How much of your Chance can you take?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
LittleWrathKitty

Re: How much of your Chance can you take?

Postby LittleWrathKitty » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:18 am

My eyes were a bit larger than my bits when it came to this one... Ordered a large unflared and can fit down to the ring, but after that.... not happening.
:stick:
Won't keep me from trying though! I don't care much for anal, however, so that door is closed to the poor stallion.... I might have to downgrade to a medium or small sooner or later.
Alpha Azure

Postby Alpha Azure » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:54 pm

Since I toy in the shower, I can take my Med Chance to the balls almost instantly. There is a bit of warm up before hand though but just a single finger.
Atchmon

Postby Atchmon » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:49 am

I have the older version and I can get maybe two inches pass the medial ring, took me forever to get that far. It probably wouldn't be so bad if I didn't get it in an 8.
Definitely a 3 or 5 for anyone thinking about getting one.
Any experiences with the new flared chance models? I'm definitely getting a large for that one.
AcroJet

Postby AcroJet » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:38 am

AcroJet wrote:With Chance Unflared large, so far I can get about an inch past the middle ring after two sessions. My goal is balls-deep, but that will take a bit of practice.

Update: As far as to the second ring, at the base, but have not gotten past that ring yet. It's a challenge, but I won't be satisfied with myself until the entire thing is in! *sighs hotdogdownahallway*
AnimalPun

Postby AnimalPun » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:23 pm

Shockingly, I was able to get down to the sheath on my medium, firm flared v1 using it vaginally :psyduck:
Last edited by AnimalPun on Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MechaMoose
Gender: Biologically male, internally hermaphroditic. What are you looking for, honey?

Postby MechaMoose » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:51 pm

I have bottomed out my Medium UNF into my wife vaginally. (I'm big, so she is kind of used to that)

She *loved* how the shape of it felt. (lickety-lickety-thrust-thrust)

- MM
jmw003

Postby jmw003 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:24 pm

I can take all of Medium Chance. I want to try large soon.
cert

Postby cert » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:14 am

large unflared - to the "sheath ring"(?) before the balls in "floppy" 3 firmness
i was really unsure if i should get a large or a xl, best would have been a size between those two but since it's really soft i'm considering to get a xl (in 5) sometimes in the future :smile:
durkk

Postby durkk » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:53 pm

Hey guys!

As I consider buying a large unflared Chance, may I ask what firmness do you suggest? I thought about a 5 but after reading this thread I'm unsure. Will it be siff enough to build enough pressure to go through the wall? OR would an 8 be too stiff to not bend enough?

Thanks in advance!
Jaaska

Postby Jaaska » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:16 pm

durkk wrote:Hey guys!

As I consider buying a large unflared Chance, may I ask what firmness do you suggest? I thought about a 5 but after reading this thread I'm unsure. Will it be siff enough to build enough pressure to go through the wall? OR would an 8 be too stiff to not bend enough?

Thanks in advance!

Both a 5 and 8 would technically work. Just ponder what of a challenge you want your Chance to be :3

I'd personally recommend a 5, a toy that big gives little slack, and it'll be more than enough to prod your tailhole :stick:
durkk

Postby durkk » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:25 pm

Jaaska wrote:
Both a 5 and 8 would technically work. Just ponder what of a challenge you want your Chance to be :3

I'd personally recommend a 5, a toy that big gives little slack, and it'll be more than enough to prod your tailhole :stick:

Yeah I thought so, thanks for the input!
cert

Postby cert » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:06 am

I'd go for 5 too, my large is 3 and its really floppy. I've just got my xl in 5 and thats just perfect. Bends well enough but isn't to floppy to make it hard to enter.
Besides, now i know how a mare must feel, damn that thing is filling me up nicely :smile:
XG1

Postby XG1 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:18 am

Just got my XL flared Chance. How much could I take? All of him. Down to the balls, anyway.

Not to trivialize it - he feels so good it encourages extreme toying!

Here's my review:
https://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=26762
H O R S E C O C K . D O M I N A T I O N
ballsofsteel

Postby ballsofsteel » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:08 pm

I have a Large. I can get down to the ring, after that it's just too painful.

I prefer knots though. After first knotting my Seadragon, I'm pretty sure all of my toys will have knots from now on.
Currently own: Lavender / Blue Large Kelvin (firmness 5/SC)
Extra Large Austin the Fox
Large Razor (Natural)
Large Gryphon (Natural Glow in the Dark)
Emerald Green Large Anthro Dragon
Red & Black Marble Large Unflared Chance
Sunset Gold Dragoness
Onyx Black Extralarge David the Werewolf
Bronze Large Breeder
Mary the Anthro Mare
XG1

Postby XG1 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:30 pm

ballsofsteel wrote:I have a Large. I can get down to the ring, after that it's just too painful.

I prefer knots though. After first knotting my Seadragon, I'm pretty sure all of my toys will have knots from now on.

Oh how I wish they'd make a flared Chance with a knot. Or a Tucker with a flare! I want it all!
Cyanna

Postby Cyanna » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:07 am

I have a small flared chance (extra soft flop) which I can take all the way (base included).
But he's a little small for me really (as evident by the fact I use his base too) and I kind of want a medium upgrade.
Can any 'front door' users give me advice on a good firmness for the medium, especially given I've only tried the small in a 2. (but I have a medium Crackers in and 8 so eh)

Mind you I'll probably never get to buy one, my issues with the extortionate fedex fees have really put me off buying from BD :(
Furyfuta

Postby Furyfuta » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:34 pm

I have a medium unflared legacy chance with 5 firmness, I can take him to the medial ring analy. The ring is the "sweet spot", grinding it is just heaven :nomnom:
!My Bad-Dragon toys!
Medium
legacy & new unflared Chance
Anthro Dragon
Small
Bruiser
Clayton
Crackers
Flint
Mini
Flint
Wabbit68

Postby Wabbit68 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:17 pm

Chance first bred with me late September 2014. During our first matings I could only receive his burgeoning penis down to the medial ring before having to retreat from his thrusting. Slowly, I have been able to accomodate more and more of my staillions fifteen inch horse cock.

Today, it finally happened! We were coupled on our sides for about a half-hour as he slowly nudged his way down deeper inside my aching rump. After our relaxed intimate foreplay, I was fully turned on and wanted to get on top of him and drive his buldging member in deeply inside of me. As I rode him up and down over his medial ring, my spread open anus lips crept closer and closer to his scrotum. He sensed my urgency and started to ooze large amounts of pre-cum inside of me. As he did, his enormous vein riddled cock slid more easily through my rectum and deep into my sigmoid colin, through my pelvis. He felt more and more slippery, and warm as he tugged on my insides.

As I rode him I began to rub my member. Doing so enables me to focus on pleasure and to let go and accept the pain he is giving me as he dives over one foot deep inside of me. After four or five minutes of riding his urgent throbbing member I felt the kiss of his prepuse up against my anus. I excitedly drove myself down onto him, ingoring the pain as my protesting rectum was streteched wider and wider, I looked to see that I had grabbed the top fold of his foreskin with my bum's lips. I held there only for a moment, then began riding him deeply again, taking foot-long strokes on his shaft. Again, I pulled down with everything I had and held onto him, all of his horse penis deep inside me.

Then with a grunt and a shudder he released his equine seed inside of me as his head prodtruded visably from my lower abdomen. I continued to ride him as his juices flowed out of me. Exhausted, I dragged myself off of him as my spent anus drooled ittle puddles of horsey goo onto the floor.

Afterwards, I cleaned up and went downstairs to do some work. An hour and a half later I still have the afterglow of having Chance so thoroughly bred me. New parts inside have that post-sex glow. I don't know how else to explain it.

For me his newly updated, soft, extra-large, unflaired member is perfect. He gives me such a challenge and I know he is proud of me that I was able to take all of him like a good Mare should.

Neigh!
XG1

Postby XG1 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:31 pm

Wabbit68 wrote:...Today, it finally happened...

I'd say you have the fantasy part of all this pretty well taken care of!

And you can write. Perfect combination. :-)
Wabbit68

Postby Wabbit68 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:43 am

[quote="XG1"][color=#FF80FF]Just got my XL flared Chance. How much could I take? All of him. Down to the balls, anyway.

XG1,
XL Unflared is one thing, and not so small a thing. Gobbling up a flared XL, that is a club with only a few members! :-)
I'll be well taken care of for a while with the Chance's XL version without the flair--for now! ;)

Return to “Sharing Experiences”