The Sessions Lounge~

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
KnotyDes

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:09 pm

Zaphora wrote:
Shardik wrote:I just had the nicest session. Both my housemates are out of the house for tonight and tomorrow night, and I have the place to myself. You have no idea how rare, or how precious, this moment is. I quickly set up: I filled a bucket with hot water and put all the toys I wanted to play with into it, then proceeded with the mundane activity of cleaning out my insides. That took awhile, but the cartoon guide to cleaning out is actually pretty good. I use a hanging bag, though; it's much easier to judge volume delivered.

I turned the water pressure down low afterward, and the temperature all the way up, and left it in the bucket to refresh the heat while I went into the kitchen a prepped my lube bucket. I made about two pints of lube.

I set up my fucking machine, set it for a five-inch thrust, and then fetched my first toy: An Echo XL. I didn't put it on the fucking machine, I put it in and it went most of the way down. It felt a little achey, like I hadn't warmed up enough. Maybe I hadn't. AFter a couple of cycles of taking it out and putting it back in, I felt much better, and it started to slide along my hole. After I felt like I'd loosened my hole up enough, I tossed it into the shower and fetched my Mel XXL. The Mel is a big toy, at least as thick as the Echo XL and wider where it counts. I lubed it up a lot.

I lay face-down on the towels I'd covered the floor with and backed onto it until the head touched my hole. WIth some grunting and pushing I managed to get the head in, and then I turned the motor on. It takes a few thrusts for me to get into the exact right place where it's hitting me as deep as I want without slipping out when it with draws. Once there, I slowly turned the speed up until I had it all the way to almost 100 thrusts a minute. And I just lay there, luxuriating in the sensation of being fucked. Oh, so good to be fucked.

I took a break and went into the shower to warm up and relax. In the bucket with the other "hot" toys I'd put all three of my depth probes, just plain shafts of medium-firmness silicone in dimensions 1"x13", the 1.5"x21", and the 2"x13". The smallest one went all the way in with almost no complaint.

Normally, I can't take the 1.5" any further than 10", but today I decided to try something different; I usually take the toys on my back, but this time I decided to kneel, pulling my knees up to my chest and letting gravity pull open my insides, which are nominally affixed to the back wall of the abdomen from the time we walked on all fours. That worked and, to my amazement, the 1.5" went 13" in without a problem!

I thought about trying the 2", or sending the 1.5" deeper, but I wanted something else. I have a Stubbs.

Stubbs is what Bad Dragon had before they sold Bumblehooves. It came in one very large size, 3" in diameter with no taper, which is slightly bigger than a Bumblehooves XL.

It worked wonderfully. OMG, it was so lovely. I took it on my belly at first, and then I turned over to let it fuck me while I jerked it to a final climax.

Watching the video (yes, I took video and no, I'm not going to post it), I see I spent only about 18 minutes total on the fucking machine, not counting the warmup time to prep the toys, lube, and my insides, or the time I spend with the depth probes, or the hour-plus it took to clean up the mess I'd left. Those were amazing 18 minutes, and I'm so happy I bought this toy.

My hole is savaged now, but in a good way. I used Bag Balm on it, and that seems to have calmed it down. I hope I recover enough to play again tomorrow, because believe me, if I have the house to myself tomorrow, I'm going to play again.

Can you send a link for which machine you bought?

Its the sneaky pete on kens twisted mind http://www.kenstwistedmind.com/KTM-105.html
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Zaphora wrote:Can you send a link for which machine you bought?

Shardik wrote: :words: fucking machine :words:

Let me Google that for you. :stick:
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Fredde

Postby Fredde » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:34 am

Success! :widesmile:

I finally managed to find the want to toy again after not feeling up to it for more than a month :excited:
It took a lot of preparation and did not last as long as I'd have liked, but its a(nother) start. Could have prolonged it, but better to end on a high note.
Mostly just switching back and forth between my small Nox and Winstons tail, but those two are my favorite for a reason... Lets just say I needed a shower afterwards :blush:

Now I just need to keep this going :cool:
"The absence of light
Breeds and altered reality
Faithful and familiar" - from Zero Gravity by Wolfheart
tenel_ka

Postby tenel_ka » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:56 pm

I had a major setback last month in my size prince aspirations with medium sleipnir that left me a little afraid of toying via injury and bleeding. It was a huge disappointment as my first custom (large xar) was arriving the next day. I've been pretty averse to sleipnir since it happened and I think I'm probably going to end up selling it. I've been working my way back up with large tentacle (never tako >:0 ) and finally today after going at it for a while my partner and I decided to try large xar and I could not be happier. Everything went fantastically, it felt amazing, I'm not quite to the knot yet but I have a feeling I'll be there in due time :misc2:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:13 pm

I had a "simple plan for today's session, take Cole's Knot. I failed sort of. My warm up toys today were my large Stan and xl Pearce. i think i played with Stan for a little too long because by the time i got to Pearce i was right on the edge of climaxing. I calmed down a bit as i lubed up Pearce, but as soon as i got halfway down Pearce i was ready to cum again. Pearce spreads me like none of my other toys, maybe because its in firm, maybe because its so smooth that i makes sliding down it length so easy or i might be how thick Pearce is. I don't know but the feeling of having Pearce spread me always drives me wild. I pulled off to calm down, only to come back down and take it all the way to the balls. That set me off and hard. Once i recovered, i set about cleaning up and as i go to take a after action shower i think to myself i still want to play with my Cole. so i lube it up lay on my back in the tub and press Cole into my butt all the way to the knot. It been soaking in hot water for a while now so its really warm. i hold it in languishing how in how Cole warms up my hole, the feels of heat spreading thru me starts getting me hard again as well as bring speared on that 3" thick shaft. I fuck myself with Cole for about 5 minutes off and on. Now i want its knot bad. i sit up re lube and stick Cole to the floor and press down once more. Once i reach its knot i start to relax and open up pressing down harder and harder, i feel myself start to open up around the knot, but i hit "the wall" and clench up. nope wrong angle try again. i pull off, re position and press back down again, this time it feels right. i start working its knot in this time working once side of the knot in first and as i pressing down over the other half of its knot i feel myself reaching my limit once again I cum as half of Cole knot spreads me wide. i almost was there but for some reason i was super exited and sensitive today. o well i may try again tomorrow
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Phantom Foz

Postby Phantom Foz » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:32 am

I woke up feeling extra horny this morning but couldn't decide what to play with. I decided to pull out my fucking machine as it hadn't been used in a while, I attached a nice 8" dong, lay on my back and set it on slow for about 10 minutes. After that I gradually increased the speed to max to get a real good pumping. :liplick:

Now it was time to get Duke and Anthro Dragon out again, used duke to open me up a bit more, then along with a full syringe of cum lube, climaxed on AD with some handy help up front . :smilenox:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:58 pm

I have been busy this week :smile:. today was both of my Flints. :smile: nothing eventful just two huge dragons. i found the secret to riding my large. reverce cowboy and very little lube. worked great.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KungisGalo

Postby KungisGalo » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:34 pm

You're one spicy boy! I love how much effort you put into making your session stories sound hot :misc1: :liplick:
BRICK SQUAD
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:03 pm

KungisGalo wrote:You're one spicy boy! I love how much effort you put into making your session stories sound hot :misc1: :liplick:

Me? Thanks i try.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
LittleRedVixen

Postby LittleRedVixen » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:53 am

I just finished a session and, wow, my legs are still shaking.

Little background:
Yesterday I recieved my first two BD toys. A small soft Bruiser and a medium medium Swamp Wyrm. Got them secondhand since shipping to Germany is way to expenisive for me atm.
So curious as I was, I took them for a first test ride :smile:
Since I had not used a toy in... 3 years (I guess). I could take Bruiser all the way to his "knot", but was stuck there. He felt so good, all I wanted to do is conquer that bulge. Was not happening that day :crying: .
After that ( and cumming 2-3 times) I switched to Pretzal and let me tell you, those nubs are awesome. Could only take him half the way down, but wow, what an amazing feeling :excited:

Fast forward to today. I thought to myself "why not enjoy a warm bath with your new toys?". Run myself a bath, got in.. realised with all that water, there was not enough lube to do anything :angry: :crying: (water does not work for me so well in that sense, and I do not own cumlube which would propably stick to the toy, even when water is involved). Decided to take a nice bath and have fun afterwards :smile:

30 min later, I could not wait any longer. Got out if the bathtub and into my bedroom.
Lubed Bruiser up nicely and let the fun begin! And what a fun ride it was!

Started laying on my back and playing with his texture on my clitoris. Wow... he feels amazing :bugeyed: After a little teasing I sat up on my knees and slowly sat down on him. I went up and down his length, and realised after a few ups and downs that i could nearly fit that bulge inside me. Everytime I felt a slight discomfort I backed up a little and tried again. Finally I was able to take in Bruiser to the Base. It felt soo good, just needet a few strokes on my clit and came hard, 2 times :excited:
Then I switched to Pretzal, and I have to say, his nubs feel even better when they rub agains me close after cumming. hmmm.. so good. I could not hilt him today, but there were only 2 inch left. So sooner or later I will get to that texture on his base :smile:
Endet with Bruiser again, feeling his bulge inside me was just amazing.

After having such a great experience I can not wait till I can get my hands on more BD toys :stick:
"Does running out of f*cks count as cardio?"

ImageImage
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:49 pm

I had a two sessions with Diego last night. I first was just cleaning and exploring how Diego feels in different positions. Not too much to say there except holy crap is it thick. The shaft is almost as thick as the knot so warming up with it to take its knot is perfect. Since mine is firm this makes taking the knot a very eye opening experience, its almost brutal how hard the knot feels. Its amazing, its one of the only knots I have that pops in and locks so hard. The tie with it is so good, since the toy is so thick overall. The filling feeling Diego provides is mindnumbing. My first knotting I took very slow so I could feel every bit of it enter me and how wonderfully it stretches me out. Many of my toy have bigger knots, but I think the toy being firm just makes it feel so muck bigger. I was left whimpering as it put a massive amount of pressure on my insides. That was it I came.

A few hours later I fill the sink with hot water throw Diego and a bottle of cum lube in. Set up my bed with some towels and pillows. Set Diego up so I can ride it, lube up and press its fat head up against my hole and slowly press down. It takes a bit of relaxing untill i finaly feel its head start to slip in. I pause with just it tip in and steal myself for it nice thick shaft. Pressing down I slowly start to take it down to the knot. The way its shaft spreads me wide is so good. Just to tease myself I press down harder and start to feel its knot trying to work its way in me, but I pull off just as I feel it start to pop in. Oh, did that feel good. I draw myself to its head and bring myself right back down to it knot. Working up a good rhythm I start to ride it I earnest, whimpering and softly moaning as I spear myself over and over again. At some point I started calling Diego Wolfie, so I went with. I lean back and start to feel it head moving over my prostate in a very pleasant way and continue to hit that good spot over and over. I keep this up for about ten minutes slowly working myself closer to climax. I want it knot so bad at this point, I quickly put some lube in my hand and work it around Wolfie's knot. I press down and feel my self spread wide around Wolfie's rock hard knot untill it finally pops in. I wanted to come so badly on its knot but I wasn't quite there yet. I tried to see if I could fuck myself with its knot, but there was too much give in the bed pillow setup I had so I kinda just ground on it for a bit as I try to finish myself off. I still couldn't quite get there so I pulled off Wolfie's knot so I could stroke myself closer to climax and right as I work myself to the edge I pop Wolfie's knot in and my orgasm hits like a freight train. I almost want to pass out with Wolfie locked inside me, but I couldn't keep it in anymore. I was to way too oversensitive after my wonderful ride.

So far i like Diego aka Wolfie. I like that its Wolfie now
My collection
► Show Spoiler
InuShiek

Postby InuShiek » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:18 am

So I haven't had time to use any of my toys in nearly 4 years (yes, really, and it's been that long since I've posted on these forums too). I bought a Fenrir secondhand, and then I ordered a new Flint despite not using my Xar or Crackers in so long. When they arrived I could hardly wait to put them to use. I used the medium Fenrir to get warmed up and work my small Xar in. I got to his widest point, and then I just couldn't wait to try my small Flint any longer. Man is he thick. BUT, despite not having had anything in in my vagina for 4 years, I managed to take Flint past his widest point. I had forgotten what that burn feels like to stretch so wide sodfhoufhowuefjofvhosufj

I feel oddly accomplished, and felt warm and fuzzy all night.

Totally going to work my way back up to that medium Crackers ;)
Until all are one.

Own:
  • Small Xar the Karabos w/GITD highlight - Soundwave
  • Medium Crackers the cockatrice w/maximum metallic throughout - Bumblebee or Sunstreaker
  • Medium Fenrir w/metallic
  • Small Flint w/metallic
  • Cockatrice Lil' Squirt w/glitter
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:36 pm

Diego wrecked me again. I was planing on training with my scorn today but that didnt happen because i pulled Diego out first. Long story short I took its knot over and over until i climaxed. Fuck is Diego brutal in firm.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:10 am

Tragedy struck this weekend when the HtB finally writes me up a reply post and I'm stranded in self-love land because of my moon. :unamused: I try not to toy during that particular week because I usually end up feeling very raw because of problems with lubrication (even though I preclean) blah, blah, blah... After making my own reply post today I just couldn't take it anymore and decided to go Greek and reached for my medium Tyson. It's been so long I actually had to let myself adjust a little once I got his head in, but land sakes does that shaft ever feel good in firm... Quite literally the only toy I own (minus the lil Tongue vibe, or witch's finger if you prefer) in firm but in medium size it's great for riding.. thrusting, you name it, and the glassy smoothness of him is actually quite nice anally speaking.

After a minute or two of getting sufficiently hot and bothered I tried going farther down and was met with some resistance. Now I swore I'd hilted him before, but he didn't seem to want to go any farther, until I got a bit better leverage and decided that I absolutely HAD to have every last inch I could get. Pop. I must have gotten round a bend of some sort because I had the whole 7.5 inches buried to the base. It must just have been a night for something different because I normally never thrust my toys (most of them are usually quite heavy anyway), but I quick got onto my back and just pushed him in as far and as fast as I could go. Mmmmmph... I lasted seconds. It might just be time to upsize to a large. :bugeyed:
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:56 pm

HungryStray wrote:...... until I got a bit better leverage and decided that I absolutely HAD to have every last inch I could get. Pop. I must have gotten round a bend of some sort because I had the whole 7.5 inches buried to the base. It must just have been a night for something different because I normally never thrust my toys (most of them are usually quite heavy anyway), but I quick got onto my back and just pushed him in as far and as fast as I could go. Mmmmmph... I lasted seconds. It might just be time to upsize to a large. :bugeyed:

Yeh, the orgasms usually aren't far off once something pops around the bend! I think stimulating the nerves there somehow makes the glans tingle, whether it is a clit glans or peen glans.
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:12 pm

Brought my Echo out today, haven't use it in a while. Any who, its still amazing.

I do my usual clean out and warmup. today was rough so i felt like relaxing on my back with echo. i lube it up really good with J lube and slide it in. i start off with it top of the shaft (missionary). i start up a nice smooth pace to get comfortable and to work some lube into me. after a few minute i pull it out and turn it over for the main event. The slight ridges on the shaft and the fold of the medial ring when in this position hit my prostate like none of my other toys do. With the first thrust i hit right the right spot and started oozing pre, Oh yeah this is gonna be good. i start thrusting it in and out slowly, working Echo around until i find just the right angle. When i do i start to pick up the pace, working then medial ring over my prostate over and over again, leaking pre with every other thrust, after a few minute of this i slow down, to give myself a breather for a minute or two. then i start up again. i do this over and over for the next half hour or so, until i finally bring myself to climax by hand. My climax hit hard too, oh god it was good, i was left senseless for a bit. when i come to, i look down at the mess i made with such a sense of satisfaction, i have leaked and cum so much in a long time. God i love my Echo.

im gonna go have a beer and pass out, Night
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Phantom Foz

Postby Phantom Foz » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:11 pm

KnotyDes wrote: :words:

Niiice. I really need to get an Echo next :liplick:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:23 pm

Phantom Foz wrote:

Yes you should. Mine in firm and I have a love hate relationship with it. On the one hand it really works over my prostate well and it makes it feel thicker. On the other hand it can hurt if I'm not warmup up enough or if I get a little too rough.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Phantom Foz

Postby Phantom Foz » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:15 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Phantom Foz wrote:

Yes you should. Mine in firm and I have a love hate relationship with it. On the one hand it really works over my prostate well and it makes it feel thicker. On the other hand it can hurt if I'm not warmup up enough or if I get a little too rough.

I have two small and two medium toys all in medium firmness and I'll be going for Echo in medium too. Not sure I would buy larger toys in firm unless they are good for riding with smaller girth.

I need something for training if I'm going to go for larger sizes anyway. Largest I can take right now is medium Anthro.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:26 pm

Phantom Foz wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:I need something for training if I'm going to go for larger sizes anyway. Largest I can take right now is medium Anthro.

large Roland :smile: heck it you can take 3" or want to, a XL roland. it is a bit long that will be another challenge. but yeah a med echo would be great and i think they drop reliably so getting a cheap one is easy.
My collection
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Sharing Experiences”