How much of your Chance can you take?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
KnotyDes

Re: How much of your Chance can you take?

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:56 am

KynxLINY wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:
KynxLINY wrote:
I have to first be able to take my medium crackers and scorn in firm lol

scorns is a bit easier to take. The tip maybe really wide, but its also very tapered/pointy. which makes Scorn a bit easier to insert then Crackers.

both are great toys. hope you master them soon. :smile:

Yeah, I keep hitting a "wall" with crackers. The bulge is not fun to get inside.

you might want to check out Xar. its very well tapered and great for training for the thicker toys whatever size its in. Xar helped me a ton with my training for Flint and Crackers. Its also an excellent toy, that is very comfortable to use.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KynxLINY

Postby KynxLINY » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:01 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
KynxLINY wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:scorns is a bit easier to take. The tip maybe really wide, but its also very tapered/pointy. which makes Scorn a bit easier to insert then Crackers.

both are great toys. hope you master them soon. :smile:

Yeah, I keep hitting a "wall" with crackers. The bulge is not fun to get inside.

you might want to check out Xar. its very well tapered and great for training for the thicker toys whatever size its in. Xar helped me a ton with my training for Flint and Crackers. Its also an excellent toy, that is very comfortable to use.

I'll consider it, but I was actually going to hold off on Xar til I could take some of the smaller XLs vaginally. I want an XL.
The same Kynx the Waterdragon-Lynx of 2009 to 2012. Stress has kept me less imaginative, and I no longer roleplay, but I do love the works of toy artisan companies like Bad Dragon, Exotic-Erotics, and others. I'm looking for information and to find my niche while being committed to work and college pursuits.

Female/26/Panromantic Asexual/Long Island, NY :nerdy:
janine10

Postby janine10 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:35 pm

KynxLINY wrote:I have a large chance in firm that I can take to the base anally

Wow, very impressive. That's quite a length, and sure is thick near and after the medial ring.
I've seen a couple of girls on ManyVids who take Chance the Stallion Large unflared all the way anally, and its quite a thrill to see. As for me, I have taken seven inches anally whilst having sex with Chance XL unflared. That's my limit due to the size of the head, though I've taken thinner dildos up to eleven inches.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:18 pm

I have said it before, if you want to get serious about depth play chech out SquarePeg https://www.squarepegtoys.com/depth-training/ They have some of the best tools out there. I highly recommend Slink.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Saromel

Postby Saromel » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:23 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
KynxLINY wrote:I have a large chance in firm that I can take to the base anally

Nice.

Now its time to upgrade to a XL. :laugh: :laugh:

I've had a large chance (unflared, medium firmness) for almost 3 years that I can take to the hilt. I bought an XL last year I think, and while I try it from time to time, I can't get it inside past the ring. I was scared I would get used to its size and eventually would have to go XL, but it hasn't happened... yet. I'm fine with that honestly! The large is a perfect fit for me. It hits just the right spots.

I even plan on getting another large, but in firm. I have all my favourite toys in firm except him. Soon™

I also have a large flared, and I wish I could take more of it, but the head is giving me a hard time :psyduck:
Saromel on Twitter! Collection & Wishlist in profile
HentaiBD

Postby HentaiBD » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:18 pm

Saromel wrote:I've had a large chance (unflared, medium firmness) for almost 3 years that I can take to the hilt. I bought an XL last year I think, and while I try it from time to time, I can't get it inside past the ring. I was scared I would get used to its size and eventually would have to go XL, but it hasn't happened... yet. I'm fine with that honestly! The large is a perfect fit for me. It hits just the right spots.

I even plan on getting another large, but in firm. I have all my favourite toys in firm except him. Soon™

I also have a large flared, and I wish I could take more of it, but the head is giving me a hard time :psyduck:

If you have problems with the ring, like in most other cases, relaxing is the way to go. Don't try to push to hard. Otherwise your muscles are going to contract and it won't go it. Try different position to reduce the pressure in the right areas.
Toys owned:
-> M/3 Fenrir, L/5 Gryphon, XL/5 Nox, XL/5 Chance (new):
-> XL/8 Winston, XL/5 Flint, XL/3 Crackers, Natasha
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:54 pm

Saromel wrote: :words:

sound like you need to train more. :smile: Learning to open up deep most just requires a lot of practice. If you have something that has a tapered head thats close the thickness of XL UF, practice taking that over and over. Try focusing on making your body open up around the toy instead of just pressing the toy in.

this toy/nozzle from SiliconeNozzle.com helped me get very comfortable popping things in and out of the bend.
https://www.siliconenozzles.com/DBLBL-3 ... BL-3XL.htm
If 2.5" thick is too thick dont worry they make the same nozzle in many sizes. You can get this with or without a bore. Mine has a bore so this nozzle is both a clean out aid and warm up toy. It also feel pretty damn good, it smooth but not glassy and popping the head in/past various sweet spots feels great and the retaining bulb also feels wonderful. This thing has proved to be invaluable for me and i use it every session. I cannot recommend this one more.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:21 pm

HentaiBD wrote:
Saromel wrote:I've had a large chance (unflared, medium firmness) for almost 3 years that I can take to the hilt. I bought an XL last year I think, and while I try it from time to time, I can't get it inside past the ring. I was scared I would get used to its size and eventually would have to go XL, but it hasn't happened... yet. I'm fine with that honestly! The large is a perfect fit for me. It hits just the right spots.

If you have problems with the ring, like in most other cases, relaxing is the way to go. Don't try to push to hard. Otherwise your muscles are going to contract and it won't go it. Try different position to reduce the pressure in the right areas.

I 100% agree. I have found that laying down with my back propped up is most comfortable.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Saromel

Postby Saromel » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:40 am

KnotyDes wrote:
HentaiBD wrote:If you have problems with the ring, like in most other cases, relaxing is the way to go. Don't try to push to hard. Otherwise your muscles are going to contract and it won't go it. Try different position to reduce the pressure in the right areas.

I 100% agree. I have found that laying down with my back propped up is most comfortable.

I can hardly relax when I'm toying. I like doing it really really rough, and I found the large chance to be a perfect fit. I'm alright with the toys I have right now so, I'm not that eager to go bigger. I'll have to take a full day, when I have no other plan, to really try and get into it
Saromel on Twitter! Collection & Wishlist in profile
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:39 am

Saromel wrote:I can hardly relax when I'm toying. I like doing it really really rough, and I found the large chance to be a perfect fit. I'm alright with the toys I have right now so, I'm not that eager to go bigger. I'll have to take a full day, when I have no other plan, to really try and get into it

Relaxing, i have found and as i have been told by others, is very important when it comes to depth play. You really have to concentrate on opening up and letting your body take the toy when you start going really deep.

If you like it rough and are comfortable with the sizes you can take, thats fine, but just be very careful if you start going deep. You do not want to hurt yourself.
My collection
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Sharing Experiences”