The Sessions Lounge~

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
SallySue

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby SallySue » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:03 am

You ever wake up and just know the stars are aligned for a great session of ass play?

I'm still a beginner with sticking things in my bum. I only have two anal toys that I use, a small glass butt plug, and a glass massager. The massager is from the Icicles line by Pipedream, the No. 02. The shaft is designed like anal beads and I've measured mine at 8 inches long, with the first bead being 3/4 of an inch wide, and the last bead being about 1 1/2 wide (9 beads total). It doesn't sound very intimidating, but usually I can only get the first four beads in and then I'm satisfied so long as I don't hurt myself. This morning though, I wasn't just playing for myself. I found out that if there's someone else who wants me to toy my ass just as badly, miracles can happen.

This glass massager is magical. Since it's hard and solid, it feels like it fills you up even more, and the beads are amazing for stimulation no matter how deep you go. It didn't take very long for me to start testing my limits, pushing the massager deeper, until there were only three beads left. It was a very nice surprise, and I wanted to see just how far I could go. Slowly, I was able to get another, so I was 7 beads deep. Oh my God, it was so good. It was like I hit a spot that was almost as intense as my g-spot. I would have been happy settling with that, but I kept going. That last bead (sweet number 8) was what really had me moaning. The massager was completely rigid and tilting inside of me as I tested out different positions, keeping myself clenched to hold the wand in. I just wanted to keep staring at that ninth bead poking out of my ass to prove to myself that I can take the entire thing. And then I started thrusting it. It was easier with only 7 beads inside so I could get a better grip on it, but it was enough. Add a little clit stimulation with a bullet vibe and I was done for. The pressure deep inside of my ass was so much better than I thought it would be and it was one of the best orgasms I've ever had, slow building but intense and it could be felt all over.

Pleasure aside, I'm really proud of my asshole. I don't usually set goals for myself when playing, but this is one I will be giddy about all week.
MilesLupine

Postby MilesLupine » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:52 pm

So just got the soft XL David I ordered today and decided to take him for a test ride.

Got prepped like I normally do when using in the shower and actually did end up using a little extra lube to be safe. And dayum, the head of the toy feels like a knot in itself from the girth o.o The shaft was no problem but when getting to the knot... well try try try and didn't get that far with it today ^^; At least got something that will keep me busy for a while for sure. It was a bit of a girth issue that slowed me today simply because was not used to the deep girthy part along with just the knot's size too. Still went well in the end. So definitely going to work at it and hopefully can take it all in a month.
Lyrics fitting my mood/are inspiring: From Chemical Interference by Dragonforce
"I am what I choose to be, I lose grip on reality
And I have nothing to atone
All your morals thrown in vain, I know my pleasure is my pain
But I'm gonna make it on my own."
Image Arts and more arts.
Irla

Postby Irla » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:41 pm

I wasn't quite sure where to share this, but I'm very excited and need to brag a bit, and this seemed like a good place ^^

You're probably all familiar with the infamous "wall" that people encounter during anal play when trying to go past 8-10'' (maybe less for some, I'm not sure). I've tried going past it a few times using my buck from EE, but every time I would either not be able to get deep enough because of the very pokey tip, or I would be unable to push past the wall, and give up too soon. Today however I decided I would not stop trying until that wall had been conquered!

I'm just going to skip all the boring preparations and warming up so that we can get to the good stuff as fast as possible :fap:: I hit the wall after getting all of the thinnest part of the toy in, that is up to the point where it suddenly and drastically increases in size. I didn't succeed at getting further on the first few attempts, but then, while laying on my side and using my feet to push it further in (a strange way to do it, I know, but it worked rather well) I suddenly felt the thicker part of the shaft start creeping in millimeter* by millimeter. Since there is a rather big increase in size I suddenly felt very full and stretched, in the best of ways of course. I briefly noted that I hadn't felt the pop I've heard so many people talk about, so I thought maybe my sigmoid was further up than I had previously thought. I didn't bother thinking too much about it, as it wasn't easy concentrating on such things with the toy buried deep in my ass and stretching me the way it did. After a bit my tailhole needed a brake from the stretching, so I pulled it back a bit, but I soon went in again for that special, full feeling, and this time I got it further in. I felt a kind of pressure deep inside me that got more noticeable the further in I went, probably from the toy trying to straighten out again, and the first few times I got it that far in it made me wonder if I was going to cum right then and there without even touching myself. That sadly didn't happen, but it was really good regardless.

After doing it a few times I wanted to see if I could hilt it, or at least get close to hilting it, at least then I'd know for sure that I had indeed gotten past the wall. So I held the toy against the wall (an actual wall in the room I was in, just to avoid any confusion :p) and backed up on it. The thin part slid in pretty easily now since I'd done it so many times, and since I had used a lot of lube. I started pushing it further in again, feeling it stretch me open, and I got to about halfway down the thickest part before I couldn't go any further. I didn't pull it out right away, but stayed to enjoy the feeling for a bit before it became uncomfortable, and I pulled it back a bit. After giving myself a short brake I made one last attempt to take it as far as I could. I carefully leaned back and slowly pushed it in. When I got to the same place I was the last time, that same, now somewhat familiar pressure deep in my gut came back again, but I didn't stop, I kept pushing it in, slowly but surely. The feeling increased the further I went, until it became almost overwhelming, and it somehow made me feel both ecstatic and uncomfortable (but not very, I was very careful not to push myself too hard) at the same time. When my butt cheeks were just barely touching the wall and there was only about an inch left my body started to protest, and I had to pull out. Afterwards my knees felt weak, and I was very happy in a sort of afterglowy way. I'm hoping I get the chance to do this again soon!

tl;dr: I almost hilted my 13'' buck from EE, and it was awesome! :buddy:

*For you non-metric system users, there are approximately 25 millimeters in an inch
F/21/pansexual/furry (kind of)/fetishist/butt-slut/actually not super sexual
Owned toys list, and wishlist
TopTime

Postby TopTime » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:20 am

Irla wrote: :words: lovely story!

Man, that sounds quite awesome. Looking over the prize tag on the thing as well just now, I really just got a sudden urge to get one myself..! I want to know that deep feeling as well, and seeing the measurements, it'll be a great first deep toy I feel. :D Is gonna be goood!

I actually already made up my mind. I'll get that toy, before I take on chance. *nod*
"Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil forth and deny! Grow numb and flicker! Disrupt sleep! Crawling queen of iron! Eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness!"
Irla

Postby Irla » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:56 am

TopTime wrote:
Irla wrote: :words: lovely story!

Man, that sounds quite awesome. Looking over the prize tag on the thing as well just now, I really just got a sudden urge to get one myself..! I want to know that deep feeling as well, and seeing the measurements, it'll be a great first deep toy I feel. :D Is gonna be goood!

I actually already made up my mind. I'll get that toy, before I take on chance. *nod*

I deffinitly recomend it, I have gotten the impression it was speciffically made to help beginners and intermediates go deep for the first time. Do you have any plans on what firmness you want? Mine is a firm, just for reference
TopTime

Postby TopTime » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:00 am

Irla wrote:Do you have any plans on what firmness you want? Mine is a firm, just for reference

I thought about going Firm as well, as I hear that going lower, with such length, can make it quite a pain in the arse (PUN :>), with how it'd bend and such. Hopefully, it is not too poky, with its head, if I go with Firm.
"Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil forth and deny! Grow numb and flicker! Disrupt sleep! Crawling queen of iron! Eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness!"
Irla

Postby Irla » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:26 pm

TopTime wrote:
Irla wrote:Do you have any plans on what firmness you want? Mine is a firm, just for reference

I thought about going Firm as well, as I hear that going lower, with such length, can make it quite a pain in the arse (PUN :>), with how it'd bend and such. Hopefully, it is not too poky, with its head, if I go with Firm.

It is a bit pokey, but I found it wasn't too much of a problem if I used a lot of carefull coaxing (I hope that's the right word), and it stops being a problem completly once you get past the first wall. I don't know if I metioned this, but the firm stands up on its own, so that's a nice bonus. I've heard that the medium doesn't.
TopTime

Postby TopTime » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:49 pm

Irla wrote:
TopTime wrote:

It is a bit pokey, but I found it wasn't too much of a problem if I used a lot of carefull coaxing (I hope that's the right word), and it stops being a problem completly once you get past the first wall. I don't know if I metioned this, but the firm stands up on its own, so that's a nice bonus. I've heard that the medium doesn't.

Good to know that it does! And yes, I think it'll be alright, if you're just careful with it and do it slowly, giving good time and use a lot of lube.. :P And it is important that it stands by itself. But I've heard different ways to make it easier for yourself really.

I had this tip, when you're penetrating the wall. It's done typically in a sitting position, riding it below you. You moved back to arch your back slightly and draw in your stomach. Once done that, you take a good deep breath and hold it. Once holding your breath, it should do something with you colon, straightening it out, by holding your body in that angle, and by that, make it easier to penetrate I've heard. Something you can try I hope! :D
Irla

Postby Irla » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:09 pm

TopTime wrote:I had this tip, when you're penetrating the wall. It's done typically in a sitting position, riding it below you. You moved back to arch your back slightly and draw in your stomach. Once done that, you take a good deep breath and hold it. Once holding your breath, it should do something with you colon, straightening it out, by holding your body in that angle, and by that, make it easier to penetrate I've heard. Something you can try I hope! :D

I didn't mention it in my original post, but I actually used that trick, and it worked pretty well! I tried it in a variety of different positions (the ones I can remember are lying down, sitting on it, and standing) and it seemed to make it both easier and more comfortable, so it's good advice ^^
TopTime

Postby TopTime » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:12 pm

Irla wrote:
TopTime wrote:I had this tip, when you're penetrating the wall. It's done typically in a sitting position, riding it below you. You moved back to arch your back slightly and draw in your stomach. Once done that, you take a good deep breath and hold it. Once holding your breath, it should do something with you colon, straightening it out, by holding your body in that angle, and by that, make it easier to penetrate I've heard. Something you can try I hope! :D

I didn't mention it in my original post, but I actually used that trick, and it worked pretty well! I tried it in a variety of different positions (the ones I can remember are lying down, sitting on it, and standing) and it seemed to make it both easier and more comfortable, so it's good advice ^^

Ahh, good to know! :D Yeah, I wondered if it was what was making it difficult for you at one point... Maybe it'd make it easier at least, but knowing that you did, we'll see how it goes. At least, I know it is a trick, that actually works! :D
Deored

Postby Deored » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:36 pm

My Gryphon arrived today. :buddy: Ready made Small size medium firmness.

Couldn't help but get it out as soon as I got inside. Cleaned up, got some lube and got started.

After I lubed it I set it down and lowered myself onto it, took it slow but figured I'd see how deep I could get. I hilted it first try. Stood up and it functioned as a butt plug. Pushed it out fairly easily after a bit of this I sat on the towel I'd layed on the floor lifted up while I pushed. I got to the point I was riding it pretty good, push on it while I raised one lowered myself. This felt wonderful except for one things, I was rubbing the lube off. It started to get kinda frictiony, which was not bad but not pleasant. After a bit I decide to stop and go wash it. Then I change my mid and start again this time thrusting it with one hand and jerking with the other. Took me all of 30 seconds to get off when I started jerking. :stick:

Anywhom, I am by no means displeased, I just need different lube that a bit... stickier? If I could hump without the friction burns I'd be in heaven.
Attachments
20150410_183720.jpg
I think it looks like a pickle, you?
goldlion

Postby goldlion » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:36 pm

Deored wrote:Anywhom, I am by no means displeased, I just need different lube that a bit... stickier? If I could hump without the friction burns I'd be in heaven.

nice looking gryphon :3

were you using cumlube from bd? i love it but because it's water based, it tends to get absorbed/dried up and needs to be reapplied. try using good quality coconut oil - safe for the toys and because it's an oil, it stays slick and doesn't need as much re-application
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image
toy list in the spoiler -
► Show Spoiler
anti-firm(8) 2015™
mated to a beautiful kitty boy <3
Cybergoth

Postby Cybergoth » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:24 pm

Holy smokes my husband keeps surprising me. He was in a very in charge mood today. Barely start having a little gentle feel up under the covers after climbing into bed before he's got a fistful of my hair, claiming my mouth and pushing my head down to his cock. I'm rather thrilled by this development as I am almost never sucking cock and it was exciting to go to work, and to taste him. I do worry about how well I am doing. I get like, zero practise, but he seems happy, laid back with me bobbing up and down, mostly leaving me to it, but sometimes deliciously taking charge of my pace with the hand in my hair, getting me to still so he can thrust into my mouth.

By the time he's tugging me up, settling me on my back and worming his fingers into me I'm absolutely soaked and writhing. He teases me and slides into me, settling in for some slow, teasing fun. He's quietly sneaking into the drawer and pulling out his weapon of choice, before pulling out and running that bad boy over my belly. It's our small Sleipnir. He's got me spread, feet resting on his thighs as he kneels between my legs and slowly stuffing me with the toy. And proceeds to slowly fuck me to the edge of orgasm, then slow down, and do the same again. It takes five times before I orgasm.

He leaves it stuffed in me and has me roll over onto my hands and knees, knees together, settling to my side and is playing with my nipples as he starts to fuck me hard with our horse toy. He's never done it from behind with my knees together before and it feels incredible in a way I've never felt from the toy before, and it's one of my favourites anyway, and he's quickly got me squealing and climaxing, pausing and going again, making me buck and writhe and arch and lift. After the third orgasm in this position he's shifting under me, toy still stuffed in me and left to stay put, hands in my hair and pulling me onto his cock. I can taste myself on him as he's fucking my mouth. Damn it sounds so sloppy and noisy and I bloody love it, every minute of him holding me still and fucking up into my mouth. But it's not where he wants to finish.

So he gets up, takes hold of our toy again and fucks me harder than ever till I orgasm, then he's pushing my legs apart and getting behind me. I expect him to pull the toy out and fuck me silly. He takes a good hold of the toy to steady it, then Somehow, I don't even know how, just stuffs himself inside me, with the toy. I have never felt anything like it! I've literally got both my husband and our horse cock inside my vagina at once. And it doesn't hurt! Feeling so stretched and full, and somehow he is managing to thrust, pinning my shoulders to the bed.... I don't know if I was having an orgasm, or several, or none at all. I frankly didn't care. I was just being taken by two cocks at once and loving it. The stretch and fullness I felt was just incredible. And when his fingers are digging into my shoulders as he's balls deep and filling me with his own orgasm, I am just happy and spent.

My legs are still a little shaky and I can still taste us both on my tongue. I sure hope he lets me wrap my mouth around him more often. I was pretty vocal about how much ai enjoyed it.

So... Considering the size of a small Sleipnir... And a average human penis... Inside me at the very same time... Does that make me a size queen now?
Last edited by Cybergoth on Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deored

Postby Deored » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:20 pm

Cybergoth wrote: :words:

Just...wow. sounds like you had fun. :D
Cybergoth

Postby Cybergoth » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:23 pm

Deored wrote:
Cybergoth wrote: :words:

Just...wow. sounds like you had fun. :D

Lol yup! Great big silly grin on my face after that.
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:20 am

Well, I have fantastic news~ After a long while of not really getting the chance, I decided to have a go with my Winston Tail again last night. My progress on him had receded a little bit since I haven't toyed in a little while, but enough to be quite enjoyable, and it even inspired me to get out my Medium Fenrir and give him a try.

Now, I've had this Medium Fenrir for quite a while and unfortunately, I've never been able to knot him. It's always just been too sudden of a bulge for me. BUT! After having a go with the tail first, and giving it another try... POP! In he went! And damn, does that knot ever hold well. I was motionless for a while, and even lay down for about an hour of sleep before deciding that was enough and pulled him back out. But it was veerry good and rewarding.

I think I want to try Terra next after some tail time. :laugh: Whenever I recover. That was pretty intense.
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
LucidWalker

Postby LucidWalker » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:51 am

figured, why the hell not, I'm still awake so i might as well chime in. it's been almost a year since i've toyed, and the small gryphon i had been able to easily knot before took some effort this time around.

oops, spent too long being a prude and now it's not as much fun to mess with my butt.

either way, I spent maybe 30 minutes just messing around with it tonight, enjoying the feeling of actually using a toy for once and trying to get used to it once more. i actually have a medium duke on the away, and now I'm worried I need a bunch more practice before getting to use it.

I tried a few different positions, and made a mess out of a towel i was using. eventually, i started working on that knot again. I'd give it a push here, sit on it a bit there, but i was actually having more trouble than the first time I'd ever used it. never mind that beforehand i was sticking four fingers in my tailhole there at a time, i couldn't get my rear end to cooperate with the silicone.

or so I thought. I lay back and resigned myself to just thrusting it as well as I could, letting a fantasy or two pass through my head as I did so. I was able to start relaxing much better as I did that, and soon enough, i popped the rest of it in.

After it went in, i admit i tried pretty damn hard to grind it against my sensitive spots, but i don't think i did a very good job. either that or i haven't the patience to actually go for a prostate orgasm. i rolled myself over onto all fours and tried a new motion, which actually made it feel pretty good. i bet I'd look pretty dumb waving my ass around with a knotted dildo plugging me up, but damned if it wasn't bringing in a whole new set of sensations.

since I have privacy (and modesty) concerns, I finished off the quick session by masturbating with the gryphon lodged inside. there's no feeling quite like cumming around a knot like that, and I was quite satisfied with the time spent. it actually took time for me to relax enough to let go of the poor thing, and i think my sphincter needs time to recover.

at any rate, i wound up with a pleasant gut feeling and a nice afterglow. now there's a new experience as well. I just lay there, lower body simultaneously numb, yet filled with a pleasent feeling of "there"-ness. the saim could be said for all of me really, I was simply "there". no reason for anything else, mind free of just about anything that wasn't involved in the session, and body still and warm, and just there.

Lolwut... don't look at me like that. i've only ever gotten that feeling once before, and that was over a year ago. besides, hearing someone describe their first second experience with simple satisfaction might be useful...

EDIT: oops, i forgot to mention i got into the mood by sucking on the toy first. i washed it beforehand, of course. I do enjoy giving the bird a bit of head before we start.

I was just there, on my bed. nothing else, but simply where I was. that's the first description that came to mind.
20/MtF/lonely.

"I don't want to be a piece of blue ocean in the puzzle of society, i want to be a brilliant moonbeam or bright fish in a school" - Myself
MilesLupine

Postby MilesLupine » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:25 am

Yesterday decided to take another shot at my XL david. Cleaned out and lubed up a bit and got the shaft in no trouble. Pulled the toy out and lubed up some more and went at the toy again but got to the point where I had to turn it sideways due to bone in the way. Kept going down on the knot and rocked back and forth and got to an awkward point where was all the way down on the front but like half an inch away on the backside from taking the knot. Going to try again later and see if I can actually take it.
Lyrics fitting my mood/are inspiring: From Chemical Interference by Dragonforce
"I am what I choose to be, I lose grip on reality
And I have nothing to atone
All your morals thrown in vain, I know my pleasure is my pain
But I'm gonna make it on my own."
Image Arts and more arts.
gray

Postby gray » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:20 am

i got a hitachi today, and just... oooh my god. i thought a lot of hype about the wand was just exaggeration, but it's honestly not. i spent a good hour in the bathroom just getting off over and over, and it was fun to periodically play a game to see how fast i could get off by putting it on my pants.
shellerfly

Postby shellerfly » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:40 pm

I've had my large Xar for a month and a half now. I've finished once with him before, but I was a bit injured from trying to stretch too fast, so it wasn't as pleasant as it could have been. I got a medium Flint recently though in the hopes that it would help me size up a little better, and boy did it make a huge difference.
Flint is fantastic, but oh man that Xar :psyduck:

Sorry, I'm still a bit addled, let me try to make more sense.

I successfully knotted my Large Xar tonight. I didn't have to ride it, I was actually able to fit it in while I was laying down. He's so darn long. The head was pressed against my cervix but I was able to get the whole knot in. I'm pretty impressed with myself. I've never felt so incredibly full. Flint seems to fill up as much space as possible, and Xar takes up more space than I thought was possible. Hopefully this means the boyfriend will be able to fist me soon. Damn his size 15 fingers. His hands are so big.
Image Adorable pixel art by ChibityImage

Return to “Sharing Experiences”