me and my boyfriend if I ever choose to be gay).
I told him that I spent over $1200 on those dildos and he didn't seem to care, I swear a lot of my sexual frustration and confusion comes from my parents indifference to sex and sex education. I felt so hurt and broken afterward that all I would do for a couple months is only sleep at home and be gone all day. I'd just wait around in my truck all day until I had to go to work, I couldn't stand being at home and I couldn't stand talking to my family.
I'd have nightmares a couple times a week involving me and my dad where he would give me the apology he never did and buy me new toys or give me money to make it right. I never expected something this small would completely mess up my head and my life but it did.

I've wanted to post this story several times here but I was too emotionally charged to write anything comprehensive at the time but cojo kind of inspired me to come out about it, It has been a little over 2 years now so I think the dust has settled enough. I have built a new collection of toys and I keep them hidden in a lock box chained to my bed, because apparently you got to do that to keep your family from staling well over $2000 worth of silicone. Hopefully I'll be able to get a good job soon and GTFO! :widesmile:
i have no idea what im doing :psyduck:

Return to “Sharing Experiences”