The Sessions Lounge~

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
katze

Re: The Sessions Lounge~

Postby katze » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:05 am

SparkyRaegun wrote:
katze wrote:
SparkyRaegun wrote:
I actually was about to post a session I had tonight, I think I'm like you. I just kinda have... an extra-short/small vagina, like in the means of how deep I can take things. Is stretching like, depth wise, a thing?

There is a way to position a toy to go into the spot under the cervix which will give you a couple extra inches. Other than that, nope.

So.. Aim more toward my spine/back and pray? :misc1: :laugh:

This link goes into it a bit!

http://thearousalproject.com/orgasm-how ... al-orgasm/

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
SparkyRaegun

Postby SparkyRaegun » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:21 am

katze wrote:
SparkyRaegun wrote:
katze wrote:
There is a way to position a toy to go into the spot under the cervix which will give you a couple extra inches. Other than that, nope.

So.. Aim more toward my spine/back and pray? :misc1: :laugh:

This says to angle anterior but the diagram shows the gap going past the cervix as being toward the posterior?
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
Guys good news- I didn't have to sell both kidneys for a Beta Shark! Only one! :misc7: :laugh:
Kiran

Postby Kiran » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:45 pm

Nice session tonight. Shopping next toys for when I will have some money while Janine's Muzzle is doing her job. Masturbating while shopping right now is going to cost about 300$ cad, but it'd fun :cool:
Fjott

Postby Fjott » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:26 pm

I'm a bit late with this writeup but I passed another milestone on monday. After knotting my large Wuffamute a bunch of times (that knot and shaft combo makes my eyes water every time, it's amazing) I moved on to my XL flared Werehorse. Gently pushing down I could feel the flared head popping past "the bend" just before the knot really made itself apparent. I continued pushing down until I could feel the knot spreading me wide. Then it happened, the knot entered. What a sensation, just wow. :excited:
Needless to say; I did not last long after that :widesmile:
Currently owned toys:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:43 pm

Fjott wrote:I'm a bit late with this writeup but I passed another milestone on monday. After knotting my large Wuffamute a bunch of times (that knot and shaft combo makes my eyes water every time, it's amazing) I moved on to my XL flared Werehorse. Gently pushing down I could feel the flared head popping past "the bend" just before the knot really made itself apparent. I continued pushing down until I could feel the knot spreading me wide. Then it happened, the knot entered. What a sensation, just wow. :excited:
Needless to say; I did not last long after that :widesmile:

Nice! Congrats on knotting your were horse. It's pretty intense isn't it.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Fjott

Postby Fjott » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:39 pm

KnotyDes wrote:Nice! Congrats on knotting your were horse. It's pretty intense isn't it.

Thank you, and definitely! I only managed to stay knotted for a couple of seconds, but wow it was great! The soft head and knot also feels really good once you get deep. The sensation of having the fat flared head pushing further into the colon and you push down on the knot is just great. Taking the knot directly on and letting the knot spread you wide is just perfect. Knotting it and feeling so much inside me makes my head spin :smile:
Will definitely use my FWH more next session, and the sessions after that, that's for sure :laugh: I must admit, I do kinda hunger for a 4.7" knot now, a Cole would have been fun to conquer. I also have to give my flared chance a go as well next session, that thing is brutal in a good way.
Currently owned toys:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:09 pm

i accomplish something today that i have been trying to do since i have gotten the toy. I manged to fully insert my old XL inflatable dildo. Well almost, i didn't let my fully slide in for safety reasons, but let just say i got half of the bulb into me and i could have very easily got the rest of it in. :widesmile:

I put this toy away quite some time ago, because its made of rubber. But today, i acquired some magnum condoms, no more burning.

finally feeling this thing almost slip fully inside of me was amazing. then i started to pump it up, wow, just wow. i came before i finished 5 pumps. which for this is not just much, id say it was only about 3.5" thick at this point. After i came i did give it a few more pumps, which it got up to about 4" thick. I tried for round two and was semi successfully, but i just couldn't manage to loosen up enough to continue safely.

It kinda sucks i have to use a condom every time i want to use this Inflatable toy, but damn is it worth it.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:47 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
HentaiBD

Postby HentaiBD » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:42 am

So my XL Rex arrived last week and I definitely had some fun with him since then.

On the first run taking the shaft wasn't that difficult. It felt a bit pokey, but apart from that nothing too problematic. Working on the knot for the first time was quite a bit of fun. It takes a bit of trial and error when working on that thick thing. The easiest way seems to push one side of the knot in first and then go with the other side. Anyway, me being naive and inexperienced, I try around and push Rex around and push, budge and relax. Oh, and I did a mistake. Because I wasn't that gentle. I push the knot around and "booom" it pops in so hard that I have to push it out a second after that. Oh, I didn't expect that.

Well, not my last try obviously. So worked more and more on it. This time I was a bit more careful and tried to push the knot in very slowly. Just to try to push it over edge where the toy sucks itself in, but in a way that it doesn't wreck me ... with acceptable progress. Now I ran into the next problem. When fully inserted, Rex' tip felt incredibly pointy and didn't feel that comfortable. I noticed the toy wasn't going in in a very straight way. So I reinserted a few times and tried to do the "suck in the belly" method and then the toy started to go in more straight.

So now that getting Rex inserted is an ease, oh, I don't regret getting him. Once he is in, ohhhhhhh, such a thick knot and full feeling but yet extremely comfy. Possibly the best combination you can have a on a toy.

:smile:
Toys owned:
-> M/3 Fenrir, L/5 Gryphon, XL/5 Nox, XL/5 Chance (new):
-> XL/8 Winston, XL/5 Flint, XL/3 Crackers, Natasha
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:22 pm

HentaiBD wrote: :words:

You have encountered all the issues that i have most likely told you and anyone else about and gotten around them, Congrats. Rex is a fantastic toy one you learn how to use it. I hope yours has a suction cup, because riding that knot feels so freaking good. :smile:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
HentaiBD

Postby HentaiBD » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:38 pm

KnotyDes wrote:You have encountered all the issues that i have most likely told you and anyone else about and gotten around them, Congrats. Rex is a fantastic toy one you learn how to use it. I hope yours has a suction cup, because riding that knot feels so freaking good. :smile:

Mine does have a suction cup. I still have to figure where to stick it to. I've tried my bed frame and the shower wall. The shower wall, well, it works but it's only really useful just to prevent the toy from falling down.
The bed frame was kinda nice, but it's not the perfect height. I could try using a bedside table or something.

But yeah, I still need so find the "perfect" position that allows easy riding and isn't too exhausting.
Toys owned:
-> M/3 Fenrir, L/5 Gryphon, XL/5 Nox, XL/5 Chance (new):
-> XL/8 Winston, XL/5 Flint, XL/3 Crackers, Natasha
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:19 pm

HentaiBD wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:You have encountered all the issues that i have most likely told you and anyone else about and gotten around them, Congrats. Rex is a fantastic toy one you learn how to use it. I hope yours has a suction cup, because riding that knot feels so freaking good. :smile:

Mine does have a suction cup. I still have to figure where to stick it to. I've tried my bed frame and the shower wall. The shower wall, well, it works but it's only really useful just to prevent the toy from falling down.
The bed frame was kinda nice, but it's not the perfect height. I could try using a bedside table or something.

But yeah, I still need so find the "perfect" position that allows easy riding and isn't too exhausting.

i just use the floor. :widesmile:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Padre

Postby Padre » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:10 am

KnotyDes wrote:
HentaiBD wrote:

i just use the floor. :widesmile:

I have a slim but heavy linoleum panel left from when I was laying the floor, putting that on top of the bed as a suction surface is a lot more comfortable than being on the floor :smilenox:
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:24 pm

SparkyRaegun wrote:
katze wrote:
SparkyRaegun wrote:So.. Aim more toward my spine/back and pray? :misc1: :laugh:

This says to angle anterior but the diagram shows the gap going past the cervix as being toward the posterior?

Yes, the tip of the long cock/toy should follow the posterior wall of the vagina all the way up to the fornix. You'll likely feel some cervix touching, but the tip should slide in deeper than the cervix by an inch or two. I think a firmer toy that is not too thick would be the best for exploring with first. Maybe one that is 1.5" in diameter.

The book Super Sexual Orgasm by Barbara Keesling describes how to lift the cervix to get it more out of the way. She says to lay on your back and make your vagina inhale air by using your stomach muscles. What is happening is that the uterus and cervix pull in a little deeper and more forward towards the ab muscles. That leaves the posterior fornix a little more open so the tip of a long toy can park into it. It's like a cul de sac. She says that if the toy has a thicker head, sometimes the upper end of the vagina gloms onto it. You have to tug it a little to get it back out of that deep spot. It's like the thicker head can do some "knotting" up there.

Anyway, the cervix may be in a different position in some people, and then it may change during the month. So, do consider those variations.
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
SparkyRaegun

Postby SparkyRaegun » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:17 pm

AustinFetish wrote:Yes, the tip of the long cock/toy should follow the posterior wall of the vagina all the way up to the fornix. You'll likely feel some cervix touching, but the tip should slide in deeper than the cervix by an inch or two. I think a firmer toy that is not too thick would be the best for exploring with first. Maybe one that is 1.5" in diameter.

The book Super Sexual Orgasm by Barbara Keesling describes how to lift the cervix to get it more out of the way. She says to lay on your back and make your vagina inhale air by using your stomach muscles. What is happening is that the uterus and cervix pull in a little deeper and more forward towards the ab muscles. That leaves the posterior fornix a little more open so the tip of a long toy can park into it. It's like a cul de sac. She says that if the toy has a thicker head, sometimes the upper end of the vagina gloms onto it. You have to tug it a little to get it back out of that deep spot. It's like the thicker head can do some "knotting" up there.

Anyway, the cervix may be in a different position in some people, and then it may change during the month. So, do consider those variations.

I'm glad you replied to this! I actually came here to mention that I wasn't having the most success with mini Echo using the aim-towards-posterior method, but I tried my soft mini Nocturne and was able to get a bit past the the third bumb on him using that method- This is a good additional thing for me to try though! I think my walls need a bit of girth training (sad that its even just for mini toys, huh?) And I suppose I'll just keep on with my vaginal journey-- :misc1: :nomnom:
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
Guys good news- I didn't have to sell both kidneys for a Beta Shark! Only one! :misc7: :laugh:
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:04 am

The last two evenings I had some fun with my Fun Factory dildos again.
Haven’t used them for over a year now, and the Boss still is firm and thick.
But along with the Tiger it works pretty nicely. Thinking about getting a bouncer now as well...
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:47 am

SparkyRaegun wrote:
AustinFetish wrote:Yes, the tip of the long cock/toy should follow the posterior wall of the vagina all the way up to the fornix. You'll likely feel some cervix touching, but the tip should slide in deeper than the cervix by an inch or two. I think a firmer toy that is not too thick would be the best for exploring with first. Maybe one that is 1.5" in diameter.

I'm glad you replied to this! I actually came here to mention that I wasn't having the most success with mini Echo using the aim-towards-posterior method, but I tried my soft mini Nocturne and was able to get a bit past the the third bumb on him using that method- This is a good additional thing for me to try though! I think my walls need a bit of girth training (sad that its even just for mini toys, huh?) And I suppose I'll just keep on with my vaginal journey-- :misc1: :nomnom:

I'm glad my post was helpful!

The good pages of that book I mentioned are free online in Google books.
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:51 pm

I took a bit of a break, just felt the need to give the backdoor a bit of a rest. Now i'm back at it. On Monday after a very long clean out, i managed to hilt my Slink and keep it plugged for a good amount of time before bringing my self to climax. the funny thing there was, my goal was not to hilt Slink. i just was trying to use it as a probe to make sure i got everything out and to ease my way back into backdoor play. But damn is Slink easy to take or maybe I just too much of a buttslut. :mystery:

Now today I had a very good session with three of my MHT toys; Thor's Hammer, El Rey and the Dragon. Surprisingly i was still clean from Monday so i was pretty much able to jump right on TH. I Started off riding it reverse cowboy, slowly easing about half of it in, just letting my body accept and open up around the toy. then i pushed down a bit further, before long i had it hilted. I start bouncing a bit on its ball's before withdrawing about halfway then I start to really ride it. After a bit of that i change positions, now i'm on my back, i shove TH back in, ball's facing up and start to pound away once more.

Now I feel ready for El Rey, lube up set on floor and ease myself down. After a good deal of relaxing i manage to take roughly 3/4's of the toy and then i start to ride it. Oh boy, that swell on El Rey does wonderful things to me. I almost ended the session while riding El Rey, but I held out, i really wanted to give my Dragon a go. I change places so now im on my back, again and i insert El Rey so that the thickest spot of the shaft is holding me open. I stay like this for a few minutes, once i feel ready/I want more of El Rey inside me.:laugh: I press it in further while focusing on opening up. Before long i have all but the last two inches of El Rey inside me. El Rey is not the thickest toy I own, not by a long shop, but something about it makes it feel so much bigger than it is. I regrettably pull El Rey out after holding in for some time and damn did i feel empty once it came out. I want it back in me so badly, fuuuuuccck, its just such a amazing toy. Now it was time for the Dragon.

this thing is a beast, the plates on this thing feel fantastic. I set it up reverse cowboy and start to work my way down this beast. At this point of the sessions i was kinda at sensation overload, all of the dragons amazing textures combined with is size, shape and a little bot of help for my hand set me off and hard. The moment i felt the swell enter me fully, which also pops the first part of the head kinda into my bend. I was done, instant climax. It was one of those full body climaxes as well, my legs started shaking, i arced my back, which forced a bit more of the toy into me, which in turn extended my climax. the Dragon is big enough that it will not let me ejaculate and with what has just happen i need to let something out, so just before i stop convulsing i pull off to get that relief i so desperately needed.

I was left very happy after these three had their way with me. :widesmile:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Smolder

Postby Smolder » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:09 am

I've been in kind of a depressive slump for a while, so it was only just tonight that I was in the right mood to toy again and try out my long-awaited mini votan. It was a quick session, since I had to get ready for work, but woah. Those head ridges are absolute heaven. Pretty sure he found my g-spot. Undoubtedly my new favorite toy
Crazyguy1990

Postby Crazyguy1990 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:32 am

Huh... I finally managed to cum with my Large Bumblehooves almost all the way in me...
Usually it's my Anthro Dragon that tends to get me off, so this was a pleasant surprise! :widesmile: :excited:
28/M/Bi/ Prefers 2 inch diameter, 7 inches long and up.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”