The Sessions Lounge~

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Fuig

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby Fuig » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:47 am

I recently got An Xl Chance UF in a trade, I was going to get a large from BD, but I saw him for $100 so i couldn't resist, at first I was skeptical but it arrived fast. when I unboxed it, I was like sheeeeeeeet :surprised: this thing is massive, every thing looked ten times thinker that the measurements, but its in black there is no cuts or marks. He is very pretty, I haven't had a chance (no pun in tented) to try him out, but I did go in the shower to clean him off and hot dog prod his head, yikes, every time I look at him he just keeps getting bigger and bigger, also this thing is so heavy, the weight from this guy is massive, I love him already.I'v slept with him once and I'm already in heaven.
But here is the problem, I don't think he will fit, the thickest thing i'v taken would be my Med Nova or my small cockatrice with a Med cockshelth put in or a legacy med chance flaired. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get the head in and that's it, I'll probably just have to keep working on it until he pops in. I will most likely be getting a large Winston to help stretch out but I wont know till Monday how likely this thing really is, some stories of how you guys got your xl chances in would be nice,

In conclusion: boi he thick
Own/Owned:
► Show Spoiler
lostpony

Postby lostpony » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:13 am

Legacy Large Flared Chance keeps getting stuck in my sigmoid so I can't play with him everyday until some training support toys arrive. Once past the bend, the feeling of that massive flare is A-mazing! but then it's suffering afterwards to get him out.

So last night I tried something else and having been warned against unsafe un-restrained toys, I took 5 hard plastic balls I found, each about 1.75" diameter and put them loose into me and they felt great and got me where I wanted to go...I especially like it when they clacked against each other a little bit here and there. Then afterwards I could only push 4 of them out, and had to wait until morning before the fifth one came back around to be pushed out. Not recommended!! Overnight as my body tried to rid itself of the spherical intruder I produced sooo much clear anal mucous...not the most restful night either but it felt nice.

Before play I completed payment for my EE Large Elephant Trunk with the firm core and soft skin...soon he'll be on his way and assisting me in being able to play regularly with the 12.5" flared toy without getting stuck so much. Trunk is 3.2" diameter at the tip and ends up at 4.2" girth at the base....another toy in my collection that will definitely NOT be too small.
Everypony was sure Somepony should do it.  Anypony could have done it, but Nopony did it.
lostpony

Postby lostpony » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:22 am

Fuig wrote:I recently got An Xl Chance UF in a trade, I was going to get a large from BD, but I saw him for $100 so i couldn't resist, at first I was skeptical but it arrived fast. when I unboxed it, I was like sheeeeeeeet :surprised: this thing is massive, every thing looked ten times thinker that the measurements, but its in black there is no cuts or marks. He is very pretty, I haven't had a chance (no pun in tented) to try him out, but I did go in the shower to clean him off and hot dog prod his head, yikes, every time I look at him he just keeps getting bigger and bigger, also this thing is so heavy, the weight from this guy is massive, I love him already.I'v slept with him once and I'm already in heaven.
But here is the problem, I don't think he will fit, the thickest thing i'v taken would be my Med Nova or my small cockatrice with a Med cockshelth put in or a legacy med chance flaired. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get the head in and that's it, I'll probably just have to keep working on it until he pops in. I will most likely be getting a large Winston to help stretch out but I wont know till Monday how likely this thing really is, some stories of how you guys got your xl chances in would be nice,

In conclusion: boi he thick

Well, to get the flared in I have to start with one edge of the flare and then push the other edge of the flare in with one hand while pushing on the shaft with the other hand....your bum needs to be pushing out slightly to open up and receive. Lube up only the head and your entrance so you can hang onto the shaft easier...lube will quickly get ther too so will get slippery anyway...I position him on the edge of the tub, with one foot also on the edge of the tub and the other on the floor so I have good control of pushing down on him firmly. Once the head is inside the sphincter, push down firmly or he'll pop back out! Then if he's that big for you (like legacy large flared is for me), you will have big push-out spasms that you have to push him into or he'll just pop back out and you have to start over. Once you get him in a little, slide your hand down the shaft to distribute some more lube and then keep pushing until you can't stand it anymore! and when it's too much pressure, let him pop back out then if you are like me, you will forget all about the pressure and miss him dearly so, put him right back in and repeat until exhausted.
Everypony was sure Somepony should do it.  Anypony could have done it, but Nopony did it.
MaximN2

Postby MaximN2 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:17 pm

I finally got my med Roland yesterday! Its my first toy. After using it I definetely love it. But oddly enough rather then thrusting it I prefer to just knot it and sit on the knot for a while while playing videogames. Idk if its because of the amazing swelling feeling it leaves or the semi-public fetish I recieve from talking on the mic while im fully knotted cx but aside from that, I oddly find the most satisfying enjoyment in lathering my Roland with soap while in the shower with the smooth suddsy strokes. Does anyone else find this oddly satisfying?
Gewreid

Postby Gewreid » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:21 am

MaximN2 wrote:I finally got my med Roland yesterday! Its my first toy. After using it I definetely love it. But oddly enough rather then thrusting it I prefer to just knot it and sit on the knot for a while while playing videogames. Idk if its because of the amazing swelling feeling it leaves or the semi-public fetish I recieve from talking on the mic while im fully knotted cx but aside from that, I oddly find the most satisfying enjoyment in lathering my Roland with soap while in the shower with the smooth suddsy strokes. Does anyone else find this oddly satisfying?

I tried knotting my toys and sitting on them while doing other stuff but it was always more uncomfortable and borderline painfull than nice. I never really managed to find a good angle or position. Which is a shame, really. :crying:
lostpony

Postby lostpony » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:42 am

MaximN2 wrote:I finally got my med Roland yesterday! Its my first toy. After using it I definetely love it. But oddly enough rather then thrusting it I prefer to just knot it and sit on the knot for a while while playing videogames. Idk if its because of the amazing swelling feeling it leaves or the semi-public fetish I recieve from talking on the mic while im fully knotted cx but aside from that, I oddly find the most satisfying enjoyment in lathering my Roland with soap while in the shower with the smooth suddsy strokes. Does anyone else find this oddly satisfying?

Ah next you will have to try going placed with it tied and behave like you don't have a big object stuffed in your butt. I used to really like that kind of thing. You might need to have a backup of some good underwear or a harness to keep it from popping out at inopportune moments....warning, could cause a panty fetish etc....one thing leads to another...
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:58 am

Soo, I just tried out my Mary for the first time. (Roland and Crash have to wait though...)
And I really love her. The soft, snug feeling is super nice and it feels great when being completely deep inside.
She's also way more comfortable then Snowball but that is quite obvious I think.

Besides that: Holy shit, Crash (Med) is thicker then I expected... challenge accepted!
But as I said, they have wait :stick:
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:53 pm

I cant knot and game its too distracting for me, good for u though
My collection
► Show Spoiler
BubblesXL

Postby BubblesXL » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:08 pm

Knotting = Heaven (or similar analogous place of perfection).

Gonna do battle with Floppy the XL Fenrir soon. I'm beginning to think every session of mine from now on will involve the bulbous bulge of a hefty knot.

Bam!
Gynephilic/Boarderline Asexual; 31 years old; Married; Other info to be filled in at some point or upon request.

"Guaranteed to break the ice at parties."
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:19 pm

I have a medium Roland to. He's so smooth he just slides right in. I love it, though I'm more in the thrusting camp with him, I do love the cleaning process with him and all of my BD toys. The sods and the water makes it so easy to stroke them, it's oddly sexual.

And dat knot tho. Roland's knot is so good, once I knot him I just keep slipping that knot in and out.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Idra

Postby Idra » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:37 am

I... actually... hilted... my medium Clayton? Color me shocked. I bought this toy knowing I'd never be able to, and I haven't ever hilted it before... it hits a spot where it doesn't seem to want to go further. It's not painful and it doesn't feel like it's hitting my cervix, more like it just wants to stop there. So today I decided to see what happened if I pushed in anyway once I was at that point, really aroused, and loosened up from thrusting... and... I hilted it. 7" in length. D: I couldn't keep it in long, but thrusting it with a vibe on my clit was even better with those last few ridges accessible. Mmmmmm.
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
BubblesXL

Postby BubblesXL » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:25 pm

Update: Flop is fantastic! I whole-heartedly recommend a Fenrir for anyone who is knot obsessed. That big boy's blown me up three times already and I can't even accurately describe just how it feels to have a huge knot seat itself inside you. You'll just have to feel it for yourself!

Filling! Enveloping! A slip, slide, and swallow of the behind. It was amazing! I'm getting excited for the next time just thinking about it. I'm feeling very very knotty. *grin*
Gynephilic/Boarderline Asexual; 31 years old; Married; Other info to be filled in at some point or upon request.

"Guaranteed to break the ice at parties."
Idra

Postby Idra » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:03 am

I picked up my Flint today after work (Small, 5, with cumtube). I unboxed her as soon as I got her home and immediately measured this thing to make sure I got a small. I did, but a small is NOT SMALL. I know I said that about my small Clayton but damn, Flint is even more so xD I also like the color a lot more than I thought I would. I'm a sucker for highlights, but this one (Flint's signature) makes Flint look steel grey in some lights, smoky in some lights, and soft/muted copper in some lights. It's really fascinating to look at from different angles. I had previously wanted an Opal Flint, but I'm happy with this and I have my Opal Tongue already anyway :widesmile:

After dinner, I gave her my first try, warming up with my Xar. Flint's shaft is supposed to be the same size as Xar's knot, and I can take my Xar's knot even in 8 with no other warmup toy. It's nice and tapered so it lets me ease in. I took Xar easily enough, then edged some so I'd be very relaxed and ready for Flint. Then I lubed Flint up (with an extra slathering of lube to make sure all the textures are coated) and slipped her in. And she really did slip in without any pain, but then the curse of the lube started. I couldn't hold her in place and grind because she'd immediately slip back out; I couldn't thrust because I'd immediately lose my grip on those balls... so I ended up awkwardly shoving and clenching to try to get her to stay put. And then she came out anyway as I was orgasming :widesmile:

Because she has a cumtube and I didn't try it on the first round, I decided to give her another go :smilenox: I'm still not sure how I feel about cumtubes in general, but I stand by my statement that it feels right for Flint to have one. Probably because she's the most obviously dick-like of all my toys, so why shouldn't she cum? I warmed up the lube, cut it 50/50 with hot water and kept it in a cup of steaming hot water while I toyed, so I actually got warm cum this time! Which was much better than cold cum, especially feeling all that heat rush out of me :nerdy: This time I didn't warm up with any other toys; I figured if I can take Xar with no warmup, I should be able to handle Flint. So I lubed her up and put her in. There was a little twinge as I adjusted, but then it was smooth sailing, and with much less lube she actually both stayed in and was an easy thruster! I love her textures and I'm absolutely glad I went with 5 firm even though most people told me to stick with 3 :nomnom: I have a lot more trouble with Hanns' petals than Flint's plates, since Hanns' petals catch on me as they're sliding in whereas Flint's face the other way.

Interestingly, the balls bother me both less and more than I thought they would. The fact that they're balls isn't my favorite, but it's not the terrible thing I thought it would be. They're also a great handle! However, it still does make Flint look unwieldy to me and I'm not thrilled about the wasted silicone, since they're smooth and face towards my ass and therefore I can't grind on them etc. But it is what it is :eyeroll:

In conclusion, I've been wanting a Flint so badly and I'm glad I finally have one! She does not disappoint :widesmile:
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:33 pm

Idra wrote:I picked up my Flint today after work (Small, 5, with cumtube). I unboxed her as soon as I got her home and immediately measured this thing to make sure I got a small. I did, but a small is NOT SMALL. I know I said that about my small Clayton but damn, Flint is even more so xD I also like the color a lot more than I thought I would. I'm a sucker for highlights, but this one (Flint's signature) makes Flint look steel grey in some lights, smoky in some lights, and soft/muted copper in some lights. It's really fascinating to look at from different angles. I had previously wanted an Opal Flint, but I'm happy with this and I have my Opal Tongue already anyway :widesmile:

After dinner, I gave her my first try, warming up with my Xar. Flint's shaft is supposed to be the same size as Xar's knot, and I can take my Xar's knot even in 8 with no other warmup toy. It's nice and tapered so it lets me ease in. I took Xar easily enough, then edged some so I'd be very relaxed and ready for Flint. Then I lubed Flint up (with an extra slathering of lube to make sure all the textures are coated) and slipped her in. And she really did slip in without any pain, but then the curse of the lube started. I couldn't hold her in place and grind because she'd immediately slip back out; I couldn't thrust because I'd immediately lose my grip on those balls... so I ended up awkwardly shoving and clenching to try to get her to stay put. And then she came out anyway as I was orgasming :widesmile:

Because she has a cumtube and I didn't try it on the first round, I decided to give her another go :smilenox: I'm still not sure how I feel about cumtubes in general, but I stand by my statement that it feels right for Flint to have one. Probably because she's the most obviously dick-like of all my toys, so why shouldn't she cum? I warmed up the lube, cut it 50/50 with hot water and kept it in a cup of steaming hot water while I toyed, so I actually got warm cum this time! Which was much better than cold cum, especially feeling all that heat rush out of me :nerdy: This time I didn't warm up with any other toys; I figured if I can take Xar with no warmup, I should be able to handle Flint. So I lubed her up and put her in. There was a little twinge as I adjusted, but then it was smooth sailing, and with much less lube she actually both stayed in and was an easy thruster! I love her textures and I'm absolutely glad I went with 5 firm even though most people told me to stick with 3 :nomnom: I have a lot more trouble with Hanns' petals than Flint's plates, since Hanns' petals catch on me as they're sliding in whereas Flint's face the other way.

Interestingly, the balls bother me both less and more than I thought they would. The fact that they're balls isn't my favorite, but it's not the terrible thing I thought it would be. They're also a great handle! However, it still does make Flint look unwieldy to me and I'm not thrilled about the wasted silicone, since they're smooth and face towards my ass and therefore I can't grind on them etc. But it is what it is :eyeroll:

In conclusion, I've been wanting a Flint so badly and I'm glad I finally have one! She does not disappoint :widesmile:

Ultimately what are your thoughts on the plates?
Idra

Postby Idra » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:51 pm

Rispy_Girl wrote:Ultimately what are your thoughts on the plates?

Hmmm. I've only used her twice, but some lots of thoughts:
The clearest point of comparison I have between Flint and ANY of my other toys is M Clayton. This surprised me because visually, my S Kelvin looks the most similar to Flint and I took an M Kelvin off my wishlist because I got Flint. I'm sure some of this is a function of size, but my S Kelvin doesn't actually feel all that similar to Flint in use vaginally. I can barely feel Kelvin's plates and the most distinct sensation from my Kelvin in use is g spot stim from that head tipping forward; the plates on Kelvin are also much shallower and don't extend around the sides like Flint's do. The plates vs ridges for Flint vs Clayton DO feel different, but they feel broadly similar and it's the same /type/ of sensation -- popping as the ridges/plates move in and out, plus feeling the bumps made by the end of the ridges/plates against my walls.

I like the plates, but then I liked the ridges too; this style of texture really works for me, apparently. I think in general the BIG difference for me is that because Clayton is textured all the way around, I feel the texture all over and that's what I feel against my g spot too; textured rubbing. But Flint does have a curve even though it doesn't look like a huge one, and I could feel Flint's plates against my back and side walls and Flint's head prodding my g spot as I thrust with it. I was not expecting that much g spot sensation, and I was also expecting to want to flip Flint around and feel those plates against my g spot. But when I did try that, the head tipped away from my g spot and it wasn't as satisfying.

So all in all I really, really like the plates and overall texture of Flint, and having that combined with g spot stim is truly excellent. I don't know yet if Flint will become one of my most-reached-for toys, but I already know I love texture AND I've been reaching for toys that stimulate my g spot lately. I already want to use Flint again because of that combination.
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Beastial

Postby Beastial » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:01 pm

I'm gonna try out my Vixen tonight, we'll see how deep my depths are and if I'm still a fan of cervix hitting. >3> I used to love it, but ever since I restarted on toying I've yet to get a deep thrusting toy.
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:34 pm

Idra wrote:
Rispy_Girl wrote:Ultimately what are your thoughts on the plates?

Hmmm. I've only used her twice, but some lots of thoughts:
The clearest point of comparison I have between Flint and ANY of my other toys is M Clayton. This surprised me because visually, my S Kelvin looks the most similar to Flint and I took an M Kelvin off my wishlist because I got Flint. I'm sure some of this is a function of size, but my S Kelvin doesn't actually feel all that similar to Flint in use vaginally. I can barely feel Kelvin's plates and the most distinct sensation from my Kelvin in use is g spot stim from that head tipping forward; the plates on Kelvin are also much shallower and don't extend around the sides like Flint's do. The plates vs ridges for Flint vs Clayton DO feel different, but they feel broadly similar and it's the same /type/ of sensation -- popping as the ridges/plates move in and out, plus feeling the bumps made by the end of the ridges/plates against my walls.

I like the plates, but then I liked the ridges too; this style of texture really works for me, apparently. I think in general the BIG difference for me is that because Clayton is textured all the way around, I feel the texture all over and that's what I feel against my g spot too; textured rubbing. But Flint does have a curve even though it doesn't look like a huge one, and I could feel Flint's plates against my back and side walls and Flint's head prodding my g spot as I thrust with it. I was not expecting that much g spot sensation, and I was also expecting to want to flip Flint around and feel those plates against my g spot. But when I did try that, the head tipped away from my g spot and it wasn't as satisfying.

So all in all I really, really like the plates and overall texture of Flint, and having that combined with g spot stim is truly excellent. I don't know yet if Flint will become one of my most-reached-for toys, but I already know I love texture AND I've been reaching for toys that stimulate my g spot lately. I already want to use Flint again because of that combination.

Sweet, thanks for the review. Comparing it to Clayton actually helped with my imaging it. :excited:
Dorito

Postby Dorito » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:52 pm

I used my soft Snow Leopard the other night and it fits well; the buldge feels pretty nice. After using it for a long time I was able to take my Mountain Drake and actually thrust it, which is a first for me (previously could just barely get the knot in and it was painful)

So yeah, some progress I guess. Still chasing after that elusive vaginal orgasm.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:00 pm

Soooooo tried keeping my Fenrir knotted all last night. Well I kept it in all night long but it also kept me up most of the night. lesson learned sad face. i had such high hopes too
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:42 pm

:psyduck: shot your xl? One of my closest friends does that with his xl :) I do that with toys....although not as removing them lol xD cough Henry cough....[/quote]

i am confused? it stayed put if that's what your trying to say. i just got no sleep it sucked. i gave up at 6 am just so i could get a few hours of sleep before my alarm. good thing it was Sunday
My collection
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Sharing Experiences”