Teeny Weenie Muzzles = Clitoral Penetration

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
User avatar
Chibity
Posts: 5601
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:44 pm
Gender: Fwemale
Location: Canuck
Contact:

Re: Teeny Weenie Muzzles = Clitoral Penetration

Postby Chibity » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:02 pm

Yeah, the length that you see my finger going into the toy is as far as it can go. It's enough to be noticeable and fun to play around with as a mouth, but the hole does not go all the way through. That's a really great idea, though oUo I'm sure even affixing a vibration to the back or top of the muzzle would be enough to get a really fun effect.
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
User avatar
Samson
Posts: 4037
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:04 am
Gender: Trans Male
Location: USA

Re: Teeny Weenie Muzzles = Clitoral Penetration

Postby Samson » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:06 pm

Well there is this idea in the labs if we are talking about vibes. https://labs.bad-dragon.com/idea/view/1158
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
User avatar
Rin
Posts: 1158
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:03 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: Teeny Weenie Muzzles = Clitoral Penetration

Postby Rin » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:31 pm

Samson wrote:Just excited because yay something I can use as a sleeve. Bless teeny weenies.

Indeed! Much as I love being a lady, there shall always be the faint disappointment that, at best, I could only ever use a sleeve on my dildos (which I still honestly intend to do someday because it sounds hot as fuck). Never occurred to me to try my teeny Dragoness Muzzle.

My only concern is the fact that my clit is pretty small and fairly well buried. :psyduck: Hopefully it'll still work.
Female/30/Bisexual
User avatar
Jasmine
Posts: 2253
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 7:06 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Teeny Weenie Muzzles = Clitoral Penetration

Postby Jasmine » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:10 pm

Rin wrote:
Samson wrote:Just excited because yay something I can use as a sleeve. Bless teeny weenies.

Indeed! Much as I love being a lady, there shall always be the faint disappointment that, at best, I could only ever use a sleeve on my dildos (which I still honestly intend to do someday because it sounds hot as fuck). Never occurred to me to try my teeny Dragoness Muzzle.

My only concern is the fact that my clit is pretty small and fairly well buried. :psyduck: Hopefully it'll still work.


I'd imagine rubbing against the hood of the clit would be fantastic either way. I know my actual clitoris itself doesn't get much direct stimulation because it hurts 99% of the time.

I've had my partner use his Janine while I've clamped it between my thighs :smile: That was fun. So yeah, Rin, you could totally use a toy on a toy in that position for an interesting show.
ImageImage
Avatar designed by Chibity
User avatar
Rin
Posts: 1158
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:03 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: Teeny Weenie Muzzles = Clitoral Penetration

Postby Rin » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:24 pm

Jasmine wrote:
Rin wrote:
Samson wrote:Just excited because yay something I can use as a sleeve. Bless teeny weenies.

Indeed! Much as I love being a lady, there shall always be the faint disappointment that, at best, I could only ever use a sleeve on my dildos (which I still honestly intend to do someday because it sounds hot as fuck). Never occurred to me to try my teeny Dragoness Muzzle.

My only concern is the fact that my clit is pretty small and fairly well buried. :psyduck: Hopefully it'll still work.


I'd imagine rubbing against the hood of the clit would be fantastic either way. I know my actual clitoris itself doesn't get much direct stimulation because it hurts 99% of the time.

I've had my partner use his Janine while I've clamped it between my thighs :smile: That was fun. So yeah, Rin, you could totally use a toy on a toy in that position for an interesting show.

Hmm. Never thought of that. I'll have to keep it in mind should I gain a partner.
Female/30/Bisexual
User avatar
ShleaTheKinky
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 5:48 pm
Gender: Female/mated

Re: Teeny Weenie Muzzles = Clitoral Penetration

Postby ShleaTheKinky » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:39 pm

Chibity wrote:
ShleaTheKinky wrote:And to think that I was only using my Dragoness muzzle teenie as a finger puppet :shock: I am totally trying this. Bless you for this post. :lol:


You're welcome! It seems quite a few ladies are hunting down the Dragoness muzzle because of this silly idea of mine >D;; I'd love to hear whether or not it worked for you, because it sure as heck still works for me.

Also had another person mention that the male Dragon muzzle doesn't work as well because of the teeth and there being far less of a hole to slip against.


I gave this little idea a try the other night and goodness I LOVED it! Who would have thought such a little thing could be so dang pleasurable, I think half of it is wonderfulness is :stick: the fantasy of a tiny dragon licking at my nether regions! Any girl who is lucky enough to get a Dragoness teenie must try this! I was excited when I also got a Dragon muzzle teenie in my next pack…but sadly he doesn't work as well as the Dragoness teenie. She just has a deeper mouth. The Dragon's teeth make it hard to get that same pleasure that can be achieved with the Dragoness. Overall this is a wonderful idea! I seriously had so much fun with this! Thank you for posting this!! haha!
Just your everyday printmaking junkie and dildo hoarder!
User avatar
Chibity
Posts: 5601
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:44 pm
Gender: Fwemale
Location: Canuck
Contact:

Re: Teeny Weenie Muzzles = Clitoral Penetration

Postby Chibity » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:17 pm

Decided to remark on the main post that the Dragoness muzzle seems to be the sole teeny weenie capable of getting just the right sensation, since she's the only one that really has any sort of entrance and moving lips. Thanks so much from everyone else who gave the other model(s) an attempt. Failure or not, at least we now know what works~
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
User avatar
Queerdeer
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:46 pm
Gender: Transguy

Re: Teeny Weenie Muzzles = Clitoral Penetration

Postby Queerdeer » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:43 pm

Oh nice , I def wanna get a teenie muzzle now , regardless of the color :oops: , I did a thing with a dukebutt teenie at some point , I just hollowed out the lil thing and used it as a mini fleshlight , it was pretty firm , but it worked okay.
Attachments
fleshlight.JPG
User avatar
Samson
Posts: 4037
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:04 am
Gender: Trans Male
Location: USA

Re: Teeny Weenie Muzzles = Clitoral Penetration

Postby Samson » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:47 pm

What did you use to hollow it?
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
User avatar
Queerdeer
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:46 pm
Gender: Transguy

Re: Teeny Weenie Muzzles = Clitoral Penetration

Postby Queerdeer » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:51 pm

Samson wrote:What did you use to hollow it?


Used what I had around , a pencil , some scissors :p be creative !
User avatar
Rin
Posts: 1158
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:03 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: Teeny Weenie Muzzles = Clitoral Penetration

Postby Rin » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:09 am

Queerdeer wrote:
Samson wrote:What did you use to hollow it?


Used what I had around , a pencil , some scissors :p be creative !

Oh snap, I think I may have found a use for that ice pick in my silverware drawer! :D
Female/30/Bisexual
User avatar
Samson
Posts: 4037
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:04 am
Gender: Trans Male
Location: USA

Re: Teeny Weenie Muzzles = Clitoral Penetration

Postby Samson » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:32 am

Are they like... a harder silicone then? Idk I worry I would completely tear it up if it was softer.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
User avatar
Rin
Posts: 1158
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:03 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: Teeny Weenie Muzzles = Clitoral Penetration

Postby Rin » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:40 am

Samson wrote:Are they like... a harder silicone then? Idk I worry I would completely tear it up if it was softer.

From what I can tell they're basically an 8/firm, but they're so tiny that they're still fairly soft.
Female/30/Bisexual
User avatar
Samson
Posts: 4037
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:04 am
Gender: Trans Male
Location: USA

Re: Teeny Weenie Muzzles = Clitoral Penetration

Postby Samson » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:14 am

Never owned any, so I just thought they were made with extra silicone they had from pours, meaning the colors could be random.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
User avatar
Chibity
Posts: 5601
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:44 pm
Gender: Fwemale
Location: Canuck
Contact:

Re: Teeny Weenie Muzzles = Clitoral Penetration

Postby Chibity » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:02 pm

Yeah, in your hands they really feel like softs (or extra softs! My little Cole is sooo floppy with his tiny root). But I wouldn't be surprised if they were actually made with the firm silicone. Otherwise, they'd probably melt in your hand from being so small/soft xD (Not really, but just imagine it)
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
User avatar
Samson
Posts: 4037
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:04 am
Gender: Trans Male
Location: USA

Re: Teeny Weenie Muzzles = Clitoral Penetration

Postby Samson » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:13 pm

Let's just say.. I haven't had luck with the dragon muzzle yet.
He is fun to just hold and squish though.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
User avatar
AlphaBlue
Posts: 4282
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:30 am
Gender: Male

Re: Teeny Weenie Muzzles = Clitoral Penetration

Postby AlphaBlue » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:21 pm

Definitely makes sense that they'd be made with firm since they're so tiny. I mean the same is true for very large toys feeling more firm with soft or medium.

On another random note regarding the Muzzles, does anyone else here see the nostrils as squinted eyes? I seriously can't stop myself from seeing them that way :psyduck: not that it's a bad thing, it's just kind of like those illusion puzzles. Once you see the image you just can't unsee it.
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
User avatar
Chibity
Posts: 5601
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:44 pm
Gender: Fwemale
Location: Canuck
Contact:

Re: Teeny Weenie Muzzles = Clitoral Penetration

Postby Chibity » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:24 pm

AlphaBlue wrote:On another random note regarding the Muzzles, does anyone else here see the nostrils as squinted eyes? I seriously can't stop myself from seeing them that way :psyduck: not that it's a bad thing, it's just kind of like those illusion puzzles. Once you see the image you just can't unsee it.


You say that, and all I can think of is Ahuizotl's weird-ass head shape from MLP:FiM xD

Image
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
User avatar
AlphaBlue
Posts: 4282
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:30 am
Gender: Male

Re: Teeny Weenie Muzzles = Clitoral Penetration

Postby AlphaBlue » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:30 pm

Haha and somehow that's exactly how I see it...I dunno, I think I just see it more of a serpent than a dragon muzzle? That is pretty creepy though lol
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
User avatar
Jakkie
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:27 am
Gender: Female

Re: Teeny Weenie Muzzles = Clitoral Penetration

Postby Jakkie » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:57 am

Whoa, this is so cool. I have an embarrassingly large clit, so this would work really well. Well, if it fits :oops:
ImageImageImageImage
Jakkie wrote:Bootyholes are fickle creatures. You must wine and dine the bootyhole, get it to relax. Be patient with the bootyhole.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests