The Sessions Lounge~

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Idra

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby Idra » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:30 am

BorisLover wrote:
Idra wrote:
BorisLover wrote:Had another session, this time just a romantic bath date with Pretzal

What firmness is your Pretzal in? I have mine in 5 and it's wiggly, but it doesn't really ever feel like it's squirming of its own accord. Sounds like an interesting (and fun) sensation!

Mines 3. I definitely want to get a 5 in the future though because I think itll go in easier haha.

I can attest that Pretzal in 5 does go in fairly easily, although you do have to work with the curve (it can still buckle instead of slip in if you're angled wrong on the curve, but I suspect that'd be true of all firmnesses for Pretzal). I've never had to make more than an adjustment or two to get it in, though, and once it's in it stays in pretty well. It's partly the length, with Pretzal being longer, but I've had my small Clayton be more difficult to get to stay put than my Pretzal. YMMV though, obviously! I'm finding out that in general I prefer firmer toys. So while I like my medium Pretzal in 5, if I got a small Pretzal eventually, it'd be in 8 xD
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:21 am

Even though it's really warm here due to the heatwave but I still had that deep crave for a session.
This time I wanted to focus on tackling small Sleipnir, so my warm-up team was just small Trent and small Scorn.
During the start I never really inserted Trent much, just slowly rub against him with the odd insertion. I then moved onto Scorn, he went in fine but I couldn't really take him all in without pressured pain, that made me slightly think I wouldn't be able to take Sleipnir.
I messed around with Scorn for a bit and went back to Trent for a while.
Now onto Sleipnir, I always had the issue with the pressure from his head, my body kind of hates it. I sat there and heavily lubed him up and placed him on the bed, I lean over one of my large plushes (has become a thing now, I get better enjoyment out of it. Hugging one of my plushes, missionary-like style)
I spent time holding shaft trying to get him in, I made him too slippery! :laugh: I held more up towards the head and he finally popped in, as usual the pain was there so I pulled him back out. I didn't want to give up as I had that deep crave, so I tried again and again, my body slowly getting used to it. Then all the sudden I almost taken the full length (how he has the plate looking part towards the bottom, I was roughly on the middle plate) :bugeyed:
I was surprised at first that my body just let it go in so quick and smooth, once over the awkward area it's just smooth.
Then I just spent the rest of the session enjoying him, not much else to say there.

Good things that happened: Sleipnir is almost tackled.

What to work on: Scorn and fully taking Sleipnir and try a different position if I can.

:excited: Pretty happy now, he was enjoyable
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:09 am

So...things I learned from today's session:
    Spritz is a very good warm-up toy, especially in a small.
    Trent is...very filling :widesmile: Smoother than I expected, but very enjoyable.
    I can now get the head of my medium Apollo in!
    Good lord is that intense.

Overall, glad that I gotten somewhere with using Apollo, but I might take the advice of getting one in a 5. It is...VERY, Aggressively unyielding and while that was pretty intense, I don't think I am gonna be able to do anything at least until Friday.
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:12 am

I've been reaching for my mini (5) Clayton a lot lately. Not only is the coloration pretty to me, but he's great for warmup and an even better shower buddy! I took him in the shower and thrust so hard and fast. The texture was like a massage, and my g-spot actually got some stimulation, so it was enough to practically come. I really like mini Clayton! He's probably in reach for most people and just feels great!
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:40 am

Zaphora wrote:Ok so I got to borrow a lovely 3 firmness crackers and omg it is so filling and awesome I was actually able to hilt him and I came so hard on him I felt my muscles clench down hard on him internally and the milked him untill I felt it through my clit......damn....crackers you fucking beast of a toy

Took me almost an hour of warm up and fighting but I figured out how to get the shaft inside with that curve holy hell I'm so happy. ....

Ohh what size? I really enjoy my medium one. I'd get another large if the printer texture on it wasn't so rough :(
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:45 am

Zaphora wrote:Large crackers soft firmness ^_^

Ah nice! I had a large crackers but it was mislabeled as a medium firmness, was bit too rough for me. I love crackers swell, even on my medium he feels a LOT more girthy than he actually is just from the shape and size. I'd love to get another large Crackers in the future in a soft firmness. I wasn't able to hilt mine, the length was a bit much but good job! I love Crackers design and his shape it's really hot. I wish I could take an XL ;-;
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:01 am

Zaphora wrote:
I can take an xl clayton to the three ridges at the base ^_^

Nice! I want an XL Clayton. The most I can take is about 8.5 at most vaginally, I've hilted my large crash and large tongue and can take my large nox almost all the way. Depends on the shape of the toy for me.
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:57 am

Had another try with my Snowball today.
It's not bad but I think I should use some more lube, and should not create that much suction because my tip could be a red signal lamp now...
Will take another ride on Chance later that day, but with another lube because cumlube makes such a mess.
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
katze

Postby katze » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:51 pm

Had a nice session with my medium fenrir and small echo the other day, hope no one heard me :nerdy:

Does anyone else feel like they can't get off as much if they don't moan/can't be loud? I can definitely get off more/faster if I have the opportunity to be vocal.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
3TK

Postby 3TK » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:56 pm

katze wrote:Had a nice session with my medium fenrir and small echo the other day, hope no one heard me :nerdy:

Does anyone else feel like they can't get off as much if they don't moan/can't be loud? I can definitely get off more/faster if I have the opportunity to be vocal.

Yup, you're definitely not alone there. I'm a very vocal person, and I just can't seem to get nearly the same amount of pleasure if I can't vocalize it.

I'm just lucky I live in my own apartment and the walls are decently thick. Though...given how loud I am at times...I do still worry about my neighbors... :misc6: :blush:

I feel for you (and others) who are not so lucky, though... :unamused:
Laz

Postby Laz » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:39 pm

katze wrote:Had a nice session with my medium fenrir and small echo the other day, hope no one heard me :nerdy:

I feel this with sex, but not so much with masturbation. It is very, very nice to be vocal sometimes, but I don't often feel the urge when I'm alone.
Your polyamorous dragon pal! Memory like a leaky sieve! :mystery:
katze

Postby katze » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:58 pm

3TK wrote:

Yup, you're definitely not alone there. I'm a very vocal person, and I just can't seem to get nearly the same amount of pleasure if I can't vocalize it.

I'm just lucky I live in my own apartment and the walls are decently thick. Though...given how loud I am at times...I do still worry about my neighbors... :misc6: :blush:

I feel for you (and others) who are not so lucky, though... :unamused:

Cool, I was wondering if it was a thing that was common or not lol. I feel the same way! I can be very loud, but unfortunately I live with 3 family members so I unless I'm home alone I have force myself to be quiet....or rather, quieter.

Man, I wish I had an apartment with thick walls.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
katze

Postby katze » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:00 pm

Laz wrote:

I feel this with sex, but not so much with masturbation. It is very, very nice to be vocal sometimes, but I don't often feel the urge when I'm alone.

I'm a virgin, but I used to be completely silent. This changed drastically when I got toys and a vibrator though, lmao.

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
3TK

Postby 3TK » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:09 pm

katze wrote:Cool, I was wondering if it was a thing that was common or not lol. I feel the same way! I can be very loud, but unfortunately I live with 3 family members so I unless I'm home alone I have force myself to be quiet....or rather, quieter.

Back when I lived with my family (anywhere from 2-3 other people at a time), masturbation was always stressful simply because I couldn't stand not being vocal. :unamused: And the walls were practically paperthin, lol...

My best advice is...pillows are definitely your friend. And/or music. :doh:
But even then I recall keeping myself quite subdued compared to how I am now. :eyeroll:

I always tracked my family's schedules. I was fortunate in the fact I always had a little bit of time to myself every once in awhile when I could let loose and not have to worry.
Ursa

Postby Ursa » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:26 pm

I have a question for you all: how many times do you "test drive" a toy before you determine it just doesn't work for you?

I recently dropped a large chunk or money on multiple toys, and just gave a lot of them a try yesterday. Most of them were kind of underwhelming - I didn't feel much, or what I did feel wasn't very pleasurable. (I'm using the toys vaginally. I cannot orgasm from penetration alone, or even get close - I don't believe I have a "g-spot" - but I enjoy it immensely.)

I tried my Medium Echo, Small Xar, and Medium Elden. Of the three, I ended up liking the Elden best because of the texture, even if the girth wasn't nearly enough for me. The Echo and Xar felt way too smooth and silky, I just felt a bit of stretch from them but that's pretty much it.

I used Cum Lube as lubricant, and I'm wondering if that's why everything felt so "meh?" Super slick, slippery, and kind of like everything was covered with a mucuousy layer that might have dulled a lot of sensations. It was my first time using the Cum Lube. I normally use coconut oil.

Anyways, just feeling kind of down right now because of how much money I spent for such a mediocre toying experience. I'm going to try again with coconut oil, but I do feel like I might be one of those people who need LOTS of texture to feel anything.
I'm really wishing I got a mini Flint instead of one of the three I tried yesterday. :( I've heard Flint is amazing for texture fans.
:misc2: :buddy:
katze

Postby katze » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:30 pm

3TK wrote:
katze wrote:Cool, I was wondering if it was a thing that was common or not lol. I feel the same way! I can be very loud, but unfortunately I live with 3 family members so I unless I'm home alone I have force myself to be quiet....or rather, quieter.

Back when I lived with my family (anywhere from 2-3 other people at a time), masturbation was always stressful simply because I couldn't stand not being vocal. :unamused: And the walls were practically paperthin, lol...

My best advice is...pillows are definitely your friend. And/or music. :doh:
But even then I recall keeping myself quite subdued compared to how I am now. :eyeroll:

I always tracked my family's schedules. I was fortunate in the fact I always had a little bit of time to myself every once in awhile when I could let loose and not have to worry.

Dude same! I hate not being vocal and restraining myself.

Yeah, I usually use a towel or shirt.

I had a lot more chances to be alone when my brother was in school, but now he's not. :unamused: It's kind of rare now that I'm home alone, unfortunately.

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:31 pm

Ursa wrote:I have a question for you all: how many times do you "test drive" a toy before you determine it just doesn't work for you?

I recently dropped a large chunk or money on multiple toys, and just gave a lot of them a try yesterday. Most of them were kind of underwhelming - I didn't feel much, or what I did feel wasn't very pleasurable. (I'm using the toys vaginally. I cannot orgasm from penetration alone, or even get close - I don't believe I have a "g-spot" - but I enjoy it immensely.)

I tried my Medium Echo, Small Xar, and Medium Elden. Of the three, I ended up liking the Elden best because of the texture, even if the girth wasn't nearly enough for me. The Echo and Xar felt way too smooth and silky, I just felt a bit of stretch from them but that's pretty much it.

I used Cum Lube as lubricant, and I'm wondering if that's why everything felt so "meh?" Super slick, slippery, and kind of like everything was covered with a mucuousy layer that might have dulled a lot of sensations. It was my first time using the Cum Lube. I normally use coconut oil.

Anyways, just feeling kind of down right now because of how much money I spent for such a mediocre toying experience. I'm going to try again with coconut oil, but I do feel like I might be one of those people who need LOTS of texture to feel anything.
I'm really wishing I got a mini Flint instead of one of the three I tried yesterday. :( I've heard Flint is amazing for texture fans.

There are some toys where I tried once and immediately was like "no" mostly because it gave me pain. A few other toys took me a while before I discovered some magic in them. For example, my medium stan took me MONTHS to be able to figure out how he pushes my buttons and now I'm hooked on him. I tried him a few times with no results and let him sit in my box for a long time without being touched. You can try with the coconut oil if that's what you're used to and see if it helps. I like that layer that the cumlube gives personally and doesn't find it makes much of a difference, other lubes give a bit more of a drag for me.

Echo is very textureless and so is xar, Flint is one of my favorite textured toys (and just one of my favorite toys in general) along with my scorn. They might have been too small too. I've had toys that I get and they're pretty "meh" or give little sensation but I get it in a size up and it feels MUCH better. I had a large fenrir that didn't work for me at all, no stretch and no sensation, but when I got the XL it's one of my FAVORITE toys. I would try them a bit more, if all else fails you can always try and sell them to recoup some of the money. Try doing different things with the toys, thrusting, riding, grinding. I find that some toys feel awful doing one thing but much better doing another. I mostly ride and grind my toys and have a much more pleasurable experience doing that, but other toys feel much better laying on my back and thrusting.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:40 pm

Ursa wrote: :words:

I try and give my toys at least three tries before I decide they just will not work for me, but there have been one or two where I know right away. In the case of my Nocturne (a medium and an XL), I knew right away they were just not going to work for me. Both toys gave me a nasty, dreadful feeling in my gut when I used them; they hit none of the right spots for me, and overall just felt icky. The same thing happened with my medium flared Chance. I have a lot of equine toys; I love them! But the flared Chance was just....ew, no. It gave me a bad feeling in my gut, put pressure (though I was using vaginally) in my ass, and it just left me feeling sorely uncomfortable.

I tried my small Crackers and small Flint, both in medium, at least three times before I decided to buy them in soft and try again, which made all the difference. There have been a few others, too, where a firmness change made all the difference.

The main issue with these toys, besides the expense, is the fact they are a learning curve. Some of us have spent thousands trying to find exactly what works and works well for our bodies. I recommend buying second hand (if it doesn't squick you) or looking through flops, so you can get cheaper toys to see how well they will work for you, first.

As for lube, if the coconut oil works well for you, I'd stay with it.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:05 pm

Ursa wrote: :words:

You and I seem to have similar needs, in that penetration alone doesn't lead to orgasms, and certain toys seem to herald little sensation once they're inside. I've only owned Medium Echo out of the toys you bought, but I found him very underwhelming - even boring - in-use due to his very smooth surface.

In my toying journey, I've learnt that I need either texture or a gimmick (e.g. a knot) to really enjoy a purchase. The texture can either be in the form of irregular surfaces (e.g. all the lumps and bumps on Clayton) or printer texture (like that on Crackers or Elden). The printer texture doesn't have to be too extreme, but as long as it's there to some degree to cause a bit of drag once inside, the sensations I get from toying will generally be better. That said, printer texture seems to be very much 'love it or hate it', and I know there are a lot of people in the community who can't stand it.

Additionally, I find toys with pronounced ridges or other interesting structures at their heads to be very stimulating; my EE Orc and FB Hyaenodon are in my top 3 favourite toys alongside my Clayton because they do amazing things to the top wall of my parts and work with clit stim to make for some very intense sensations. I'm not hugely enthused by my Flint, in that he's very smooth and has his most prominent textures concentrated on his underside, whereas I need them up top - but YMMV, and a lot of people really enjoy him, so he may well be worth putting on your wishlist!

Overlubricating can lead to a loss of necessary friction, but you don't want to underdo it and wind up hurting yourself either! It's a delicate balance, for sure.

With all this said, don't give up on your purchases yet! Sometimes it takes a bit of experimentation and patience to figure out how to make a toy work for you, so it might be that you'll be singing their praises within a few sessions. :widesmile:
3TK

Postby 3TK » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:53 pm

Zaphora wrote:Yeah large crackers made me moan x3 which surprised even me :D nyah!!! ^_^

You can take a Large Crackers?! That's too cool!! :widesmile: I'd love to get a Large Crackers myself someday!

Return to “Sharing Experiences”