The Sessions Lounge~

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
User avatar
dayz79
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:34 am
Gender: male

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby dayz79 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:54 am

Had one of those 'oh wow' sessions today.. I finally managed to get my fist in! I never thought I'd be able to, but over the past few weeks I've been able to slowly move up to bigger toys (medium Crackers and soon after a large Diego). A few years ago I bought a Doc Johnson B-10 Warhead.. it was WAY too big, comically so.. I got nowhere close to getting it in. I stored it, thinking I'd never be able to take it.. but recent experiences made me give it another shot and HOLY SHIT.. it was definitely my limit, but it went in.. all the ridges and everything.
My curiosity was peaked and I took a tape measure to see how it would compare to my hand.. turns out it was actually the same size (I'm 'lucky' enough to have pretty skinny hands). So, to make things a bit easier I put a condom around my hand, lubed it up and went for it. Amazingly, it actually went in. My mind was blown.. how the hell did that happen?! It was the weirdest experience, my fingers finding their way.. and actually being locked up and unable to move much at all once it was in. My wrist is just about flexible enough to make it work, but let's just say I'll be training it a lot more from now on :)
Quite a memorable day!
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:56 pm

dayz79 wrote: :words:

I have large hands and I was not able to get my fist in until I was comfortable with xl Xar. It was definitely an oh wow I finally did it moment. :smile:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
dayz79
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:34 am
Gender: male

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby dayz79 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:14 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
dayz79 wrote: :words:

I have large hands and I was not able to get my fist in until I was comfortable with xl Xar. It was definitely an oh wow I finally did it moment. :smile:


XL Xar.. yeah, that seems about as far away now as my fist was a few years ago.. or even further. Can't imagine how long it'll take me to work up to that (and I'm not sure if I'd want to to be honest?)
edit: Do you have a sore tailbone the day after a session? That's something I started to notice after getting more comfortable with bigger toys..
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:27 pm

dayz79 wrote:Do you have a sore tailbone the day after a session? That's something I started to notice after getting more comfortable with bigger toys..

Kinda? I remember being in general sore all over when I was working my way up to 4". But never in a bad way. If that makes sense.

After years of playing with big stuff I have largely gotten use to massive insertion so I don't really get sore anymore. It is something I miss, being sore is like a constant reminder of whatever amazing thing you did to get that way. :smile:

Edit: I remember now. My tailbone use to get sore when I would plug with large things or spend a long times on something big while training.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
MachineDoll
Posts: 398
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:20 am
Gender: Female
Location: Idaho

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby MachineDoll » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:25 am

Was trying to study for school, couldn't help myself and took out a few toys. I can pop Fenrir in without too much hassle, and wanted to see if I could take Rex. Its soft, and that is a big plus. Stuck him to the wall, and warmed up with Fenrir. I put on music and the squishiness of the silicone made it difficult to play with against the wall. I was pressing hard, moving side to side, and just not getting it. Moved my hips upwards and felt a slight give. WHOOPS! Yep, that's inside alright. The tip/shaft hit my cervix , and I immediately pulled out after about a second or two it took to realize I knotted him. Its a really good thing it is soft, because I feel like someone punched me inside. I game it a few minutes, and tried again, and got him inside, but the length is simply too much for me. I am writing this, my poor cervix feeling like its bruised. I suppose I should have expected as much, but I am thinking if I can't make it work, I might see about trading my Rex for another toy. The knot also fails to pop in like Fenrir does. I assume that's because of it being soft. The weight of the base also makes it impossible to tie with. A bit disappointed with the toy, but proud of my pussy that I was able to take him.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:35 pm

MachineDoll wrote:Was trying to study for school, couldn't help myself and took out a few toys. I can pop Fenrir in without too much hassle, and wanted to see if I could take Rex. Its soft, and that is a big plus. Stuck him to the wall, and warmed up with Fenrir. I put on music and the squishiness of the silicone made it difficult to play with against the wall. I was pressing hard, moving side to side, and just not getting it. Moved my hips upwards and felt a slight give. WHOOPS! Yep, that's inside alright. The tip/shaft hit my cervix , and I immediately pulled out after about a second or two it took to realize I knotted him. Its a really good thing it is soft, because I feel like someone punched me inside. I game it a few minutes, and tried again, and got him inside, but the length is simply too much for me. I am writing this, my poor cervix feeling like its bruised. I suppose I should have expected as much, but I am thinking if I can't make it work, I might see about trading my Rex for another toy. The knot also fails to pop in like Fenrir does. I assume that's because of it being soft. The weight of the base also makes it impossible to tie with. A bit disappointed with the toy, but proud of my pussy that I was able to take him.

XL Rex is quite long at 12". So congrats on that. :smile: I have to line mine up just right so it will poke me bad when i knot it. Rex ties like a champ for me. that 2-3" length after the knot makes the thing super hard to pull out if I clamp down on it. mine also has a SC so i can still effectively ride the toy while still being knotted. The things its knot does........
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
MachineDoll
Posts: 398
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:20 am
Gender: Female
Location: Idaho

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby MachineDoll » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:16 pm

KnotyDes wrote:XL Rex is quite long at 12". So congrats on that. :smile: I have to line mine up just right so it will poke me bad when i knot it. Rex ties like a champ for me. that 2-3" length after the knot makes the thing super hard to pull out if I clamp down on it. mine also has a SC so i can still effectively ride the toy while still being knotted. The things its knot does........


I wouldn't have a prayer in hell to knot it anally. I can't even start it. You're an inspiration to me in that regard. Is your Rex in medium firmness or soft? I imagine he would knot well in medium, but soft just doesn't do it for me. I could consider buying an XL in medium, but my cervix would be destroyed by that. I think I will stick with medium Fenrir and firm Nova for now. EA has a new triple bumped toy I am thinking of buying. Its expensive though, upwards of $350.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:36 pm

MachineDoll wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:XL Rex is quite long at 12". So congrats on that. :smile: I have to line mine up just right so it will poke me bad when i knot it. Rex ties like a champ for me. that 2-3" length after the knot makes the thing super hard to pull out if I clamp down on it. mine also has a SC so i can still effectively ride the toy while still being knotted. The things its knot does........


I wouldn't have a prayer in hell to knot it anally. I can't even start it. You're an inspiration to me in that regard. Is your Rex in medium firmness or soft? I imagine he would knot well in medium, but soft just doesn't do it for me. I could consider buying an XL in medium, but my cervix would be destroyed by that. I think I will stick with medium Fenrir and firm Nova for now. EA has a new triple bumped toy I am thinking of buying. Its expensive though, upwards of $350.

medium. what new triple bump toy?
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
MachineDoll
Posts: 398
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:20 am
Gender: Female
Location: Idaho

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby MachineDoll » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:20 pm

KnotyDes wrote:medium. what new triple bump toy?

http://elypseart.com/id80.html
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:12 pm

Oh dang! i may have to rethink some of my spending. The Qutari look amazing.

Why you do dis?????????

i think i still am going for the inflatable Big Bad Wolf.


Ok now onto story time. Today I had a plan, to see if i could take all of my XL Scorn. The only issue with this plan was that i started with my Xar to warmup then to further warm up sit on my XL Axel. I didnt get to my Scorn.

I really enjoy my Xar. Whenever i use It i have a difficult time trying not to climax on it. Its a great toy I cant help myself. I have accepted this. Its hard to not get exited when I have something as big as Xar in me for upwards of thirty minutes. I plan to climax on Xar. Then i clean up a bit and get my next toy ready as i calm down. this can backfire on me depending on how much i edged myself during my stretch. Today i was good and didnt play with myself, too much. :smile: So when i did climax I still was able to continue.

Now onto Axel. Axel is really thick, if you all didnt know. And oh boy does it even make the toy fantastic. Tonight I learned that Axel will make my moan uncontrollably when i hilt and ride it in reverse cowboy. Ok made not uncontrollably, ill go with barely controllable moaning, either way, oh my god. The way the curve on the underside of the shaft rubs against, well everything drove me crazy. I couldn't stop myself from taking that huge toy over and over again. After about 10 minutes i couldn't take anymore, it was just too intense. I had to pull off. after a brief rest i changed thing up. I turn Axel around plop it down on a foot stool, this allows me to get better angles and puts me in a kneeling position. I sit down once more on Axel, this time i take it really slowly. Once i have its head lined up i start to stroke myself as i feel Axels fat head press into me. i pause a bit relishing in the feeling of my hole clenching and relaxing to the rhythm that i stroke. I rest my weight on the toy and use this rhythm to slowly work my way down the toy, feeling every single inch and detain of the toy as it slowly enters me. When i get to the thickest part of Axel i have to start pressing down a bit to get it in. once i feel the thickest part enter me it leaves me at this kinda neutral spot, that give me a brief respite before I take Axel really deep. I can feel myself getting close by now. I want feel myself climax hilted on Axel, so i press all the way down untill i feel the footstool and Axels huge sack spread my butt cheeks. Now i climax, the only issue is that Axel is to thick to let me ejaculate so i pull off to the head and let my orgasm flow out of me and almost halfway across the room. before i pull off i tease myself a bit more by taking Axel to the hilt a few more times. then i fell over and passed out for about an hour.

Nope didnt get to Scorn today. i should know better than to try and warm up with any of my BD toys. oh well maybe tomorrow.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Villie
Posts: 1159
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:09 pm
Gender: Bisexual Pusséy

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby Villie » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:29 pm

I got a small legacy seadragon in the mail!!
I asked the buyer, and they said it was in firm.

It is... so nice in use... so good. :bugeyed:
The ridges around the head feel really good inside, and then the ridges above the knot mmmm.

The way the head bulges, you feel a nice stretching and filling with every thrust.

The toy was definitely a lot bigger than I was expecting when I opened it up (its supposedly a full inch longer than Spritz), and the fact it's in firm (i usually go for soft) made me a little wary, but damn its nice and doesn't hurt at all. :excited:
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Fjott
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:15 am
Gender: Male
Location: Norway

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby Fjott » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:22 pm

Over the last two months I've been working on taking my XL Chance. Warmed up with a medium Nova while the Chance was warming up in the sink. I must admit I'm a little bit amazed over how I can comfortably pop the knot in with less and less warmup. :excited:
Feeling ready, I switched to my now hot Chance and went bonkers with coconut oil. For the first time I almost got it "past the bend" with the balls facing forward. I'm not quite there yet, but sooo close now. Turned him right, eased myself down, and it slid past with little effort. I can't get over the feeling when it passes into the colon. It's equally amazing every single time. Before I know it I'm passing the medial ring, relishing the stretch from the ring and the gentle pressure from the head. Usually it stops here.. but not today. I somehow managed to go halfway between the medial ring and the sheath(?). The thought and feeling of something this big so deep is incredible.. After easing it in and out a couple of times, I eased myself down onto Chance and finished with my Sofia. It's fantastic to enjoy a long shower afterwards with the knees still shaking after such a session. :smile:
Currently owned toys:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:02 pm

Fjott wrote:Over the last two months I've been working on taking my XL Chance. Warmed up with a medium Nova while the Chance was warming up in the sink. I must admit I'm a little bit amazed over how I can comfortably pop the knot in with less and less warmup. :excited:
Feeling ready, I switched to my now hot Chance and went bonkers with coconut oil. For the first time I almost got it "past the bend" with the balls facing forward. I'm not quite there yet, but sooo close now. Turned him right, eased myself down, and it slid past with little effort. I can't get over the feeling when it passes into the colon. It's equally amazing every single time. Before I know it I'm passing the medial ring, relishing the stretch from the ring and the gentle pressure from the head. Usually it stops here.. but not today. I somehow managed to go halfway between the medial ring and the sheath(?). The thought and feeling of something this big so deep is incredible.. After easing it in and out a couple of times, I eased myself down onto Chance and finished with my Sofia. It's fantastic to enjoy a long shower afterwards with the knees still shaking after such a session. :smile:

Yup chance is an amazing toy. i should know i have 4 of them. :smile:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Fjott
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:15 am
Gender: Male
Location: Norway

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby Fjott » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:23 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Fjott wrote: :words:

Yup chance is an amazing toy. i should know i have 4 of them. :smile:

Haha, that is understandable! Funny thing is that when I first got my Chance, I was not too sure about it. However since the moment I popped my depth cherry with it, it's become one of my favorites :laugh:
Currently owned toys:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:40 pm

I had a epic session with My Rex, David and new Big Bad Wolf Inflatable. Dang does it feel amazing to feel that knot inflate inside me. Rex and David are still amazing and i am wiped out.


that is all
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Tempest
Posts: 1098
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:33 pm
Gender: Dude
Location: California

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby Tempest » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:44 pm

KnotyDes wrote:I had a epic session with My Rex, David and new Big Bad Wolf Inflatable. Dang does it feel amazing to feel that knot inflate inside me. Rex and David are still amazing and i am wiped out.


that is all

How big do the inflatable knots actually get? I recall the website saying 3 pumps is the maximum, but that sounds like a CYA disclaimer so people don't over-pump.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:02 pm

Tempest wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:I had a epic session with My Rex, David and new Big Bad Wolf Inflatable. Dang does it feel amazing to feel that knot inflate inside me. Rex and David are still amazing and i am wiped out.


that is all

How big do the inflatable knots actually get? I recall the website saying 3 pumps is the maximum, but that sounds like a CYA disclaimer so people don't over-pump.

The site says four and that's about 4" thick. I have pumped it to 8, (I like to live dangerously) and it looked to be about 4.5" thick and oh boy does it tie. I could barely pull it out, when it was that big. Even with as big as it get its not uncomfortable or overwhelming it just feels right. If that makes sense. Oh and a important thing to note is that the knot is squishy, because it inflates. The shaft on the toy is also pretty nice it has a slight curve and very prominent viens. The big bad wolf is a very nice toy.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Tempest
Posts: 1098
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:33 pm
Gender: Dude
Location: California

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby Tempest » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:09 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Tempest wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:I had a epic session with My Rex, David and new Big Bad Wolf Inflatable. Dang does it feel amazing to feel that knot inflate inside me. Rex and David are still amazing and i am wiped out.


that is all

How big do the inflatable knots actually get? I recall the website saying 3 pumps is the maximum, but that sounds like a CYA disclaimer so people don't over-pump.

The site says four and that's about 4" thick. I have pumped it to 8, (I like to live dangerously) and it looked to be about 4.5" thick and oh boy does it tie. I could barely pull it out, when it was that big. Even with as big as it get its not uncomfortable or overwhelming it just feels right. If that makes sense. Oh and a important thing to note is that the knot is squishy, because it inflates. The shaft on the toy is also pretty nice it has a slight curve and very prominent viens. The big bad wolf is a very nice toy.

Inflatables are the best! I had an inflatable rubber plug that I could inflate to the size of a grapefruit... But eventually I wore it out and I haven't been able to find another one like it since. PH's inflatables really do look good. Though I'd probably get a Growler for the more manageable length
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
ragnar9
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:12 am
Gender: Male

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby ragnar9 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:40 pm

So I just had an interesting experience with my large rex. It came with a cumtube and a suction cup, we’ll unfortunately their was something wrong and the tube popped out. Thinking damn I’m screwed I wen twitch out.

I had this brilliant (IMO) idea to stick a bullet in through the bottom hole and wiggle it up so that it now resides in the knot of my rex. So now I have a vibrating rex, with a knot that ties and vibrates against that perfect spot. Suffice to say hands free once that knot is in, I love it.
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10490
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:05 pm

Haven't toyed in a month or more, but finally broke out a few toys and had a nice session with my medium Clayton, medium Axel, EE's Amir and Motown.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests