The Sessions Lounge~

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Noll

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby Noll » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:31 pm

I realized I haven't been trying to use my medium crackers much these past few days. I did use my Tiger from FF a few times and it was awesome, but I've become lazy and my hands just grabs my Echo each time. That toy is incredible, wether it be riding it, laying on my belly or on my side, curve facing towards my gspot or the opposite way, it just gives me the most wonderful of orgasms. Oh well, I'll go back to streching or imaginitive sessions tomorrow... or the day after that.
List of toys owned in profile.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:02 pm

Had a nice lazy Sunday afternoon session with my BFG and emu egg. Nothing really crazy, I just laid back and thrust with BFG for a while. Started off slow with the first section of the shaft, working it around untill i got that hooked head hitting just the right spot. After a good amount of time doing that I pressed it in further, feeling myself easily open up around the bulgy second part of the shaft. Start doing very long thrusts in and out. This feels so good, the feeling of that head pressing into so many different spots combined with the reasonable girth of the second section. Just amazing.

I moved on to my emu egg, because I wanted to stretch out for my new Prince charming from Mr. H, but damn does that egg feel amazing to have inside me. I couldn't help myself and popped way too soon. After I laid back and basked in the afterglow with that huge egg stuck in side me for a good amount of time. Getting that sucker out took some time, let me tell you. It almost got me ready to go again :smile:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:01 pm

I made a fair amount of progress with my XXL prince charming(PC) tonight.

I started off by popping my Emu egg in, I kept it in for about 20 minutes while i showered and got thing ready. Pulled it out, relubed myself and lubed up PC, then set it upo on my handy foot stool knelt and sat down. All the bumps on this thing make insertion pretty interesting, but thats not why i got it. I got this bad boy for its 15" circumference.

my initial position with me on my knee's was a nice way for me to get used to the toy and bouncing on it was pretty fun, those freaking bumps. :blush: But the position was not very good for fully inserting PC, i could only take about 2/3 of it. no matter how i angled or how much i relaxed, it didn't feel like it wanted go anywhere. I pulled off, relubed and squatted on it instead. I sank right down to as deep as i could previously, but this time things felt way more "right." I leaned back a bit and started to give my peen some attention, as is my normal relaxation method. Immediately i started to open up around this thick bastard. I got about 3/4 of it in when i felt a very definite pop, which let me take more of the toy. After a bit more relaxing and stretching I made contact with the stool. I awkwardly flailed around for my hand mirror to see that i have in fact taken almost all of PC. the position that im in allows me rest all of my weight on the toy, so with a bit more relaxing and wiggling i feel both of the last bumps that are on the side of the toy work their way in. the feeling of being spread so wide made this absolutely incredible feeling spread throughout my body. So full, it was amazing. I tried to go for broke and take the last 1/2," but just could work my way over that fold right above the base. Needless to say I had to climax with thing buried in me.

a few more sessions with the PC like this one and i think i'll be able to knot my Solatok, I cant wait :excited:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Kiran

Postby Kiran » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:24 pm

After a long time, I have a just started a session involving backdoor play. Right now it's really smooth. I cleaned up then lubed up and put my Fun Factory Duke in. A little too much haste because it's been easily over a month since I played there, I had some small pain getting it in. But it's now in since about 45 minutes. It feel weird, like it's big and stretching a lot, but not painful.

Will put the vibrator in eventually, not really sure when though. I want to have a LLLLLOOOONNNNGGGGG evening and if I start vibrations, it might be too fast. I'm also craving for my David, it has been such a long time I used him I am not even sure the head will enter :eyeroll:

But I have it in front of me while playing at video games and I think he will see some play, but it might only be oral play. We will see eventually, but what is certain, pleasure is building up and it's really nice after soo long!!!
Idra

Postby Idra » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:22 am

For a variety of reasons, I've been away from toying for a while... so I'm still getting back in the saddle, but today I did manage to take my M/3 Ika and M/5 Bumble. I wasn't 100% feeling it today, but it ended up being great.

I started off edging, then pushed in Ika... which was probably a mistake. It was really hard to hold her in when she's supposed to be opening me up, because I haven't taken anything that big for a while. But I kept her in for long enough to really enjoy her textures + my Tango on my clit.

After a while, I was really craving a proper stretch, so in went Bumble... which was a tight fit, but we got there. I felt so stuffed with her in there, but I really needed to thrust. The problem was, everything was so slippery that I couldn't keep my vibe pressed to my clit and keep thrusting. So I ended up just letting the vibe rest on Bumble's shaft and thrusting, which quickly took me over the edge.

It wasn't a completely internal orgasm, but I definitely tipped over the edge just from internal stim, for the first time (I've had blended orgasms before, but never tipped over just from internal stim). I even tried pressing my vibe to my clit afterwards and it felt so different. I'm so glad I took a chance on Bumble.

Part of the reason I took a long break from toying is I couldn't be bothered with it, but I always remember why it's worth it once I do it.
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
SparkyRaegun

Postby SparkyRaegun » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:21 pm

Since my last reply I've had quite a few more sessions with my lil vibe Spritz/seadragon, and last Thursday was the day my mini Echo arrived. I didn't even think I'd be able to use him for another couple months, but something just woke up and on a dime I was like "i gotta."

It wasn't planned either. I masturbated with my fingers before going in for a short 3 hour shift at work, and when I got home I just.. wanted him. I lubed him up and eased him into me. There was a bit of discomfort the further I went, but no pain, which was my fear. I could only get to his medial ring, but he honestly felt good to thrust him in me a bit. Unfortunately it was sorta hard for me to thrust him and stimulate my clit (I'll be better at it when I'm better at taking him all the way probably.) so I switched over to Spritz with my vibe- But one thing I did notice is I think the more intense vibrating might make me go numb a little bit? Or it might've just been because I had masturbated earlier it took a bit longer or I wasn't as sensitive because of that? Spritz tried slipping out a few times when I let go and that also felt good?

When I pulled him out after I was done, I noticed as small, tiny amount of red on him. Now, my period is projected for the next week or so, but as someone who before BD considered themselves a virgin (minus oral and a dick slightly being put in me (just the tip lmao)), I'm happy and I want to assume it's a sign of my progress. It's weird in the way of just how small I have started here, but also in the degree that, I dunno, it sorta felt empowering? A lot of the reason I was scared of losing my virginity was the expectation of pain and not wanting to give someone that like, power over me I guess? It's a lot of misconceptions that although I don't want to abide by and I don't enforce them on others because they are bullshit I just.. still have them in my mind.
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
Guys good news- I didn't have to sell both kidneys for a Beta Shark! Only one! :misc7: :laugh:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:51 pm

I managed to have some fun with my XL Flint today. I was very lucky and didn't have to do much of a clean out. so i was able to start right away with Thor's hammer as a nice easy warm up. After a few minutes of that I popped my L Fenrir in, took a shower and got my lube, towels, and Flint set up. Pulled Fenrir out lubed up again and sat down on Flint reverse cowboy. This way all of it ridges will run across my P spot and its the most comfortable for me. As i slowly work its head in a pause to pump some lube into me. Push down once more and focus on relaxing. i feel myself opening up around Flint and i find myself quickly halfway down the shaft, spread open at the widest point. I rest briefly, then start to bounce a bit, moving up and down just enough to be able to pop one of the ridges in and out. Soon i feel ready to take the rest, i press down and begin taking more of Flint, i watch in a mirror i have set up as i take each and every ridge. I get comfortable, I'm not quite resting on Flints balls, that last 1/2" is always a bit hard for me to get in. Not today with all the training i have been doing i was able to relax enough to get all of Flint in me without much difficulty. I was also surprised with how comfortable it is for me to just sit on this massively thick dragon. At this point i was very eager to cum, with a little bit of attention for my palm, paired with me grinding on Flint i climaxed very quickly.

Flint is so great.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:58 pm

I was planing on having a session with my Slink and Largo today, but Thor's Hammer "ruined" everything by being amazing. :laugh:

I rode it for a while. i laid back and fucked myself for a while. I just held it in me fully inserted while i let my fantasies run wild. then i went back to fucking myself with it, hard. :widesmile:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Fjott

Postby Fjott » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:08 pm

Decided to bring 4 of my toys to my session today. Began with my UF Chance as the warmup. Toying with the head while sitting on my knees and letting it slowly make its way inside. Once it's in I lean myself backwards on the bathroom wall and slowly (hands-free) lowering myself onto Chance, relishing the distinct pop as it goes in deep. To get the last inch before the sheath I gently try to push with my bowels as I lower myself further. Chance is amazing when it's this deep :smile:

It was now time for my XL Nova, which was heating up in the sink. Relishing the scales as I slowly insert it, making my way to the knot. The stretch is so wonderful on the last scale before the knot. It took me 3 attempts to conquer the knot, which leaves me panting. After knotting it a handful times I decide it's time to move on.

The flared Werehorse from EE was next. The flared head feels really good in soft, and is relatively easy to insert with the help of one hand. Slowly moving it around feels absolutely great. I managed to get it close to the 'bend' after some gently riding, and I could feel something akin to a part of it's head beginning to make it's way through. I dared not go further as it felt really intense, and at the same time I was a mere inch away from the knot. I cannot wait to be able to take this beast. :excited:

I finished with my L Flint, perhaps 3/4 inserted. This one is ridiculously filling in firm. What's amazing as well is that I experience a partial dry(?) orgasm every time I finish with Flint inside, which makes for an absolutely intense feeling if I ease it out simultaneously as I orgasm - prolonging the entire ordeal. When standing up my legs were shaking to the point where I had to hold on to the wall. :laugh:
Currently owned toys:
► Show Spoiler
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:30 am

Idra wrote:
It wasn't a completely internal orgasm, but I definitely tipped over the edge just from internal stim, for the first time (I've had blended orgasms before, but never tipped over just from internal stim).

I just saw a reply on reddit this morning from a woman having her first internal stimulation only orgasm with a BD toy. For her it was med 5 Nova.

Here and there people people report having their first that way. I've seen Xar, Apollo, and Crackers be given the credit too.

Echo is definitely proving to be awesome for so many.....
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
Smolder

Postby Smolder » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:58 pm

Tried out my new pretzal a couple of days ago, figured I'd share how that went. He is my first heavier textured toy. Rubbed it on me for a while just feeling the textures externally. Felt pretty good.
It was kinda tricky to get it into me because of the pretty harsh curve right off the bat, ended up turning it around sort of like doggy style, so that the second curve, before the base, pushed upwards. Couldn't get all the way down, it gets too thick for me to take comfortably yet, but I thrusted for a while, it was interesting feeling those nubs pop in and out. After a while I used my tango vibe to finish off and had one of the most intense climaxes I'd had in a long time.
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:03 pm

Smolder wrote:Tried out my new pretzal a couple of days ago, figured I'd share how that went. He is my first heavier textured toy. Rubbed it on me for a while just feeling the textures externally. Felt pretty good.
It was kinda tricky to get it into me because of the pretty harsh curve right off the bat, ended up turning it around sort of like doggy style, so that the second curve, before the base, pushed upwards. Couldn't get all the way down, it gets too thick for me to take comfortably yet, but I thrusted for a while, it was interesting feeling those nubs pop in and out. After a while I used my tango vibe to finish off and had one of the most intense climaxes I'd had in a long time.

I love Pretzal (I have a large) but he's difficult to use unless you're used to riding toys. Or better yet, have a partner who can help you out. His base is prohibitive going solo. But I did want to ask-- several people on here have talked about the Tango. Is it worth the price tag?
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
SparkyRaegun

Postby SparkyRaegun » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:26 am

Tallon wrote:But I did want to ask-- several people on here have talked about the Tango. Is it worth the price tag?

I second that question -- :nomnom:
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
Guys good news- I didn't have to sell both kidneys for a Beta Shark! Only one! :misc7: :laugh:
Idra

Postby Idra » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:34 am

SparkyRaegun wrote:
Tallon wrote:But I did want to ask-- several people on here have talked about the Tango. Is it worth the price tag?

I second that question -- :nomnom:

Tango owner here! The short version:
I've had mine for about 2.5 years at this point. I love mine & it was worth it for me. It's lasted 2.5 years after all, it's my most used sex toy, and it's rechargeable -- which for me is huge, and also a great savings in battery money over the life of the vibe! I use mine primarily for clit stim. While I think anybody could potentially enjoy the Tango, I have not used it on a penis so I can't personally speak to that. It can also be used as a replacement for a standard bullet vibe in toys with bullet vibe holes and it does a good job at that.

The long version:
As for whether it's worth it for others, honestly my answer would be a little different depending on where you're coming from. I think for the Tango to be "worth it" for you, you need to meet AT LEAST 3 of the following criteria*:

a) you really, really like pinpoint stim
b) you do not have a problem holding, handling, or applying bullet vibes to your genitals (the Tango is basically the size of a bullet vibe; it is very small and slim and if you have grip issues, reach issues, or get itchy fingers from vibration, using it will be difficult)
c) you like rumbly vibrations (not buzzy ones)
d) you like, want or need lots of power from your vibes.*

A, B, and C are true for me. I thought D was true when I bought the Tango; it turns out not to be as true as I thought (it turns out with the right quality of vibrations, rumbly ones, I don't need the power I thought I did, so I orgasm on level 1 out of 4 on the Tango 99% of the time), but for me it was still a worthwhile purchase because of these factors.

By contrast, I tried a Hitachi before the Tango and I hated it. It did NOT work for me at all because it was broad stim (when I need pinpoint), buzzier than I'd like (when I need rumbles), and just TOO powerful (it made my vulva numb from the power and itchy from the buzz before it brought me close to orgasm). It was also really long and unwieldy. But loads of people SWEAR by the Hitachi, often BECAUSE of the factors I've mentioned that were a problem for me (they really love broad stim, for example, or they like/need vibes with a long reach).

That said though, even if A-D above all apply to you, but you already have a vibe you like or another high quality vibe, it probably isn't worth it to also get a Tango.

FOOTNOTES
You can still like/enjoy/use the Tango if you only meet points A & B, but I'm not sure the $80 price tag would be worth it if that were the case, since there are other, cheaper options for bullet vibes if you aren't sensitive to buzz and don't need a lot of power
*You're not going to get Hitachi-level power from the Tango, but the vibrations are pretty darn powerful to me. If your local sex shop has a tester model you can hold in your hand, that's how I first tested mine out and it was helpful
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Smolder

Postby Smolder » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:42 am

Tallon wrote:
Smolder wrote:-

I love Pretzal (I have a large) but he's difficult to use unless you're used to riding toys. Or better yet, have a partner who can help you out. His base is prohibitive going solo. But I did want to ask-- several people on here have talked about the Tango. Is it worth the price tag?

My difficulty with pretzal is less the shape and more the size - mine's just a small, but I have some sort of issue with pelvic floor tension that makes stretching beyond a certain point significantly tricky. I can't even take my small nox yet. Trying to train myself but I'm not quite there.

I was going to respond to the tango question but Idra phrased it much, much better than I could. I love my tango dearly, but it does have a set of criteria that need to be met in order to make it properly enjoyable. It works very well for me since I really enjoy pinpoint stimulation and don't have an issue with the small overall size in terms of handling.
KyloRen

Postby KyloRen » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:03 am

well I got my legacy bruiser secondhand and got to try it out personally I did not like the current model and a friend of mine had the legacy one and swore by it that it was really worth it if you could hunt one down....so I did and manage to get one....

OH My God.... I was amazed at the angles this toy can get reach the head reminds me of flint because the textures a but it can reach deeper than most toys can and apparently this one can reach my spot if angled correctly holy fuck....this one I am still trying to tie it and got halfway on the knot shit...it's intense because it's knot is like rex's three lobe knot but I took it to the tub after boiling it

It's very pretty a lime green to a dark green fade was flopped for used as a CT mold but no CT...so cleaning
The tip takes a little longer to clean out but it's worth it.

So in use this toy is amazing definitely a ridable toy rode it for like an hour before trying the knot which also hits my clit when I ride it...yay definitely one of my favorite toys and just the rare aspect of finding one... <3 definitely worth it... but yeah definitely and especially surprisingly one of my favorite toys for sure...
Let The Past Die. Kill It If You Have To. Its The Only Way To Become What Your Meant To Be...
~Moderator @ dragonhoard #Zaphora
SparkyRaegun

Postby SparkyRaegun » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:48 am

Idra wrote: :words:

Thank you for putting so much effort into a little review for us, you're awesome, and thank you so much for your feedback! :smilenox:
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
SparkyRaegun

Postby SparkyRaegun » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:51 am

Smolder wrote: :words:

I actually was about to post a session I had tonight, I think I'm like you. I just kinda have... an extra-short/small vagina, like in the means of how deep I can take things. Is stretching like, depth wise, a thing?
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
katze

Postby katze » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:56 am

SparkyRaegun wrote:

I actually was about to post a session I had tonight, I think I'm like you. I just kinda have... an extra-short/small vagina, like in the means of how deep I can take things. Is stretching like, depth wise, a thing?

There is a way to position a toy to go into the spot under the cervix which will give you a couple extra inches. Other than that, nope.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
SparkyRaegun

Postby SparkyRaegun » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:59 am

katze wrote:
SparkyRaegun wrote:

There is a way to position a toy to go into the spot under the cervix which will give you a couple extra inches. Other than that, nope.

So.. Aim more toward my spine/back and pray? :misc1: :laugh:
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Sharing Experiences”