MsDivine's Clit-Dick adventure

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
MsDivine

MsDivine's Clit-Dick adventure

Postby MsDivine » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:15 pm

Well I got my Andractrim cream/gel today thanks to All Saints Clinic. I didn't expect it so soon but was happy to see it. I used the stick to apply it and like some say it did not burn. By the time I finished rubbing it in, I got a more tingling feeling. Like I nice tingling feeling. Still have it actually. Well I just put it on a few minutes ago. Making me kinda horny actually... Ok back to the point. So I am doing this because I have always wanted a bigger clit. I'm not trying to transition from male to female or anything like that. And nothing is wrong with that but that's not what I'm trying to do. I have been fancinated with big clits for years and thought steroids were the only way but I didn't. Want to do that to my body. I am so glad I found this site otherwise I would have never known. Well if this is ok I'm going to show you my first before shot. I'm not good at taking pictures so forgive me.
Attachments
image.jpg
KaruilBunny

Re: MsDivine's Clit-Dick adventure

Postby KaruilBunny » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:17 pm

Good luck, dear. Do please keep us informed of developments.
MsDivine

Postby MsDivine » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:27 am

Thank you. Side note though, this morning when I was putting some on, I did get some by the hole and it did sting a bit. I wiped it with some tissue. I will remember to cover the hole with tissue next time I apply. But it still has that nice tingling feeling, even by the hole. Nice.
MsDivine

Postby MsDivine » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:20 pm

Just a week in twice a day. Does it look like progress?
Attachments
image.jpg
green52

Postby green52 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:50 pm

Looks like you've got plenty to start with.

I'm really excited that you're doing this. I came across HG's thread too, and had a similar reaction. I'm a guy, though, so I can't try it out myself. Still, I think it would be cool if any woman who wanted to could enlarge her clit into a mini-dick.

So I'm glad you're repeating HG's methods. Besides the obvious reason, I see a real opportunity here. You said that you've wanted this for years, but never found anything as informative as HG's thread. I know what you mean: its mostly photomanipulations, and body-builders who took too many steroids. No judgement on those body-builders, but that doesn't seem like a safe way to grow a clit, and it doesn't work for who want just the clit without any of the side effects.

Here is my proposal: would you mind if I collected the images and your comments from this thread and tried to format them into a kind of manual? I'd like to do the same thing with HG's thread. With your approval, I'd like to make them into a pdf and just post it somewhere online. Maybe 2014 can finally be the year that women looking for larger clits can finally cut through scam products and get straight to useful instructions.
MsDivine

Postby MsDivine » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:56 pm

Wow, you ask for a picture but you never said if you thought if I was progressing or not! Well I would like to talk to you about it more before I do something like these. Although it would be good for the people LOL.
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:51 am

Comparing your clit-dick to your fingernail, it looks like you've progressed! Thanks for making the thread! I find genital enlargement to be very interesting. I think long labias are amazing too!
MsDivine

Postby MsDivine » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:15 pm

I'm getting too excited I guess...
Attachments
image.jpg
xanthfrog

Postby xanthfrog » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:31 am

Best of luck on your growth.

I envy your piercings.
My body has rejected every piercing I have ever gotten.
I just gave up before the scar tissue got too bad.

So bravo to you,for such lovely piercings.
littlepeaches

Postby littlepeaches » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:54 am

Hello all, I am very interested in the possibility of enlargement of the clitoris using t cream. Because my clit is too small enough.. I came across these pages - https://www.testomeds.com/products/ - does anyone have experience with this product? I do not bump ..
MsDivine

Postby MsDivine » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:42 pm

I would suggest the cream from All Saints. This is what I have and even though it is outside the US, it is a secure and safe company and my gel arrived fairly quickly. You see my start picture versus what I have now. And I'm sure I'm a bit bigger than the last picture but I don't want to get too fixated on taking update pictures. But you see where I'm going with this. I think this is the best way.
MsDivine

Postby MsDivine » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:56 pm

I can't believe the growth!
Attachments
image.jpg
littlepeaches

Postby littlepeaches » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:36 pm

This is my little clit.
Attachments
20140203_193850.jpg
littlepeaches

Postby littlepeaches » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:42 pm

And have you any side effects??
MsDivine

Postby MsDivine » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:40 am

Other than being hornier I don't have any side effects. Because I am getting bigger I notice that it runs against my underwear more. Which is not bad especially if I'm already in the mood. Sometimes I can just squeeze my legs together. I love this! I am so glad I saw HG's thread and this site. I have been wanting to do this for years. All Saints has you purchase two tubes but they are big so they will last a while. It's worth it to me. I'm using both tubes and see what I get. I will try to take a picture to show you what you would get.
MsDivine

Postby MsDivine » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:44 am

Here is what you get.
Attachments
image.jpg
littlepeaches

Postby littlepeaches » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:41 am

Ok, thanx for information. I will send new pic on this thread after the aplication Andractrim ;)...
phestes

Postby phestes » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:43 am

Has anyone had any trouble getting Andractim in the U.S. ?
MsDivine

Postby MsDivine » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:35 pm

phestes wrote:Has anyone had any trouble getting Andractim in the U.S. ?

Not me. As you can see from my first post, I had no problem and my order came rather quickly. You can go on the site and emits them with any questions or concerns you may have. That's what I did.
MsDivine

Postby MsDivine » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:42 am

And another one...
Attachments
image.jpg

Return to “Sharing Experiences”