The Sessions Lounge~

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
wolfstardobe

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby wolfstardobe » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:58 pm

First time in a while I got Crackers out to play. :liplick: I was very impatient and now I’m sore but it was well worth it!
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:59 pm

I felt bad about neglecting my new Zaratan since my MHT order came in. So today i gave it a go.

this is not a very epic session, in fact it almost was a failure. Long story short I messed up and started to do a deep cleaning, on top of an already long clean out session. :unamused: So to salvage the session i decided i was just going to play with Zaratan's head. I only nice thing about a long clean out is that it opens you up quite nicely, which made insertion really easy. I was also super sensitive so every bump feels amazing. I took things really slow today, i wanted to feel every bit of Zaratan. once i finally hilted it I slowly pulled it right back out, just to begin the process all over again, untill my orgasm hit. It was a good one as well i only had half of Zaratan in me so its head was pressing right into my prostate. It was just what i needed today.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
HentaiBD

Postby HentaiBD » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:22 am

KnotyDes wrote:I felt bad about neglecting my new Zaratan since my MHT order came in. So today i gave it a go.

:words:

I'm waiting to hear a story about the 'full' experience :smile:
Toys owned:
-> M/3 Fenrir, L/5 Gryphon, XL/5 Nox, XL/5 Chance (new):
-> XL/8 Winston, XL/5 Flint, XL/3 Crackers, Natasha
Padre

Postby Padre » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:26 am

I managed to knot my hunter for the first time, took a whole bunch of attempts, I feel accomplished :widesmile:
Now on to actually hilting my med/med Pretzal...
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:13 pm

HentaiBD wrote:I'm waiting to hear a story about the 'full' experience :smile:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=28932&start=2380#p1253658 here is my first write up.

the toy really is its own thing. I like its head and the curve can rub the right places. But this is a toy that you have to make work for you. I think i'm going to be using Zaratan more as a warm up or something nice and thick to relax with. I do like the toy just not as a heavy thruster. I say this only after two sessions with it, i guess i will have to "experiment" more with Zaratan. :smile:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:21 pm

I finally got around to trying out my Guardian this evening. I normally use 2 or 3 toys per session, but that wasn't an issue today, lol. His shaft is the perfect length and the knot is great for holding (too big for me to actually insert ever). Needless to say it wasn't a very long session at all. :laugh: The shaft has some pretty amazing textures. That said, I don't think I can use him too frequently because toward the end, while the head hits some awesome spots inside, I started feeling a bit too sensitive. Mine is in 5, but 3 might be a better option to those sensitive to textures. His head felt a tad grabby, which I didn't mind at the time. The shaft has a nice thickness to it too. All in all a wonderful time to be had.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:08 pm

Got around to use my Bumblehooves today, gotta say I love...her actually.

Anyways, it all started when I was going to take a shower. Since then I was wearing a small plug just because I don’t get to toy very often so this should keep me a bit more stretched.
Two hours or so in I head to bed, washing off the dust from my horsey first, and started to lube her up.
That done I was pulling the plug and installed some „RAM“ (ok I‘m gonna bury myself for that joke afterwards...).
As always I try to go as deep as possible, which isn’t much on the small but it’s great nonetheless.

Hitting a certain spot I was trying to slightly ride so it keeps pushing there.
The feeling was awesome but without some good ol‘ handwork it would’ve taken hours so I was stroking until I was more aroused so my Horsey could land the killing blow.
And I think it did actually work, so yea, thursday should be another run :3

I’m gonna sleep now, satisfied and still wishing for a Mistress to fuck me.

(PS: ok the last sentence makes it so hard to believe that I don’t actually have a need for sex...but that doesn’t mean that I don’t have my kinks ;P )
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Pseudonym

Postby Pseudonym » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:53 pm

My Small Stan came in this morning, and hoo boy.

The first thing I noticed when I finally got him free of all the packaging is how heavy he is: He really is massive, and he's got an incredible heft to him. I spent several minutes just holding and squeezing and looking him over. He's a beautiful pink/blue fade, and although I love the way this model looks anyway, I was shocked by how much sexier he is when that wide head is a more realistic flesh color. I could hardly wait to get him cleaned up so I could get him in my mouth, but I managed to be a good girl and clean him (and his smaller counterpart, Mini Stan) first--which worked in my favor, really, as it gave me an excuse to stroke him for a while.

I knew this thing would be too big to go at straight away, but I affixed him by the suction cup to the floor anyway and got on my knees. I gripped his base in one hand and slowly pumped him while I ran my tongue over the curves of his tip, stretching my lips as far over the head of that fat cock as I could before I couldn't take anymore. I spent a long time licking, sucking, and stroking him, working my tongue over his head and down his muscled shaft until I was soaking wet.

It took every ounce of self-discipline in my body, but I placed him aside and reached for Mini Stan, which I gave a quick coat of lube before affixing him to the floor and easing down on him. He felt wonderful, as he always does: I rode him hard and fast and took him down to the hilt almost immediately. In retrospect, I probably didn't need to start with him as I was already so worked up, but I loved feeling my cunt grab his head and musculature as I fucked myself until I was almost ready to come.

Finally, just shy of orgasm, I eased myself off of the Mini and set it aside, reaching for Small Stan and suctioning it in place.

I dripped cumlube all over his tip and watched it run down his shaft and pool at his base. Then, I worked it all over him, getting him nice and slick and admiring how he glistened for a moment before I settled over him.

I took his shaft in one hand and gently coaxed the thick head of his cock into my entrance, and I was immediately struck by how much of him there was--even this early, I could tell this was the largest thing that had ever entered my body, and the thought made me clench down hard on him. I moaned and felt my clit throb and I doubted I would be able to last long, but I hadn't even gotten his head inside yet; so I took a few deep breaths and calmed myself down, relaxing my muscles as much as possible, and eased him in a little farther. I could feel every fraction of this thing spread me open wider as I slid down until I was stretched wider than I've ever been stretched before.

It felt incredible--but then, just as I was getting ready to take the whole head, I could feel the pleasant stretch growing a little uncomfortable. It wasn't a terrible pain--in fact, it felt very good, in its own way--but I knew I had to slow down and be careful. I eased down just a little farther--the head was almost in now; all that was left was the bottom-left corner and it would pop right in--and that was it: I knew this was as far I would be able to go this first time. I was stretched to my absolute limit.

I spent a minute appreciating how tight my entrance felt around the thick head of this huge cock, then lifted myself a little, easing some of the intensity as I pulled myself upward. It didn't take long for me to ease myself back down until that amazing stretch spread me open again, though I didn't take quite as much this time; instead, I started to gently fuck myself with as much of this girthy cockhead as I could, teasing my entrance with its bulk and rubbing my clit as I felt myself grow hotter. In what felt like less than a minute, I came, hard and loudly. God, it felt so good.

Still, that tease left me wanting to be fucked as hard as I could stand, so I reached for Mini Stan again and rode him even harder than before until I climaxed for a second time.

By the time I was finished, I could only lay on my back and pant for a while, my whole body a shivering mess of sweat and heat and muscles that felt like jelly. As much as I want to be able to fuck my Small Stan the way I do my Mini, it's almost even more of turn-on to know that I have to work up to it and spend time making myself ready before I can handle that impressive beast. Still, even straight out of the gate, that is one hell of a tease and I'm so glad I ordered it.

Sorry for the massive post, guys, but I had to wax poetic about how excited this thing makes me. :excited:
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:49 pm

Crazyguy1990 wrote:Medium Flint probably wasn't the best toy to try and get back into toying. :doh:
My eyes may have been bigger than my tailhole. :psyduck:

My problem is that I really don't have anything smaller than a medium Flint! So if I'm having one of those dry spells where I don't toy for a couple of weeks, getting back into it takes a lot of lube and a lot of patience.

Pseudonym wrote:My Small Stan came in this morning, and hoo boy. :words: Sorry for the massive post, guys, but I had to wax poetic about how excited this thing makes me.

Don't apologize, that was hot!. So glad you found a toy that works for you!

KnotyDes wrote:I very much like both of my new toys.

I am officially jealous of your collection, your asshole, and your toys. I want either a Boss Hogg or an El Rey so fucking bad right now, but I'm one of those financial places where I can't afford them and it's making me so mad. But I did find something useful recently that might intrigue you. Mr. S has a "water battle douche adapter and while I wouldn't use it for water, I will just say that if you need a lot of lube up in your hole pretty quickly, this thing will do the trick!

As for me, I finally got down with the fucking machine again. I really just don't have the time to clean out for depth play, so it's girth and power when I have the chance. This time, I decided to try something a little different and put on the Echo XL. Echo isn't a toy I use regularly, but I wanted to try something a bit different, so after a shallow clean-out that also gave my toy time to warm up in a pool of hot water (XG1's suggestion of using a camping cooler and boiling water has changed my life!) and prep the bottle of lube, I filled up my ass with four ounces of the lube. For the first time, as part of the experiment, I enjoyed just a little of Washington State's favorite flower. I then lay down on my bed, backed up onto the Echo, and turned the dial on the fucking machine to a fairly low setting, about twenty thrusts a minute with a four-inch cycle.

I lasted almost 30 minutes on the thing. I just let it fuck me. And fuck me. And fuck me. The feeling of Echo's fat bulge sliding over my prostate over and over was so utterly, indescribably amazing, and I actually feel like I had an orgasm, but it was the oddest, gentlest orgasm I've ever had in my entire life, waves of ecstasy that washed over me time and time again.

I may have to try that again.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:10 am

Shardik wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:I very much like both of my new toys.

I am officially jealous of your collection, your asshole, and your toys. I want either a Boss Hogg or an El Rey so fucking bad right now, but I'm one of those financial places where I can't afford them and it's making me so mad. But I did find something useful recently that might intrigue you. Mr. S has a "water battle douche adapter and while I wouldn't use it for water, I will just say that if you need a lot of lube up in your hole pretty quickly, this thing will do the trick!

Thanks, :blush:

I also have a XL echo(among other things) that i would love to attach to a fucking machine, and let it destroy me. But i have insufficient funds as well. Also i want a Dragon from MHT. damn that company every time i think i don't any more toys, they put out something new and amazing.

I have said this before i probably should have gotten a smaller El Rey. So it would be easier to use while laying down. But damn do i like how this thing fills me. It hits all my buttons just right, but at the same time is not too rough or intense. Untill i get most of this thing in me that is. I got further in my next few sessions. I can now take all but 2" of El Rey, i also hilted my Centaur in that session so hooray. I cannot recommend El Rey enough.

that does seam like a nice way to fill up with a lot of lube. i will ponder that.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:14 pm

True to my confused proclamation?????? I broke out my Jackson and Centaur today.

Clean out was easy and swift, which was nice. So i was quickly able to hop on my Centaur to warm up with. After about twenty minutes of playing with my centaur i was ready and very eager to start playing with Jackson.

Even after 20 minutes of play I could not get Jacksons fat head in me in a riding position. :angry: So instead i stuck it to the side of the tub to take it laying on my back. worked like a charm as well, I quickly was able take the first 8" of this stallion. Oh man Jackson is big. the feeling of Its fat head pressing again the entrance of my sigmoid is maddening. after a brief pause i took the plunge and popped Jackson past the bend. Wow, this thing is so freaking big. the way is thick head spreads my insides is utterly amazing. I managed to get 12" of this beast into me before i succumb to the pleasure Jackson was giving me.It was a very powerful orgasm as well i could move for the next 10 minutes. Since i was laying on my back i also couldn't get Jackson out so i had to endure being filled with Jackson for all that time. I am pretty bliss ed out atm. I have no clue how i am going to take more of this toy, if the first 12"s of this stud feels this amazing.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Darkwolf28

Postby Darkwolf28 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:09 am

Today, with my darling we had a session with the wereable werwolf. She was lying on the bed as I came out of the shower. I knew she was sleeping, and when I got out of the shower, I put on the wereable and put our bottle of cumlube in warm water to warm it up.

I started using the Unicorn Wand to excite her a bit and gently as she was still sleeping. Then, I went down to her cunnilingus to taste her horny sex.

She began to wake up, I then poured cumlube on her intimacy and caressed her. She gently took the Unicorn Wand and began to play with the Wand on his intimacy.

She was a little confused to see me equipped with the Werewolf Werewolf but agreed to use it.

I smeared it generously with Cumlube, which was at a good temperature. I began to approach my wolf sex with his intimacy. I penetrated gently as she held the Unicorn Wand on her clit. I started going back and forth in her. She was in trouble, she did not know where she was exalted. She was holding the Unicorn Wand on her clit to help her body accept the werewolf.

I continued to push deeper into her, then a little shout from her made me understand that something had happened. Looking at each other, I saw that I was against her. The knot was in his vagina, I pulled a little he came out, then pushed and the knot returned to her vagina.

Thanks to the cumlube and the Unicorn Wand. I made a few small movements without leaving the knot which took him to orgasm. For the first time I penetrated it with the wereable werewolf whole. I am very happy and my darling too.
I am a novice in terms fantasy toys. I'm French and not very good and in English. Excuse me then.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:44 pm

I learned something today. Its a bad idea to warm up with my El Rey. the thing is too amazing to let me get to another toy. :widesmile:

My poor neglected Boss Hogg. :sniffing:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Crazyguy1990

Postby Crazyguy1990 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:45 am

Just had a session where I hilted my Medium Roland, hilted my Medium Flared Chance, hilted my Large Bumblehooves, knotted my Medium Nova, got to the second bulb of my XL Nocturne, then finally knotted my Large Spritz. :widesmile:

I feel really happy right now. :excited:

Also, my ass is covered in lube right now. :smilenox:
29/M/Bi/ Prefers 2 inch diameter, 7 inches long and up.
Uchiha21

Postby Uchiha21 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:06 pm

Tried to attempt my XL Pearce again but im not ready for it yet this year. I'll just stick to my other larger dildos instead. Gotta keep depth training.
That one guy who likes Naruto too much. :eyeroll:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:28 pm

Uchiha21 wrote:Tried to attempt my XL Pearce again but im not ready for it yet this year. I'll just stick to my other larger dildos instead. Gotta keep depth training.

Pearce is a monster. If your profile collection is up to date you may need to bigger toys. If you like Apollo get a xl its a nice xl toy. Xar in my opinion is the best toy BD has to train for 4" thick toys. It also amazing, I highly recommend getting a Xar.

I also need to get back into depth training. My overall depth training goal is to hilt my EE Jackson. Dream big they say.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:46 pm

I had a fantastic session with my Tucker today. i fucked myself with its shaft for a good half hour before climaxing on its knot. I am very happy atm. Man I love my Tucker, Its such a wonderful toy.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Bulbasaur

Postby Bulbasaur » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:45 pm

Toyed with Echo, had an orgasm, and decided I wanted to keep going with Crash. But as I got halfway through the knot, there was an unusual resistance. Pulled back, lubed up, tried again, and now there was a mild pain, sorta abrasive almost. Decided that it was enough for the night. No blood or anything as far as I could tell, toy came out clear, so that was good. Sat down to shit the lube out, and oops, actual shit. And, of course, blood on the toilet paper, so no fun for me for the next week.

Took imodium the night before, cleaned out beforehand, felt clean inside, so this came out of nowhere. At least I got an orgasm in.
semprerotic

Postby semprerotic » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:58 pm

After two months I was finally able to take the base folds of my Xl Chance in. Took me longer than I expected but It was amazing filling sensation. I think it will be easier to finally reach those balls by another month.
If it was a soft one, it would have definetely been easier!

Now I want something even bigger, god, this is a no return path!
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:43 pm

semprerotic wrote:Now I want something even bigger, god, this is a no return path!

Now you need to start looking at Mr hankey toys and EE. For really big horse wang I would start with Henry. The head is smaller and smoother than Jackson. Which would probably make taking it a bit easier. I know the troubles of Jackson all too well. Oh and get a suction cup it makes a world of difference. I also really like my double ended Remus. It can get really deep and the feeling of the medial rings popping into me is a very unquie an wonderful experience, unlike any other depth play experience. I recommend this toy a lot. If you do get it the toy runs a bit longer than the site says I measured mine at 23" long also get it in soft.

The centaur is similar to chance size-wise, with some minor differences in thickness and proportions. I prefer my Centaur over UF Chance. UF Chance was one of my favorite toys as well. The textures on the Centaur are fantastic and the placement of the medial ring is perfect for me. For longer toys look at the Largo or for a bigger, scarier, wonderfully textured behemoth the Seahorse.
My collection
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Sharing Experiences”