Where do you keep your toys?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Nitro

Where do you keep your toys?

Postby Nitro » Tue May 27, 2014 9:09 pm

I have a lot of toys. My first was the fleshlight. I got like fifteen of them, plus I even got the Meiki Plush Doll for my fleshlights which is awesome I might add! Plus I got three Bad Dragon Toys that are mostly Large sized. And lastly I have a NaughtyBoy and a BadBoy - both are so damn good, they make me cum hard. I keep them all in my closet in a luggage case and the plushie in it's cardboard box. And I keep my favorites handy under my bed. I've been good at keeping them a secret from everyone at home so far.

So does anyone else care to share?

The reason I ask is because I live at home with mom and dad and I am moving out next year, and would like to hear where others keep and hide their sex toys. Any suggestions are appreciated.
xkingyox

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby xkingyox » Tue May 27, 2014 9:18 pm

Theres actually a couple of threads full of this, but I havent seen them around for a while.

So jealous of your fleshlights and meiki plush ;-; I wish I would stop being so lazy and make one. I have my toys kind of scattered. All dildos, pocket pussies, plugs, lube, and enema stuff goes in a big black box with number locks on it under my bed. My puni hole dx is in its own lockable pleather box under there too. I also have a pair of quty tits down there, but I didnt bother hiding it in a container. Then my cyberskin perfect ass is in its bubble package in a wicker laundry hamper with some blankets on top. I really need to take a collection pic >_>

I really want to make my plush doll, but hiding places are definitely a concern because I live at home too. Im gonna put a zipper in the back and build her around a folded body pillow as the bulk of her torso so she can be more compact when not in use. Whats your favorite fleshlight? Ive never used one.
Nitro

Postby Nitro » Tue May 27, 2014 9:33 pm

xkingyox wrote:Theres actually a couple of threads full of this, but I havent seen them around for a while.

So jealous of your fleshlights and meiki plush ;-; I wish I would stop being so lazy and make one. I have my toys kind of scattered. All dildos, pocket pussies, plugs, lube, and enema stuff goes in a big black box with number locks on it under my bed. My puni hole dx is in its own lockable pleather box under there too. I also have a pair of quty tits down there, but I didnt bother hiding it in a container. Then my cyberskin perfect ass is in its bubble package in a wicker laundry hamper with some blankets on top. I really need to take a collection pic >_>

I really want to make my plush doll, but hiding places are definitely a concern because I live at home too. Im gonna put a zipper in the back and build her around a folded body pillow as the bulk of her torso so she can be more compact when not in use. Whats your favorite fleshlight? Ive never used one.

My favorite fleshlight? Mmmmmmm....
That's not easy to answer man! You should get one they feel fuckin great! I do not have one particular favorite. The ones that have the MOST TEXTURES inside them are the best in my opinion. But if I had to number it down it would go like this:
1. Stoya Destroya
2. Sex in a can - Swallow
3. Sex in a can - (Fleshjack) Grape Soda - "STU Ribbed" Very good stuff!
4. STU
5. MILF
6. Super Ribbed
7. Wonder Wave
8. Jessica Drake Heavenly
9. Alexis Texas Twista
10. Pure

By the way, if you want the Meiki Plush doll I HIGHLY recommend it. I love it. Price is around $250 on Toydemon. FedEx ships it and they made me sign for it - was no big deal. But if you want to do your own then go for it. I don't have the brains for that.

Pros: Great for all Fleshlights listed above, (NOT Sex in a Can unless if you want and can figure it out) makes a great pillow to sleep with, and it is a doll without arms, legs, or a head - those are things that I really didn't care about.

Cons: A little hard to clean, FYI "After you're done with her, take out the fleshlight so everything in it doesn't flow out and on the plush ok?", and it's a little big and hard to keep out of sight at home - I keep mine in the box it was shipped in, and I keep it in my closet.

Postby 9001 » Tue May 27, 2014 10:55 pm

I've got my toys inside one of my big ass tower speakers. Just unscrew the biggest sub on the tower and bam, instant access. Its super roomy in there, too. I keep everything in individual plastic baggies, my medium chance needed a two gallon zip bag for it to be able to close.
CactusWren

Postby CactusWren » Tue May 27, 2014 11:27 pm

I'm currently keeping all my toys in the box my brother's Xbox One came in. It's really roomy and holds everything I've got.

When I'm not being lazy, I also lock it. The handle’s really great for putting a lock on because the lock prevents the opening flap from being fully opened and is small enough to not be moved to circumvent it’s presence.
Cogfoxz

Postby Cogfoxz » Wed May 28, 2014 10:05 am

One of these cabinets from ikea. Used to be used as a tv bench before I moved into my own place, and now it's my toy storage.

I was going to get another of these, one of the bigger ones, but ikea seems to have discontinued the range :cry:
Rin

Postby Rin » Wed May 28, 2014 6:31 pm

BEHOLD:
PTDC0075.JPG

Yeah, I don't have a photo of the outside at the moment, but this here's the inside of a collapsible storage ottoman that I got at Five Below. Pretty sturdy little thing, too, and I get such happy feelings looking into this box (or at this picture).

Incidentally, this is just my Bad Dragon collection. My other toys are in a plastic toolbox I got at Target for $11.
TheOneX

Postby TheOneX » Wed May 28, 2014 8:22 pm

I live alone in an apartment, so I don't really need to hide them unless I have company. But I do anyway. I have a plastic bin with a lid that slides under my bed. I keep my toys in there (though all I have so far is a small griffon). Though I DO need to order some cumlube next month...
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Wed May 28, 2014 10:55 pm

I keep mine in baggies in my nightstand. I left them out over the holiday weekend since my roommate wasn't home, but apparently they left some sort of ring on my IKEA furniture :x Whoops. Completely dry and clean toys, just sticky from the nature of the silicone.

Rin, that's a pretty impressive box o' dicks! Is it safe to store the toys touching each other, or is it just other materials you need to keep away from silicocks?
pissCola

Postby pissCola » Thu May 29, 2014 12:09 am

i always keep them on my desk, just sort of hanging around. i paid so much money for them, i might as well get to look at them when theyre not in use (i am not a very horny person, i will admit...)
but if i have to put them away for a bit, i will store them in the boxes they came in. im thinking of just getting a lidded plastic tub to slide underneath my bed, so i can have them all in one place (and safe...)
Iggyfigs

Postby Iggyfigs » Thu May 29, 2014 4:12 pm

I've found the only place safe from my mother is, ironically, my school bag. I just keep my two toys wrapped in a white towel and my bottle of J-Lube, along with some other *cough-cough* secret things in my messenger-style bag right under my bed. It's the only place my family doesn't look!
Hotshot

Postby Hotshot » Thu May 29, 2014 6:21 pm

I don't have many toys. Two fleshlights, two dildos, a flip hole, big bottle o' lube all in a big backpack. All 4 my BD insertables are behind my TB covered by a towel. No issues yet! *knocks on wood*
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Fri May 30, 2014 4:31 pm

I was recently going to buy a big metal locking tool chest to set near the foot of my bed, but a woman that I'm dating suggested that I get one or two of those ottomans with storage space inside. So Rin, I really like your setup.
CreativeNameHere

Postby CreativeNameHere » Fri May 30, 2014 4:40 pm

I just bought a plastic Rubbermaid tub that I keep in my walk-in closet.

"WALK IN CLOSET?!", you say? Don't get all excited. My apartment isn't that nice. My closet is just a little square about 6 feet deep with a light on the ceiling.
rinrabble

Postby rinrabble » Fri May 30, 2014 7:31 pm

I keep my go-to toys in the bottom drawer of my nightstand. Everything there is in socks or drawstring bags covered up with the towel I put on my bed.

Everything I don't use as often is in a locked trunk in my closet.
RedBanksia

Postby RedBanksia » Sat May 31, 2014 7:05 pm

My room has a gap between the bed and dresser, and it's the prefect place to stash goodies. You literally have to climb onto my bed and reach around in the gap to find them. It's not the biggest area, and I don't like to stack my glass toys, which can be a pain. But I like the security of it, and they are really easy to get to when I need them.
Nagaraja

Postby Nagaraja » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:52 am

At my own house, I kept most of them in a big gym bag so I could easily carry them around to wherever I wanted to play. Recently though, I had to sell the house and move in with relatives. So early on I knew I needed to find a discrete way to pack and access them. When I was young, I hid stuff to avoid my own embarrassment. But now, I do it to protect others from their embarrassment. People can be timid things, and I think many are conditioned early on to think of sexual play as dangerous or weird.

I settled on using an empty computer tower! It's just the right size. And I have lots of old computers, so it blends right in. Nobody ever thinks to inspect them.
nudeox

Postby nudeox » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:47 pm

I store mine in boxes in the garage but after reading some of the posts here I have a new idea
I'm going to buy a lockable cupboard and tell my wife it's locked so the kids can't access paints and glues and other chemicals etc. no one will ever suspect!
Note to self - do not mistake glue for crisco lube.
Hybrid88

Postby Hybrid88 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:41 pm

I just use a shoebox and put it under my bed. The box was made for size 14 boots so there is plenty of room for new toys. :smile:
Zomboy

Postby Zomboy » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:28 am

We keep all of ours put up in the drawers on or bed. Well except for our large tentacle, it gets cleaned and put backon the book shelf in our living room. And people comment on how cool my tentacle "statue" is :laugh: :stick:

Return to “Sharing Experiences”