MsDivine's Clit-Dick adventure

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
MsDivine

Re: MsDivine's Clit-Dick adventure

Postby MsDivine » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:07 pm

Just checking in again. I still have been using the cream and I notice a bit of a change. And no my pump is not broken :smile: . I'm glad too because I discovered a new way to play with it. I will add pics again soon.
RyuuPanda

Postby RyuuPanda » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:08 pm

Please be careful using DHT cream, especially if you are a cis female. It's the same form of testosterone that causes facial/body hair growth and male pattern baldness. I'm not exactly sure how it works for cis females, but I know a lot of trans men who are on T have reported an increase in their balding. And no, just because you're putting it on your clit/dick doesn't mean it isn't affecting the rest of your body. If you put too much on, your body will convert the excess DHT into estrogen, which can actually be very dangerous and increase your risk of cancer. So please, please be careful, hormones aren't something you want to mess with without being monitored by a doctor.

That being said, your growth is pretty impressive! I'm a trans guy myself and T made my dick grow a lot, and boy, do I love it.

Editing to say that you WILL hit a plateau with the DHT cream - everyone has a "max" amount that they can grow, so it's not going to get much bigger unless you started taking testosterone or got surgery, which I don't think you want to do.
Queerdeer

Postby Queerdeer » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:13 pm

Very lovely growth , but unless prescribed , you should not in any case use DHT cream. :x As it looks quite harmless , long time use can become dangerous.
MsDivine

Postby MsDivine » Mon May 18, 2015 6:05 pm

Well I haven't been using the cream or the pump at all in a good while but my clit is still a pretty good size. I broke my pump!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: I was so upset, so I have to get another now. Also, I'm thinking about ordering the tubes one more m=time even though I still have a 1/4 of a tube left. Now that I will more back on it, I'm going to need the cream/gel and pump more. I want to get back to the same size as before if not bigger. IDK...my life is so goofy.
terranakari

Postby terranakari » Tue May 19, 2015 9:28 am

Just stumbled onto this thread, didn't even know this kind of thing existed. Do you get any extra pleasure from your clit/clit dick when you do this?
I love my Bad Dragon toys!! <3
MsDivine

Postby MsDivine » Tue May 19, 2015 4:32 pm

terranakari wrote:Just stumbled onto this thread, didn't even know this kind of thing existed. Do you get any extra pleasure from your clit/clit dick when you do this?

YES!!!
terranakari

Postby terranakari » Tue May 19, 2015 7:22 pm

Oooooooo interesting! I was watching videos of this after I posted earlier to get more info and a lot of people are like jerking it off? Almost just like its a mini dick.. It seems really interesting.. But isn't it dangerous??
I love my Bad Dragon toys!! <3
MsDivine

Postby MsDivine » Wed May 20, 2015 10:21 am

Well, a lot of people saying getting a clit piercing is dangerous; most shops won't even do them. You have to go to someone very experienced. As far as the jacking off part, well it could be, just depends on the matter of it I guess.
MsDivine

Postby MsDivine » Sun May 24, 2015 9:56 pm

MsDivine wrote:Can anyone find HG or the thread at least. Please let me know. Thanks.
MsDivine

Postby MsDivine » Mon May 25, 2015 7:33 pm

Find the thread I was looking for. This is what set it off for me:

http://archive.is/4z8g
MsDivine

Postby MsDivine » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:55 am

I am using the last of my cream until my pump comes. I got it from Extreme Retraints. :cry:
themadman

Postby themadman » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:11 am

Are there any other surviving pages of HG's progress? That archive link only leads to one page.
MsDivine

Postby MsDivine » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:37 pm

That's the only link I know about.
Endlesslover87

Postby Endlesslover87 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:01 pm

Amazing Clit! Can't believe the growth! This is exactly what i want! I sent you a PM, hope thats ok! I have questions! :P
MsDivine

Postby MsDivine » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:48 pm

Hello all. Just wanted to let you all know that my adventure is most likely over. Things have changed so much in my life for the worst; I can't even begin to explain how but I hope you all had fun following me. I'm not leaving the page or anything like that. My pump is broken, no money for cream or anything else for that matter and I guess I can care less. I even took my rings out! But yeah, it was good while it lasted. I do appreciate the support and I hope this thread can stay somewhat alive. Take care.
DarkyAmyK9

Postby DarkyAmyK9 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:58 pm

MsDivine wrote:Hello all. Just wanted to let you all know that my adventure is most likely over. Things have changed so much in my life for the worst; I can't even begin to explain how but I hope you all had fun following me. I'm not leaving the page or anything like that. My pump is broken, no money for cream or anything else for that matter and I guess I can care less. I even took my rings out! But yeah, it was good while it lasted. I do appreciate the support and I hope this thread can stay somewhat alive. Take care.

Does it at least remain permanently to a slightly bigger size at least? Or it just go right how it was before?
MsDivine

Postby MsDivine » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:53 pm

Yes it is still much bigger than it was before on page one.
Endlesslover87

Postby Endlesslover87 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:35 am

Hey everybody! I'm starting my own clit adventure, inspired by MsDivine and others. It's something I've wanted to do for a long time and am finally ready.

Follow me if you want! Would love to have everyone's involvement!

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33873
ben102

Postby ben102 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:56 am

Hey MsDivine, been following your clit adventures for some time. Sorry to hear things haven't been great of late. Do recognize that you might not be growing your clit anymore, but wondering if you might be able to post a final photo update of how it looks now.

Some closure would be nice for your many fans. Do hope you'll post one final round. So curious to see how it is now in its en state.
raptor_girl

Postby raptor_girl » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:15 pm

I wish I had your before clit! Mine is teeny tiny. Took me years to find

Return to “Sharing Experiences”