Hazel for Girthy guys.

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
khumpfree

Hazel for Girthy guys.

Postby khumpfree » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:30 pm

I received Hazel this week in nightprowl. This is my first toy from Bad Dragon and I had some serious concerns after I ordered concerning tearing. I am 7 inches in length and 6 inches in circumference exactly, I just wanted to let anyone with similar concerns know that there is nothing to be worried about and that she will handle you fine. She is incredibly tight in a good way and seven inches gets me well beyond the curve (was also a concern). It is nice to have a penetrable that I fit for a change, in fact I even have about an inch that goes unused which gives a nice buffer. She is very well built. So if there is anyone else that is concerned about width you can order with plenty of confidence. As far as sensation it is unreal and better than any of the various human women I've had, which is saying a lot. I have been very surprised.
Neokolzia

Re: Hazel for Girthy guys.

Postby Neokolzia » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:57 pm

I was not as lucky with hazel, but I am girthier at just under 7", and I had tearing with my first use, significant tearing.
khumpfree

Postby khumpfree » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:09 pm

I have to admit, it does feel like I'm at the upper limit for what it can reasonably handle. I would imagine it would be incredibly uncomfortable as well at those sizes.
Neokolzia

Postby Neokolzia » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:54 pm

its tight but I don't mind that, like I said above, I feel like that upper lip is way way to weak, and the triangular design with the sharp angles are just begging for tearing.

Don't get me wrong though 6" is very girthy, but ya I'd say thats the upper limit. Though I do enjoy the penetratables... I just don't know which one appeals to me and can handle me saddly xD only other one I really like is Natasha
Canadian Beaver

Postby Canadian Beaver » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:04 pm

I'm about the same girth at 6 inches. I know this post is on hazel but does any one have exp with Janine?
Gabriel

Postby Gabriel » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:09 am

I have the same question, Canadian Beaver. Could someone help us out?
DarkStealth709

Postby DarkStealth709 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:27 pm

I can't say have loads of experience with Janine but I'm 7.5" length and 6.5 " girth and Janine seems to be holding up rather well. I haven't noticed any tears...yet but I'm sure if I'm not too rough with her shell be ok :stick: . I must say though Janine does feel rather good but can be a bit noisy.
“I’d scratch till every square inch of me was bloody and raw but it’s no use...…This maddening itch, like maggots festering under my skin, is always there, out of reach. We’re all the same. We are all made of blood and bone. The difference lies underneath. The reason I am standing here is because long ago this great endeavor, this way of life, got under my skin... And ever since, I’ve been scratching away, clawing furiously for every last bloody pound.
MechaMoose
Gender: Biologically male, internally hermaphroditic. What are you looking for, honey?

Postby MechaMoose » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:25 pm

I'm 6"+ around, and the BD toys I have so far are boa-constrictors.

Soo eff'in tight. I wish the material was softer. I have many other ona-products which are much more pleasant to use.

(Sorry, I love BD products, but your penetrables are built for smaller folks)

- MM
Big. Furry. Pansexual. Pagan. Girl(ish).
B5 cvdv e+ f g k+ m q+ r s- t+ w

"I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:45 pm

Thought I would ask since I thought of buying a Hazel. The curved entrance is the part that excites me about her. But it worries me too. Since I'm uncut, i have this string that goes from the head to the foreskin. Does anybody know if the curved part will be uncomfortable with this?
Kyvinaria

Postby Kyvinaria » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:39 pm

Scorpio wrote:Thought I would ask since I thought of buying a Hazel. The curved entrance is the part that excites me about her. But it worries me too. Since I'm uncut, i have this string that goes from the head to the foreskin. Does anybody know if the curved part will be uncomfortable with this?

I too am uncut (6.25" in girth) and have no issues with the curved entrance at all! While the curved passage does take some getting used to, once you figure out how you like it oriented it's verrrrry nice :D

The "string" you're talking about is your Frenulum (well, your penile frenulum anyway). As long as you use enough lubricant you'll be just fine.
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:28 pm

Thank you (always wondered what that part was called :) )
All left then is to wait and see if I can get mine in black with arctic blue labias. Curse you weekends. But I'm sure it will be worth the time.
comatosekitty

Postby comatosekitty » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:07 pm

This thread is pretty hot XD yeah no, but it's a damn shame that the toys rip so easily especially for the price. :p

Return to “Sharing Experiences”