Where do you keep your toys?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
User avatar
KungisGalo
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Australia

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby KungisGalo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:09 pm

Top secret government business probably. :nerdy:
BRICK SQUAD
Gamma Velorum
Posts: 1132
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:05 am

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby Gamma Velorum » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:00 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:My hoard has grown to a size where display isn't feasible, so here's my new setup!



Woah what are those ones in tubes? :bugeyed:


Lol, top secret government business! XD

These!

IMG_20180117_175918.jpg
JackalJames
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:03 pm
Gender: Trans Masculine

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby JackalJames » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:01 pm

Gamma Velorum wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:My hoard has grown to a size where display isn't feasible, so here's my new setup!



Woah what are those ones in tubes? :bugeyed:


Lol, top secret government business! XD

These!

IMG_20180117_175918.jpg

Did you buy the tubes or did they come with them? That’s such a cool way to display the pretty dicks while also keeping them clean and safe
Gamma Velorum
Posts: 1132
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:05 am

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby Gamma Velorum » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:59 pm

JackalJames wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:
Woah what are those ones in tubes? :bugeyed:


Lol, top secret government business! XD

These!

IMG_20180117_175918.jpg

Did you buy the tubes or did they come with them? That’s such a cool way to display the pretty dicks while also keeping them clean and safe


Bought em that way! :3 The Vixskin toys are more prone to marks and dents if they're stored outside of the tubes, so the live there. :3
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:15 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I am out of room, and still have at least one larger dick on the way. Like, I am literally forcing the lid on my dock box with little to no success.
Thinking of getting one of those shallow plastic storage bins for under your bed as the next step :psyduck:

This is a picture from like 6 months ago, but you see this trunk. It's completely full now. I have started putting my MTH and EE toys in another trunk that i put on top of this one. :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: I can also no longer move that trunk when its full. im guesstimating its at least 250-300lbs now.
Image
oh bonus, my super surprise's from EE the were-horse and double-ended Remus.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Slaanesh
Posts: 943
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:01 am
Gender: Female

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby Slaanesh » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:38 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I am out of room, and still have at least one larger dick on the way. Like, I am literally forcing the lid on my dock box with little to no success.
Thinking of getting one of those shallow plastic storage bins for under your bed as the next step :psyduck:

This is a picture from like 6 months ago, but you see this trunk. It's completely full now. I have started putting my MTH and EE toys in another trunk that i put on top of this one. :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: I can also no longer move that trunk when its full. im guesstimating its at least 250-300lbs now.
Image
oh bonus, my super surprise's from EE the were-horse and double-ended Remus.


Bloody hell! :bugeyed: At least if anyone ever breaks in you'll have effectively a whole armoury of dicks to defend yourself :widesmile:
User avatar
kailenx
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:13 am
Gender: Female
Location: Virginia

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby kailenx » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:41 am

I used to keep my toys in a dresser drawer. Then that started to overflow. (Putting pics behind a spoiler since they're kind of big. They're also a bit fuzzy because my phone's camera hates dicks I guess?)
► Show Spoiler


I got some new shelving put in my closet, so I moved them there! Now there's dicks sort of on display. :stick: The top shelf is stuff I might sell eventually, keeping it separate helps me to not forget to do that.
► Show Spoiler
Shy, but happy to chat!
User avatar
DaedraQueen
Posts: 868
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:59 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Missouri
Contact:

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby DaedraQueen » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:50 am

kailenx wrote:I used to keep my toys in a dresser drawer. Then that started to overflow. (Putting pics behind a spoiler since they're kind of big. They're also a bit fuzzy because my phone's camera hates dicks I guess?)
► Show Spoiler


I got some new shelving put in my closet, so I moved them there! Now there's dicks sort of on display. :stick: The top shelf is stuff I might sell eventually, keeping it separate helps me to not forget to do that.
► Show Spoiler


Whats the third one on the top shelf? The black and purple i think
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade


❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
User avatar
kailenx
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:13 am
Gender: Female
Location: Virginia

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby kailenx » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:44 am

DaedraQueen wrote:
kailenx wrote:I used to keep my toys in a dresser drawer. Then that started to overflow. (Putting pics behind a spoiler since they're kind of big. They're also a bit fuzzy because my phone's camera hates dicks I guess?)
► Show Spoiler


I got some new shelving put in my closet, so I moved them there! Now there's dicks sort of on display. :stick: The top shelf is stuff I might sell eventually, keeping it separate helps me to not forget to do that.
► Show Spoiler


Whats the third one on the top shelf? The black and purple i think

It's a small Monty from PheonixFlameForge on etsy. I like the toy, but small is too small for me.
Shy, but happy to chat!
User avatar
DaedraQueen
Posts: 868
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:59 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Missouri
Contact:

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby DaedraQueen » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:52 am

kailenx wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:
kailenx wrote:I used to keep my toys in a dresser drawer. Then that started to overflow. (Putting pics behind a spoiler since they're kind of big. They're also a bit fuzzy because my phone's camera hates dicks I guess?)
► Show Spoiler


I got some new shelving put in my closet, so I moved them there! Now there's dicks sort of on display. :stick: The top shelf is stuff I might sell eventually, keeping it separate helps me to not forget to do that.
► Show Spoiler


Whats the third one on the top shelf? The black and purple i think

It's a small Monty from PheonixFlameForge on etsy. I like the toy, but small is too small for me.


Is that a small flint on the bottom right? If it is could you compare the two?
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade


❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
User avatar
kailenx
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:13 am
Gender: Female
Location: Virginia

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby kailenx » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am

DaedraQueen wrote:
kailenx wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:
Whats the third one on the top shelf? The black and purple i think

It's a small Monty from PheonixFlameForge on etsy. I like the toy, but small is too small for me.


Is that a small flint on the bottom right? If it is could you compare the two?

Size comparison, or in use comparison?

Realized it might be a sort of silly question a bit after posting it. :p
If it is size comparison though, I'll post some pics to the comparison thread later tonight or tomorrow!
Last edited by kailenx on Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shy, but happy to chat!
Kreature
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:23 pm
Gender: Female
Location: the boot, USA

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby Kreature » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:12 am

Look at ya'lls beautiful collections! It's like being punched in the eye by a sexy rainbow!
| Female | 21 | Polysexual | Newbie Dick Collector | Sergal Lover | Shy & Introverted | Bookworm | Dino/Dragon Fan | Major Daydreamer |

Currently trying to start my own toybox. And figuring out a place to hide it... :bugeyed:

Must haves: Mini Ika, mini Austin, small Tyson, mini Roland, mini Bumblehooves, small Bumblehooves, small Trent, mini Rex, small Rex, small Chance unflared, small Duke, small Razor
Every single dessert-themed design. :smile:
User avatar
Ghost_the_Crow
Posts: 741
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:53 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:11 am

Sheesh I always forget to take pictures of my toy "storage", well, they only stand around (or lay in case of sleeves)
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
User avatar
ReggyRenegade
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:36 pm
Gender: Agender

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby ReggyRenegade » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:13 pm

On a shelf in my bedroom. :stick: One of the benefits of having my own place and open minded friends who won't keel over dead if they see my collection on the way to the bathroom. I need to get a pic one of these days. All of my dongles are so pretty, they actually make great display items.
:dukacola: Agender (They/them) ~ Pansexual ~ My heart says 'size queen' but my body says 'minis' :dukacola:
Teenie Weenie Hoarder


► Show Spoiler
User avatar
KungisGalo
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Australia

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby KungisGalo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:16 pm

ReggyRenegade wrote:On a shelf in my bedroom. :stick: One of the benefits of having my own place and open minded friends who won't keel over dead if they see my collection on the way to the bathroom. I need to get a pic one of these days. All of my dongles are so pretty, they actually make great display items.


Dildos with suction cups are great for hanging hats/masks/hoods.
Imagine walking into your friend's room and seeing their gimp mask hanging off a giant dragon dick.
BRICK SQUAD
User avatar
Ghost_the_Crow
Posts: 741
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:53 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:48 am

DF0CA484-75F1-406A-9466-CC31AFF439FF.jpeg


Thar is me booty! Yea I finally put some toys into that wooden chest I got.

377EB581-1E13-4BD5-9F69-08F79AAED7FA.jpeg


Other toys are just standing/laying around in my shelf. Usually my Mary (New Version) lies next to my Rowan but she’s warming up on my radiator at the moment :3

Bumbles is also standing on my bedside usually.
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
User avatar
Padre
Posts: 367
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:47 am
Gender: male
Location: Germany

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby Padre » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:58 am

I'm a master of fitting too many dicks into too small a space ;)
Joke aside, much to my own surprise everything fits into my nightstand drawers! The top one for toys, and the bottom one for lube, accessories, charging cables, rubbers, etc etc -- Not sure what I will do when I get my hands on more, but for now it works :scheming:
The drawers are locked using a (from the outside invisible) magnetic child-proofing lock, you just hold a strong magnet to where the lock is and it snaps open. Very convenient.

Image
Image
Not pictured: A metric heckton of BD stickers, some uninteresting hygiene+equipment stuff, and a truly ridiculous box of rubbers that just doesn't fit the drawers.

Most of the toys pictured are either from Bad Dragon or FunFactory, and (for size reference) the Pretzal is a medium :stick:
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
User avatar
DaedraQueen
Posts: 868
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:59 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Missouri
Contact:

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby DaedraQueen » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:17 am

Padre wrote:I'm a master of fitting too many dicks into too small a space ;)
Joke aside, much to my own surprise everything fits into my nightstand drawers! The top one for toys, and the bottom one for lube, accessories, charging cables, rubbers, etc etc -- Not sure what I will do when I get my hands on more, but for now it works :scheming:
The drawers are locked using a (from the outside invisible) magnetic child-proofing lock, you just hold a strong magnet to where the lock is and it snaps open. Very convenient.

Image
Image
Not pictured: A metric heckton of BD stickers, some uninteresting hygiene+equipment stuff, and a truly ridiculous box of rubbers that just doesn't fit the drawers.

Most of the toys pictured are either from Bad Dragon or FunFactory, and (for size reference) the Pretzal is a medium :stick:


Fuuuu that pretzal is stunning
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade


❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
User avatar
Padre
Posts: 367
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:47 am
Gender: male
Location: Germany

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby Padre » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:27 am

DaedraQueen wrote:
Padre wrote: :words:


Fuuuu that pretzal is stunning


Thank you!! It's got a GITD aqua sloppy seconds (even though it took a lot of trial and error to get it to glow in the first place and I first thought it's missing *cough*), I attempted to photograph it, but my phone does not seem to like such low light conditions :unamused:

Super happy with how the marble turned out, considering I've seen quite a few .... not so fortunate Turquoises!
Image
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
User avatar
spiralcatfox
Posts: 558
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:08 pm
Gender: I'm a nonbinary weenie

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby spiralcatfox » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:44 pm

Padre wrote:I'm a master of fitting too many dicks into too small a space ;)
Joke aside, much to my own surprise everything fits into my nightstand drawers! The top one for toys, and the bottom one for lube, accessories, charging cables, rubbers, etc etc -- Not sure what I will do when I get my hands on more, but for now it works :scheming:
The drawers are locked using a (from the outside invisible) magnetic child-proofing lock, you just hold a strong magnet to where the lock is and it snaps open. Very convenient.

Image
Image
Not pictured: A metric heckton of BD stickers, some uninteresting hygiene+equipment stuff, and a truly ridiculous box of rubbers that just doesn't fit the drawers.

Most of the toys pictured are either from Bad Dragon or FunFactory, and (for size reference) the Pretzal is a medium :stick:


Congrats on your Pretzal, its super pretty <33

That invisible child magnet lock is so genius though. The "key" to your treasure hoard stays on the refrigerator
:misc3: :smile:

Return to “Sharing Experiences”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests