The Sessions Lounge~

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Idra

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby Idra » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:41 pm

Harra wrote:It's an awesome revelation~ I used to be one-and-done for years (if I orgasmed at all), so this is a delightful development~

Congratulations! That is indeed awesome :3

I hope you won't think it's creepy, but I sometimes get inspired by posts like these to see if I'm still one-and-done... and despite today's two and a half orgasms, I regrettably still am. I can have multiple orgasms in the same day, even in the same session, but it's always like starting again from zero and it usually takes more time and requires more stimulation -- for today's second one I had to break out the pure wand and crank my tango up to level 2 (99% of my orgasms are from my fingers or level 1). I got all the way up to level 4 trying for a third and decided to just quit while I was ahead xD

Still, it was good fun xD
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
perfectdisorder

Postby perfectdisorder » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:07 pm

I've been wanting to buy either a large crackers or a large xar - I already own a medium legacy ridley and a medium legacy elden. I thought to myself today "I wonder if I can knot both of them together?"

I can! I played with ridley first and knotted, and then pulled ridley back out and worked both of their heads in. I tried knotting them both together, but I found it worked best with elden knotted first, and then working in ridley all the way. It was amazing, and it makes me want my large crackers or xar even more!

On that note, does anyone here know how the comparison is for the two of them knot-to-knot to a large crackers/xar? I'd imagine it's fairly close?
Harra

Postby Harra » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:21 pm

Idra wrote:
Harra wrote:It's an awesome revelation~ I used to be one-and-done for years (if I orgasmed at all), so this is a delightful development~

Congratulations! That is indeed awesome :3

I hope you won't think it's creepy, but I sometimes get inspired by posts like these to see if I'm still one-and-done... and despite today's two and a half orgasms, I regrettably still am. I can have multiple orgasms in the same day, even in the same session, but it's always like starting again from zero and it usually takes more time and requires more stimulation -- for today's second one I had to break out the pure wand and crank my tango up to level 2 (99% of my orgasms are from my fingers or level 1). I got all the way up to level 4 trying for a third and decided to just quit while I was ahead xD

Still, it was good fun xD

Ahh! I'm so sorry, I forgot to reply to this when I first read it!

That's not creepy in the slightest, reading other people's experiences can sometimes give you new incentive, or even new ideas~ <3 (Heck, I learn something new most days when I come to read the forums, it's awesome~)
Oh... am I supposed to put something witty here? Alright. Something witty. :stick:

Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Idra

Postby Idra » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:02 am

So the winner of today's "random fantasy that really turned me on even though it's done nothing for me before" sweepstakes was: double penetration in the same hole. So I whipped out my smallest dicks (or, the smallest dicks I could think of at the time, lol): Small Crackers and Mini Echo.

(Mini Echo actually IS one of the smallest I own... but Small Crackers isn't, when I own a Small Kelvin...) Anyway, I measured the shafts together and found they were over 10", so I assumed I wouldn't be able to take them together. But I decided to give it a try anyway, but not to be outdone, I also grabbed my Ika; she's super thin at the top so even though I have no hope of hilting her and Echo together I knew for sure I could insert Ika's tip next to Echo's shaft.

After some warmup with Crackers and a few attempts to get Echo inserted, which wasn't happening, I did indeed slip Echo and Ika in together. It was really easy (less girth than I've taken before in just one dongle, for sure) but it felt super good with both dicks rubbing against each other and responding to every squirm of my hips by bumping off one another in unexpected ways. Unfortunately though I could only do it for a short time because Echo and Ika are such different lengths and trying to keep them both in and also stimulate my clit wasn't happening. Still, though, achievement unlocked!

So I pulled Echo out and hilted Ika, and... I had pulled out Flint as my finisher, for something intense on my g spot and textured too, and instead I just... finished with Ika. I seriously love that thing. A large is so on my wishlist. :misc2: :excited:
:misc2:
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Crazyguy1990

Postby Crazyguy1990 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:34 am

Ugh. :doh:
Just had an anticlimactic end to what would have been a great session.
I decided to shave my buttocks to make cleaning easier, not to mention lube feels better on the cheeks, rather than on the butt hairs.
First, I lose a trimmer head for my electric shaver, but manage to somewhat make the night better by using my Medium Nox, and theb my Medium Blaze with a cumtube.
Pushing out the lube from my hole felt like fun, rather than mental irritation over having a hairy, lubed bum.
Now it feels smoother than it's ever been.
Thus, I felt determined to ride my Large Bumblehooves...
Oh if I jad quit whilst I was ahead...
I stretched a little too much too quickly and got a bit of red, so decided that I'd go for the smaller one instead...
Except... In my haste of pulling the large Bumble out, he went a little too far, landing on the carpet and covered in cat hair. :surprised: :crying:
Thus, that along with the thud it made, killed my mood, and left me a little disappointed. :unamused:
29/M/Bi/ Prefers 2 inch diameter, 7 inches long and up.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:06 pm

I am a boneless pile of satisfied woman.

My husband spent the early afternoon fucking my ass while thrusting my small Flint in my cunt. All nice and slow like and driving me crazy until I was allowed to cum. Then I did, hard, twice, with his hand on my throat.

I'm still flying pretty high, I think I'm useless for the rest of the day.
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:52 pm

vixenvega wrote:I am a boneless pile of satisfied woman.

My husband spent the early afternoon fucking my ass while thrusting my small Flint in my cunt. All nice and slow like and driving me crazy until I was allowed to cum. Then I did, hard, twice, with his hand on my throat.

I'm still flying pretty high, I think I'm useless for the rest of the day.

I know the feeling. I played with my Tailstretcher for an hour today. Felt like an hour long workout. Then I ate. And went back to bed for a 3 hour nap. Didn't do shit all day because that session left me spent.

Sounds like you and your hubby had a lovely time!
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:28 pm

I've had two amazing sessions the past two days. Feel like I'm really close to a prostate orgasm, which is nice because that wasn't my aim with anal. It's amazing having multiple anal-only orgasms every session and I don't feel unsatisfied by them in the slightest, but it's not the same "I'm done that was amazing" as it is when I have an orgasm with my D.
I know it's close though and the sense for it was much stronger tonight than last night, but it's still tricky and I might need thicker toys to get the right level of pressure. I have a feeling it will give me a similar sensation to what I've been used to though and that's pretty exciting~.

Idra wrote:
► Show Spoiler

I do that sometimes too and it's amazing the way they move each other around just like you described. I've done it with my S5 luka + 03 jav, and luka + M8 moko. Luka + moko is intense and only lasted a short while, like you experienced. With luka + jav however, I'm able to play around all kinds of ways and the texture contrast is so amazing.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:00 am

I got out some toys to take photos of/measurements for, but I wasn't feeling it for whatever reason, and so I decided to just get out the lube and use most of the toys I'd gotten out.

I started with my small Gryphon, which quickly turned to me putting my medium Gryphon in there to join it. With my partner assisting, I soon had my small Ridgeback in my ass, while the two Gryphon's remained up front. It felt *really* damned good. I soon got a nice knot-fuck from medium Razor, and then, with my small Ridgeback nestled firmly in my rear, had my partner trade Razor out for my medium Ridgeback. The feeling of that thing being thrusted (along with me fantasizing about a character to whom that phallus belongs) along with my Magic Wand on my bits was heaven.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
BnS_Pup

Postby BnS_Pup » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:34 pm

Finally got the time and mood to play with my new Slasher Silver Echo. If I could sum up echo from my experience it would be "One Ring to Rule Them All"

As always, my eyes are bigger than my bum. I ordered a small and in reality I think I needed mini. This idiot doesnt realize that he doesnt toy often and he will struggle a bit when re-learning that. Overall it was kinda fun, little hard getting that girth in but holy crap that ring. If I could get a toy that was just lined with those :excited:
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:04 pm

BnS_Pup wrote:Finally got the time and mood to play with my new Slasher Silver Echo. If I could sum up echo from my experience it would be "One Ring to Rule Them All"

As always, my eyes are bigger than my bum. I ordered a small and in reality I think I needed mini. This idiot doesnt realize that he doesnt toy often and he will struggle a bit when re-learning that. Overall it was kinda fun, little hard getting that girth in but holy crap that ring. If I could get a toy that was just lined with those :excited:

I know, they should make a toy covered in rings
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
monimereth

Postby monimereth » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:30 am

Holy crap. I just had, by far, the greatest orgasm I've ever had. By an enormous margin. I was feeling aftershocks of it for 15 minutes afterwards!

I was getting so close to an anal-only orgasm, but I just couldn't get over that edge yet. I was riding on that edge for a good 5 minutes I think, during which I couldn't help but let out a few moans here and there a lot of moans. In the end I just finished myself the old fashioned way which, with the toy (ridley) still in, also felt amazing.

I never knew that I was a moaner until today. I hope my neighbours didn't hear me :bugeyed:

These increasingly good orgasms have made me convinced more and more that getting into this BD thing was one of the greatest decisions I've ever made.
:misc11: :mystery: :misc12:
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:18 am

My new favorite way to get clit stim is to put my magic wand over my underwear and go to town
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
schizoidal

Postby schizoidal » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:12 am

KnotyDes wrote:i just got my Nox and Wow is it a great toy. Sadly i dont have an epic tale about today but what ever. long story short Nox hit all the right spots in me and is nice and thick. I was on the fence about this toy because of the theme that BD gave the toy but i am ignoring that now because of how awesome Nox is. I saw this one pop into adoptions this week and it had everything i wanted. It is a XL in 5 with a SC in slasher silver. Man does it look good in slasher sliver. i am very satisfied with this purchase.

Aha I wanted to get that one! I was gutted when I went back after work to order and it was gone xD I ended up getting one a week later in the default, which is also nice :3 but I agree I think SS looks great with all the little grooves on him! (On a related note I may have bitten off more than I can chew with the xl but we'll see D: )
Wishlist:
So many...

For sale:
viewtopic.php?f=134&t=51185
Sanguine

Postby Sanguine » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:03 pm

Last night I tried out my new dragon's tongue. (s/5, black base, shimmery dark blue tongue, picked up unopened from the second hand sales board.) For some reason something about the shape of that toy really does it for me. I got out my BD cumlube and got it nice and slick, then I used the tongue to gently rub and flick my clit before sliding it inside (vaginally). It felt very nice, and had a good sideways stretch to it. Then I got out my small Austin and knotted myself while I used the tongue on my clit some more, then finished off with my vibrator. All in all I'd have to say that I thought the tongue would be nice, but it was better than I expected!
Current toy collection :misc13: :misc11: :misc8:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:06 pm

schizoidal wrote:Aha I wanted to get that one! I was gutted when I went back after work to order and it was gone xD I ended up getting one a week later in the default, which is also nice :3 but I agree I think SS looks great with all the little grooves on him! (On a related note I may have bitten off more than I can chew with the xl but we'll see D: )

A few nox in ss dropped that week and i got the cheap one :smile:. I cannot tell you how many times i have had toys swooped.
In other news, nox is amazing you won't regret your purchase.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
stephaniejm

Postby stephaniejm » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:00 pm

I have no advice for you yet but I was in the same boat. I was able to knot my medium Cole and desperately wanted to be filled more and I worked my medium Terra all the way in with cole. It was out of this world. I just purchased a large Crackers and I anxiously await its arrival.
Vulpine Aurora

Postby Vulpine Aurora » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:59 pm

monimereth wrote:I never knew that I was a moaner until today...

I've never been one to make much noise beyond some typical grunts and whatnot in sexual activity, but most definitely when I really get into riding some of my toys, especially the larger ones, I too find myself moaning and even begging for the continuation of my fantasy aloud. It surprises me every time. :blush:
The name's Quinn. I'm an extremely friendly, open-minded fellow if you ask to get to know me. Please feel free to shoot me a PM and chat if you'd like! I always welcome a good conversation, pretty much regardless of the topic.

Bad Dragon goals: Knot an XL Rex, hilt an XL Chance Unflared, and get past my legacy Large Chance Flared's medial ring.
monimereth

Postby monimereth » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:30 pm

Vulpine Aurora wrote:It surprises me every time. :blush:

Right? Like, where does it even come from... It's like your animal brain takes over or something.

I can imagine it'll only get worse(better) once my dragon muzzle arrives. :bugeyed:
:misc11: :mystery: :misc12:
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:42 pm

Vulpine Aurora wrote:I've never been one to make much noise beyond some typical grunts and whatnot in sexual activity, but most definitely when I really get into riding some of my toys, especially the larger ones, I too find myself moaning and even begging for the continuation of my fantasy aloud.

I'm not much surprised by it after doing it for so long, but sometimes it's much more powerful than I expect. This weekend I had one hell of a session, of which that video is only 4 minutes of the whole thing.

I had the house to myself all day, so my play started around noon. I spent a good 45 minutes cleaning out, and then I used my new Depth Probes, a 1" and a 1.5". The one-inch I was able to take to a depth of 13½ inches, the full depth of the thing to the base, but the one-and-a-half I was only able to take to 9 inches before I bottomed out. I'm really frustrated by not having real depth, not the way I want! But then, appropriately loosened and greased up, I lay down in front of my fucking machine, put on my Bad Dragon Echo, and let it pound my tailhole until it was really loose, then switched to the Squarepeg Mel. It's about the same size as a Large Nox, but it's much longer, and it has the most amazing texture. Once I got it in, this fantasy about being ravished by a bear furry took me over, I couldn't get it out of my head, and at about the 2:30 mark in the video I actually had an orgasm.

And I was thinking, "No, I need more of that." I couldn't take much more, maybe another minute and a half, but good grief, that was wild how I actually had a full-on orgasm just from being fucked.

Afterward, I reviewed the original cut of the video, and I found it so hot I jacked off another climax. And that evening, even through the soreness, I rode my Medium Flint (in "hard" firmness) to a third orgasm.

A guy my age isn't supposed to be able to come three times in the same day. It's nice to know that I can.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Sharing Experiences”