Where do you keep your toys?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Padre

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby Padre » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:15 am

spiralcatfox wrote:
Padre wrote: :words:

Congrats on your Pretzal, its super pretty <33

That invisible child magnet lock is so genius though. The "key" to your treasure hoard stays on the refrigerator
:misc3: :smile:

Actually stuck to the radiator in my room, but that'd also be a fun thought :smilenox: And they're really useful! A bit difficult to install, and I ended up using screws instead of the glue thingy provided ('cause it's more secure), but the end result is -a lot- more convenient than having to use a key or padlock or smthn equally bothersome. They work like this, and are like 8€ for two if anyone is interested! If you flip that little thingy on the underside you can permanently unlock the mechanism (until you flip it again, I mean)
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
diggitycrig

Postby diggitycrig » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:04 pm

I keep mine in one of those foldable laundry containers. The rectangle ones that can fold closed. I just plop all my toys in there, and then actually fold over the top segment of the container (there's two block sections). That way it covers it up and I can discretely leave it in the corner of my room.
Korstabel

Postby Korstabel » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:31 pm

I used to keep all mine an plastic container i got from target, but an odd thing happened and now i'm not sure what to do. Some of the toys had a chemical reaction with others and several were melted and destroyed, some dripping plastic, really terrible, had to throw many away.. and buy new ones. But not sure where to go next either individual plastic bins or what.
Padre

Postby Padre » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:27 am

Korstabel wrote:I used to keep all mine an plastic container i got from target, but an odd thing happened and now i'm not sure what to do. Some of the toys had a chemical reaction with others and several were melted and destroyed, some dripping plastic, really terrible, had to throw many away.. and buy new ones. But not sure where to go next either individual plastic bins or what.

I'm sorry to inform you, but you had unsafe toys!
If a toy has chemical reactions with another toy, it means it is an unstable material which, sadly, leeches oils, phthalates and other chemicals, which is not good for other toys nor your body. Very often they are also porous, which means they harbor bacteria you cannot clean out.
High-grade quality toys (100% platinum cured silicone, wood/metal/ceramic/etc that does not have a harmful glaze/finish) do not interact with each other and can be stored in one box no issue, it's only the body-unsafe toys that melt each other.
I'd say stick with one box, but make sure you only have bodysafe material from here on out! :widesmile:

There is a very very good and comprehensive write-up about that [here] which I would urge you to read, Dangerouslilly is one of the few people I would trust blind when it comes to whether or not one can trust a material/toy! It's honestly a worthwhile read
Korstabel

Postby Korstabel » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:44 pm

Good advice, yeah i think there were some like PVC and maybe other non-Silicone materials in there. Probably dangerous yep. Don't want two toys to react to each other.

Padre wrote:
Korstabel wrote:I used to keep all mine an plastic container i got from target, but an odd thing happened and now i'm not sure what to do. Some of the toys had a chemical reaction with others and several were melted and destroyed, some dripping plastic, really terrible, had to throw many away.. and buy new ones. But not sure where to go next either individual plastic bins or what.

I'm sorry to inform you, but you had unsafe toys!
If a toy has chemical reactions with another toy, it means it is an unstable material which, sadly, leeches oils, phthalates and other chemicals, which is not good for other toys nor your body. Very often they are also porous, which means they harbor bacteria you cannot clean out.
High-grade quality toys (100% platinum cured silicone, wood/metal/ceramic/etc that does not have a harmful glaze/finish) do not interact with each other and can be stored in one box no issue, it's only the body-unsafe toys that melt each other.
I'd say stick with one box, but make sure you only have bodysafe material from here on out! :widesmile:

There is a very very good and comprehensive write-up about that [here] which I would urge you to read, Dangerouslilly is one of the few people I would trust blind when it comes to whether or not one can trust a material/toy! It's honestly a worthwhile read
LittleZeroThatCould

Postby LittleZeroThatCould » Mon May 14, 2018 2:49 am

Just wanted to update the contents of my hiding place.
Attachments
Collection.jpg
It's not masturbation, it's an orgy for one.
Kreature

Postby Kreature » Mon May 14, 2018 9:23 am

Padre wrote:
Korstabel wrote:There is a very very good and comprehensive write-up about that [here] which I would urge you to read, Dangerouslilly is one of the few people I would trust blind when it comes to whether or not one can trust a material/toy! It's honestly a worthwhile read

Thank you for sharing this! I'm new to owning sex toys but was unsure what sites to trust to give me reliable information. Good to know BD toys won't melt if they touch one another; I was so confused about how to store my toys because of that.
| Female | 21 | Polysexual | Newbie Dick Collector | Sergal Lover | Shy & Introverted | Bookworm | Dino/Dragon Fan | Major Daydreamer |

Currently trying to start my own toybox. And figuring out a place to hide it... :bugeyed:

Must haves: Mini Ika, mini Austin, small Tyson, mini Roland, mini Bumblehooves, small Bumblehooves, small Trent, mini Rex, small Rex, small Chance unflared, small Duke, small Razor
Every single dessert-themed design. :smile:
Azareus

Postby Azareus » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:22 am

I have a small ottoman footstool that I keep all of my stuff in. A few bags of toys, a bag of restraints/gags/assorted bondage gear, about a dozen bottles of lube, my enema bulb and a couple of clean towels. All in one of these:

I have a lack of other seating in the room though so when a friend visits they tend to sit on the box. We always joke around about "sitting on the dicks". I'm going to have to buy a double-length ottoman very soon to replace it though, it's very close to being full. :stick:
Willow

Postby Willow » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:37 am

Most of my toys, like 60%, are in the box in the barrow space between the bed and the wall. You wouldn't see it unless you walked all the way in- and there is literally no reason to do so.
I keep three under the sink cabinet in the bathroom. They have ... other purposes than sex.
I had a number of toys sitting on the floor (all in different mesh bags) and hidden under a housecoat. Recently, I said fuck it, reached under my bed for my plastic container, took out all the items in there and put the rest of the toys in there. Just had to find places for the stuff I took out.

When I get my own place, I'm leaving some out. Like my XL Chance- he's going on my glass shelves... with a few of my more colorful ones (my "penguin" Winston's tail, rainbow pride gryphon, etc). I'll have the best decorative place EVAR!
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Kreature

Postby Kreature » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:01 pm

I keep my rex in a book sack under my bed. No one looks under my bed but I do fear that one day someone in the household will find the book sack, get curious and look inside. I don't have a lock to put on the zippers so I'm screwed if somebody gets a hold of it. :eyeroll:
| Female | 21 | Polysexual | Newbie Dick Collector | Sergal Lover | Shy & Introverted | Bookworm | Dino/Dragon Fan | Major Daydreamer |

Currently trying to start my own toybox. And figuring out a place to hide it... :bugeyed:

Must haves: Mini Ika, mini Austin, small Tyson, mini Roland, mini Bumblehooves, small Bumblehooves, small Trent, mini Rex, small Rex, small Chance unflared, small Duke, small Razor
Every single dessert-themed design. :smile:
chainmale

Postby chainmale » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:34 pm

Coffee Table.
It's one HELL of a convo starter.
"Gott im Himmel " - my comment to everything Jazzi related.
Your local fucking medical nerd.
Kiran

Postby Kiran » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:16 pm

Each of my toys have a small hand made bag and I fit them all in that drawer right next to my bed.
Last edited by Kiran on Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ruffled_Ferret

Postby Ruffled_Ferret » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:37 am

Before I bought my first BD toy, I was planning on keeping it in my car (with some golf balls I occasionally used to stretch myself) under a stack of old mix CD's in the console. I've decided against that as the summers get much too hot in the south - and not even in the good way hahahehehoho - and I'm uncertain about leaving objects that could possibly become warped or otherwise ruined by extreme heat.

They're now hidden in my old Wii U box. I've collected a lot of game console boxes in my closet - of which my mom isn't sure why I keep them, but she doesn't care about them regardless - and the Wii U one is the largest. Good place to hide that stuff with quick and easy access. Still, I may switch to a more secure hiding place soon just to make sure my privacy isn't violated.
Smolder

Postby Smolder » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:25 pm

I'm on mobile so the pics may be sideways, sorry in advance lol. The main point is still communicated fine though.
Anyways, I keep all of my toys together in one towel-lined duffel bag. They've been stored that way for over a year now, though it is more crowded now than it was when I first got it. I theoretically could keep them in the open since I live alone, but hair. Always the hair. I have a cat, he's not even allowed in my room anymore and his hair still gets on everything, especially dust-magnet silicone. They're hairy now regardless, they all need a bath at some point :doh: maybe tomorrow.

IMG_4936.jpg

IMG_4937.jpg
Starrystrawberry

Postby Starrystrawberry » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:41 pm

I recently upgraded to a bigger box, so my collection looks small in it now ^^; But my mini's and small's can stand upright!

It's one of those decorative boxes from Tuesday Morning. The box below it has all my lingerie and the bag next to it has all my BDSM gear.

I am a typing catastrophe.

Wishlist: Spritz (small- in natural), Elden (medium- in natural), Echo (small), Winston's Tongue (large), Apollo (small), Kage (in signature), Tako (medium), Pretzal (medium), Scorn (small), Votan (small- in natural), Stan (small), Egg Plug (natural, small), Flint (mini), Gunner, Hunter, Trent (small), Bruce, Cole (small)

Wishlist (Colors): Alexandrite, Opal, Jupiter, Cosmic Nebula, Full Spectrum, Amethyst, Ghost, Janine's natural,
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:10 pm

I might need a bigger box...

I rarely try to hide my collection, but for the times I do, I'll need to find a better option.

20180926_211334_resized_1.jpg

20180926_211407_resized.jpg

20180926_211549_resized.jpg
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:43 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:I might need a bigger box...

I rarely try to hide my collection, but for the times I do, I'll need to find a better option.

Make sure you're storing your toys in a bag or something if yoy have multiple ones in the same spot. I've heard many horror stories of unprotected toys fusing together due to silicone - to - silicone contact.
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:41 pm

Darkenedstar14 wrote:

Make sure you're storing your toys in a bag or something if yoy have multiple ones in the same spot. I've heard many horror stories of unprotected toys fusing together due to silicone - to - silicone contact.

They all look like BD toys to me! So it would be perfectly fine. I have a similar set up and haven't had any problems :)
ImageImage
Padre

Postby Padre » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:53 pm

Darkenedstar14 wrote:

That only happens if non platinum-grade silicone touches another piece of silicone (platinum grade or not)! All high-quality toys are allowed to touch each other, no worries!

If a toy has such bad quality that it melts others, I would personally advise against using it, as the oils responsible for the breaking down process aren't good for your body either.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:12 am

Darkenedstar14 wrote:

Like the others said, it's mostly BD, with three EE and one Frisky Beast, it should be safe.

And some of them usually sit in other places, for decorative purposes, and will be out as soon as I don't have people over anymore, the less obvious like the tongue and the tentacle are still sitting in the living room shelfs, this way the box will probably survive a bit longer too ;-)

Return to “Sharing Experiences”