The Sessions Lounge~

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
MachineDoll

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby MachineDoll » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:37 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Sounds like it was a very nice session indeed! I really do envy vagina owners who can take over 9"; I'd about kill to be able to take more than 7.5" (and that's on a very good day).

8.75ish is about my limit. Today I am rather sore. I actually kinda like a light pressure on my cervix. Very light pressure mind you, but when I'm that frisky, in the heat of the moment, I sometimes overdo it a little. :laugh:
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:06 am

SN8 wrote: :words:

Nice. Glad you enjoyed Nova.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:03 pm

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD I feel like a noob again. I just popped my Sleipnir's head past the bend :bugeyed:

I dont even know how to start. Oh yes i know how IT HURT, but still was amazing. i am almost speechless. I started my session by popping my Emu egg from EE in for a good 15 minute as i took a shower and got sleipnir ready. That thing is amazing btw. So on to the main event. i didnt plan on doing any riding today so i lubed Sleipnir up with a healthy coating of coconut oil. For me i find c-oil works extremely well for slow penetrations and training both girth and length. Thankfully my Sleip has a Suction cup so i stick it to the floor and line my self up and press down. i pretty good at taking large stuff, but Sleip's head still gets me every time. It takes so much force to pop its head in, and when it does oh boy does it get up in there. i hold with only about 4-5" in me and move around until its head finds my prostate and start to work that over for a bit before i take it as deep as i can. I sit impaled on as much of Sleip as i can take moving my hip to find the spot that i might be able slip deeper into my colon. But the overwhelming feeling of being stuffed and the powerful sensation of Sleips fat head trying to work it way deep cause me to pull off. i stand up to calm down and to get a better position then squat back down and line myself up again. this time i start getting lost in the fantasy of taking this huge cock. Playing a power bottom role and trying to dominate this huge toy with my ahem, tight hole,:eyeroll: , right. :widesmile: I take as much as i can of Sleip in one go. wow being spread by such a thick toy so fast feel so good. i lose myself i thushing for a good amount of time. Sadly my choice of lube was not working out so i pull off once more and break out a bit of J-lube and i squat back down once again. My fantasy is in full effect right now and i want to tease my Sleips and get myself as hard as i can before having another go at it. I lean over and start rubbing myself against sleip froting with it taken aback at the massive size difference between me and It and not caring at all after a bit fun and mutual teasing. i angle myself so i can now rub against Sleip with my butt hole, back and forth i saw gasping as its ridges tease my hole over and over. i have to admit i usually not this lewd with toys i just really wanted Sleipnir tonight i guess. I am playing with myself at the same time and have gotten nice and hard i almost wanted to end it there by blowing my load all over Sleip, but i decided to take one more try at taking it deeper. this time i take it slow and with as hard as i am every inch i take while i stoke myself feels absolutely orgasmic. By the time i "bottom" out i almost reach my peak and have to stay still and calm down which is quiet a task when your stuffed with 7" of 4" thick dick. Once calm i start pressing down hard and moving around searching for the spot where i can take Sleip while relaxing and fondling myself. then i lean over to one side a bit whiel pressing down and i feel something give. Not a lot but something new so u press further and feel myself opening up as Sleip's massive head finally pops into my sigmoid colon.

My world rocks with a overwhelming combination of pain, pleasure, fear, relief, wonder, joy and a bunch of other stuff i cant describe, but the greatest was the feeling of accomplishment. Unfortunately it was short lived because Pain caught up and forced me to pull off. Which was a new sensation on it own because it felt like Sleipnir pull out my insides. which worried the heck out of me i reach down and slip a few fingers in and feel that i am in fact slightly distended but everything still is inside me and feels as if its move back to where it should go, but wow was that a unique and scary sensation. With all the new things that have happened i this brief amount of time and how much i already worked myself up i climaxed as i was fingering myself to make sure everything was alright.

So YaY i have broken past one of my limits. one that i really wanted to pass. im not gonna lie i did not come out unscathed. i will be taking a break to heal up. i have dealt with blood before but this was a bit more than im used to. not a scary amount, but a definitely more than i am comfortable with and continuing a session.

Still, Oh My God, i'm on my way to hilting Sleipnir
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Villie

Postby Villie » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:20 pm

I got a satisfyer pro 2 and nut in under a minute aaawhhh....
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
NateTheNoodle

Postby NateTheNoodle » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:58 pm

So I just had a really hot and messy session with my Ika and Janine.

(typed on phone, erros may appear)

Seeing that it was my birthday today, I felt the need to celebrate it further. Unfortunaghtly, I had a few glasses of booze and was to tired to clean out my behind. However, still being horny and wanting more than just Janine, I decided a I would treat Ika (and myself) to some oral.

Now I have blown Ika in the past, and gradually I've gained more control over my gag reflex. So inside my room, I put Ika on the wall and began sucking her hard.

Whats going on in my head
► Show Spoiler

I start off by lubricating her with my siliva to keep my head moving, using my legs a bit as I bob my head (kneeling/sitting on pillows).

This goes on for the next 7, 10 minutes when I decide to pop off and lubricate Janine. At this point I'm very flustered, raggedly breathing, hard as a rock, and salivating tons.

I use primarly Cum Lube, letting it drip all the way through Janine and onto the blanket, collecting some to apply to my cock. I also added some of my own saliva as well because I had so much in my mouth.

As soon as she was ready, I dove back onto sucking that lovely, soaking, tentacle and put my dick inside of Janine, adding a sample puck to the top to create a vacuume.

It all sorta blurred here. I was sucking tentacle into my mouth, hand on base and getting about halfway along Ika (shes in medium) bobbing back and forth and creating my own vacuume. All the while I'm using my free hand to constantly pump Janine back and forth, creating a lovely sensation.

I was becoming slightly light headed, not taking in a lot of air and drooling a fair bit as I went along Ikas length. As I was doing this a pressure was building up in my nethers. In my tranced state of sucking such a wonderfully textured 'dong' I had to let go, cumming into Janine in spastic motions as I moaned into Ika. As I did, I slowly slid down to the tip but not opening my mouth.

After a brief moment of solice, I breathed in through my nose and opened my mouth, drool spilling out onto the blanket beneath me, giving me the sensation of a cum filled mouth.

I slid out of Janines vacuumed grip, removed the puck, and went to lay on a pile of clean clothes I had left on the floor, to catch my breath and bask in the after glow. eventually I got up and went to go onto my bed.

haaaa, happy birthday me. :excited: :cool:

:misc14: :misc15: :misc14: :misc15: :misc14: :misc15: :misc14: :misc15: :misc14: :misc15:
Salutations!

~~~My toy list!~~~
Ika:
Med size, Med Firmness, Suction cup
---------
JaninesMuzzle
Villie

Postby Villie » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:00 am

Zaphora wrote:
Villie wrote:I got a satisfyer pro 2 and nut in under a minute aaawhhh....

I got one too >:D

Those things are somethin else :surprised:
PM me! Image
Crazyguy1990

Postby Crazyguy1990 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:23 am

Finished a session where I hilted my Medium Flared Chance, hilted my Large Bumblehooves, the got spitroasted by Flint and Anthro Dragon, Flint in my mouth and AD in my rear, before pawing off with AD still in me.
:widesmile:
I am now a naked, content puddle. :cool:
Goodnight. :laugh:
29/M/Bi/ Prefers 2 inch diameter, 7 inches long and up.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:13 pm

KnotyDes wrote: :misc1:

Dude, congrats. That is a major milestone. Heal up well so we can go back to hearing about your adventures!

I finally got around to playing with L Sleipnir and while the head doesn't pop as intensely as Stan's does, it pops nicely and is way easier to maneuver. Once the head's in, it's easy to take the first 3/4 of the shaft. I don't usually ride toys hard, I usually sit on them and stretch, but this one was worth a ride. My legs were so tired afterwards.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:32 pm

Tempest wrote:Dude, congrats. That is a major milestone. Heal up well so we can go back to hearing about your adventures!

I finally got around to playing with L Sleipnir and while the head doesn't pop as intensely as Stan's does, it pops nicely and is way easier to maneuver. Once the head's in, it's easy to take the first 3/4 of the shaft. I don't usually ride toys hard, I usually sit on them and stretch, but this one was worth a ride. My legs were so tired afterwards.

thanks. it was something alright.

sleips head pops is so nice though. Unlike stan the shaft doesnt narrow much, so you feel so much more full. its also so much easier to ride than Stan. Sleip is just a amazing toy.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Albert

Postby Albert » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:10 pm

Hullo!

So I don't post very often and am more of a lurker, but I had a good time today so why not? :smile:

I've had a low drive for the past few months, I'm not sure why but I didn't feel like toying that much. Add to that, my supply of BD Cumlube was depleted and I was stuck with a bottle of "Sliquid" lubricant that sadly was not remotely thick and durable enough for anal play to my taste, making my rare sessions... irritating. :doh:

Then I passed by a well-reviewed sex shop in my city and thought "why not?" and headed in. The employee was very nice and seemed aware that sillicone-based lube would wreck my toys, but she was out of anal-specific lubricant (gah!). She made me sample many and I chose ID's "Silk" lube, which is kinda foamy and has that certain thickness to it that I was looking for.

I tested it today on my Kelvin first, because Medium Echo is pretty much my butt-limit right now, but it went so well I switched mid-session to Echo anyway after applying a generous amount of lube on it. I had a great time thrusting it slowly to the mid-ring and back, and I think I actually improved on my body control, looking at how easier and more pleasurable it felt. Towards the end I just let it plugged past the mid-ring (I looooove that) and jerked off slowly; I still couldn't get totally hard, it happens when I stretch to my limits back there, but I did come anyway in a different orgasm while I only had a semi-erection, it felt weird and great at the same time! :excited: :psyduck:

Because I like Echo's ring, I think I might be ready to try A KNOT, as scary as it seems I'm curious about it. So I purchased a Medium Diego! :liplick:
... and plenty of Cumlube this time. :laugh:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:50 pm

Albert wrote:Hullo!

So I don't post very often and am more of a lurker, but I had a good time today so why not? :smile:

I've had a low drive for the past few months, I'm not sure why but I didn't feel like toying that much. Add to that, my supply of BD Cumlube was depleted and I was stuck with a bottle of "Sliquid" lubricant that sadly was not remotely thick and durable enough for anal play to my taste, making my rare sessions... irritating. :doh:

Then I passed by a well-reviewed sex shop in my city and thought "why not?" and headed in. The employee was very nice and seemed aware that sillicone-based lube would wreck my toys, but she was out of anal-specific lubricant (gah!). She made me sample many and I chose ID's "Silk" lube, which is kinda foamy and has that certain thickness to it that I was looking for.

I tested it today on my Kelvin first, because Medium Echo is pretty much my butt-limit right now, but it went so well I switched mid-session to Echo anyway after applying a generous amount of lube on it. I had a great time thrusting it slowly to the mid-ring and back, and I think I actually improved on my body control, looking at how easier and more pleasurable it felt. Towards the end I just let it plugged past the mid-ring (I looooove that) and jerked off slowly; I still couldn't get totally hard, it happens when I stretch to my limits back there, but I did come anyway in a different orgasm while I only had a semi-erection, it felt weird and great at the same time! :excited: :psyduck:

Because I like Echo's ring, I think I might be ready to try A KNOT, as scary as it seems I'm curious about it. So I purchased a Medium Diego! :liplick:
... and plenty of Cumlube this time. :laugh:

Diego is a great toy, i love mine its in firm and it is brutal. the shaft is very thick hits all my sweet spots. The knot is epic too and ties fairly well.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Landailyn

Postby Landailyn » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:37 am

Never really thought I would post in here, but lastnight's session was just too good.

My partner and i started off by describing a hot orgy scene for our RP characters (Mine gets gang-banged and double penetrated by some guards and his takes turns with several of her friends) while playin with each other to get started.

Now, my partner has been recovering from a medical issue that makes lots of thrusting difficult, painful, and potentially damaging, but it's given me many chances to get familiar with my Medium soft Flint. So when I felt I was ready to go, I grabbed flint but he wanted to play around with the cumlube a little. So he drizzled some on my brests and pussy to make me look very messy and we took some pictures (sorry, not comfortable posting them online, they are just for us!)

I grabbed Flint and he had put plenty of cumlube down there, so I smeared some on flint and started working him in slowly. It takes me a little while to relax enough to get flint all the way in. I can't hilt him because he's just too long, but I can get him about 2/3 of the way in once I'm fully warmed up. So I'm on my back slowly working Flint in until I feel like he's in about as far as he can go.

I look at my partner and ask if he would mind if I got on my hands and knees and he fucked me with Flint and he said sure, so I get in position, ass in the air and he starts working Flint into me.

Because of the different angle and gravity, Flint feels completely different this way. It took him a bit to get the toy all the way in and he said afterwards that it was difficult to get the rythm right. I could feel Flint opening me up, stretching me, then collapsing back down when he slid out.

I'm usually not very vocal during sex. I have spent most of my life mastrubating in complete silence to hide my activities from other people. Not lastnight. I was screaming and moaning, yelling "yes" over and over.

At one point I had to ask him to be a little more gentle because Flint was slamming into my cervix, which was not painful, but was weird enough to make me want it to stop. I reached back to rub my clit and had the most intense orgasm of my life. It was amazing.

Afterwards my partner said that I had taken Flint past the last set of studs, which is the farthest I've ever taken him. Hoorah!
Phantom Foz

Postby Phantom Foz » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:02 pm

Just got through a sesh with all my BD toys :misc2:

Got myself cleaned up and sat by my PC on e621 looking at some very nice artwork and comic story strips to start me off, just trying to fantasize being in the scenario's turned me on good! :widesmile:

I lay on my bed and warmed up with some other toys with fabulous textures for about 10 minutes, inserting slowly and deeply.

I then grabbed Austin and took him all the way in with knot first time, omg I love knotting myself, being full and lying there for a few minutes just feeling the stretch :liplick:

I like my Austin, but I think I need to find a larger knot soon, I really want to go a bit bigger :wink:

Next up I switch to my small Nox - he's great to just ride on, so smooth and with all those different bumps. I was rocking up and down on him for a good 20 minutes, my breathing speeding up and starting to feel my pre-cum at the tip. :misc1:

I wanted, no needed something bigger, needed to feel filled, so I switched up to Duke = Heaven :smile: I hilted him in no time and just stayed there for another few minutes while I filled a syringe of cumlube in preparation to switch up to Anthro Dragon. I still get a shock (pleasurable) from his foreskin ring popping in me, that anticipation just before, then POP :surprised: :bugeyed: :liplick: it's so satisfying!

I rode AD while jerking myself off, edging up towards the point of no return, pulled out and waited to calm down...then POP back in and came hard while filled by him...like a fountain :misc12: :misc12: :misc12: :laugh:

So good!
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:16 pm

Just finished up with my Large Scorn. It is still amazing, i rode it reverse cowboy time letting those plates assault both my prostate and butt hole until my legs gave out and finished off on my back with Scorn lodged in me missionary. The great thing about being stuff like this is that the curve presses Scorns shaft and head into my prostate from two sides and every time i clench down on scorn it presses into my prostate it the most wonderful way. it took me a long time to cum too and when it finally hit it was super intense.

this is me taking it easy to recover from Sleipnir. Yeah i am dumb.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Koshmary

Postby Koshmary » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:22 am

Villie wrote:
Zaphora wrote:
Villie wrote:I got a satisfyer pro 2 and nut in under a minute aaawhhh....

If you like the satisfyer pro 2 i suggest trying the womanizer plus. It has more power than the satisfyer...it is very intense
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:58 pm

So i have recovered from Sleipnir yay. so i gave my Pearce and XL Scorn a go. Both of these toys are thick, very think this wasnt a session where i rode one of these toys like a madman like my Large scorn for instance. this was purely a session to be stretched wide and revel in the feeling of it. Not much to say really clean out lube up then taking my time easing my way down Pearce. i usually sit on Pearce reverse cowboy since in cowboy the piercing hit a weird spot and caused very minor bleeding, but not anymore. i can now very much take it cowboy. Oh boy does my body enjoy taking Pearce this way now. Once i get halfway down the toy i feel myself "open up" and i can "push" down on the toy and take it very deeply with ease and with way more pleasure. Oh god does hilting Pearce feel amazing. i also tried to hilt Scorn, that went ok, i took Scorn deeper than i have before, but Pearce was the star today, once i was done with Scorn i switched back to Pearce. i hilted that thing about a dozen times today and ended up finishing while i pulled off of Pearce with a nice hard and long climax.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:51 pm

Koshmary wrote:
Villie wrote:
Zaphora wrote:

If you like the satisfyer pro 2 i suggest trying the womanizer plus. It has more power than the satisfyer...it is very intense

Based on reviews the womanizer pro40 is the best of the bunch (that's why I got mine).
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Koshmary

Postby Koshmary » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:00 am

Akanisen wrote:
Koshmary wrote:
Villie wrote:Those things are somethin else :surprised:

Based on reviews the womanizer pro40 is the best of the bunch (that's why I got mine).

I have the Womanizer W100, Pro40, Pro and Plus size and my two friends have tried all of them as well and the plus is definitely the best but no one really knows about it and it is hard to get in sex shops. Especially for those of us in Australia since it was released to a limited market

And the satisfyer pro 2 is stronger than the womanizer Pro40 but is just slightly less rumbly
Villie

Postby Villie » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:02 am

Koshmary wrote:
Akanisen wrote:
Koshmary wrote:

I have the Womanizer W100, Pro40, Pro and Plus size and my two friends have tried all of them as well and the plus is definitely the best but no one really knows about it and it is hard to get in sex shops. Especially for those of us in Australia since it was released to a limited market

One day I'll get an actual womanizer :stick:

My satisfyer pro 2 is definitely more than powerful enough for me, I'm more concerned at perhaps getting a better shaped head to it hmm
PM me! Image
Koshmary

Postby Koshmary » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:05 am

Villie wrote:
Koshmary wrote:
Akanisen wrote:Based on reviews the womanizer pro40 is the best of the bunch (that's why I got mine).

One day I'll get an actual womanizer :stick:

My satisfyer pro 2 is definitely more than powerful enough for me, I'm more concerned at perhaps getting a better shaped head to it hmm

One of the best things about the womanizer plus size is that it is more streamlined than the normal womanizers, it has an elongated handle and the settings buttons are finally at the end of the damned handle where you can use them (yes, i am mildly in love with this vibrator even though i don't get to use it because my friend has kidnapped mine)

https://womanizer.com/womanizer if you want to see their range and decide for yourself

Return to “Sharing Experiences”