The Sessions Lounge~

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Rainbow Dasher

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:18 pm

ShadowHawk wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:I pretty much sucked mine into my vag, too. That thing really does need a larger base on it.

Well my medium Fenrir just came in, so hopefully this one doesn't have that problem. I'll get a few sessions in tonight, don't want to walk around with it in until I know it's comfortable. Though I may be able to do that with the new Kelvin I just got, only real difference is the firmness.

Mine is a medium/medium.

The only reason why my large didn't get sucked in, too, is because of his length.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
ShadowHawk

Postby ShadowHawk » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:21 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Mine is a medium/medium.

The only reason why my large didn't get sucked in, too, is because of his length.

Yikes, sounds a bit worrisome. I guess I'll have to work my way up to a large to completely erase the fear of losing him in there. Hopefully I won't size out of it too quickly though, since that may require me to size up some of my other toys too.
Toys owned: Too many to count!
Newtaloo

Postby Newtaloo » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:12 pm

HedonismButt wrote:
Newtaloo wrote: :words:

I just love reading Nox sessions. I started with a medium and I was only slightly more experienced than you with putting stuff up there. I was shocked at how big the medium was but I saw it as a challenge. And boy was it. A month or so later I've pretty well mastered him and my recently purchased small Sleipnir, and now I really want bigger toys. I still remember the first time I got around that fat middle of his. It hurt a little but felt fucking awesome at the same time.

Haha yeah, "it hurt a little but felt fucking awesome at the same time" pretty much describes my whole experience with Nox so far. :stick: But then the next time I go at it, the thing that hurt a little the last time doesn't hurt and I can go further, so I'm definitely looking forward to taking him again. :smile:
25 | Demipansexual | Engaged to the lovely Butterfox
Just a big, fluffy doofus trying to make the world a brighter place. Always happy to meet new friends - feel free to PM me!
ShadowHawk

Postby ShadowHawk » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:16 pm

Got my medium Fenrir and medium Kelvin in today! Kelvin in a 5 really feels a lot better than in a 3, I'm happily bouncing around on him now. I also managed to get a good session in with Fenrir in the shower.

Oh boy, where to start with Fenrir? First off, he was ok vaginally, but I still had the problem of him getting completely sucked up in there, aside from the cumtube. Still, it was a messy but enjoyable experience feeling him shoot his load into me.

Then I tried him anally.

Holy hell, did he feel amazing. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be designating him strictly to anal now, along with my small Fenrir. I lubed up a bit before trying to insert him. Once I felt I was ready, in he went. And let me tell you, he went in quickly. While I had to apply a bit more pressure to get the knot in, he made a delicious popping sound, and gave me a nice, full feeling. I didn't attempt to thrust with him, but pushed him around inside, trying to feel all of those ridges in there. I loved every minute of it, and soon enough, used the syringe one last time to have him spill some more cumlube into me. It was still a bit cold from sitting away from the bath water, but the cold sensation gave me shivers. Once I pulled Fenrir out, which required a little bit of pressure on my end, his load began leaking out of me. There was still a lot though, so I put Kelvin up there after that and toyed for a few more minutes before getting out.

Honestly, I'm just surprised I was able to tie with him on my first try. I guess all that lube made it possible.
Toys owned: Too many to count!
Hailfall

Postby Hailfall » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:46 am

Wow.. so Sleipnir and Scorn are a lot of fun..

I wanted to toy a bit so I grabbed my (S) Flint, (M) Echo, (M) Xar, (M) Scorn and (M) Sleipnir. Seeing I just got the last two new I really wanted to see how far I could go.

I started toying with my Echo, warming up before I took my Flint for a while. Out of curiousity I checked if I could pop Scorns head in, which went swimmingly but because of the angle and squishiness of Scorn I couldn't get the rest in alone so I waited for my bf to come and help me. We went back to Flint thrusting him till my bf grabbed Xar, lubed him up and started thrusting him. That knot feels so awesome going in and out. I decided after that we could try Scorn again and he went in without a hitch, completly! :bugeyed: After thrusting him for a little bit, which felt great I admit. We then grabbed Sleipnir (my bf asking me if I was really sure about it) and *plop* in the head went and the rest followed surprisingly easy until I reached my limit (a bit over 6 inches)..

Wow I did not expect that, Sleipnir is def. one of the biggest that I have tried.. Now I want to see how much bigger I can go haha.. :excited:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:14 pm

Hailfall wrote:Wow.. so Sleipnir and Scorn are a lot of fun..

I wanted to toy a bit so I grabbed my (S) Flint, (M) Echo, (M) Xar, (M) Scorn and (M) Sleipnir. Seeing I just got the last two new I really wanted to see how far I could go.

I started toying with my Echo, warming up before I took my Flint for a while. Out of curiousity I checked if I could pop Scorns head in, which went swimmingly but because of the angle and squishiness of Scorn I couldn't get the rest in alone so I waited for my bf to come and help me. We went back to Flint thrusting him till my bf grabbed Xar, lubed him up and started thrusting him. That knot feels so awesome going in and out. I decided after that we could try Scorn again and he went in without a hitch, completly! :bugeyed: After thrusting him for a little bit, which felt great I admit. We then grabbed Sleipnir (my bf asking me if I was really sure about it) and *plop* in the head went and the rest followed surprisingly easy until I reached my limit (a bit over 6 inches)..

Wow I did not expect that, Sleipnir is def. one of the biggest that I have tried.. Now I want to see how much bigger I can go haha.. :excited:

Bigger toys really can be a lot of fun, can't they? I'd recommend a medium (3) Flint, next, since Scorn is easy for ya. A medium Flint is only .50" larger. A large Nox is the same difference, too, and feels really nice!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Hailfall

Postby Hailfall » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:31 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Bigger toys really can be a lot of fun, can't they? I'd recommend a medium (3) Flint, next, since Scorn is easy for ya. A medium Flint is only .50" larger. A large Nox is the same difference, too, and feels really nice!

Thanks for the tip! I was considering getting either a Medium Flint or a Large Nox actually as a next toy.. Just gotta wait a couple of months hahaha
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:41 pm

Hailfall wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:

Thanks for the tip! I was considering getting either a Medium Flint or a Large Nox actually as a next toy.. Just gotta wait a couple of months hahaha

As someone who has a medium flint and a large nox I'd highly recommend the flint.I love mine a lot, but he's a lot more managable vaginally than a large nox. Easier to thrust, fun to ride, and great to grind. I sometimes find my nox to be too long some days. Both of them are still awesome toys.
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:15 pm

HedonismButt wrote:I just love reading Nox sessions.

Hmm. I think I owe my Nox an apology. I bought a beautiful Emerald Green large Nox in medium firmness about a year ago, and the first time I used him, I sadly didn't enjoy him. I should have known better; my tailhole really doesn't like pointy toys at all. But the color was so pretty, the price was right, and my Manrammer, which was getting old, and old latex cracks, and cracks harbor bacteria, much needed to be replaced.

But today I had a spare hour of the house to myself, so I took a shower, cleaned out, and decided to give the Nox one last chance.

And it was glorious. He slipped right in and belonged there. As a thrusting tool, Nox is amazing. I think I'm in love all over again. He'll never replace my medium Flint, but as a sometime thing, he and my medium Slepnier should start spending a lot of quality time inside me.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:36 pm

Wow, today was the third time I used Trent since I got him...this time, I figured out exactly how to angle him so that his bumpy textures nailed me deep inside at a really good spot...it must also be a nerve or something because while I was cumming hard, my right leg got all tingly and numb. It freaked me out a little bit at first, but it didn't last long, and by the time my session was over, all was normal again. Damn though!
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:43 pm

Vitani wrote:Wow, today was the third time I used Trent since I got him...this time, I figured out exactly how to angle him so that his bumpy textures nailed me deep inside at a really good spot...it must also be a nerve or something because while I was cumming hard, my right leg got all tingly and numb. It freaked me out a little bit at first, but it didn't last long, and by the time my session was over, all was normal again. Damn though!

Reminds me of when I find that certain spot that both feels good and causes pain in my feet :psyduck:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:14 pm

*fans self* I haven been able to toy much due to circumstances but I recently got the big shipment I had been waiting for and it included a lil'vibe sea dragon. I love the color of it, but I found the silicone to be harder than I was used to (and I like firm toys) Plus I was worried about damaging the bullet that came with it so I forwent using the lil'spritz and instead decided to try the bullet on it's own.

... All I can say is :misc2: :misc2: :misc2: . I am one of those unfortunate types that can only really orgasm through clit stim and that usually involves tensing leg muscles and sacrificing a goat. Since getting BD toys, it's been a little easier for me but the bullet. Oh man my lady parts are still singing and sensitive. It's amazing I go from being barely able to feel anything to super sensitive/over sensitive in the the blink of an eye.

I don't know how long the bullet will last as I've read here they have a very poor track record but I think I've found my new fav thing to use while toying. Unfortunately, I don't think I can let the hubby in on this fun simply because of how suddenly sensitive my clit can get and I can just barely use it before becoming a puddle of goo on the bed.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

Layne27

Postby Layne27 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:48 pm

So I just used my Austin for the first time and I figured I'd write about the experience for anyone interested in the model.

I have a mini which is very very small. This has some advantages for everyone tho because Austin can be used in a few unique ways that some other toys may not be able to.

When I started with him everything was very easy and smooth. I could feel his wrinkles around his head even in soft and mini and he had a nice sensation. When I got to the knot that went in smoothly and felt nice as well, somewhat filling but comfortable. He stays knotted in some positions but not others. For example, in a more relaxed position like just laying down he was fine but if i lifted my legs or went to doggy style the narrowing of the vagina pushed him out. After a bit I felt like I wanted more so I brought out Crash to help. I had Austin knotted in me and let Crash's head go to work on my clit. This is always a winner and even better with Austin in. After the first orgasm I felt greedy so while Austin was still in I pushed the shaft of Crash in as well. They're both soft firmness so this worked amazingly!

After this experience I think my mini Austin is great in the following ways:

1) He can be used for kegal exercises. I have some balls for this but they don't do anything for me and aren't fun, but Austin is more appealing and If I stand or go to a position where to tends to slip I can exercise my muscles to keep him in.

2) He can be used wonderfully in tandem with other toys in several ways. You can have him in and another toy stimulating externally, you can have him and another toy both in the vagina or you could use him in anal or vaginal with another toy. I know now I'd like to try him in my bum with another toy being used vaginally.

Austins size makes him (for me) more versatile and a great toy to pair with others! :widesmile:
ddcollector

Postby ddcollector » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:49 pm

I just tried my medium/5 easter colored flint for the first time and was able to sit all the way to the base ...damn thing is incredible ... I love it. It really opened me up and then was able to fit my Tantus Hoss for the first time ... been trying that one off an on for awhile now and finally did it. I had a very nice night :)
Proud owner of 428 dildos, 26 butt plugs, 29 vibrators, 13 cock rings and 6 penetrables
See my collection at https://ddcollector.tumblr.com and https://twitter.com/ddcollector1
flowercrownfox

Postby flowercrownfox » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:03 am

I used my Small/Medium Opal sleipnir a few days ago and meant to post here about it...

Wow oh wow it was so good! I knew I would like it when I purchased it, but nothing could really ready me for how MUCH I loved it.

The Opal color makes it a bit softer than my other Medium toys, but a touch harder than my Softs, and it made for this lovely gummy texture--and a pleasant ride. The head had a lot of give going in, so it wasn't too firm, and the rest of the texture held up wonderfully. It helps to have a partner who gives (and loves to give) a right good time too :excited:

Another thing to add.. We've invented this game, where, we will play video games that are particularly hard and such (Rogue Legacy, Bloodborne, other rougelikes etc.) and while doing so, have our vibrator going and sitting on a toy. Every time we die, the speed gets bumped up, or a setting changed. We then see how long we last :widesmile: It's been great fun... we call it gaming and chill.
Female|24|Pansexual |In a relationship (F)|Artist|Collector|
Feel free to PM me any time! I am often lurking, and love to chat.
Icon by me! I'll sometimes do requests. ;u; PM me if you're interested.
Toy Collection/Review blog: http://foxdenofdicks.tumblr.com
shellerfly

Postby shellerfly » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:59 am

Zaphora wrote:
flowercrownfox wrote:I used my Small/Medium Opal sleipnir a few days ago and meant to post here about it...

Wow oh wow it was so good! I knew I would like it when I purchased it, but nothing could really ready me for how MUCH I loved it.

The Opal color makes it a bit softer than my other Medium toys, but a touch harder than my Softs, and it made for this lovely gummy texture--and a pleasant ride. The head had a lot of give going in, so it wasn't too firm, and the rest of the texture held up wonderfully. It helps to have a partner who gives (and loves to give) a right good time too :excited:

Another thing to add.. We've invented this game, where, we will play video games that are particularly hard and such (Rogue Legacy, Bloodborne, other rougelikes etc.) and while doing so, have our vibrator going and sitting on a toy. Every time we die, the speed gets bumped up, or a setting changed. We then see how long we last :widesmile: It's been great fun... we call it gaming and chill.

Omg lol I'm not the only one who does that xD but my game of choice is resident evil 6 xD mercenary mode xD

Hahaha I also do something similar :laugh:
I don't use a vibe, but I do ride/sit on toys while I play dragon age or assassin's creed. Nice to know there are others!
Image Adorable pixel art by ChibityImage
psibagheera

Postby psibagheera » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:18 am

I'm gonna have to try this when I get my Bruiser and Rex. Now which game??
psibagheera

Postby psibagheera » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:29 pm

PC Master Race almost 400 games on Steam.
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:03 pm

Had a session with my EE Orc and Android earlier and... woah. Woah.

It's early days, but I think the Orc may just be my new favourite thrusting toy. The printer texture on him is intense, and the ridge of the head and bumps along the top of the shaft do wonderful things to my g-spot like no other toy has in the past. Really glad I got him in medium firmness, as it's just perfect. I'm eager for my next playtime with him already. :smile:

The Android is an amazing riding toy - long enough that I don't get tired out so quickly from having to dip so low on each thrust, and thick enough for a very pleasant stretch. EE aren't kidding when they say it's best enjoyed in soft - the texture on it is very, very noticeable in use.

Great first impressions from both these toys! :widesmile:
Crazyguy1990

Postby Crazyguy1990 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:30 am

:excited: Guh. :blush: Buh...
Holy... Just had a 15 minute session with my new Nox, and wow.
I don't think I've orgasmed so quickly with any BD toy as quickly as I just did. :nomnom:
He's just the right length to hit my prostate, and the smooth tip and soft, gummy-ish feel of him both in my hand and in my tailhole meant it felt like he was gliding inside of me...
So, with my face down, rear raised, and Nox going in and out smoothly and gently, I climaxed without eveb expecting to, and so quietly, too.
Honestly, he might be one of the best toys I've ever used.
I'm actually tearing up a little writing this, because it just felt that good. :blush:
29/M/Bi/ Prefers 2 inch diameter, 7 inches long and up.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”