Where do you keep your toys?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Conrad

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby Conrad » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:52 pm

... I use a 50 Litre Handy-Tub. Big box o' dicks... and muzzles... and butts, and vaginas~

Sturdy, and it's fun playing Dick-Tetris :stick:

001.JPG
Toy Count: 44
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:49 am

I finally got some good storage containers!

Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
goldlion

Postby goldlion » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:23 am

Conrad wrote:... I use a 50 Litre Handy-Tub. Big box o' dicks... and muzzles... and butts, and vaginas~

Sturdy, and it's fun playing Dick-Tetris :stick:

001.JPG

looks like a hefty box of goods :3
also, Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image
toy list in the spoiler -
► Show Spoiler
anti-firm(8) 2015™
mated to a beautiful kitty boy <3
Conrad

Postby Conrad » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:53 am

goldlion wrote:looks like a hefty box of goods :3

It's a good 100lbs or so of silicone :laugh:
Toy Count: 44
TheIntropervert

Postby TheIntropervert » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:00 am

Sadly, I don't have any place to keep my toys. I have all my vibrators in my sock drawer next to the bed XD But I want to move them out of there and get everything located somewhere more appropriate.

I'm really wanting to clean out my closet and make a space for some stacked plastic drawers. I've seen some at Target that have wheels. I saw one that had a deep bottom drawer and two shallow ones on top. I'd probably outgrow it in time, but for now it would easily house all my toys, and the bottom drawer would be ideal for BD toys. As of right now, all my Vixen dildos and my solitary BD toy are just sitting on the floor of my closet.
Female | 27 | Asexual | Single | Childfree

My BD Collection: 2 Dongs | 1 Penetrable -- On the way: Custom Dragon's Tongue
shootertron

Postby shootertron » Mon May 04, 2015 7:54 pm

Under my pillow, tucked inside my drawers with my clothes. I don't have a special box for them, but I should probably get one.
Tonic-Fox

Postby Tonic-Fox » Wed May 06, 2015 1:57 pm

My toys are openly displayed on top of my dresser. Lined up like proud little soldiers, awaiting in turn in line to serve their mistress in anyway they can. A couple are stored under my bed, admittedly. I bought a few toys of the Soft firmness, and they cannot hold their own weight up.

Its better to have them laying down... else they look like sad old men unable to get hard, in a sea of young Verile men. I do not want to make them feel self-conscious...
naughtybun

Postby naughtybun » Wed May 06, 2015 2:13 pm

i recently bought a nice white basket with a little lining with gray lil elephants on it!! also got some fabric to put between layers. uvu
add, depression, anxiety. thanks mother nature.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.f-list.net/c/naughtybun
Boargoth

Postby Boargoth » Wed May 06, 2015 4:15 pm

I swear this is coincidence..

But yes, they're in 3 of those boxes. :stick:
naughtybun

Postby naughtybun » Wed May 06, 2015 8:13 pm

finally finished!! ties on the side done by myself. :buddy:
Attachments
IMG_9211.JPG
add, depression, anxiety. thanks mother nature.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.f-list.net/c/naughtybun
AcroJet

Postby AcroJet » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:17 am

Now just imagine it: some tragedy happens to you, and after a while your family has the unpleasant task of clearing things out of your home. And then your mom happens to be the one to find that special box filled with your toys. Especially awkward if your family is ultra-religious! :aaaaa: :lol:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:34 pm

AcroJet wrote:Now just imagine it: some tragedy happens to you, and after a while your family has the unpleasant task of clearing things out of your home. And then your mom happens to be the one to find that special box filled with your toys. Especially awkward if your family is ultra-religious! :aaaaa: :lol:

heh, interesting. I live 17000 miles away from my mother, so she won't be going through mine! XD My husband uses mine, too, so he won't care. My in-laws...I think I'd love to give them such a shock! lol. I don't like my in-laws. :stick:

I did manage to, finally, get some nice storage bags for all of my toys, and now they fit in that huge container a bit more easily. Thing is...now I have about 60 kilo of dicks. In a trunk-thing. I can barely lift it! Tempted to just take them out and, while still leaving them in their baggies, put them on the inside wardrobe shelving. Might even move my clothes into the closet form the dresser, and use those drawers instead.

Hmm...lots of decisions today!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Sean

Postby Sean » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:46 pm

So I bought a safe a few days ago! It was cheap, but it definitely does its job! I'll have to post picks when I get home.
18 / Male / Bisexual / Mated
Masochist / Submissive / Kitten

Toy Count: 11 Insertables/3 Plugs
KLectured

Postby KLectured » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:36 pm

Last edited by KLectured on Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
CreativeShota

Postby CreativeShota » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:37 pm

When I lived in my apartment, I kept mine in my fabric box. It was one of those briefcase shaped boxes from hobby lobby, I kept my spare sewing fabric stored in it and snuggled my toys in the fabric. Then would stash it in my closet.
Now that I've moved back in with my parents, my toys are currently stored in my cosplay bag. It's one of those bags with a hard flat bottom, that sits on a dolly type thing. Since it's filled with various cosplay things, I don't have to worry about my parents snooping through it.
lizzylovessatan

Postby lizzylovessatan » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:53 pm

I keep all my toys in a bigass Zebra print trunk with neon pink trim. Got it from Ross, so you can perhaps picture the basic quality of the box! However it's nice and big so it fits my ~30 toys. I keep each toy in a pouch (I make them myself, otherwise it'd get annoying and expensive!) to keep them from touching and messing with each other, as I have toys in a number of different materials.
This is workin out pretty well! I am starting to run out of room in the box though >.0 I had to move all my lube onto my bookshelf to be sure all the toys fit! Soon I'll need to find new homes for a few more things, I'm sure..
:misc2: Image
~ Sprite by Chibity ~
Chalur

Postby Chalur » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:45 pm

plastic drawers [4, 2 bigger ones for penetrables, and large toys, 2 smaller ones for the tinier ones], on casters. each toy is in their own silk shoe-bags :smile:

well, need to get more silk bags, til then, the few extra ones, are wrapped in washcloths....i think i need a bigger storage area!

oooh, handy tub! thats what i need :D
“Everything you can imagine is real.”
― Pablo Picasso
winners1234554321

Postby winners1234554321 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:09 pm

I keep all of my toys in a large duffel bag that weighs a good 50lbs thats still somewhat portable.
Then when I deploy I give the bag to a friend for safe keeping.
My friend also has a large collection of toys of his own so I know my collection stays safe and we'll used with his collection.
Properly trained, A man can be a Doberman' best friend.
Watonzon

Postby Watonzon » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:46 pm

I keep my toys in my Bamboo tablet box. Everyone in my family knows that I have to keep that box in case if something happens to my tablet. So they don't even dare to touch the box.
Have: Medium Fenrir (5) with Cumtube ~Custom Marble color
Ordered: None yet
Steambirds

Postby Steambirds » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:18 pm

I keep my toy and lube tucked away in a corner in my dresser under a pile of clothes. I barely even use my dresser and nothing in it even fits me anymore.
Momma didn't raise no fools! At least, I have been told so.

You know you spend too much time on this site when you see a toy and think, "Wow, he's such a cutie!"

Return to “Sharing Experiences”