How much of your Chance can you take?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Amahn

Re: How much of your Chance can you take?

Postby Amahn » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:34 pm

Just got my Black Friday Large (5) Chance with CT today. (YAY!) Warmed up with my Pre-Black Friday Medium Nova (5), and took its knot for the first time (yay again).

I wasn't expecting to go much past the medial ring, only toy I've been able to take past about 9 inches is my EE Monster Buck, and its nice and pointy and flexible. Surprised myself going till the sheath ring was kissing my hole. I'll be riding this boy often and look forward to the day his balls meet my ass.
Own:
BD:
Medium Nova 5 - CT/SC, XL Winston 3, XL Clayton 5
EE:
Silver Plug - Soft/Firm Split, Monster Buck 1.0 - Medium

Wish List:
XL Moko/Luka, Large/XL Nox, Maybe a rump (snowball?).
Tachyon1

Postby Tachyon1 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:38 pm

Just tonight, I managed the following:

Large Chance Unflared (8 Firm), with some warming up, took it all the way to the balls. Just got out the shower as well and still a little hot and bothered so might do some oral play with him (not the head in my mouth just to be clear lol).

XL Chance Unflared (5 Shaft/8 Base Split Firmness), all the way to the base. All of it...

Did some warm up with my other larger toys (Prostidude and Bam Realistic Cock). Then I lubed up the XL Chance, inserted it, and felt it go all the way. I really loved it where it pops into the Sigmoid Colon. I pawed off a bit and the orgasm was something else with something like that inside you.

I did ride it a little, but I too fast with the warm-up part so there was a bit of bleeding when I pulled out. Wasn't painful but I was already pretty damn satisfied haha.
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:41 pm

welp, with the family on holidays this week and relatives showing up for xmas soon I had time for one more good session.

having only used my large chance once since I got him and only being able to take about 1/3 of him I wanted to give him another go while I had the chance (lol puns), even if I couldn't get him past the second sphincter.
after warming up with my large gryphon and medium chance (can take both to the base) I moved onto the large chance.
since I couldn't take him very deep before, I figured I'd just set up a comfortable spot on my bed and just ride what I could for a bit...

I'm not sure why, but when riding chance I feel like he should be oriented with his balls facing towards my front... well that wasn't working. he kept wanting to sort of roll back and just bend. So I finally gave in and turned him around, which made him much more stable.

anyways, after riding and bouncing around on him for a bit (and a couple more applications of lube... where does it all go!?!?) I pushed down on him a bit more and pop! his head just went through! It was a little uncomfortable having something that large that deep, but also quite enjoyable; and I knew if I pulled him back to try to get a better angle I likely wouldn't be able to get him in there again.
resisting the temptation to finish myself off as soon as he popped past the second sphincter, I managed to hold him there for what felt like a while(but in reality was probably less then a minute) giving me time to remember to reach around and take notice of how deep he was(last time I didn't have the presence of mind to check :laugh: ). well, I had made it past the medial ring and part way down the wrest of the shaft!(I'd guess about 2/3)

I'm still not to the point of taking him all the way, but I think if I had manged to do so it would have been somewhat disapointing... I want to have something to work towards :stick:

also on a side note, I think I straightened him out a bit. his shaft used to lean over a bit in a way that made him topple over... but after all the riding and thrusting he was somehow able to stand straight and not topple! hopefully he stays that way.

(hope this wasn't too long-winded for everyone, I'm kinda trying to get myself to be more comfortable with talking about this sort of thing... maybe one day I'll even have the confidence to write a review :oops: )
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
ShleaTheKinky

Postby ShleaTheKinky » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:23 pm

I absolutely adore all three of my Chances.
I have one in each size, all unflared, though I for sure want to pick up a medium flared chance soon!! :3
I can take all of my small chance without any problem at all. He's quite the little guy so I easily manage him. He's in a medium firmness!
I can take almost all of my medium chance, I just have about a half inch before I reach my limit. He is also in a medium firmness.
I can take most of my large chance, I get a little bit past his medial ring before I cannot take anymore. He once again is in medium firmness. His girth isn't the problem it's just his length, since I take all of them vaginally that is my stopping point with this big fella XD
Just your everyday printmaking junkie and dildo hoarder!
Audax

Postby Audax » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:54 pm

Had an adventure with the Large Legacy Unflared tonight (the equivalent of the current XL size); I guess I went down to the medial ring. Chance doesn't do much for me, but the husbeast loves it, so I play along to indulge him~
ImageImageSrs. Biznis icon by LucaRyu! Tiny Biznis and Shark Flavor by Chibity! OM NOM NOM ImageImage
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:19 pm

Looking forward to giving legacy medium Chance unflared a try here in the next few days ^^ just got him in the mail today :smile:

Now if only family would realize the holidays are over and beat it...
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
Leatherneck484

Postby Leatherneck484 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:33 am

Got my med. unflared chance 8 on Christmas Eve, and hilted him that night. Felt soooooo good... I could spend hours just feeling that head pop in and out of me. :smile:

Not bad for never having anything up there besides fingers until that point!
spektakel

Postby spektakel » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:41 am

winners1234554321 wrote:I just recieved my LARGE Chance unflaired two days ago and after a long warmup I was able to take him up to the ring analy.

Just curious. How deep can you get your chance? :smile:

All the way after a few minutes ; ) But mine is only a medium though :P

So good luck ;D
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:16 pm

Iv finally managed to take my XL unflaired all the way to the BALLS!!!! But I can't put my full weight on him yet.
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

PM me if you have questions, need help in your toying adventuers or just want to talk and be friends. I also have a FetLife page so PM me if you have one and would like to add me or chat there too!
Twisted_Light

Postby Twisted_Light » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:18 pm

I just received my large unflaired Chance. I was surprised that with just a little warm-up with my David, it slit is straight to the balls :oops:
I'v used longer toys but this has never happened, though I'm glad it did, it felt amazing :stick:
TopTime

Postby TopTime » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:46 am

HentaiBD wrote:I got Chance going and I literally took him all the way down the first time I inserted him. Very unique sensations. Defentely something different to knotting and I'm lovin it (I mean both at very cool). Oh, going through the second spinther over and over again makes this beauuuuuuuitful pop feeling before worming inside.

I don't know if something is going wrong with me since people usually tend to work pretty long on the larger toys and I bought my first toy just 6 months ago.

Really cool to hear :smile:
I got an large gryphon myself aswell and hearing you be able to take him all in one go makes me certain on the size I want, when I would buy my own. While, I am sure it is lovely, I want a challenge as well, taking time to accomplish. I haven't met my own wall yet, even after knotting my gryphon.

But also for myself, got my David back in end of august and my gryphon in the start of November. I too feel like it was a quick increase but it only took me 3 sessions and I could somewhat comfort take his knot and ride it. Lovely feeling indeed. Having had a pause though so need practice again ^^'
"Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil forth and deny! Grow numb and flicker! Disrupt sleep! Crawling queen of iron! Eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness!"
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:52 am

TopTime wrote:Really cool to hear :smile:
I got an large gryphon myself aswell and hearing you be able to take him all in one go makes me certain on the size I want, when I would buy my own. While, I am sure it is lovely, I want a challenge as well, taking time to accomplish. I haven't met my own wall yet, even after knotting my gryphon.

But also for myself, got my David back in end of august and my gryphon in the start of November. I too feel like it was a quick increase but it only took me 3 sessions and I could somewhat comfort take his knot and ride it. Lovely feeling indeed. Having had a pause though so need practice again ^^'

Out of curiosity what firmness is your large Gryphon? I ordered myself one too from adoptions a while back and haven't got it yet. I was really wanting a 5 by it was an awesome deal on an 8 and I couldn't pass it up. Hoping I don't have to sell it secondhand and look for a 5 again...

TopTime

Postby TopTime » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:06 am

AlphaBlue wrote:Out of curiosity what firmness is your large Gryphon?

My gryphon is a 5. Being a bit new to toying, and still feel I am, I read many times that, when in doubt, 5 is your way out. In fear of possibly being either too hard or soft in the other two firmnesses I went with what I felt as a safe pick. :psyduck:

However; in recent time, while being actively on the forums, I feel that I should give the harder and softer firmness a chance, depending on what I wish to use the toy for. :D
"Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil forth and deny! Grow numb and flicker! Disrupt sleep! Crawling queen of iron! Eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness!"
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:55 pm

my large gryphon is a 5, and I think that's just right for it.
8 might be a little pokey, but it should still work out if you get the angle right.

5 really seems like a great compromise all around.
kinda unrealistic(my dick doesn't flop around like that when its hard anyways...) but easier to use then an 8.
I don't think ill ever get a 3... too floppy.

great warm-up toy for a large chance btw... that's part of the reason I got it! :laugh:
Amahn

Postby Amahn » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:46 pm

kingsley wrote:my large gryphon is a 5, and I think that's just right for it.
8 might be a little pokey, but it should still work out if you get the angle right.

My large gryphon is an 8, picked him up a frankepour as my first BS toy in a sale once. I can kinda agree with that, he doesn't see much use cause of his firmness, wish he were a 5. My 5 Medium Nova is a tad larger and is more comfortable to use.
Own:
BD:
EE:

Wish List:
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:53 pm

That's making me kinda nervous about mine then >< especially since it'll be my 2nd biggest toy girth wise, kinda feels like 5 will be necessary...maybe it's time to start trolling the adoptions again and try to find one in 5. Thing is, I wanted both a CT and SC on it, it had them both and it was dark natural so it was exactly what I wanted except the firmness. Got the 20% discount on it at the time too.

Well anyway, gonna be able to give that legacy medium Chance a try tomorrow. Really hoping I can hilt it ^^

Amahn

Postby Amahn » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:40 pm

AlphaBlue wrote:That's making me kinda nervous about mine then >< especially since it'll be my 2nd biggest toy girth wise, kinda feels like 5 will be necessary...maybe it's time to start trolling the adoptions again and try to find one in 5. Thing is, I wanted both a CT and SC on it, it had them both and it was dark natural so it was exactly what I wanted except the firmness. Got the 20% discount on it at the time too.

Well anyway, gonna be able to give that legacy medium Chance a try tomorrow. Really hoping I can hilt it ^^

It's mainly his knot that I don't really like in the 8, not the pointyness. Granted I got him at a time that I wasn't toying very often and had tightened up. Since I got some new toys lately, my Nova included, I've been toying more often and have stretched back out and am actually taking thicker than ever. I may bring him back out and see how he is now, but I do still love the full squishy feeling Nova gives me.
Own:
BD:
EE:

Wish List:
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:56 am

AlphaBlue wrote:That's making me kinda nervous about mine then >< especially since it'll be my 2nd biggest toy girth wise, kinda feels like 5 will be necessary...maybe it's time to start trolling the adoptions again and try to find one in 5. Thing is, I wanted both a CT and SC on it, it had them both and it was dark natural so it was exactly what I wanted except the firmness. Got the 20% discount on it at the time too.

gryphon looks really pointy, but I've never found him to feel like it; as long as you get the right angle it just sorta slides in. (I find sticking it to a wall with a suction cup makes that a lot easier) the knot has a really gentle taper to it too. tho I'd really have recommended a medium don't get too worried before you give him a try; all my toys are in medium firmness, so if you have something firmer that you enjoy it might just be better for you!

on another note, just decided to see how much of my large chance I can take with no prep and managed to get just past the dreaded chance-defying wally/bendy/sphinctery thing! (gawd I never know what to call it... u kno what I mean :stick:)
TopTime

Postby TopTime » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:41 am

Agree with the Kingsley. While gryphon may look pointy, I find it not to be the case. Rather, I feel he is easier to start on for that reason and makes him a better penrtrations play toy, where one just slides out to just the tip, maybe even just out for a moment, and then back down. :p

I do not think that 8 firmness will do such a difference to change this. ^^ maybe even better? Who knows? ;D
Gelatinous Fox

Postby Gelatinous Fox » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:27 pm

Large legacy chance (I got it in a resale don't know if its that or the xl.. lol. ) Its two feet long or so and the head of it is pretty big for non flared..

I can get him to my second sphincter and then he says NOPE! Hehe, working on getting him deeper, I've had toys go further but that head is pretty big.. :stick:
Nothing Jiggles quite like cherry Jello.

Wanna taste?

Return to “Sharing Experiences”