My first try at cumlube

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Zephic

My first try at cumlube

Postby Zephic » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:54 pm

only my fifth BD toy later and I -finally- manage to get around to trying some cumlube with use. I must say, to quote sir hammerlock from borderlands 2, I was "slightly underwhelmed" by the size of the bottle itself, but oh well.

to start off, I slightly played with it for a little bit, squeezing it out and watching it go back in. heh. Well that was an omen for things to come, when I usually toy, it's in the dark and completely blind, so I don't bother to see, just to feel what I am doing. Canola oil is fairly simple when it comes to being a liquid and all that, nothing like cumlube, and in retrospect, I am so glad that cumlube doesn't dry the real thing.

so my first time with tabby, I tried to apply some lube to her labia, the thing is, I forgot that cumlube recedes back into the bottle if it's not capped or manually pulled off. I ended up splattering more lube on me than actually getting inside of tabby.

this moment of not figuring out how to use cumlube ended up causing me to make a mess for the next three tries until I finally managed to get some idea of how to properly get cumlube into my girls.

==the verdict: a pain in the ass to figure out, but otherwise, YES!

cumlube is certainly more slick than canola oil is, quite an experience I must say, and no more evident during my use with tabby.
MilesLupine

Re: My first try at cumlube

Postby MilesLupine » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:06 pm

I definitely agree with it being odd stuff to figure out at first but being quite good. Had a few incidents myself where go to apply some lube only to have what I got out of the bottle more or less all go back into it ^^;
Lyrics fitting my mood/are inspiring: From Chemical Interference by Dragonforce
"I am what I choose to be, I lose grip on reality
And I have nothing to atone
All your morals thrown in vain, I know my pleasure is my pain
But I'm gonna make it on my own."
Image Arts and more arts.
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:12 pm

Alright, now I'm totally positive that I got a bad batch, because mine simply doesn't do that... at all o__O;; Way too liquidy to seep back into the bottle. Though it is a bit stringy, and it serves its general purpose.
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
MilesLupine

Postby MilesLupine » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:17 pm

Chibity, out of curiosity is it the old or new formula that you have? Did notice the first time I got the stuff, back when it was old formula, it was a lot less thick compared to the new one.
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:22 pm

MilesLupine wrote:Chibity, out of curiosity is it the old or new formula that you have? Did notice the first time I got the stuff, back when it was old formula, it was a lot less thick compared to the new one.

It's the new foruma, a batch from an order during the Labor Day sale. I know its the new formula because of the ingredients list.

I have a second bottle from a Black Friday purchase as well, but I won't be opening it until I'm done with the first. Hopefully it'll be better than the first.
ImageImage Image
MilesLupine

Postby MilesLupine » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:31 pm

Chibity wrote:It's the new foruma, a batch from an order during the Labor Day sale. I know its the new formula because of the ingredients list.

I have a second bottle from a Black Friday purchase as well, but I won't be opening it until I'm done with the first. Hopefully it'll be better than the first.

Hopefully it was just a dud with that batch then :psyduck: Best of luck with the new bottle when it is time to crack it open!
Irla

Postby Irla » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:44 pm

Chibity wrote:Alright, now I'm totally positive that I got a bad batch, because mine simply doesn't do that... at all o__O;; Way too liquidy to seep back into the bottle. Though it is a bit stringy, and it serves its general purpose.

Do you shake the bottle before use? Not that my cumlube has gotten more liquid when I forget to shake it, but maybe if it stands around for a while the stuff that makes it thick sinks to the bottom.
F/21/pansexual/furry (kind of)/fetishist/butt-slut/actually not super sexual
Owned toys list, and wishlist
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:36 am

that stuff is crazy... should be called "Crazy Lube" :laugh:

gets sucked back up into the bottle if it isn't snapped shut, but on the bright side if it starts to drip you have longer to catch it before it ends up on the floor!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:41 am

Irla wrote:Do you shake the bottle before use? Not that my cumlube has gotten more liquid when I forget to shake it, but maybe if it stands around for a while the stuff that makes it thick sinks to the bottom.

I do shake it before every use, and it also sits in my drawer on a non-designated side, so it's never sitting around in the same position all the time (like on its base). I did get this batch just a couple months ago and its been the same consistency since the beginning, so I think it's just how it is. It's also still about 3/4 full, sooo, maybe I should just start using it in bigger, funner doses so I can get through to the next bottle sooner.
ImageImage Image
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:59 am

Mine has a habit of both being really thin and drippy (like it says about 2 seconds for it to run the length of a medium toy and pool around the floor) and also fly back into the bottle if I stop squeezing. I usually just grab the "thread" of lube as soon as it hits the toy and use my hand to keep it from getting on the floor then using my other hand to snap the lid shut and then yank the bottle into the air a few times to make the string thinner til it disappears.
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
LashsPet

Postby LashsPet » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:15 pm

Chibity wrote:Alright, now I'm totally positive that I got a bad batch, because mine simply doesn't do that... at all o__O;; Way too liquidy to seep back into the bottle. Though it is a bit stringy, and it serves its general purpose.

My lube and my friends is the same way! At first mine started out very thick and fun, but towards the end it was watery. It kept slick but was a pain to lube up anything! D: I don't know if this is due to being at the end of the bottle, or got water in somehow.
19/f/taken
Waiting on ~
Small Tongue
Mini Flint

Currently own ~
Medium Sleipnir- Natural
Medium Moko- Galaxy
Large Werewolf- Lunar Guardian
Medium Wolfdragon- Halloween Black
Small Xenogon- Rogue
Mini Earth Dragon- Rogue
Medium Luka- Rogue
Terra- Frakenpour
Small Gryphon- Rouge
Mini Sleipnir- Krampus Touch
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:07 am

LashsPet wrote:At first mine started out very thick and fun, but towards the end it was watery. It kept slick but was a pain to lube up anything! D: I don't know if this is due to being at the end of the bottle, or got water in somehow.

could have got some water into it.
those bottles don't seal very well in my experience... had them on there side when I first got em and they leaked everywhere :psyduck:, so I'd imagine water could get in just as easily.
Silenttox

Postby Silenttox » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:11 am

What we like to do with the cumlube is to mix it in with Passion lube. It still creates that awesome cumlube experience, but you get a loooot more of it and it works just as well. It also comes in convenient pump bottles
LeoninJesterXII

Postby LeoninJesterXII » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:26 pm

If I don't close the rocking lid on my bottle after applying and pull it away, it will just keep pulling lube out of the bottle.
indenial21

Postby indenial21 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:59 pm

From my experience, exposure to sunlight is the biggest thing that ruins cumlube. Somehow, it causes it to lose its texture and become watery.

Code: Select all

break;
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:22 pm

indenial21 wrote:

From my experience, exposure to sunlight is the biggest thing that ruins cumlube. Somehow, it causes it to lose its texture and become watery.

Mine is the exact same way and I keep mine in a chest, never had any exposure to sunlight at all. Mine is super drippy and watery, it just drips off the toy and won't even stay on long enough for me to actually use. This was the bottle I got with my Nox from the labor day sale, I have another bottle I never opened up that I got around the end of October with a flop I bought. I'm tempted just to throw away the open bottle I have now, it's simply awful, I don't know if the new bottle I have is any better.
Amahn

Postby Amahn » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:03 pm

The first bottle I had was perfect when I opened it, but then I let it sit for a few months when it was half used and got super watery and useless. Don't know if they just have a short shelf life after being opened or if I stored it poorly, plus it was summer and hot and I don't use AC so maybe that played a factor.
I got a 9 pack (8+1 free) in pre black friday plus they sent 1 bottle with each of my CT toys for a total of 11 bottles (1.5 gone already). I'm keeping the extras sealed tight and stored in a closet hoping none of them go south before its their time to be used.
Own:
BD:
Medium Nova 5 - CT/SC, XL Winston 3, XL Clayton 5
EE:
Silver Plug - Soft/Firm Split, Monster Buck 1.0 - Medium

Wish List:
XL Moko/Luka, Large/XL Nox, Maybe a rump (snowball?).
Samson

Postby Samson » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:39 pm

I was thinking about getting a pack, but yeah... I worry about it going bad before I can use it all. :?
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:30 pm

I would think they should be fine if left sealed... at least I hope :?
Tachyon1

Postby Tachyon1 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:00 am

Having used the cumlube myself, I would say it does add to the experience see it come out of myself after having many anal orgasms. It is also virtually tasteless, no irritations on my skin, no irritation when in use, hardly any smell. It also doesn't stain my sheets either.

However, it does have some downsides for me. At least in my room, must not be very humid as the cumlube on its own tends to dry fast so I would have to use it with some additional water, use much more, or with another water-based lubricant to keep it moist. Also, the stringyness of it can be sometimes frustrating.

Furthermore, after getting creampied, the cleanup after can be a challenge if I used a lot in my toys because of the stringyness of it so I would have to have some paper towels on stand-by after. And if I leave it to dry up on my toys, it does leave crust of the white pigment which is easily removed when washing it with warm water.

As for storing it, I just keep in a cupboard that I have in my room.

I would like to try out the clear version of it to see if there is any difference at all other than the lack of the colouring...

Would be nice to see if the bottle options had larger sizes.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”