Where do you keep your toys?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Slaanesh

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby Slaanesh » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:39 am

KnotyDes wrote:
Darkenedstar14 wrote:I should also specify that I only have 4 BD toys (5 w/ Diego), 2 vibrators, and 3 small bottles of lube. So I don't want or need a large ass tub like many of you lucky peeps. I want something that "blends in" with my style so that my occasional visiter doesnt think too much if they see it for some reason.

Steamer Trunk. Has lock, antique style and has plenty of room.

Good idea! :smilenox: Have you got a good example of some and where to get them please? I have 20+ toys and I'd love an attractive way to store them! :laugh:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:01 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:
Darkenedstar14 wrote:I should also specify that I only have 4 BD toys (5 w/ Diego), 2 vibrators, and 3 small bottles of lube. So I don't want or need a large ass tub like many of you lucky peeps. I want something that "blends in" with my style so that my occasional visiter doesnt think too much if they see it for some reason.

Good idea! :smilenox: Have you got a good example of some and where to get them please? I have 20+ toys and I'd love an attractive way to store them! :laugh:

I saw some new ones eBay/amazon when I googled as well as a etse store. I didn't anything out just a quick check.

I got both my trunks from estate sales. Maybe keep an eye open in your area or you can find them at referbisher shops/sales and antique stores. They can be pricey for old ones but new ones seem affordable.

Google it
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:52 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:Steamer Trunk. Has lock, antique style and has plenty of room.

I saw some new ones eBay/amazon when I googled as well as a etse store. I didn't anything out just a quick check.

I got both my trunks from estate sales. Maybe keep an eye open in your area or you can find them at referbisher shops/sales and antique stores. They can be pricey for old ones but new ones seem affordable.

Google it

I've been seeing a lot of these on ebay and Amazon lately. A lot of them are beautiful! I have a few pages bookmarked, but I don't have the money to spare for one and the shipping right now.

My town has a bunch of garage sales going on this weekend, so I'm going to try finding something local 1st. If unsuccessful, ill be looking at these trunks.
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:21 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:

Google it

Oh man NOW you've opened the rabbit hole! :laugh: :laugh: There's are so many pretty ones!
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:24 pm

Darkenedstar14 wrote:I've been seeing a lot of these on ebay and Amazon lately. A lot of them are beautiful! I have a few pages bookmarked, but I don't have the money to spare for one and the shipping right now.

My town has a bunch of garage sales going on this weekend, so I'm going to try finding something local 1st. If unsuccessful, ill be looking at these trunks.

I'm really happy with my trunks. I have some picks in this thread.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:15 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:

Plastic storage tubs can work well, too. That's what I use.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:35 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:

Plastic storage tubs can work well, too. That's what I use.

I've considered that too, but I'm so partial to old timey leather chests and trunks that getting one for toy storage sounds amazing :laugh: Would you happen to know anywhere that does good, sturdy, fancy locks please?
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:38 pm

Slaanesh wrote:I've considered that too, but I'm so partial to old timey leather chests and trunks that getting one for toy storage sounds amazing :laugh: Would you happen to know anywhere that does good, sturdy, fancy locks please?

I wouldn't have a clue, and I also live in a different country. Not trying to be snarky or anything with this - have you done a Google search? That's where I found things like my drawstring bags, plus trucks I may want to get in the future.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:41 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:I've considered that too, but I'm so partial to old timey leather chests and trunks that getting one for toy storage sounds amazing :laugh: Would you happen to know anywhere that does good, sturdy, fancy locks please?

I wouldn't have a clue, and I also live in a different country. Not trying to be snarky or anything with this - have you done a Google search? That's where I found things like my drawstring bags, plus trucks I may want to get in the future.

Don't worry you're not sounding snarky, I didn't make it clear that I had XD A Google search hasn't turned up much so I'll have to trawl through eBay to find something nice :smilenox: I was just asking since sometimes people on here know of little gems of a site you know? If I do find a nice lock I'll definitely post it on here :smilenox:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:51 pm

reorganization day and a lot of stickers

https://imgur.com/a/0x9a6
My collection
► Show Spoiler
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:03 pm

KnotyDes wrote:reorganization day and a lot of stickers
https://imgur.com/a/0x9a6

I really wish BD included some sort of bag with tie in their orders. It really brings out an extra layer of "Hey, this is a luxury product here" kinda feeling. I still persist that nJoy has the best presentation for any sex product I've ever ordered. Each time I open the box, it feels like opening a piece of jewelry.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:11 pm

SN8 wrote:I really wish BD included some sort of bag with tie in their orders. It really brings out an extra layer of "Hey, this is a luxury product here" kinda feeling. I still persist that nJoy has the best presentation for any sex product I've ever ordered. Each time I open the box, it feels like opening a piece of jewelry.

would be nice. EE's bags are kinda meh too, i have a seam imprint on my double Remus that wont go away :angry:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:39 pm

KnotyDes wrote:would be nice. EE's bags are kinda meh too, i have a seam imprint on my double Remus that wont go away :angry:

Which is sad cause EE used to have really good quality bags, but their bags dropped in quality over the last year or two :sniffing:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:51 pm

KnotyDes wrote:would be nice. EE's bags are kinda meh too, i have a seam imprint on my double Remus that wont go away :angry:

I keep my toys in my desk currently. Silicone on the right, others on the left. Doc Johnson has an okay cloth, but I'm not sure how safe it is long term with silicone, so I keep my non silicone toys in them.

Never mind the weird looking texture...not sure why it is all weird like that. Picture is fine. Maybe a compression issue?
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
NateTheNoodle

Postby NateTheNoodle » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:04 pm

It took me a few moments, but I found an old shoe box that I had stashed in my room, with tissue inside as well!

Box3.jpg

Won't be the permanent residence of my Ika and Janine Muzzle, I'm thinking I may find something made of metal and has a simple latch on it. When I do, I'll be putting my BD sticker right on the side!

*edit: HAHAHAHA, Just closed the box and saw the text on the front:

Box1.jpg

Box2.jpg

Perfect
Salutations!

~~~My toy list!~~~
Ika:
Med size, Med Firmness, Suction cup
---------
JaninesMuzzle
K4Kira

Postby K4Kira » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:43 pm

I have two draws next to my bed. One for freaky stuff (11 fleshlights, cock rings galore and all kinds of beads)

The second draw is for the REALLY freaky stuff. :cool:
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:32 pm

K4Kira wrote:I have two draws next to my bed. One for freaky stuff (11 fleshlights, cock rings galore and all kinds of beads)

Ooooooh tell us about the really freaky stuff! :laugh: It can't be THAT bad :stick:
NateTheNoodle

Postby NateTheNoodle » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:10 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
K4Kira wrote:I have two draws next to my bed. One for freaky stuff (11 fleshlights, cock rings galore and all kinds of beads)

Ooooooh tell us about the really freaky stuff! :laugh: It can't be THAT bad :stick:

I second this.
Salutations!

~~~My toy list!~~~
Ika:
Med size, Med Firmness, Suction cup
---------
JaninesMuzzle
KungisGalo

Postby KungisGalo » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:22 pm

plz tell us the really freaky stuff, we won't kink shame you bro. We're all proud of you.
BRICK SQUAD
Nyan

Postby Nyan » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:24 am

NateTheNoodle wrote:
*edit: HAHAHAHA, Just closed the box and saw the text on the front:

Box2.jpg

Perfect

:misc2: :widesmile:
English is not my native language, please forgive my mistakes~

Return to “Sharing Experiences”