Where do you keep your toys?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
BlastShelter

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby BlastShelter » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:41 am

I store them (nowadays I have two) in a toolbox like this:
With a big padlock and it is in the IKEA bestseller (Billy bookcase) along with card games, wargames and MLP toys.
I'll get you next time, Knot! Next time!
Last one alive lock the door.
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:49 am

Welp... I need already a second box <.<

Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:35 am

I decided that my toys were taking up too much room either sitting on the bathroom sink or hanging out with my undies, so I broke down and went to Target. I couldn't find anything I really liked, but then I noticed a box that had a little lip around the top of it, and my mind began working! I ended up picking up this box:
20160331_111110.jpg

and also a basket from another line of products they sell, which fits into the lip:
20160331_111120.jpg

There's room for my medium Crash, small Terra, and small Legacy Breeder (the extent of my collection right now) to stand up on the side, and there is still plenty of room underneath the basket for 2-3 more toys to fit, depending on their size!
20160331_111126.jpg

My accessories fit nicely into the basket, which could even fit 1-2 small toys if I took the accessories out. The box itself has the hole pattern in it, so I'm not worried about packing up freshly washed toys before they are completely dry. The only thing about the holes is the threat of pet hair, so I'll probably make sewing up some bags my next dick-related project. And, the pastel teal and light grey colors of my basket and box look good together! I ended up paying just over 20$. Not too bad! I know I'll need more/bigger boxes later down the line, but this will work for a while. :widesmile:
Edit: UGH with the sideways pics! Well, you get the idea.
The Winter Fire

Postby The Winter Fire » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:33 am

I keep my toys in my (quite large) desk drawer, behind and underneath a large pile of scrap paper and unused sketchbooks. Since I'm an artist, it isn't suspicious for me to have a pile of paper and sketchbooks stored away, and I'm really the only one who would ever need to go in there. If someone for some reason needed to write me a note, I keep a spare notebook next to my desk for my own use that others can use if needed. Only issue is that it's a pain to dig in there to get to my Crash. Eventually I might get a lockbox and put them in my electronics/gaming caddy.
I've got the sun in the morning and the moon at night!~

Male - FTM - Panromantic - Homosexual

Owns:
Crash - Small - 5 - Frankenpour
Crackers - Mini - 5 - Suction Cup - Sky Blue
Sans

Postby Sans » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:28 am

I keep mine in a locked container, inside another container. But I'll have to finde a new place for toy container, since it's taking too much space like this.

My box currently holds all my toys except for a Nox.
All my toys are in S-L
Three Flints 2x M, and one Small.
Two Claytons, a M and L.
Two Fenrirs, M and L too.
M Scorn.
M Crackers.
M Tongue.

I'll need a new container soon, if I intend to get more babs. :p
Attachments
IMG_20160413_202739.JPG
highlandbear

Postby highlandbear » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:26 pm

I got the idea from a post back on page 4 or so. But I was storing my toys in plastic ammo boxes. Super cheap on Amazon and lockable! Ended up out growing the largest ammo crates and ended up with a lockable 56 quart sportsman tub for toys and a small ammo box for cum lube! :smile:

P.S. First post!
Kanches

Postby Kanches » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:51 am

Keep mine in the biggest hand held toolbox I could find at walmart, and I keep that locked with a padlock, inside a gunsafe, because I am extra paranoid and really don't want anyone to ever find them :P
*~Dragonlicious~*

Postby *~Dragonlicious~* » Tue May 03, 2016 8:31 pm

I'm a bit surprised no one seems to have thought of or mentioned storing their toys in a fire-safe chest? While the chances of a house/home/apartment fire might be low, heaven forbid if something such as a severe fire were to burn my customs. It would be quite an inconvenience to replace my entire collection (time & expenses) not to mention the unique marbling patterns on my toys cannot be replicated in the exact same manner ever again. Specifically, I keep my toys in http://www.sentrysafe.com/Products/169/MS0100_Combination_Fire_Safe__
p_1000741231.jpg
(Stock Image)
along with some other valuables and personal documents. I can lock it to prevent any prying eyes from snooping, plus it's decent-sized and hefty.
Hermit

Postby Hermit » Sun May 15, 2016 10:56 pm

Used to store them in a large plastic toolbox, an ammo box, and a big pile in my closet. Today I consolidated.
Cardboard box with a towel in the bottom. I can barely lift it, and they bend the box. :widesmile:
IMG_20160515_235110643.jpg
Imp-ocalypse!
Bought From: ravingsockmonkey, MossWolf

Toy Collection!
Cream

Postby Cream » Mon May 16, 2016 12:35 am

I store mine in an old bag that I got from an Axe bundle and keep them wrapped in rags. They can only fit two toys though! I'm receiving two more in the mail soon and I have no where to put them! I guess it's time for an upgrade! Looking at everyone else's storage sure does give me great idea's though!
:nerdy:

Edit: I just went to walmart to get a short, long sterilite bin. Everything fits perfectly leaving some room for more! Yay for upgrading! I keep the bin in my wardrobe closet by the way and taped the purple wrapping paper around on the inside so nobody sees in!
Last edited by Cream on Mon May 16, 2016 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:misc14: * Wonderful Icon made by: !~Drazard~! :misc15:
* ~CHECK LIST~
* Looking for a furry friend to do some customized furry toy ordering trade. PM for more info! c:
Single/18/Pansexual/FtM
rider1754

Postby rider1754 » Mon May 16, 2016 5:32 pm

Just finished the wooden box yesterday, but didn't take any pictures of it yet. Probably not going to post pictures unless I'm asked about it. Kind of glad it's finally done as I have someplace I can put my stuff (toy, lube, etc...) :stick: . Nice part too is I can lock it up and carry it wherever in need it. :widesmile:

Now my next project is going to be unrelated to BD and sex. (Wooden carrying case). :unamused: :laugh:
sevvymercer

Postby sevvymercer » Mon May 16, 2016 5:37 pm

I now use the boxes my Loot Crates came in! They come in a variety of sizes and fit everything except for my Buck from EE.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Mon May 16, 2016 8:48 pm

Hmm... well I guess now that my parents know I have toys (and since they haven't said anything in almost a week about getting rid of them) I could maybe look into some nicer storage for my toys :widesmile: (and can also clean up my room, I've been purposely keeping it cluttered so they wouldn't nose around XD )
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
AbhorredAbsence

Postby AbhorredAbsence » Mon May 16, 2016 11:38 pm

Hermit wrote:Used to store them in a large plastic toolbox, an ammo box, and a big pile in my closet. Today I consolidated.
Cardboard box with a towel in the bottom. I can barely lift it, and they bend the box. :widesmile:

Off topic, but we have matching sleipnirs! :D

download/file.php?id=112194&mode=view
Triplerubik

Postby Triplerubik » Mon May 16, 2016 11:56 pm

My clothes bureau, because I am super creative and... have... no better place to put them. I'll be moving in a couple weeks so I'll have to find a safe way to transport 10 dildos as big as your arm. :psyduck:
Currently buried under a pile of silicon phalli.
Hermit

Postby Hermit » Tue May 17, 2016 4:57 am

AbhorredAbsence wrote:
Hermit wrote:Used to store them in a large plastic toolbox, an ammo box, and a big pile in my closet. Today I consolidated.

Off topic, but we have matching sleipnirs! :D

download/file.php?id=112194&mode=view

Magma Drake is a great color scheme. :misc14: highfive :misc15:
Imp-ocalypse!
Bought From: ravingsockmonkey, MossWolf

Toy Collection!
Eowaraldur

Postby Eowaraldur » Tue May 17, 2016 9:14 pm

Currently I have an unlocked safe under my bed, if I ever have relatives over however I tend to actually lock it.... Just in case :psyduck:
I am going to be getting more toys, and this safe is relatively small. I may need to expand their territory soon :stick:
Hello there! I'm a pansexual guy; I don't differentiate between sexes/genders - If I like you, it is because I like you as a person! <3
Current/Wishlist/Waiting
► Show Spoiler
marcii

Postby marcii » Wed May 18, 2016 5:05 pm

Does anyone have recommendations for organza-type drawstring bags that are opaque? Like the EE bags? I need several, don't care about quality or anything I just want them to be safe and covered. Luckily I don't have anything super long, except my BodyWand which...I will try and find something to do with it. I'm moving soon and only have a few toy-specific storage options within my big plastic tub. While my family and BF know I have like 2 toys, I don't think they need to see all of them while helping me unpack after a 900 mile drive. :P
robotparade

Postby robotparade » Wed May 18, 2016 5:20 pm

marcii wrote:Does anyone have recommendations for organza-type drawstring bags that are opaque? Like the EE bags? I need several, don't care about quality or anything I just want them to be safe and covered. Luckily I don't have anything super long, except my BodyWand which...I will try and find something to do with it. I'm moving soon and only have a few toy-specific storage options within my big plastic tub. While my family and BF know I have like 2 toys, I don't think they need to see all of them while helping me unpack after a 900 mile drive. :P

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WonkyBags
Run by a member of this forum, I believe!
gotta catch 'em all

|| BD Nox in Frankenpour || DA Satyr in Marble || DA Average Alien in Marble || EE James in UV Green ||
||BD Gryphon in Frankenpour || BD Flint in Infinity Star || FB Tyrant in Cosmic Tiger ||
Cream

Postby Cream » Wed May 18, 2016 5:22 pm

marcii wrote:Does anyone have recommendations for organza-type drawstring bags that are opaque? Like the EE bags? I need several, don't care about quality or anything I just want them to be safe and covered. Luckily I don't have anything super long, except my BodyWand which...I will try and find something to do with it. I'm moving soon and only have a few toy-specific storage options within my big plastic tub. While my family and BF know I have like 2 toys, I don't think they need to see all of them while helping me unpack after a 900 mile drive. :P

Gosh, I've been looking for something similar. I found these. They're satin bags and you get 12! They have all types of colors but they're 6x8/6x9. They'd probably be great for smaller toys! Good luck finding some! (Also, depending on where you live the shipping can be pricey. For me on the east coast the total is around $10.)

:widesmile:

I found more bags just like that but way cheaper. They're on sale right now! They have all kinds of colors as well! Here!
Last edited by Cream on Wed May 18, 2016 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:misc14: * Wonderful Icon made by: !~Drazard~! :misc15:
* ~CHECK LIST~
* Looking for a furry friend to do some customized furry toy ordering trade. PM for more info! c:
Single/18/Pansexual/FtM

Return to “Sharing Experiences”