How much of your Chance can you take?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
AlphaBlue

Re: How much of your Chance can you take?

Postby AlphaBlue » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:57 am

Well I finally gave my legacy medium 5 Chance unflared a go tonight! I took him the whole way to the hilt so easily on my first try I was almost disappointed haha. Turns out the 5 was perfect and the 10.5-11" went in very comfortably. It's now probably my 2nd favorite toy ^^
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:01 am

From what Iv been told the Large legacy chance is the same size as the New XL.
I remember my first time getting past the second sphincter with my XL Chance he did so with so much force I described it like getting punched in the stomach.
When I first started with XL Chance I could only get him just passed the second sphincter. That was b ack in October but now I can take him all the way 4 months later.
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

PM me if you have questions, need help in your toying adventuers or just want to talk and be friends. I also have a FetLife page so PM me if you have one and would like to add me or chat there too!
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:43 pm

AlphaBlue wrote:Well I finally gave my legacy medium 5 Chance unflared a go tonight! I took him the whole way to the hilt so easily on my first try I was almost disappointed haha.

aww
I know that feeling.
was the same way with my medium(non-legacy, so even smaller)
it was my first BD order and I didn't want to get too carried away, but ended up under-estimating a bit. :stick:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:34 pm

kingsley wrote:
AlphaBlue wrote:Well I finally gave my legacy medium 5 Chance unflared a go tonight! I took him the whole way to the hilt so easily on my first try I was almost disappointed haha.

aww
I know that feeling.
was the same way with my medium(non-legacy, so even smaller)
it was my first BD order and I didn't want to get too carried away, but ended up under-estimating a bit. :stick:

I always get toys a lil bigger then I think I can handle because I don't want to master them right away. I like to work my way up to taking them all the way.
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

PM me if you have questions, need help in your toying adventuers or just want to talk and be friends. I also have a FetLife page so PM me if you have one and would like to add me or chat there too!
That-Guy

Postby That-Guy » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:33 am

HentaiBD wrote:Not really, nope, but I got pretty loose by cleaning deeply with warm water and since I think I'm generally a very relaxed person this also might have helped.
I think once your clean all the way inside things go up there pretty easily.

May I ask which firmess/size your Chance is?

omigosh Sorry for SUCH a delayed reply- :psyduck: I have a large 5 unflaired~

Annnnyways I think it's about time to post on this thread again anyways! I've finally gotten myself past 'the wall' and pushed my chance's head into the sigmoid colon twice now, though I've not yet hilted him. Even though I could likely push myself down on him, I'm tryin' to take it easy and feel things out. Each time I've gotten him in that deep I've warmed up with my Legacy Tailstretcher Large 8 which at this point I've worked myself wide enough to get the end of that tail deep enough to start loosening things that high up :buddy:

I do have to say that after each time he comes back out of the sigmoid colon I get too tense/swollen/excited he won't comfortably go back in. I'm learning a lot, and progress is progress! :buddy:
~-..-~*'*~-..-~look at my horse, my horse is amazing~-..-~*'*~-..-~

Toylist~~
Sstfreek

Postby Sstfreek » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:53 am

I can take my Medium (5 firmness) all the way to the hilt no problem. As a matter of fact, my fiance loves* strapping him on and doing long hard thrusts deep inside me. But it's the Large that I REALLY love. I can only take it till right above the medial ring. I'm hoping to have a very long toying session this weekend, so we'll see where I can get. But I really* want to pop him into my sigmoid colon. I can feel him prying at the entrance. He just doesn't want to go past it. So I'll just do what everybody says. Slow steady pressure. Lots of lube ( Jlube, I'll load up the cum tube) and lots of patience. It will happen eventually, but as it stands. I'm totally. Okay with just riding him above the ring. Seeing as how he made me come 13 times in an hour, he's doing his job just* right *melts* :P

Edit: Mines a large legacy
Last edited by Sstfreek on Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toys owned: Legacy Chance Large (Onyx Black, 5)
Legacy Chance Medium (Neon Green, 5)
Exotic Erotics Wuffamute (Ocean Blue, Medium Firm)
Large Sleipnir (Purple, 5)
Gelatinous Fox

Postby Gelatinous Fox » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:56 pm

I want to amend my previous statement.. hehe... I took him past the second sphincter and almost to the balls.. hehe.

Large legacy chance.
Nothing Jiggles quite like cherry Jello.

Wanna taste?
Rubzka

Postby Rubzka » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:20 pm

Got my large chance two days ago, and worked on it for a couple of hours, got it to the balls :o tho i took alot of effort to get that far :P Gotta say i love this piece of meat. Can just have it infront of me an get turned on. I expected it too be bigger, but the size is actually quite nice. Have a Man`O war i want to mount but it`s too big atm, but i think Chance is gonna help and train me to get it done! But, i can`t ride him properly too the balls yet, taking it slow atm, but im gonna get so pounded in the next couple of day`s :smile:

Ps: Got pounded to the balls so much tonight he made me beg for forgiveness and askdd if i really wanted some more... then he just went over to full time raping me.... I blame the alcohol for making me, uhm. Nvm the rape :oops:
Everyone is a good person at some point :)
Django

Postby Django » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:54 pm

8 inches or so on a medium Chance.
Vulgar Valentine

Postby Vulgar Valentine » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:54 am

I can get my XL just past the medial ring, but not much further. Apparently I was blessed with rectal anatomy such that the distance between my anus and my sigmoid colon is the exact same length between the tip of my XL chance and the medial ring.

So basically while the toy is pushing past my sigmoid, I'm taking the medial ring at the same time for a double whammy and it makes me almost immediately weak in the knees and I have to stop or risk falling over.

But it's so worth it. <3
Canadian-Homoflexible-22-Polyamorous-Male-
Kinky

Seeking Play Partner in Toronto

My Toy Collection
► Show Spoiler
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:07 am

Vulgar Valentine wrote:I can get my XL just past the medial ring, but not much further. Apparently I was blessed with rectal anatomy such that the distance between my anus and my sigmoid colon is the exact same length between the tip of my XL chance and the medial ring.

So basically while the toy is pushing past my sigmoid, I'm taking the medial ring at the same time for a double whammy and it makes me almost immediately weak in the knees and I have to stop or risk falling over.

But it's so worth it. <3

My chance does the same thing on me.
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

Wolfcat

Postby Wolfcat » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:30 am

XL flared all the way... sometimes. I imagine I can do it again, but going that deep just worries me a little, and I get tense.

Vulgar Valentine wrote:So basically while the toy is pushing past my sigmoid, I'm taking the medial ring at the same time for a double whammy and it makes me almost immediately weak in the knees and I have to stop or risk falling over.

This is exactly how mine is. And it feels amazing~
Cyanna

Postby Cyanna » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:07 pm

I recently got my medium unflared and was prepared to hit the wall I've heard everyone talk about but it wasn't what I expected at all!
I wasn't paying attention and suddenly he just popped through and I nearly toppled over at the sensation. It's a lovely feeling popping in and out like that, I don't seem to have any problem with the second sphincter :aaaaa:. Haven't managed it lying down but I imagine that's just due to awkwardness
Vulgar Valentine

Postby Vulgar Valentine » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:46 pm

Wolfcat wrote:This is exactly how mine is. And it feels amazing~

Lone Wolf wrote:My chance does the same thing on me.

Good to know I'm not the only one.
I wish I had someone to use it on me so I wouldn't have to stop every time, but I get too woozy to continue.

My boyfriend is squicked out by my large insertion fetish, so he won't play with Nightmare and I. :cry:
Kinky

My Toy Collection
► Show Spoiler
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:31 pm

Just saw a large legacy flaird Chance on the Second hand page and I had to have it!! So that will now be toy 3 in one week!! Still waiting on my XL Flint to arrive and my XL Sleipnir just got approved in a 8 firmness so that's still going to take awile to get made!
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

Vulgar Valentine

Postby Vulgar Valentine » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:14 pm

Oh man. I can't even imagine taking an XL Flared. That makes my butthole clench just thinking about it. Haha.

Rock on, man.
Kinky

My Toy Collection
► Show Spoiler
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:09 pm

Vulgar Valentine wrote:Oh man. I can't even imagine taking an XL Flared. That makes my butthole clench just thinking about it. Haha.

Rock on, man.

I know I can take the head but how far will be the question! I think I'll be able to take him 4in don't think I'm going to get past the bend though.
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:22 am

Vulgar Valentine wrote:Oh man. I can't even imagine taking an XL Flared. That makes my butthole clench just thinking about it. Haha.

Rock on, man.

Here is a pic of my new toy just for you Vulgar Valentin! :britain:

BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:22 am

Rock on, man.

Here is a pic of my new toy just for you Vulgar Valentin! :stick:

BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

tetsuga3

Postby tetsuga3 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:06 am

My Medium, balls deep straight away

The large however, just past the ring after a bit of work...The rest someday soon :smile:

Return to “Sharing Experiences”