Dragon mouth durability

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Art Vandelay

Dragon mouth durability

Postby Art Vandelay » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:44 pm

These are new enough that I can't seem to find anything about their durability, and I want one of these. Anyone have any experience with this yet?
Surburb

Re: Dragon mouth durability

Postby Surburb » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:38 pm

Just bought one of these, should be arriving next Tuesday, hopefully someone posts here that has test driven it so far.
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:13 pm

My boyfriend has tested both muzzles and they have done just fine! My boyfriend liked the dragoness better so he is keeping that one and selling the other! But he has really given the dragoness a fun for her money and she is doing great!~ Highly recommend both! We are only selling the dragon to help my mom but hopefully he will fine a good and loving home!
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
indenial21

Postby indenial21 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:34 am

I have the dragon muzzle, and I wouldn't worry about the durability. The entire thing is huge and bulky, and that makes it resistant to pretty much anything you want to use it for.

Code: Select all

break;
LittleLycan

Postby LittleLycan » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:11 pm

I bought a Dragoness muzzle and it makes me horny like hell.
First time use was so fucking awesome and I was able to take her all the way through. :smile:
Im a little worried about durability but i just have to take it slow and carefully. :fap:
would buy her a second time :stick:
Nasa

Postby Nasa » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:08 am

Recently got and played a bunch with a dragoness muzzle of my own. And... She's just as durable as any other Bad Dragon Penetrable. Like any of the toys it has it's stress areas,in this case the corners of the mouth. The thickness counter's this some but as long as you don't try to ram down the hardest rod you can find or try to reenact multi-penetration scenes with it's it'll be fine. :stick:

While I can say that my dragoness muzzle developed a tiny tear in one corner of her mouth, I blame myself for not giving it time to recover from the previous use, about ten minutes before. Treat it well and you'll both go far. :hawaaaafap: Definitely a toy to get.
Conrad

Postby Conrad » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:35 am

The corner of the lip on the Dragoness does tend to tear it seems. Mine busted after a couple of spaced-out uses (with ample lubrication, I might add.) It's only minor, but still disappointing to see.

The Dragon on the other hand is built like a cinderblock. With far less of a 'stress-point' to him. He's a sturdy bloke!
Toy Count: 44
Silber

Postby Silber » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:40 pm

if the dragon muzzle has the same tearing issues the dragoness has, rather than warning you i could post photos that would bring a tear to your eye XD
my poor dragoness has been retired, even if i am careful not to tear her more she is torn open to the point its too loose to truly enjoy it.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”