What are your size limits?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
LadieSadie

What are your size limits?

Postby LadieSadie » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:28 am

For size queens, newbies, intermediate, and experienced folks alike. What are your length and girth limits when it comes to dongs and plugs? What used to be your limits? Vaginal and anal? With what toy are you pushing your limits now?

For me it's currently 7" length both vaginally and anally, and ~2.1" width (diameter) vaginally and anally.
Chibity

Re: What are your size limits?

Postby Chibity » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:52 am

For me, my limits at the moment are:

Vaginally: 6.5" long, 2.5" wide. - Onesize Terra the Wyvern
Anally: 6.5" long, 2.1" wide - Medium Nox the Night Drake.

I don't think I'm going to improve far from that, though. I don't want to overstretch my front, and my back seems to be... in a state of repair that simply isn't repairing. So Nox was the furthest I ever got, but I might have to quit anal altogether or get something really small and soft for the occasional play. Everything hurts, everything bleeds. :/
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
shellerfly

Postby shellerfly » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:33 am

I used to only be able to fit about 4 inches deep and about 1 3/4 inches in diameter. I would rip every time I had sex with my boyfriend and bleed if I got overzealous when masturbating. I was totally fine with my masturbation routine, but my boyfriend encouraged me to do it more often so I'd hopefully stretch out a little more. I'd been so focused on just kegels and not stretching.

skip forward a years and I can do 1.5" diameter/4.5" long anally with a short warmup and about 2.6" diameter and 6" maybe 7" deep vaginally depending on what mood my vagina's in that day.
Image Adorable pixel art by ChibityImage
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:57 pm

hmm

well I can take my medium bruisers knot fairly easily, so I'd say about 3" at my enterance, and just the other day managed to take my large chance past the second sphincter, so tapering to just over 2" a bit deeper.
and id say about 10" deep.

Chibity wrote:I might have to quit anal altogether or get something really small and soft for the occasional play. Everything hurts, everything bleeds. :/

that tends to happen when areas back there are adjusting to new limits.
your poking and rubbing at tender membranes that probably arent used to being poked or rubbed(yet).
just take it easy, I've gotten a bit carried away a few times and ended up sore for a while... but it's always passed.
also... more lube is almost never a bad thing. :stick:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
MilesLupine

Postby MilesLupine » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:18 pm

Let's see, know roughly 3.5" girth and 9.2"+ length. Yeah going off of the measurements of my XL Fenrir for now. Odds are could go deeper though. Looking to push it next year though but not sure exactly how far or how much ^^;
Lyrics fitting my mood/are inspiring: From Chemical Interference by Dragonforce
"I am what I choose to be, I lose grip on reality
And I have nothing to atone
All your morals thrown in vain, I know my pleasure is my pain
But I'm gonna make it on my own."
Image Arts and more arts.
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:45 pm

I used to be able to handle 8 inches in depth. I think it's mostly because my partner back then was well endowed...

Now, it's more like 7-7.5" vaginally in length, and 8.25" in circumference.

Anally, I can do about 7-8" in length, but only like 6-7" in circumference.

I'm working on Medium Flint to get up to 9" vaginally. I'm awaiting my large Orca from EE for width and length training for anal. Until then, I have a medium tailstretcher and large tentacle.
Irla

Postby Irla » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:04 pm

Vaginal: somewhere between 6,5'' and 7'' in length, and the girthiest thing I've been able to fit is a 33 ml pop can (I did it to see if I could fit some of the bigger medium BD toys). I'm not sure if I'd be able to do it again now without stretching a few times first, because I've done a lot less vaginal play than I used to lately, but the biggest thing I use these days is my swamp wyrm with a girth of 2,5'' diameter (7,75'' circumfence).
Anal: I don't know what my limits are for length, because I don't have anything that is too long for me. I have some anal beads that are approximatly 8,5'', but they're very small, so I'm not sure if they count. I can also take all of my medium gryphon at 7,5''. Girth wise I can now take the 2,1'' diameter (6,5'' circumfence) knot of my small breeder effortlessly (after a lot of warm up, that is). I'm taking a break from anal play right now, but after I start up again I would like to try out my medium fenrir, with a diameter of 2,3'' for the knot, but it might be a while before I can take that one.
F/21/pansexual/furry (kind of)/fetishist/butt-slut/actually not super sexual
Owned toys list, and wishlist
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:14 pm

For me about 6.5-7" length and 2.6" diameter. Hoping to work up to over 9" when I get my large Gryphon later and 2.8" when I get a medium Scorn. I know I'm capable of it I just need the right toy for it and a bit of practice ^^ only in the last 2 months have I done anything bigger than 1.6" or so since that's when I started getting into BD.
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:48 pm

Approximately 7.5 is my limit with length and my width varies depending on how cooperative my bits are! :stick:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Samson

Postby Samson » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:55 pm

I've gotten 7" in comfortably so far. Not sure how much more I could take, but I'm just going to stay around that size for now.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Tachyon1

Postby Tachyon1 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:12 pm

Anally -> 15" Length -> Unflared Chance Extra Large, Diameter 3.75" -> 4.0 " -> Doc Johnson Titanmen Ass Servant (Mine actually measured 4.0" instead of the 3.75" as advertised :stick:

Pay day can't come soon enough, I am aching for Nova and Bruiser XL!
AbhorredAbsence

Postby AbhorredAbsence » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:21 pm

So far the longest I've been able to take is 9.75 (medium chance) vaginal and anal. And the most girth would be medium tucker's knot, 2.7 dia 8.5 circ, also vaginal and anal.

I toy pretty equally, frequency-wise, with both holes so yeah. xD But it is a lot easier for me to take things anally, like vaginally I usually have to spend more time warming up. Which I assume is normal?
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:56 pm

AbhorredAbsence wrote:So far the longest I've been able to take is 9.75 (medium chance) vaginal and anal. And the most girth would be medium tucker's knot, 2.7 dia 8.5 circ, also vaginal and anal.

I toy pretty equally, frequency-wise, with both holes so yeah. xD But it is a lot easier for me to take things anally, like vaginally I usually have to spend more time warming up. Which I assume is normal?

100%. It takes me like... 20-30 minutes to warm up enough to maaaaybe orgasm vaginally (that's if my body is having a good day), whereas anally, 4-5 minutes and I'm a pool of limp limbs on the floor.

BTW. I'm jealous of your length capabilities... I need to trade my legacy medium chance for a soft one...

I'm about 40/60, vaginal and anal, respectively.
AbhorredAbsence

Postby AbhorredAbsence » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:28 pm

GreenLeopard87 wrote:100%. It takes me like... 20-30 minutes to warm up enough to maaaaybe orgasm vaginally (that's if my body is having a good day), whereas anally, 4-5 minutes and I'm a pool of limp limbs on the floor.

BTW. I'm jealous of your length capabilities... I need to trade my legacy medium chance for a soft one...

Haha, it still freaks me out a little when I take him all the way. xD Yeah, I really don't know if he's just bending further up there or if I'm just abnormal, prolly a bit of both.

I'm the same with anal. xD Like 5 minutes tops for me to orgasm, as opposed to vaginal's 20ish. Glad I'm not the only one. :D I haven't met many people like that, most of my friends are opposed to the idea of anal.
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:48 pm

AbhorredAbsence wrote:I'm the same with anal. xD Like 5 minutes tops for me to orgasm, as opposed to vaginal's 20ish. Glad I'm not the only one. :D I haven't met many people like that, most of my friends are opposed to the idea of anal.

As a guy I find that really refreshing actually...it's no big secret different things work for different women, but I'd be pretty frustrated if I was with a woman who wasn't getting off and enjoying herself but was missing out because of swearing off anal when that could be the ticket. Though honestly I can pin some of the blame without feeling bad on overzealous guys rushing into anal and making bad/painful first impressions.
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
Conrad

Postby Conrad » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:04 am

Lengthwise? Probably around 14-15" mark. Going by my XL Gryphon and Large Chance. (Chance isn't uncomfortable, even balls deep, sheath included.)

As for girth... I'm still struggling with the XL Gryphon. I can creep about halfway down the knot before he becomes too much. My pucker has plenty of give to it, but not so much deeper in. (And the XL Gryph is somethin' like 60% knot, so I'm trying to force a 12-inch circumference somewhere still really not used to that girth.)

He's scraped and pinched me a couple of times... but slow and steady will win the race! I'm tempted to buy something around the 11-inch mark, like a large Crackers, with girth further up the shaft to stretch me proper.
Toy Count: 44
LadieSadie

Postby LadieSadie » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:18 am

AbhorredAbsence wrote:
GreenLeopard87 wrote:100%. It takes me like... 20-30 minutes to warm up enough to maaaaybe orgasm vaginally (that's if my body is having a good day), whereas anally, 4-5 minutes and I'm a pool of limp limbs on the floor.

Haha, it still freaks me out a little when I take him all the way. xD Yeah, I really don't know if he's just bending further up there or if I'm just abnormal, prolly a bit of both.

I'm the same with anal. xD Like 5 minutes tops for me to orgasm, as opposed to vaginal's 20ish. Glad I'm not the only one. :D I haven't met many people like that, most of my friends are opposed to the idea of anal.

Same here! It's pretty much a guarantee that I'll get off with anal, both play and sex. With vaginal sex it's like a 30% I'll orgasm. -_- So yeah, hooray for anal! XD
Irla

Postby Irla » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:22 am

AbhorredAbsence wrote:So far the longest I've been able to take is 9.75 (medium chance) vaginal and anal. And the most girth would be medium tucker's knot, 2.7 dia 8.5 circ, also vaginal and anal.

For me it's actually the opposite, I have to warm up a lot for anal, but for vaginal I can get big things in there without warming up at all. But, like many others on here, I have a much easier time getting off while doing anal.
F/21/pansexual/furry (kind of)/fetishist/butt-slut/actually not super sexual
Owned toys list, and wishlist
FlashFuschia

Postby FlashFuschia » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:28 am

Oh gosh. I'm not very good with size tbh. I definitely don't fit in with those "size queens who can take an Xl xar no problem".

I can do about 6.1 inches circumference and about 6 (probably less) in length. I even start to get uncomfortable when I have my Anthro Dragon all the way in. I've been able to take my Monster Buck Jr. all the way, but that's probably because it bended around and stuff (since it's so skinny).
Let's go bake some cookies, boys!
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:06 am

Oh my goodness, I am thrilled by all the vagina-owners who prefer the back door! :glomp:

I thought I was weird and one of the few who enjoys anal over vaginal. Gosh, happy tears are welling up in my eyes!!!

IMG_20141223_100517.jpg

Return to “Sharing Experiences”