first toy and lots of use!

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Vampyrum

first toy and lots of use!

Postby Vampyrum » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:40 pm

Alrighty, so I got myself a Mary, who came in just the other day.
And holy crap is she amazing. Since it was my first toy (period, let alone BD), I had no idea what to expect, and hot damn does it deliver.
I sneak in time with that little (surprisingly large!) beauty with a shower, which makes it pleasantly easy to get that initial rinse clean taken care of. (at least, with the shower head I have) I only wish I had more time to play!

Oh! Also, I don't know if it's been pointed out, but I have a small micro-fiber towel, and I'm not sure if it's that fact, or just luck, but it helps dry it off with significantly less of those pesky fibers and dust stuff that normal towels leave.

Haha, anyway, my mind is pleasantly blown. :stick: Anybody else remember their first BD arrival?
* Mary the Anthro Mare (country orange)
* Spritz the Seadragon (custom fade - Shiny Gardevoir themed)
Chibity

Re: first toy and lots of use!

Postby Chibity » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:50 pm

Ahaha, my first BD toy was a one-size Terra, and to this day he's still the most challenging toy for me. I guess back then I just didn't know what a 6.5" long shaft with a 2.5" diameter knot would be like! Basically, really big. And more particularly because I'm more of a vaginal person, so that has its limits.

I do remember taking him out of the box and almost falling back a little. Took quite some time before I could come to enjoy the size of it, and even now, I mostly enjoy the first half of him rather than that really stretchy knot. But yeah... my next few orders were small sizes. :stick:
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
MilesLupine

Postby MilesLupine » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:43 am

My first toy was a Medium David and the numbers sound so much smaller than what the thing really was o-o First attempt at using was a bit rough since was not used to that girth at all. Barely was able to take the shaft of the thing. Took like a week before I took the knot for the first time and over a month before I could take it consistently. Odd how that took me so long but adapting to a Finrir XL took a bit less time for the knot, as in 3 days of use.
Lyrics fitting my mood/are inspiring: From Chemical Interference by Dragonforce
"I am what I choose to be, I lose grip on reality
And I have nothing to atone
All your morals thrown in vain, I know my pleasure is my pain
But I'm gonna make it on my own."
Image Arts and more arts.
Tachyon1

Postby Tachyon1 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:31 pm

My first was the Mary Anthro Mare and after first use, it made my existing Fleshlight Alien obsolete. I still have it but haven't used it in weeks. I just love how it feels and the quality material is really astounding. A really great toy.
shellerfly

Postby shellerfly » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:31 pm

My first bad dragon order was a medium Xar (5) after repeatedly measuring my existing toys I was pretty sure I knew what to expect and as luck would have it, it's exactly what I wanted. That order was in september, I've already ordered a small Crackers bought a Mary for my boyfriend, and I have two more on my wish list. BD is dangerous stuff, I can see why some people have such large collections.
Image Adorable pixel art by ChibityImage
AbhorredAbsence

Postby AbhorredAbsence » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:36 am

My first BD toy was a small Winston, like 2-3 years ago. He was a birthday present. :3 I don't really use him as much anymore, mainly just for warming up anally. He's so tiny compared to everything else!

After that I think was my fiance's Janine and the cocksheath (previous release, not the current one) both of which he never uses. xD
Attachments
IMG_20141212_025924231_HDR.jpg
Willow

Postby Willow » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:30 pm

A medium Chance (unflared) was first toy and loved every minute and every inch of him. Such glee when I hilted him. Never looked back.
As for penetratables, Mary was my first. Another equine to my family... she is just fucking awesome. I know exactly what people are talking about when they mention her. Eager to please... and she does in spades.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Winged_coyote

Postby Winged_coyote » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:14 pm

Just got my first BD toy today, and only my second toy ever, a small Spritz, purchased (after a year or so of coming to the site and window-shopping,) because he was on sale. He's a little softer than I had imagined medium firmness would be, but that's not a bad thing. Work sucked, because all I wanted to do was get home to the toy I knew would be waiting on my doorstep. I was not disappointed.
Owned: Small Spritz the Seadragon in green/ glow-in-the-dark purple.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”