How much of your Chance can you take?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
KatieCD

Re: How much of your Chance can you take?

Postby KatieCD » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:02 pm

NSFW in-use pic in spoiler, a picture is better at explaining than words.

Large unflared (5)
► Show Spoiler

XL unflared (5)
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by KatieCD on Tue May 02, 2017 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rubzka

Postby Rubzka » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:18 am

Well. Had my 2nd go with my xl chance today since i got it. Fits so nicely. Got to the medial ring without problems. But when i started working my way, i got so excited i grinded it to much.

Had my first real hands free orgasm. Was soooo good. Gonna try more depth next time. Damn wobbly knees now :laugh:
Everyone is a good person at some point :)
Kalastia

Postby Kalastia » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:30 pm

I have an XL chance on the way, I will let you know how it goes :smile:
Chance XL - Unflared Med/Firm Split - Black
Fenrir XL - Grey (Rogue)
Crackers XL - Med - Emerald Green
thewonderone

Postby thewonderone » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:37 pm

Can take my medium Chance to the balls.
Can also take it all the way orally, that's a weird experience :nomnom:
Tachyon1

Postby Tachyon1 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:01 pm

thewonderone wrote:Can take my medium Chance to the balls.

Orally all the way? Woooow, that is some talent!

Wonder how your jaw is after lol.
winners1234554321

Postby winners1234554321 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:02 am

A friend of mine wants to trade me his new style Large Chance for my medium Chance.
My medium is way to easy for me and I can easily take him all the way in to the balls without even a challenge.
I also own a legacy Large Chance and I can take him a few inches past the medial ring. I am really excited to make the trade with him so I can try out a new style large Chance.
Properly trained, A man can be a Doberman' best friend.
thewonderone

Postby thewonderone » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:04 pm

Tachyon1 wrote:
thewonderone wrote:Can take my medium Chance to the balls.

Orally all the way? Woooow, that is some talent!

Wonder how your jaw is after lol.

Jaw feels fine... But my throat gets a little sore.
Still working on my gag reflex :stick:
RingDangDoo33

Postby RingDangDoo33 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:17 pm

I guess it's about time for me to write a follow up on my XL Chance UF purchase.

I received him on May 21 (before the Memorial day weekend), and the Infinity Star turned out very nicely on him.
Apparently, the first pour of him was flopped for the colors, which is why it took a while to get him.
My thanks to the Shop Dragons for taking such pride in their work.

I had also ordered a ready made M 5 Chance UF in a cool rogue white, grey, and black marble, which is totally awesome, and hit the jackpot with the 2 teenie weenie packs I ordered. Each pack had an unflared Chance, a Tucker, and a flared Chance, and wonder of wonders, one of the teenie flared Chances was in the legacy flared form. I was so happy I was bouncing in my chair. =)

I'll try to post some pictures on the Chance "show me" page

Upon opening the box, and seeing the size of the XL Chance, my first thought was "OMG!" in both a good and bad sense: the Good sense was "OMG! I WANT HIM ... NOW !!!", and the bad was "OMG! Will I really be able to take him?!"

Later that first evening, after using a generous amount of lube inside and out, I looked at him, and in a low voice said "Come 'ere you! Let's FUCK!" That first joining took a while, about a good 15, 20 minutes, and when the head popped in with that distinct "snapping" feel, my eyes opened WIDE !! :o "OMG! He's In!" I thought to myself. After sitting there for a few minutes to get adjusted to the size of his head, I slowly let myself sink down the shaft, until i got to the medial ring (go figure).
Naturally, it wasn't the girth of the medial ring stretching my anus that was the hold-up, but the ol' sigmoid junction saying "Halt! Who goes there?!"

I took it nice and slow ... just worked on relaxing my gut, with just the slightest amount of pressure to coax the gate open. after about another 5 or 10 minutes, i had relaxed enough for the head to slip past, with another OMG eye-opening moment :o it was (and still is) an intensely pleasurable feeling as Chance slid a bit further inside me.

After catching my breath again, I was able to slowly slide my way down to the base folds.
I could not believe how much of him I had taken inside me.
It was just too much to try to hilt myself on that first day, so I didn't push it.
But I did have a mind-blowing orgasm with him that deep inside me. It was so intense, I couldn't stand up for about 15 minutes afterwards.

Being the mildly OCD (or is it CDO) person I am, I had to measure how much I had taken, and I came up with about 12.5 inches of the 15 inch usable length.

I then spent the next 4 weeks or so enjoying my long nightly rendezvous with Chance.
I love how deep he reaches and how he fills me up.

About 2 weeks ago, while enjoying my nightly horse ride, I felt that stretching sensation that means that more of Chance is sliding inside, and while shuddering a bit, I felt the base folds slip inside me, and finally felt Chance's balls touching my ass. I stayed still for a few, and then slowly worked myself up to another body shaking orgasm.

Since that first hilting, I'd say about every other ride, I take him all the way.
I just LOVE that deep, full feeling.
Is it wrong to want a Chance that is even longer than the XL?

I think I can safely say I know how a brood mare feels after the stallions have had their way with her :grin:
It's a wonder I can walk some nights.
I am totally hooked on yet another BD toy. There are worse things in life

Gonna have to save up for a Flared XL Chance for Christmas... maybe even a Sleipnir <swoon>.

On a more technical note, silicone toys are the only type I will ever buy. I have never had the slightest irritation from any of the 6 BD toys I have bought.

Years ago, I tried depth training using a thin double-headed dildo but always got a burning sensation about 8 inches in. At the time, I attributed that burning sensation to the stretching of the muscles, but now I am fairly certain was due to whatever bizarre chemicals that cheap thing was made from <shudder> ... never again.
Welcome to the Darkside ... Who cares about cookies ... We have Giant Silicone Dragon Dicks !!!
Tabor85

Postby Tabor85 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:14 am

I got my hands on my Large Chance Unflared Soft Firm split a week ago but only just managed to have my first session with it. It feels amazing! Took a whole lot more than I expected too.

Warmed up with my SqPeg slinky and my large David until both were more comfortable in than out (that feeling where you feel empty without it back inside) then had to jump on Chance. Getting the head in was a little tricky because of how soft he is but once he popped in, it wasnt coming back out anytime soon. Slid down it and was amazed how much I took straight off the bat. Felt a little bit of pressure at about half an inch from the base but bouncing on it and grinding back and forth, it didnt take too much effort to pop that last little bit in. The pleasure was so intense though! I can see why people rave about this toy.

I couldnt stay down there for long. Whilst it felt so good, the pressures and depth feeling was too much for a first time. Went after that to my XL naga and then my XL Fenrir to finish up (Love riding width toys up and down when im about to cum). Snapped myself down over Fenrir and held him in until I went over the edge. Felt so completely amazing.

I've always had a little trouble with depth but felt amazing and was so totally surprised I ended up feeling Chance's balls up against my ass on the first try. Next goal is to hilt him and be able to just sit there and feel able to leave it fully in to get used to the size properly.

Love to know who managed to get Chance done on the first try and what else they use to play and train to build beyond this mark.
Kalastia

Postby Kalastia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:28 pm

I have documented my first experience with my new Unflared XL Chance here.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=32105

I think after some training I will be ready to hilt him properly. :buddy:
Fenrir XL - Grey (Rogue)
puttputt9000

Postby puttputt9000 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:37 pm

My issue is that I can get past some second wall as such. I can get past the first one fine but then I go a few inches more and then can't go down any further, leaving me about an inch from the balls :(.... Help?
Kalastia

Postby Kalastia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:09 pm

puttputt9000 wrote:My issue is that I can get past some second wall as such. I can get past the first one fine but then I go a few inches more and then can't go down any further, leaving me about an inch from the balls :(.... Help?

I found buying a slim, long dildo (think double ended) and gently using that with lots of lube helped me work past the sigmoid (Second wall). It took a month or two of practice and it always feels super sensitive, but if you're cleaned out properly it can feel brilliant.

I recently got my XL chance past the sigmoid and it blew my mind into a million pieces :D
Fenrir XL - Grey (Rogue)
puttputt9000

Postby puttputt9000 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:22 pm

Kalastia wrote:
puttputt9000 wrote:My issue is that I can get past some second wall as such. I can get past the first one fine but then I go a few inches more and then can't go down any further, leaving me about an inch from the balls :(.... Help?

I found buying a slim, long dildo (think double ended) and gently using that with lots of lube helped me work past the sigmoid (Second wall). It took a month or two of practice and it always feels super sensitive, but if you're cleaned out properly it can feel brilliant.

I recently got my XL chance past the sigmoid and it blew my mind into a million pieces :D

I can already get past the second sphincter it's something beyond that in struggling with
Kalastia

Postby Kalastia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:24 pm

puttputt9000 wrote: :words:

That might just be a bend in your colon then, I'm in the same place. I can only get about 15 inches or so in before I hit a brick wall, even with the long slim dildo. :cry:
Fenrir XL - Grey (Rogue)
puttputt9000

Postby puttputt9000 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:34 pm

Yeah, that's what I thought, but I've seen a vid on toypics of a guy who could hilt an EE Jackson and you could see it at the bottom of his ribs. So there must be a way past it... I wanna do it
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:39 pm

puttputt9000 wrote:Yeah, that's what I thought, but I've seen a vid on toypics of a guy who could hilt an EE Jackson and you could see it at the bottom of his ribs. So there must be a way past it... I wanna do it

There is, but not only does your body need to be able to do it, but it can take 2 - 3 years of training to get there.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
puttputt9000

Postby puttputt9000 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:10 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
puttputt9000 wrote:Yeah, that's what I thought, but I've seen a vid on toypics of a guy who could hilt an EE Jackson and you could see it at the bottom of his ribs. So there must be a way past it... I wanna do it

There is, but not only does your body need to be able to do it, but it can take 2 - 3 years of training to get there.

Dagnabit
Kalastia

Postby Kalastia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:26 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:

My XL Chance is going to train me well over the next few years in that case. :nomnom:
Fenrir XL - Grey (Rogue)
27Cheezy

Postby 27Cheezy » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:07 am

i have a medium cody, that i got a week ago, and it took a few tries, but i can hilt him now. and i was hoping that that would prepare me somewhat for the large Chance flared (8) that came a few days later...

Boy was i wrong... :x

it was tough enough just trying to get the head in, but after being knotted... :D i was able to pop the head in (amazing feeling wayyyy different from a knot), and slide down to about an inch above the medial ring. i just kept trying and pushing for a good half hour, grinding just above it and eventually i got to the medial ring, feeling so full, but there was a bit of pain at that point, so i stopped and found a little bit of blood... (I definetly stopped after that big an indicator)

three days later, and i've tried four times more, each time a little further (the medial ring can just enter now) and each time a little bit of blood (i push to hard too fast, not patient i guess) and today i got his head just inside the turn, this was a fair bit more that a little painful, but by god i loved every second of it, (of which there was only one second... :cry: :cry: :cry: )

An inflatable toy should be arriving early next week, which gets to three inches in diameter, and is just over a foot long, so that should really help.

im just gonna keep persevering (at a slightly reduced level due to the current pain in my but) and hopefully i should be able to take him soon... wish me luck :D
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:19 pm

Can bottom out on my XL Chance regularly now with only a few minutes of warm up. Been working on my XL Flaired Chance for some time now too but still can only go about half way down him. July got a Python toy from BoyzShop on a suggestion from a friend and in hopes that it will let me take XL Flared Chance all the way!!
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

PM me if you have questions, need help in your toying adventuers or just want to talk and be friends. I also have a FetLife page so PM me if you have one and would like to add me or chat there too!

Return to “Sharing Experiences”