How much of your Chance can you take?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
AcroJet

Re: How much of your Chance can you take?

Postby AcroJet » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:26 am

How is that physically/anatomically possible? I have the large unflared Chance and even that's difficult to take all the way. About the distance in equivalent to the tip to the medial ring there is what I can only assume to be another sphincter muscle that really puts up a fight to keep the head out. Once the head is past it gets a little easier, but trying to get past that muscle the first couple times creates such intense sensations (a mixture of discomfort and pleasure) that after several seconds my body is involuntarily trying to force it back out. It takes some practice to keep it in comfortably and ride it down to the balls (not quite fully there yet, about 1 more inch to go). I can't imagine trying to get that deep with a flared head!

XG1 wrote:Just got my XL flared Chance. How much could I take? All of him. Down to the balls, anyway.
XG1

Postby XG1 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:36 am

AcroJet wrote:How is that physically/anatomically possible?

Practice! There is a bend the toy must make to come up and forward from behind the bladder. It takes some training/stretching to do it but once there it is great. Sensations you can't get any other way. Don't force it, take it easy and the rewards are worth the effort.

-XG
H O R S E C O C K . D O M I N A T I O N
AcroJet

Postby AcroJet » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:38 am

In reply to two previous postings:

cert wrote:large unflared - to the "sheath ring"(?) before the balls in "floppy" 3 firmness
i was really unsure if i should get a large or a xl, best would have been a size between those two but since it's really soft i'm considering to get a xl (in 5) sometimes in the future :smile:

and
durkk wrote:Hey guys!

As I consider buying a large unflared Chance, may I ask what firmness do you suggest? I thought about a 5 but after reading this thread I'm unsure. Will it be siff enough to build enough pressure to go through the wall? OR would an 8 be too stiff to not bend enough?

Thanks in advance!

I have large unflared Chance in 5. It has no problem building the pressure to go through the "wall", what I take to mean that inner sphincter muscle about 8 inches in. I actually think level 3 firmness may be more comfortable for the full depth riding just because it's softer, but when first putting the thing in it's a little floppy at level 5 firmness so can be a slight challenge when trying to wrestle it in with lubed hands. Once the head first pops in the rest is easy going. Level 8 would likely be easier to get in initially just because it would be stiffer, but comfort experienced at full depth penetration may not be as good as 3 or 5 since the 8 may not bend enough. I guess when in doubt, go with a 5, but if you have no problem getting floppy toys in at the start then consider going with a 3, especially with an XL Chance. The soft surface and better flexibility for following your internal contours should add to comfort. This is just drawing from my own experience, of course.

This is why I wish they'd bring back the split firmness option that gives a toy a firm core and a soft outer layer. That would give it the rigidity to go in, the flexibility to follow the inner contours, and the softness for best comfort.
Last edited by AcroJet on Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wabbit68

Postby Wabbit68 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:13 pm

I've worked out on Chance a good number of times over the past month and have been able to work him balls-deep. That was something else. I can't believe I was able to make it all the way down! I've been playing with large toys a long while, but when I found BD it's been a whole new world. :-)

My Chance is 3/8 split XL unflaired.
XG1

Postby XG1 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:21 pm

Wabbit68 wrote:I've worked out on Chance a good number of times over the past month and have been able to work him balls-deep. That was something else. I can't believe I was able to make it all the way down! I've been playing with large toys a long while, but when I found BD it's been a whole new world. :-)

My Chance is 3/8 split XL unflaired.

Congratulations are in order. Now the obvious next step: flared!

Dat flare, tho.
Vladovski354

Postby Vladovski354 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:04 pm

I have a large unflared chance and i can only get down to the ring, but i'm sure with enough time i'll be able to get down all the way.
AcroJet

Postby AcroJet » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:16 am

Vladovski354 wrote:I have a large unflared chance and i can only get down to the ring, but i'm sure with enough time i'll be able to get down all the way.

Yep, that's where it just takes practice. When you're down as far as where the ring is trying to push in, that's about where the head is trying to push past that inner sphincter muscle. That duplex of large parts trying to push past smaller parts doubles the difficulty of either one alone. Just keep your muscles relaxed and push out as if you're trying to expel the toy while you slowly push it deeper. Pushing out opens up those inner muscles and helps make it a little easier. Once you get the ring in and the head past that inner barrier, pay attention to your body and let it come back out when you just can't keep it in any more. Rest a minute and try again. Note that when pushing the head past that inner muscle, you may notice a little blood when you pull the toy back out due to the lining in the rectum/colon being so thin and loaded with capillaries. As long as it's just a spot don't worry about it (and if it's a lot, you require medical attention immediately), and call it quits with the toy for a few days to let it heal. In time as you gain experience and your body gets more used to a toy that big going in, even when it's all the way in you should eventually be able to do it without any blood. Not trying to scare anybody with this info but it is something to be aware of.
Prose

Postby Prose » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:14 pm

Wow, first time with my Chance (unflared, M, M), in fact my first time taking anything more than 5.5" or so... and I went BALLS DEEP. Or close enough... I have neither the flexibility nor the calipers to measure the exact DtB (Distance to Balls) so I'm going to call it pretty damn close.

And what a ride! (I just came buckets for the second time today)

I guess now the only question is whether you should save a large or XL Chance for me this Friday! :smile:
I was kind of surprised that I didn't experience any resistance, going 9" in, but best not question a good thing :laugh:
Vote for Kage the Anomaly in the Labs!
(this signature borrowed from Jasmine)
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:41 am

I can take my XL Chance unflaired 8 firmness to the first part of his sheath.
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

PM me if you have questions, need help in your toying adventuers or just want to talk and be friends. I also have a FetLife page so PM me if you have one and would like to add me or chat there too!
That-Guy

Postby That-Guy » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:39 am

I just recently got my Large 5 Chance UF in just past the medial ring~ Got him to pop into the second colon once on my last go with him, 3rd round since I got him~ But after he came back out, I was too excited/tense/swollen to get him back in deep again.

I've had a taste of what lays beyond, and I want more~
~-..-~*'*~-..-~look at my horse, my horse is amazing~-..-~*'*~-..-~

Toylist~~
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:03 pm

That-Guy wrote:I just recently got my Large 5 Chance UF in just past the medial ring~ Got him to pop into the second colon once on my last go with him, 3rd round since I got him~ But after he came back out, I was too excited/tense/swollen to get him back in deep again.

I've had a taste of what lays beyond, and I want more~

I had the same problem when I first started with Chance. Just keep at it and the pain and swelling will get better until one day you don't even feel pain anymore. The problem I'm dealing with now is I get past the bigging of his sheath and he won't go in any farther. Feels Like he is hitting my ribs or something but I push and nothing! Then it starts to hurt like I'm getting one of those runners cramps. Anyone else have this issue?
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

PM me if you have questions, need help in your toying adventuers or just want to talk and be friends. I also have a FetLife page so PM me if you have one and would like to add me or chat there too!
That-Guy

Postby That-Guy » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:26 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:I had the same problem when I first started with Chance. Just keep at it and the pain and swelling will get better until one day you don't even feel pain anymore. The problem I'm dealing with now is I get past the bigging of his sheath and he won't go in any farther. Feels Like he is hitting my ribs or something but I push and nothing! Then it starts to hurt like I'm getting one of those runners cramps. Anyone else have this issue?

I think we're talking about slightly different things. Could be wrong, but I'll elaborate no less~ I had not trouble getting Chance in for the first ~6" then I hit a wall not dissimilar to what you're describing. That wall is anatomically called the rectosigmal fold, and coined more regularly as the 'second sphincter' here on the forum. I feel like the sensation of pressing against it could be described similar to a running cramp. I was super ecstatic that only on my third time with the toy I managed to get his head to slip past that barrier. Granted I'm only working with a large as opposed to an XL UF.

I wish the best of luck to you in hilting your bad boy~ and I can't wait to work up to hilting my own!

Toylist~~
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:58 pm

Might be talking about the same thing then I can get past the second colen witch for me is around my belly button area and just paused the middle ring on my XL Chance that only takes a few seconds. After that it taked my several minuts to get down to the sheath, slowly contracting and relaxing my stomach and Ass muscles while pressing down on him. But I eventually hit a point like I described where it feels like I have to ouch past my ribs on the left side to go any further and It just becomes to painfull to go on. You said your working with Large Chance so maybe we are both talking about the same thing maybe not. Maybe I just need more practice and to relax more but if anyone has any sugjestons I'll sure try them.
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

That-Guy

Postby That-Guy » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:59 pm

Ah! I understand you much more clearly now, and unfortunately we are talking about different things, though now I think I'm now on the same page ^_^' I have not yet successfully gotten past the second colon aside from the one brief time.

So you're getting down to the actual sheath, only a few inches from the base. I'm not familiar with the anatomy that far up the track.

Edit- Meant the human anatomy when a toy is that far buried~
Last edited by That-Guy on Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Toylist~~
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:03 pm

Yeah I can get to the sheath witch is the rinkaly part of skin be for the balls. Its what pretexts the horses pines when not hard.
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

XG1

Postby XG1 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:29 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:...Maybe I just need more practice and to relax more but if anyone has any sugjestons I'll sure try them.

Have you tried manipulating the toy's position by hand from the outside while it's deep? If it's hitting your ribs you can gently reposition it to slip behind the ribs and continue until you are hilted.

-XG
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:10 pm

IV tried that but it hurts to much still. Just think I need more time practicing at my current depth. But once my body gets used to it then I'll give it another go.
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:29 am

I just bought my first medium unflared Chance yesterday. I have a small soft one that I can take all the way and it feels amazing, but I'm craving more these days (small chance was more for DP purposes anyways). I'm concerned about the medium chance, as he's medium firmness. At the same time, he came with a cumtube, so hopefully, it'll be easier to lubricate when deeper inside.

Any tips on stepping up to medium in size and firmness? I can take a medium tailstretcher in soft firmness almost to the base, but I think that's only because he's soft and squishes like crazy. Also, he has a pointy tip that's easily guided deeper. Chance is going to be bluuuunt hahaha but oh god, I cannot wait!!!
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:50 am

GreenLeopard87 wrote:I just bought my first medium unflared Chance yesterday. I have a small soft one that I can take all the way and it feels amazing, but I'm craving more these days (small chance was more for DP purposes anyways). I'm concerned about the medium chance, as he's medium firmness. At the same time, he came with a cumtube, so hopefully, it'll be easier to lubricate when deeper inside.

Any tips on stepping up to medium in size and firmness? I can take a medium tailstretcher in soft firmness almost to the base, but I think that's only because he's soft and squishes like crazy. Also, he has a pointy tip that's easily guided deeper. Chance is going to be bluuuunt hahaha but oh god, I cannot wait!!!

I think you made the right choice going with a medium firmness. Chance is very floppy to begin with I couldn't imagin him in a soft! Mine is a 8 firmness but he is Also an XL. If you ever get to a large or XL you probably would do good going with an 8 firmness.

As for getting him in I'd recommend starting out with your tentical at first just to loosen up then it should be much easier to get him started. For me I can get my XL in and down to the middle ring without any wormup. I have to grip him just below the head to guid him in though, like I said he is still parity floppy. Once in though he is fine to ride. The cumtube will come in handy once you start getting past the second colon because it's hard to get lubes up that high otherwise. Also makes a great effect when you pull out if you like that kinda thing. Just be cairfull that shit becomes invisible agents a white shower floor and IV slipped many times. Hope you have fun with him let us all know how the 2 compair.
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

HentaiBD

Postby HentaiBD » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:47 am

Well, so I got my Large 5 Unflared Chance yesterday and something happend I didn't expect it all.
So I started warming up with my Large Gryphon, knotted him a few times until I got loose. I got Chance going and I literally took him all the way down the first time I inserted him. Very unique sensations. Defentely something different to knotting and I'm lovin it (I mean both at very cool). Oh, going through the second spinther over and over again makes this beauuuuuuuitful pop feeling before worming inside.

I don't know if something is going wrong with me since people usually tend to work pretty long on the larger toys and I bought my first toy just 6 months ago.
Toys owned:
-> M/3 Fenrir, L/5 Gryphon, XL/5 Nox, XL/5 Chance (new):
-> XL/8 Winston, XL/5 Flint, XL/3 Crackers, Natasha

Return to “Sharing Experiences”