Where do you keep your toys?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Darkenedstar14

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:22 am

Dracon Ra wrote:
Darkenedstar14 wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:I might need a bigger box...

I rarely try to hide my collection, but for the times I do, I'll need to find a better option.

Make sure you're storing your toys in a bag or something if yoy have multiple ones in the same spot. I've heard many horror stories of unprotected toys fusing together due to silicone - to - silicone contact.

Like the others said, it's mostly BD, with three EE and one Frisky Beast, it should be safe.

And some of them usually sit in other places, for decorative purposes, and will be out as soon as I don't have people over anymore, the less obvious like the tongue and the tentacle are still sitting in the living room shelfs, this way the box will probably survive a bit longer too ;-)

Ah, I see! Good to know it's good there! Also, I love how the less obvious ones can be easily mistaje for sculptures or something if somehow accidentally left out!

I still keep my toys in an old tool box I've showcased on this thread before. I was lowkey looking at a new container for a while, but LIFE happened and that quest took a backseat. :p
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:57 am

Darkenedstar14 wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:
Darkenedstar14 wrote:Make sure you're storing your toys in a bag or something if yoy have multiple ones in the same spot. I've heard many horror stories of unprotected toys fusing together due to silicone - to - silicone contact.

Like the others said, it's mostly BD, with three EE and one Frisky Beast, it should be safe.

And some of them usually sit in other places, for decorative purposes, and will be out as soon as I don't have people over anymore, the less obvious like the tongue and the tentacle are still sitting in the living room shelfs, this way the box will probably survive a bit longer too ;-)

Ah, I see! Good to know it's good there! Also, I love how the less obvious ones can be easily mistaje for sculptures or something if somehow accidentally left out!

I still keep my toys in an old tool box I've showcased on this thread before. I was lowkey looking at a new container for a while, but LIFE happened and that quest took a backseat. :p

The stuff that's stays out all the time does fit nicely into the interior:

20150814_140202_resized.jpg

CibdFtaXIAAv7ag.jpg

08042015367.jpg
(small Scorn underneath)

Other things... get hidden when strangers visit...

20161115_124841_resized.jpg
Viperman

Postby Viperman » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:59 am

I keep my XL Vergil and L Stan wrapped up in old t-shirts in my closet.
Brightbirch

Postby Brightbirch » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:10 am

On my bathroom counter, which wraps around one side and the back of my toilet, all of the curving towards the toilet. I call it my silicone throne and make sure to drop a GoT reference and say a sentence about a "game of bones" to any guest who asks to use it. I'm currently looking into acquiring or making a china hutch with decorative lights that I can put in direct view from my ground floor apartment window. I want really colorful lights and I plan on leaving the blinds up at night.
SparkyRaegun

Postby SparkyRaegun » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:18 am

Brightbirch wrote:On my bathroom counter, which wraps around one side and the back of my toilet, all of the curving towards the toilet. I call it my silicone throne and make sure to drop a GoT reference and say a sentence about a "game of bones" to any guest who asks to use it. I'm currently looking into acquiring or making a china hutch with decorative lights that I can put in direct view from my ground floor apartment window. I want really colorful lights and I plan on leaving the blinds up at night.

If I ever get a place of my own, I'll definitely wanna put mine on display or not worry about hiding them. 10/10 for this awesome display idea, wish we all could do something like that.
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
Guys good news- I didn't have to sell both kidneys for a Beta Shark! Only one! :misc7: :laugh:

Return to “Sharing Experiences”